Which Yaoi Are You Currently Reading/Watching?

Yurusumaji

Just as the title says, which yaoi are you currently indulging in?

I don't have an anime going currently, but I'm reading

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
by Shimizu Yuki.

It's a little hard to follow, but it's been pretty good so far.

• Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yurusumaji

• SailorRishi

• cat_greenmoon

• Logy

I am currently indulging in Mirage of Blaze...after that it'll be

As for manga I don't have anything that I read regularly, although I probably should get back to reading

.....XD

• Like 1

I'm in the process of watching Gravitation, but I don't want to watch all of it until I've read all of the manga.

I'm also reading

, Welcome to the Chemistry Lab and

• Like 1

I am currently reading ZE!!!

I LOVE ZE, it is awesome!!!!! :msn_red_fox 2

But I am really angry!!! :Red_fox6:

I can't find chapters 28,29,30,31 and 32!! and my favourite couple is in those chapters!!!! The manga skip through those and goes to 33,34,34, etc!!

• Like 2

now i am reading

by MATSUMOTO Temari

and later i am going to watch Sukisyo

• Like 1

Doing some browsing around today, like I sometimes do. It's like an attack of yaoi ADD. Lol.

Currently reading a quickie known as

by Kaen.

• Like 1

Just finished Gravitation and Gravitation ex now I'm reading

:)

• Like 1

On Friday I read

by Kujuu Siam. Then I read a bunch of manga by
, which were
, Ginseigakuen Boarding School & Omoikkiri Suki Ni Natte!.

They were all shorts that were not terribly in-depth, but I enjoyed them. I like Chitose's manga.

• Like 2

Last night I read

by Kunieda Saika and
by Suzuki Tsuta.

Right now I am reading Renai Houteishiki by Kodaka Kazuma.

• Like 1

So I finished MoB and instead of I think I watched maybe an episode of Gakuen Heaven and have yet to get back to it...=/ Then I started Sukisyo and I have yet to finish that too. As for manga I still need to get back to Crimson Spell and awhile ago I got volume 5 of La Esperanca, so I have to reread that from the beginning....*sigh* My problem is as of last week I finally got a job full time (2nd shift, so I work til midnight) and don't have any time anymore! XD

• Like 1

Don't worry, I definitely know that I have yaoi ADD...XD

Ha ha! Glad I'm not the only one! I always get long ones read within a few days, so it's not that bad. Some days when I want to read yaoi I just don't want to commit to anything long and complex, so I'll purposely go about reading one-shots or 5 or 6 chapter manga. That way I can still get my fix without committing to a long manga. ^_^

Plus I tend to enjoy the short ones. Akuma no Himitsu is definitely one of my favorites and it's a one-shot. :D

Last night I read Sex Therapist by Kodaka Kazuma. I thoroughly enjoyed this one. It was strange and adorable. I also read Sessa Takuma! by Kodaka Kazuma and Prisoner by Kaen.

Sessa Takuma! has 2 parts to it. The first half is a heterosexual relationship, though it doesn't focus on the sexual aspect at all. It's extremely comedic and ridiculous. The second half has a gay couple and we do have some kissing and relationship development, but overall this particular manga was not your standard yaoi manga. So, you know, be aware. That said, I loved it. I thought it was funny and cute.

• Like 1

@Yurusumaji - I'm jealous now..X3 I just started a new job so I don't have much free time anymore to read....but even when I did have the time I actually didn't read many yaoi manga's (heh ^^'). Mine's usually directed more towards anime....I'll want to start a series and I do and then I end up starting something else and it takes me a while to get back to the first one....and actually now that I think about its not just yaoi. Its just anime in general. XD But I still say that I have yaoi ADD cause something'll randomly make me think about it in the middle of the day.

• Like 1

@ cat - It's nothing special. I was really good at finishing up anime before I started reading yaoi. Ha ha. Now I can't seem to find the time! I have, like, 6 anime I've started and not finished within the last 3 months. LOL. I'm being really bad about it!

Yesterday I read

by Yamane Ayano, Erotikku ni Oborero!, Nude na Shisen & Toiki ni Furete by Higashino Yuu.

• Like 1

Yesterday I got curious about Under Grand Hotel, so I read it. It was heavy, but good.

I also read Secret Connection by CJ Michalski and Three and a Half by Sadahiro Mika. I am currently in the middle of Haito Diamond by Sadahiro Mika, but I am not sure if I am going to finish it or not. I guess I will, but it's a hard read for me. It's painful to watch people abuse themselves for nothing.

• Like 1