Blood Stained Promises (mik3la x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Inuyasha knew just from that little bit, he knew exactly what Sesshomaru was thinking. He could feel it. The other hadn't felt things like this before and it was going to take time to adjust but it would be for the better. Standing up with him he held on, kind of wishing they were back at the palace.

Walking out to the main area with him he struggling to find his best sitting position next to the group and didn't want to look too obvious that he couldn't see but it didn't matter. Of course they knew.

"It's good to see you both up," Miroku smiled softly to them. "Help yourselves to breakfast. Kaede made us a wonderful stew."

Kaede looked over at them both then grabbed them each a special tea, "Sesshomaru-sama this tea has healing herbs in it and Inuyasha." She took his hand startling him and handed him his tea. "This one does too. Drink."

Inuyasha grumbled but he did sip the tea.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

"Sesshomaru-sama this tea has healing herbs in it

He looked at the old women and at the cup of tea that she was handing him. At first he didn't want to drink of it, not trusting her, but seeing Inuyasha doing it, he did it too. As soon as he drank from the cup he could feel his muscles relax and a soft noisia running through his entire body, trying to gain his energy back.

"Thank you" he said quietly not wanting to get to much attention on him.

Inuyasha set hte tea down when he was done and took the bowl from Miroku who helped hand him the food. He also held a bowl out for Sesshomaru, "I guess we'll take an extra day before we head out. Naraku can't be far but we don't want to risk our two strongest heading out too soon."

"I can still travel! Geez you act like I can't take care of myself!" Inuyasha said angrily but then tried to use the chopsticks and failed. He had tried to grab food but completely missed and put an empty pair in his mouth with a growl. Putting the bowl to his mouth he leaned it back and just pushed the food into his mouth with the chopsticks with a grumble.

Shippo giggle as he ate his food, "always so insecure." He shook his head.

"Shut it!" Inuyasha pulled the bowl down from his messy face and growled at them.

"Now don't act like a spoil brat that you are. We both know how ugly everything was and even i agree on taking a rest" said seriously Sesshomaru dipping food in his mouth to avoid say anything else.

Kagome smiled amuzed by what Sesshomaru said and also agreeing with him cause he was right. They both almost died and they couldn't let that happen again. Now Naraku knew how the bond worked and could attack one of them and it was enough. They had to be extra careful.

"I hate to say it but i agree with Miroku and Sesshomaru. No matter how much we want to catch Naraku we need you both at full recovery. Plus, i'm pretty sure that Naraku figured out how the bond works and its enough to harm one of you so the other can fall" she said looking at Inuyasha. "Maybe this time you will listen" she said taking a serious face.

Inuyasha's ears tucked back as he listened to everyone. He couldn't believe it! Looking towards the blurry image of Kagome he pouted, "not you too..." He sighed and ate another mouthful of food in a very messy way then chewed it noisily to show his irritation.

"He has no choice but to listen," Miroku chuckled and looked to Kagome. "That's how bonding works, Sesshomaru is his alpha. It's like that for several demons. It's a good thing Sesshomaru sees reason."

That was something that Inuyasha had noticed. With the bond whatever his alpha demanded he did. He was able to fight some things and he guessed it was because of his human side but his demon side liked pleasing his alpha. Looking towards Sesshomaru his ears were tucked back as he thought about it. If he demanded him to drop to his knees he would, if he wanted his demon side out he just had to say, if he wanted him to bend over he would... blushing hard he realized how much control Sesshomaru had but didn't take.

"He has no choice but to listen," Miroku chuckled and looked to Kagome. "That's how bonding works, Sesshomaru is his alpha. It's like that for several demons. It's a good thing Sesshomaru sees reason."

"Even if that's the case on most cases i have to disagree with you. I don't want a puppet. If i wanted one i would have took another demon who would do anything i say but i would get bored" he said placing his bowl of food down correcting Miroku. "When other Alphas do that i prefer to leave the free will alone and let the other do his choise" he said turning his eyes to Inuyasha. "But when those choises puts the life in danger than i must interfere" he added narrowing his eyes, making sure Inuyasha understood it.

"So ... you're leaving Inuyasha do whatever he wants?" asked Kagome curiously.

"Yes .... " he said moving his gaze to her. "It's more .... let's say .... interesting" he smiled, amused by Inuyashas behaviour that he had seen till that point and was sure that the others have seen it multiple times to.

It took everything in him not to whimper right there. He could hear his alpha was angry and the demon what trying to push out. Glancing towards the humans he feared what would happen if the demon came out here. They had only seen that side of him when there was trouble. The purple marks started to show up on his cheeks as his heart beat faster. Must appease alpha...

Miroku chuckled and nodded his head, "yeah interesting is one thing you could say. Kagome just tells him to sit and that usually subdues him when he's doing something he shouldn't."

Shippo looked at Inuyasha and his eyes about popped out of his head. He was transforming right there?!

Inuyasha gave a little purr growl and pushed himself against Sesshomaru nuzzling against him in his demon form. There had been too much that happened and with his demon side taking the brunt of the pain yesterday trying to reach his mate he wanted out to make his mate feel better.

