• voide

• crystald

• vehlveti

• confidant_v

THE FIRST DAY

[table=width: 600, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Daniel was not having a good day, he had been suffering a terrible headache since early morning and the constant prattle of his coworkers was not helping it. The amount of work on his desk had diminished steadily over the first hours while he tackled it but he needed a break. He left his jacket on the hook behind the door, loosened his tie and unbuttoned a button on his shirt. He decided to skip lunch and instead head to the green piece of heaven a few blocks from his office building and take a calming walk, amidst some crisp fresh air and a soothing atmosphere. The park at this time was somewhat empty and the heavy clouds where already in the horizon blocking the sunlight, just how he like it. The weather was nice and windy, perfect for a leisure walk.

When he made it to his destination, he spotted a slushie vendor on the sidewalk. He approached him and bought a medium blue raspberry flavored one then continue on his way while sipping it through the straw. He let the ice melt in his mouth and after a few sips felt his tongue get numb. The strong fruity aroma and sweet, tangy taste of the artificial raspberry made him relax. Halfway through his liquid refreshment he sensed a presence approaching him, an unfamiliar person. A young man walking in front of him caught his eyes. He was slender in built, dressed with a pale shirt, grey leather waistcoat and dark green slacks. He took in the appearance of the man and found exquisite almond eyes outlined by long eyelashes and well kept eyebrows, along with sinfully full lips below a refined nose. Caramel gold curls that almost graze his shoulders framed his face and his sun kissed skin seemed to glow even in the cloudy day.

This beautiful stranger stared back at him with a knowing smile. No, this was not the time nor the place for these distracting thoughts. The bewitching male pushed a strand of hair behind his ear and stared intently at him. His eyes shone with mischief and his entire body seemed to vibrate with unspent energy. After a moment, he smiled brightly and put both of his hands on Daniel's shoulders squeezing lightly. The sudden approach surprised him and left him momentarily speechless.

- Hi D

- Do I know you?

- You will

- What?

- My name is Luke? Will you play with me?

A chill went down his spine.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I hate that I'm coming back so late! I'm back to being more active on the forum though, so while I can't contribute to this one I'll definitely contribute to the next BL writer's contest! They were one of my favorite things to do on the forum so I look forward to seeing what June will be! In the meantime
what a chilling story! There's so many different ways this can be interpreted, and I'm wondering if I chose the wrong one haha! But I'm looking forward to your story for next month! ^_^

IN THE GARDEN WHERE OUR EYES FIRST MET

word count: 645

(I know I went a little bit over the limit but I write a lot and I really have no excuse other than that. So if that somehow disqualifies me then that's just too bad, at least you have something nice to read.)

Tea is served on the hour everyone afternoon and evening and if the weather permitted. It was served in the garden for no one but the royal family that is. It's in the middle of the palace garden where the crown prince, Ceronn, and his family are seated to be served their afternoon tea. Not entirely of his own volition but Ceronn's mind is wandering, as well as his eyes. Somewhere just beyond the terrace where he's seated, there is a group of servants gathered around one of the court advisors. All pairs of eyes so attentively watching the advisor speak, all but one.

In the very back of the group of servants, a boy stands with his head turned fully in Ceronn's direction, eyes wide as if he's been caught doing something wrong. But Ceronn isn't fully focused on that. Ceronn's face presents no particular expression as he holds the boy's gaze, it's a far off kind of look that lets you know he's in his head. And what was he thinking? How beautiful this boy was, certainly. But what was someone that beautiful doing serving others? And as if this boy knew exactly what Ceronn was thinking, blushing he tucks a strand of his loose, chestnut colored hair behind his ear. The movement brings Ceronn back to reality, his parents not noticing the way he startles. When he looks back to the group of servants, they're already moving along and the beautiful boy has been pulled along, tucked right into the middle of the group.

Evening tea isn't served in the garden that day, the rain chases them all inside and Ceronn's hopes of seeing the servant boy again is too chased away by the rain. His parents make small talk with him as usual but focus more on his sister who they hound about her approaching wedding but Ceronn isn't listening. He's lost in his head again, even when the table is cleared and everyone parts ways.

Up in his room, he stands by his window which looks out onto the glistening, freshly watered garden. He looks up to the still dark sky, a sign that it may not be done just yet and when he looks back down an image of the beautiful servant boy phases in. Him standing there, looking up at Ceronn who returns the gaze from his bedroom window. But the servant boy's shoulders are glistening, his hair slicked back and falling down his back in deep waves. The look as if he's just been caught in the rain. The image makes Ceronn gasp and he has to turn himself away from the window and close the curtains.

He stands with his back facing the window for a moment to catch his breath before heading to his door and swinging it open. He doesn't know why he's in such a rush but he feels as though he should distance himself. In a flurry of motion and distraction, he runs right into someone, knocking them to the carpeted floor.

Ceronn's body doesn't move when he looks down the see the servant boy he's spent just about every waking moment thinking about. And then all too suddenly he's grabbing at the boy's hands to help him up. The servant boy says nothing himself but he's blushing something fierce and Ceronn can't help but smile when he does that thing again where he tucks a strand of hair behind his hair while looking away.

"You're very beautiful." Is the first thing Ceronn says, he doesn't even introduce himself.

"O-oh, thank you." Servant boy's voice is soft, much like his features.

Ceronn is a bit hasty when he speaks next, afraid to corner the boy any longer. "Would you like to go for a walk?"

"But...it's going to rain."

Ceronn's mouth opens, then closes, before sighing. "You're right, nevermi-"

"Sure."

(Since this is short and holds like zero information -- if this were continued they'd take a nice stroll in the garden where we'd learn servant boy's name is Faeh. They'd get caught in the rain and take shelter under some kind of awning and probs smooch, i dunno.)

now i want to know do they know each other before??

i look forward to ur entry!

the word counts is in acceptable range. don't worry. & ur story. whoa u did not ended it like that?!

thank you guys for the feedback! looking forward for more awesome stories

Thank you for participating. All your entries were great. Keep on writing.

You're all awesome!

WINNERS

As promised, everyone who participated will get

3,000 points.

The winner(s) get

7,000 points.

Well done to all & congrats again to the winner(s)!

foxy5

;D

Hi

!
!

:_red_fox 3

This was so much fun!

DS4dEhH.gif

gefeliciteerd%2Bmet%2Bje%2Bverjaardag9.png

!

minions-despicable-me-excited-applause.gif

I hope you have a lovely day!

:8onion73: