Blood Stained Promises (mik3la x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

When the other caught his hand he let go of his nipple and looked up licking his lips.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He asked with a small smirk on his face feeling the others member throbbing in his hand. He moved a finger over his tip, feeling the precum. He was aroused big time. He was hard to. Damn it, he never felt this good in a long time.

"Your body says something else" he whispered catching his lips in a devilish kiss, sucking his tongue as his hand started a quick pace up and down.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Seeing the other lick his lips like that made him shudder, "I don't know...mnnn..." His hips started to rock into his hand. Panting harder he could feel his climax quickly approaching. It was probably because this was the first person to touch him like this.

He tried to warm him verbally but his mouth was occupied. His body however started to tense as he gapped and came in Sesshomaru's hand, "mnnn!" Shaking the smaller Inu felt one of the hardest orgasms he'd ever felt before.

Sesshomaru moaned in the kiss parting their lips as the other climaxed in his hand, breathing heavy.

"Now that was quick" he said in a low voice licking the others lips, lifting his body , starting to lick his fingers. The cum tasted sweet just like his scent. He never did something like that before. It was something new and exciting and arousing at the same time.

Inuyasha blushed hard from the others comment, "I... I've never been touched like this by someone else." He always just relieved himself quickly by his own hands.

Looking at Sesshomaru in shock as he licked up his cum, "don't... Isn't it weird?..." He guessed he should do the same for the other but he was so nervous. His inner demon was calling for it.

Reaching his hand down he doing Sesshomaru's member and stroked it through the layers of clothing. He was huge!

He was caught by surprised when the other touched him to his sensible part, making him fall on his behind.

"Ngh . .. no-no... wait" he was even more surprised by the sounds that he was making, but it felt good. So good.

Taking a deep breath he licked his lips feeling small pleasurable shivers run down his spine. "Argh ..... mngh ... ah..." he forgot how to felt when someone was touching him. It wasn't the same as when he was doing to himself.

Inuyasha sat up a little surprised, "what was that? You're sensitive like I am." He leaned forward inner his chin licking at his neck. It was sort of empowering in a way to touch him like this. His hands trailed down his chest and slipped into his robes to stroke his member. He was so big and hard...

It was strange that he became so vulnerable when he touched him. He couldn't explain why but it was a good feeling. Leaning on his hand he closed his eyes trying to hold back those embarrassing noises.

"Damn" he bite his lip trying to shut his mouth and the growl that was trying to get out. His erection was throbbing in the others hand with each movement he was making.

Inuyasha smirked a bit as he stroked his warm hands over his member. He had an urge then and went with it.

Leaning down he adjusted his robes until he revealed his member and brought it to his mouth. Licking over the tip he moaned softly his body really looking the sweet flavor of his mate. Rolling his tongue around his tip he slowly drew him into his mouth.

"Wo-Woah ... In-Inuya-sha ... wait" but the other already took him in his mouth, wrapping his tongue all around his erection. fuck .... this feels amazing .... damn it, he clenched his teeth grabbing the others robe feeling his whole body tense.

"Ngh ... ghaa... ha....ah.... inu...tasha....stop..." he couldn't hold on much longer and before he could push the other away he climax in his mouth.

The moment he came in his mouth Inuyasha realized what he was doing. Pulling back a little bit dribbled down his chin as he weighed his options. He could spit it out but his Youkai was screaming at him that his mate wouldn't like that. So he swallowed and licked his lips as he blushed very hard.

"S-Sorry," he averted his eyes feeling embarrassed now. Did Sesshomaru not want that? What was he thinking going down on him like that?! What we're they both doing! He should run but his legs weren't letting him.

Sesshomaru was speechless. With his mouth dry and hard breathing he just couldn't find his words to speak about what just happened. they just did that. Both of them. And it didn't felt that wrong or anything. He felt good, like they were supposed to do that. He was amazed what their bond was doing to them or maybe it was just letting go of their hidden emotions. As said, Sesshomaru wasn't always against Inuyasha. Not directly. It was more of a jealousy because he had to share his father and the fact that he left them. But when Sesshomaru went after Inuyasha at first, he had the chance to kill him. Being only a little half demon child it was piece of cake for him to do it. But when he saw him back there, something changed inside him and he just couldn't do it.

Finally catching his breath and feeling a little embarrassed of the fact that he really enjoyed it and the other saw him in that vulnerable situation, he rearranged his clothes on him mending his voice to speak again. "W-We should get back to the house. Training is done for today" he looked quickly at him then started walking pass him towards the mansion.