Miroku jumped to his feet in shock, normally there was a lot more build up that they would see. Inuyasha would be trying to fight it and make a big deal out of it. It seemed next to Sesshomaru he was subdued and submissive.

Sesshomaru attention was on the humans sitting with them at the table so he didn't noticed when Iuyasha had changed to his demon form. He only felt it strange when something started nuzzling against him and he saw the horror in the others eyes that he turned his attention to the other demon.

"Oh my god" gasp Kagome as she took a step back from the table together with Miroku and Sango who was silent till that moment. "Inuyasha!" snapped Sango wanting to reach for her bomerang preparing for the worst.

"Woah ... clamd down" said Sesshomaru lifting his hand. "No need for that" he said eyeing Sango and the bomerang. "It's alright" he said turning his head to the demon next to him, patting his head like a little pet. "He is fine" he added smiling.

Inuyasha smiled at the pat on his head and purred leaning in further to his mate. Closing his eyes he felt content resting against him. He couldn't see the others freaking out and his mate was simply holding him so he wasn't worried. Nuzzling his way up under his chin he licked at his jaw gently.

Miroku's eyes were completely wide, "I've... I've been next to him in this form before and he was... terrifying. You have him tamed."

"Maybe ... i don't know .... it can be because of the bond. There are a lot that we don't get it ourselves" he shrugged looking at Inuyasha sighing.

"that's enough " he said in a firm voice addressing himself to the demon next to him. He didn't want the others to freak even more than they already did.

Inuyasha pouted a little and sat back his ears tucking back. There he was this very powerful demon side of Inuyasha pouting in their dinning area.

Miroku rubbed his hand over his face and sat back down, "okay... okay so... wow... okay. Besides that happening... how would everyone like to go about going after Naraku?" He could tell Sesshomaru was uncomfortable and tried to change the subject for him.

Sesshomaru leaned forward to Inuyasha and whispered in his ear. "Let him back out" he demanded. Since he notice to have such power over him than the rest of the humans around here he thought that it would be best for the demon part to stay put for the moment. "We have time to play" he added in a lower voice so that the rest couldn't hear him.

As Miroku spoke he turned his gaze back. Everyone has sat back returning to their meal. "I say that tomorrow or even the day after tomorrow would be better so that everyone can get full recovery" he added.

Inuyasha gasped as he felt the energy shift in his body and blinked as he came back around. Damn his fuzzy vision! Damn his inner demon! He sat there a bit shocked when he felt the energy through the bond and the immediate need to obey. He shifted in his spot looking confused and startled at the same time for a moment. He then realized what they were talking about, "yeah we'll be good to go tomorrow."

Miroku saw the change and smirked a little. That was a nifty trick, "If you two are okay to travel. We can go catch some more food and I'll hit the town today to grab the last that we need."

"yeah we'll be good to go tomorrow."

"We'll see how we are tomorrow" he said angry that the other was insisting to go tomorrow in his condition. He wasn't able to eat by himself, not to mention fight Naraku. Sometimes he was so stupid. Sighing he turned to Miroku and nodded. "I can come with you ..... if you need any help" he said quickly, sounding like a mumble than normal word.

Kagome smiled being amused by the others way of trying to get along with them. It was cute.

"Alright, then we will stay home and make ourselves busy till you boys come back" she said cleaning the table.

Anxiety flared inside Inuasha at the thought of Sesshomaru being so far away. They'd just be across the town but still. He didn't say anything though he just sat there.

Miroku got up grabbing his staff, "we'll be back soon. That you for breakfast."

Inuyasha stayed sitting as he tried to sort it where everyone was. He was just scared and didn't know how to express that fear.

Sesshomaru fallowed Miroku quietly. It was like he was alone, which he didn't mind at all. He wasn't a small talker and he wouldn't know what to say to the other. So he remain silent, fallowing the path before them.

Kagome turned to Inuyasha and smile. "Come on whinny lets find some firewood for later. Shippo you go and help Sango get water from the river" she said taking Inuyasha's arm dragging him out of the house. Without realizing they remain alone.

Miroku remained silent most of the trip there but finally said, "are you alright, Sesshomaru-sama? You talk about him a lot but are you okay?" He tried to keep his question as soft and as sincere as he could. He had a feeling it might be uncomfortable for the other. "I know being around humans isn't at the top of your list of things to do for today."

"Kagome?" Inuyasha stumbled after her. Did she accept what he did? His mind was racing. She was the first person to really accept him as a hanyou. Sesshomaru seemed to, they were mated and had deep feelings for one another but that didn't mean he was fully okay with his human side. Shit his human side. Looking up at the sky was useless right now so he just followed behind Kagome. What time of the month was it? Was he close to his human night? The last few days felt like a blur.

"are you alright, Sesshomaru-sama? You talk about him a lot but are you okay?"

He was a little confused on the monk's question, not fully understand where he was going and what he wanted to find out.

"If it's what i think you refer too than yes. I come up to accept it" he said keeping his pace of walking, not stopping or anything.

