What have you just finished? What have you been reading?

DemonicAhegao

I've been looking for some more BL to read, Killing Stalking is now over, so for a while I don't want to be using Lezhins service as I'm pretty angry with them for a number of reasons (a couple of them are personal as well). So any BL from there I'm not up for reading atm.

I've also read Nine Stones on tapas up to date, so while waiting for the third part, I want to find other things.

But also, I wanna know, what BL have you guys just finished? What BL are you currently reading?

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I am currently reading King's Maker and it is just delicious. I'm also about a start a comic called Bloom (which isn't a manga but it looks really good). I'm also always constantly reading Raising a Bat. I like that series, but the miscommunication in it drives me insane. I still recommend it, but just know you'll be screaming at the characters for their stupidity and... stupidity XD

I follow quite a few BL instagrams so I have a lot of things on my "want to read" list right now. If you're interested I can recommend you some of those, but I don't know how they are first hand.

Please do reccomend them to me, it'd make building a "want to read" list easier.

You got it! So I don't know exactly how far along most of these are (whether they're completed or just starting or somewhere in the middle) but hopefully you'll find one that you're interested in. I know how it is when you finish something and need to find something else. So aside from what I've already recommended (and I really recommend King's Maker!) here are a few others that I haven't read, but know are popular:

Love is an Illusion (Author: Fargo; Manwha)

Love or Hate (Author: Bakdam and Yeongha; Manwha)

Iyaya Iyaya mo Suki no Uchi? (Author: Kishimoto; Manga)

Ao ni Naku (Author: Syaku; Manga)

Sensei wa Benki ja Arimasen (Author: Hontoku; Manga)

Theo (Author: Aono Nachi; Manga)

BJ Alex (Author: Mingwa; Manwha)

And those are just to name a few! Also some of my favorites that are real easy reads are Secret XXX and XXX Allergy and honestly anything by Hinohara Meguru.

Lastly, if you go to the homepage for YO:

there are authors there (I'm one of them) who post reviews of yaoi anima, manga, and novels there so you can search through them and see if anything catches your interest!

I really hope all of this helps you. Let me know if you find one that you like! I'm always down for chatting about these things ^_^

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've finished none, cuz the ones I'm reading right now are not complete... And I started again with Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai (which is amazing but... it's so very tough to my heart that sometimes I wanna stop reading it).

• 1 year later...

i havent had time to read much latly cuz of uni. But now i have time so i will read vol 14 sekai ichi hatsukoi. my fav manga. and then i bought a new one  called "Given" by Natsuki Kizu... alltho i m not sure if this is yaoi.. i thought it was but im uncertain. but hey, if that guitar dude don't dip his D* in that vocalist soon, i might not finnish this manga XDDDD

dip dip dip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You won’t ever witness this

cuz given is shounen ai :D but I understand you. I love the couples in given <3

I read a lot of manhwa lately. Some I’m into at the moment are “mania” from brothers without a tomorrow, “bound to be fools” from Gahyun, “the pawns revenge” from EVY or “Aporia” from seontae. They are mostly dark and very dramatic, partly BDSM themed, and have a nice selection of hot daddies ;) (I still love my guys in suits) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...