Inuyasha didn't understand his mates feelings. He felt so many different things and one moment it was hard to tell what the other was feeling. Did he do something wrong? Was he mad at him? Lowering his head he nodded and started to get dressed.

Putting his robe back together He stood up and fixed his hair. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he grit his teeth. How could he let himself get swept away by this? His mate didn't seem to be happy with him and that scared him. his inner demon was screaming at him to play submissive to just go along with it till his mate was happy. It was so hard to fight these instincts so he decided to go along with it for now, "lead the way."

Noticing the other keeping his head down and the way he spoke he felt upset, not understanding why he was acting like that. It wasn't that he did something wrong or anything. it was just ... it was strange to do those stuff with him all of a sudden. Sighing he stopped suddenly feeling the other bump into him.

"Look ... i am not upset or anything its just .... i don't know" he recognized then walked further through the forest, seeing the mansion getting closer.

It was going to be a strange bond between them two, but guess he had to go along with it and eventually accept everything that he felt for the other now that the bond was done and stop stopping himself.

Inuyasha looked up at Sesshomaru's back blinking in surprise, did he read him wrong? His ears perked up then as he listened to him. Maybe this bond worked both ways. Maybe he could feel him in a weird way too.

They had a colorful past for sure and things weren't going to be easy for them but so far they hadn't tried to kill each other so that was a plus.

Walking back up to the mansion he noticed Sesshomaru's little toad outside, "Sesshomaru-sama! Your mother wishes to speak to the ingr-ahem... To Inuyasha alone." He grumbled as he spoke.

Inuyasha looked surprised, "why just me?"

"I don't know just... She sent me to come get you," Jaken didn't look happy about it either.

"Sesshomaru-sama! Your mother wishes to speak to the ingr-ahem... To Inuyasha alone."

Hearing his name being called and the servant reaching them he looked a little puzzled. After hearing what the guy had to say he was even more puzzled and worried at the same time. Why would his mother want to speak to Inuyasha alone?

"why just me?"

"I don't know just... She sent me to come get you,"

Apparently Inuyasha wad the same curiosity as him but didn't get a proper answer. He would defy his mother and go with him but he tried to hold back that urge to do so and he just nodded to Inuyasha to fallow the servant to his mother.

"Don't worry. She wouldn't do anything stupid. Probably some formalities for the ceremony" he whispered to the other as he passed him. "I'll come after and wait outside the door" he assured him that he was going to be there.

Inuyasha swallowed hard and not at his head. She couldn't be planning to kill him or anything was she? Deciding not to think about it too much He had it up to her quarters. Jaken showed him along the way until they were at her door. He looked irritated to having to show Inuyasha there but he did it to please his Lord.

Knocking first he then stepped inside the room to look around at her very glamorous chambers. Inside was a giant circular bed covered in firs and expensive sheets, there was a large vanity mirror across from that with all kinds of trinkets and expensive makeup from around the world, and to the other side was a fur blanket in front of a giant fireplace. She really seem to enjoy the expensive things.

Stepping out of the side room Inukiki gestured for him to come sit at the end of her bed, "I'm sure you're curious to why I called you here." Going over to the side table she grabbed a small bottle and handed it to him. "You can stop this you know. Break the bond. Sesshomaru will be the king of a great nation soon and needs a strong mate by his side. One who can bear children, talk to subjects and not be a burden."

Inuyasha held the tiny flask in his hand as he looked up at her, "but..." But what? What could he say to her? If he broke it he'd be right back to square one. Although that was a selfish thought, what about Sesshomaru? He was having the burden of being with a lowly hanyou. Were they in love? Did demons even understand that concept? He thought he loved Kagome until he felt the pull off this bond- his eyes went wide. He didn't love her that way anymore.

"The buts don't matter at this point little one," Inukiki slipped almost evilly at him but he wasn't looking at her. "You don't want to drag him down do you?"

Inuyasha put the bottle in his kimono pocket, "what will it do?"

"I can't guarantee that it won't kill you but it'll break the bond from your end," Inukiki shrugged her shoulders. "Then he can find a proper mate."

Sesshomaru looked as the other was heading towards the house and kept walking at his normal pace. He reached the house a few moments later than the other, so he headed towards his mothers chambers to wait for him as he said he would do.

Once he reached the chambered he leaned on the wall waiting patiently, not ears dropping at the door. As long as there was no screaming or anything everything was still fine.