"I know being around humans isn't at the top of your list of things to do for today."

"I ... try .... Seeing him struggle with those ... emotions make's me unstable ... So i had to get used to everything that came with him" he added keeping his gaze forward.

Kagome stopped removing the ribbon from her shirt and wrapping it around Inuyasha's hand.

"Since you are not able to see clearly, this will help to guide you" she said starting to pick up wood from the ground and placing it in his arms. "You hold them and when we have enough i will guide you back home" she added, a little smile growing on her face. "Just like a little dog on a leash" she added giggling.

Miroku looked at Sesshomaru confused for a moment then realized his question was too broad, "oh no not that. I wanted to know physically after yesterday if you were well. But... you mean him being a hanyou?" He had been rather surprised by his answer of accepting it, even though that wasn't what he was digging for. "He does lash out rather violently sometimes but isolation and rejection can do that to a person. You feel it too?"

~~~

Inuyasha growled softly at her, "I'm not a dog..." Before he used to lash out screaming at her that he wasn't some dog. Especially that time she yelled at him to fetch and threw a stick. His ears tucked back up he held the wood for her. Placing the pieces in his one arm he held them on his hip. "Oi... Kagome... you're not mad?"

"I'm better ... thanks ... for asking" he said feeling a little uncomfortable.

Until now no one asked him how he felt after a fight or injuries. It was strange but ok.

"I can feel all that his feeling. Every emotion, every sensation, every hurt .... it's exhausted sometimes but ... i knew what i was getting into it ... or so i did" he sigh thinking about the moment he marked Inuyasha his own. He didn't thought about it. It was just an instinct that took over him

-----

"What? Why should i?" she said putting another branch of woodstick in his arms. "look Inuyasha ... i don't get all the tradition around this world especially between demons. But that doesn't mean that i stopped carrying for you" she said quickly settling another pile of wood.

"That should be enough ... let's go back" she said taking the string dragging him after her

Miroku looked back forward as they went staying at a casual pace, "Did you not think it through? I mean to us it seems rather sudden. Five days ago we saw him and as far as we knew you hated each other. Now you're bound together for what, life? I mean I'm human so my concept of relationships is different. There's the courtship, flirting, sexual encounters." He chuckled softly unable to imagine Inuyasha flirting.

"Wooing as it were. Then building a basic ground with one another. Do you even know each other's favorite food?"

~~~

Inuyasha followed after her no sure what to say. It wasn't like she was going to be able to stay here anyway. Once they collected the shards she could return home and stay there. Setting the wood down where she wanted he wiped his hands off then turned to her, "look... even still.... I'm sorry." Thinking back on it, it was all instincts that drove them together. It forced them into each others lives and Sesshomaru's intoxicating smell. Kagome didn't even smell good to him anymore.

"I do still... care about you," Inuyasha bit his bottom lip. "You were the first to accept me as I am and I'm grateful for it." He struggled to find the right words.

• 2 weeks later...

As the monk was continuing talking, he growled not liking where all of it was going. He didn't like it because the human was right. back then he didn't thought things through. He never thought that the bond would be for life and that they were going to be stuck together forever. But in another twisted way, he didn't mind it.

Maybe it wasn't like the humans do, because their things was something more than normal feelings. It was going beyond any normal relationship that he knew about. Especially humans. They weren't dating one person for life. It was very rare for humans to find that one person who they would spend their lives till the end with. So he couldn't do the things normal humans do. Plus, in their relationship it was more instinct than emotions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kagome stopped taking a deep breath, feeling her heart thorn in pieces. She loved Inuyasha from ever since she found him but never had the courage to tell him that. Because she never thought that the other had feelings for her or any sort of feelings. After all they've been through she should have told him before everything. but now it was to late. All she could do now was being his friend and take care of him.

When he moved in front of her and spoke again she looked at him thinking on her next words.

"i care about you too silly" she said touching his cheek smiling. "So don't worry about it. At least we are still together" she added grabbing his hand making sure he was still there for her. It was more for her than for him.

Miroku looked over at Sesshoumaru feeling a strange tense feeling from him, "sorry sorry. I can be over excited sometimes. Things are different for you two, I have to remember that but Inuyasha is also half human. I'm not sure if his views are different." He walked up to the shop to select a few things to buy. He didn't want the larger demon angry with him, he just wanted to understand out of concern for his friend.

___

Inuyasha almost pulled his hand away but didn't. He couldn't explain how wrong her skin felt, it was strange. Like his inner demon was fully rejecting the feel of her. It made him sick to think a week ago he really did care about her in that way. Now it was gone. Like Kikyou. Maybe that was the other problem. He compared them too much to where now they were almost the same person to him.

Reaching his other hand up to pat her head he missed and lightly tapped his palm against her forehead, "oh um... here." He patted the top of her head. "There's your head." He gave her a little smile and turned around to lightly kick the porch and found his spot to sit. His eye sight was slowly coming in more but he could manage to move around a little even with his lack of eye sight.

"Oi Kagome, do you have any of those Ramen's with you?" for some reason he was obsessed with those instant ramens.