Inukiki watched the time hanyou realizing he wasn't going to take it there, "you can go now."

Inuyasha need and stood heading for the door. He didn't know what to make of all this so he stepped out looking up at Sesshomaru.

"I'll see you two at dinner," Inukiki said before the door closed.

Inuyasha couldn't say it there. Could he tell him? He turned from his mate and headed towards Sesshomaru's quarters. Maybe it would be okay to tell him about this. Maybe he'd be happy.

Sesshomaru opened his eyes when the door was opened and saw Inuyasha exit first. It was a relief that he was ok and nothing actually happened. After his mother came out and closed the door. As she was leaving he wanted to ask Inuyasha what that was all about but the other was already heading towards his room silently. what happened in there? he was asking himself fallowing the other to his room.

Once they entered the dorm he closed the door and turned to the other. "What happened? What did she want?" he asked narrowing his eyes, not understanding the others behavior.

Inuyasha turn to him and stood there looking at him I'm sure how to start this conversation. They weren't in there long and it was clear what her intentions were but inuyasha wasn't sure if he was okay with them.

"If you had the chance to be with the proper mate would you want it?"He looked at Sesshomaru with those big yellow eyes. He hoped his mate wouldn't notice but those werent his words coming out of his mouth there was his mother's.

"If you had the chance to be with the proper mate would you want it?

Sesshomaru looked a little puzzled by the others words not understanding what has gotten him to ask something like that.

"What do you mean? You are my mate and you are a good match" he said narrowing his eyes getting closer to the other looking at him from head to toe.

"What happened in there with mother?" he asked in a serious voice not liking where the conversation was going. "What did she said to you?" he caught his shoulder holding him still, not wanting him to run away from him.

Inuyasha up at has mate his body trembling, "we umm..." He should have known better than to try to get something past Sesshomaru. Swallowing hardy look down for a moment as it tried to figure out how to say this.

"We talked about... Getting you a proper mate and me leaving. She gave me a way of doing that if you'd like somebody else," inuyasha's heart was about to pound out of his chest. His inner demon was screaming at him to not do this. Not even realizing it they were tears going down his face just from the thought of them breaking their bond.

"We talked about... Getting you a proper mate and me leaving. She gave me a way of doing that if you'd like somebody else,"

Hearing and seeing Inuyasha speaking like that made him angry. More angry he was on his mother. How dare she go behind his back like that and do such a thing. He could feel his body boiling in anger. Clenching his teeth and hand into fist he tried to keep a calm feature.

"Is that so ..... And what about you? Do you think i need someone else? Do you want to use that option that mother gave it to you?" he said in a low voice, keeping his demon steady inside. Inuyasha wasn't at fault. He was played. His mother had the whole blame for this.

Standing in front of him he lifted the others chin so that they could look in each others eyes.

"Do you want to break the bond?" he said feeling a jolt of pain in his chest.

Inuyasha blinked as more tears went down his cheeks as he looked up at his mate. He didn't want to leave him of course but he also didn't want to ruin Sesshomaru's future, "I-I don't... I just don't want you to regret it. I mean you could have your pick."

He averted his eyes but didn't pull his head away. He couldn't deny his alpha no matter what. Trembling he didn't want to other to let him go, "you could be... Free of me and not tied down..." He couldn't even finish the sentence before his hands came up to grab his robes and he pushed his face against his mates chest. "I can't do this! Urgh! It hurts my soul to think about leaving you. I can't drink it..."

"I-I don't... I just don't want you to regret it. I mean you could have your pick."

"I did have my pick .... and i've picked you" he said holding his hand on the others shoulder. "I've picked you from all the demons i could get. You , the person i hated all my life and who i wanted dead. It wasn't exactly my choice directly. It was more than that" he continued trying to find the right words to explain it.

"you could be... Free of me and not tied down...""I can't do this! Urgh! It hurts my soul to think about leaving you. I can't drink it..."

He hugged the other strongly at his chest, resting his chin on hi head. "Then don't. You don't have to do what mother say" he said slowly holding him close. "We will go through with the ceremony. And don't you dare say otherwise cause i will not accept it" he said feeling his anger calming down just a little it. He was still mad on his mother. How could she do that. Even though she hatted Inuyasha, he had hatted him too, but maybe this all was a plan from his father before. Who knew.

"Now calm down. I don't like seeing you like this" he said stepping away from him so that he can have a good look at him.