Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

It was true these guys had nothing on Heero, "aaahhhh! Master! You keep that up it'll mnnn it'll be hard to hold back... Ahhh!" His words were mostly to show off to the other guys, but it was kind of true it was making it way harder. He was being louder but he was hoping no one other than those guys would hear him. Panting harder his head hung down as he concentrated on not coming. "Master... Master please! I'm so close! Please don't make me cum yet!" He wasn't lying here was dripping like crazy from being watched while being used by his master, some part of him deep down really like being teased by him.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Vincent chuckled hearing his pathetic slave cry out in pleasure. He had certainly learned the role of an insatiable slut very well. "Oh yeah you like this don't you... you filthy cum slut... hold those filthy seeds of yours in until I say otherwise!" Vincent yelled as he slapped on Heero's butt as he continued to ram inside him. The shameless moans of Heero clearly struck a nerve on the other balcony, as the blonde forced his way inside the blue haired man trying to keep up. The act clearly enraged the latter and as he landed a clean punch on the blonde's face, the sexual showoff came to an end with the blue haired man angrily rushing back into the room, and the blonde stumbling up and following him inside. Vincent laughed as the comedic dual disappeared inside their room and turned Heero around, pressing a loving kiss on the man's lips and said: "Well... looks like we win this round... I should reward you for your good performance. Let's cum toghether!" Vincent raised up one of Heero's legs and entered him from the side, rocking his waist and driving them both closer and closer towards the eventual climax.

(lmao! Omg)

Heero panted harshly and noticed the other two head back inside after a good show for him. It took training and willingness to be at the level he was and that actually made him feel kind of proud.

Kissing him back he brought his hand up to brace against his Master's shoulder as they moved. At this angle his master was brushing against his prostate constantly. Moaning softly he soon came when his Master did. Shivering he leaned against the railing for support and sighed softly feeling content, "too bad we aren't at one of our places... I could cook us a nice meal after that." He was really starting to like the idea of them living together, maybe test it out for a weekend first.

Vincent groaned as he came inside Heero once again. By the heavens he simply couldn't get enough of this man! But at the end of the day, he was only human, and cumming for so many times in short succession certainly took its toll. He panted as he wrapped his arms around his slave, kissing him slowly and gently while enjoying the afterglow, until finally he pulled out of that well abused hole, dragging a string of slimy cum with him as he exited. "Well I'm not a bad cook either. Perhaps we would be able to cook together at some point?" Vincent smiled: "I imagine you'd look quite lovely in an apron."

Soon enough Vincent caught his breath, and as the heat of their passion slowly subsided the cool fall breeze began to send shivers up his spine. "Better get back in before we catch a cold." Vincent said as he picked Heero up easily and carried him towards the bathroom. They enjoyed a quick shower to warm their body up and clean off all the filth and sweat in and on their bodies, and shortly after the two emerged cleaned and refreshed, though rather hungry. Again they called room service since Vincent was determined to spend as much time with Heero alone for that day. Once the food arrived Vincent set up a table and actually invited Heero to sit across from him, instead of leaving the food on the floor like before. Though Heero was still naked while Vincent was wearing a bathrobe he'd put on to deal with the waiters delivering their food.

As they enjoyed their meal Vincent asked: "Since you mentioned our places it reminds me.... do you mind giving me your address? Last time when I sent you the package I had to do it a bit convoluted cause I don't know where you live, and there aren't many things left in it. I'll definitely need to send you more stuff for the future. Of course it would save us a lot of trouble if we live together... too bad we live so far apart."

Heero enjoyed their shower with his aching legs and back. He hadn't been working out as much the past couple of years and he could feel it now. Rubbing his back a little he looked at himself in the mirror seeing the fading marks. Well except for the bruise under a particular spot on his ass. He swore his Master was trying to mame him when he hit it for the fifth time in that spot. It didn't hurt much today though so that was good. Actually he felt rather good. Spent, physically tired like he ran for miles, and mentally relaxed.

Coming out to eat he smiled softly as he say down to enjoy their meal, "to be honest I had to make sure you weren't going to murder me first. I made many enemies in the past. Not that I blame them... So I have to hide." He looked across the table to Vincent swallowing hard. "I um... If... If we're going to be seeing each other more I should tell you who I really am. You might not like it."

Vincent was actually surprised when Heero offered to tell.him who he "really" was. Even though Vincent knew just how attached the man had become to him, he still didn't realize just how deep that attachment truly was until now. For a moment he was almost in a panic trying to figure out what to respond, but thankfully Omega was a lot calmer than he was and maybe even saw this coming.

"Honestly Heero I don't care who you were, and neither should you." Vincent relayed Omega's words as usual, though this time it almost felt like Omega was talking to him as well: "Even though we haven't known each other for a long time, I can tell that you had a rough time growing up, and likely have done quite a lot of unsavory things in the past. I certainly have done my fair share of things I'd gladly forget and you know what? Puff! Already forgotten, doesn't ring a bell! Such things doesn't matter any more. I am your master and you are my slave, that's who we are now and that's what matters. If you think knowing your past would change that then you are gravely mistaken."

Vincent reached for Heero's hands and said: "Of course if you want to talk about it, feel free to spill them out. But I"d much prefer for us to look towards the future than the past cause at the end of the day, that's where we are heading. Our future."

Heero looked down at their hands and felt his heart pounding in his chest. Was it really that easy? Could all that really stop mattering? Swallowing hard again he nodded his head, "if you're sure..."

Our future.

He almost wanted to cry. Being forgiven so easily it hurt. He didn't feel like he deserved forgiveness. He felt he was a terrible person who didn't deserve such nice things. Trembling he took a shaky breath, the perfect solders mask was breaking. This man and machine had reached into his very soul and pulled him apart only to put this back together again.

Heero's hands squeezed his Master's hand a bit tighter, "I'm not a good person... I wouldn't blame you for hating me too." He started to breath a little heavier feeling a little panicked at losing what they had but he couldn't lot to his master. He'd already stripped him bare and held his life in his hand.

Vincent observed Heero and he could see the man was quite touched by what he said, though maybe still have conflicted feelings about it. While Vincent was taken out of the war in its earlier days, he too had his fair share of blood on his hands and knew that you couldn't really get over such things, at least not through normal means. Some deal with their guilt with work, with charity, with alcohol or drugs, but for the former pilot sitting across the table from him, he had no such thing. With the world in peace he was robbed of meaning, and he was too well trained to allow himself to indulge in happiness. In was at that moment did Vincent realized what he, what Omega had really been doing, to be that meaning, that indulgence for the Heero. In other words, to free him from himself. The realization struck him and he thought he'd be angry for being used not to exact revenge on the man he supposedly hated the most in life, but to actually help him, yet strangely enough, he wasn't. Omega's words, his own words, echoed in his ear.

I am your master and you are my slave, that's who we are now and that's what matters.

"Oh... so you're not a good person? In that case... I suppose I should punish you then?" Vincent smiled as he got up and grabbed Heero from his seat. He dragged Heero along and then tossed him onto the bed abruptly. He laid Heero face down while grabbed the ropes then tied Hero's hands up in the back, then moved his lengs so the man's butt was easily accessible to him. Vincent the headed towards the package Heero had brought along and took out what appeared to be a metallic cone like object. He applied some lube over the thing and pushed it in Heero's butt without much difficulty.

"Tell me when it start to hurt." Vincent smiled as he began to turn a small dial on the object, which slowly began to open up and stretch out. As the instrument stretched his ass wider than ever before, beyond his former limits. Vincent could even see clearly the bright red interior walls of Heero's intestine squirming.

Heero had no idea the hidden intentions from the other. Here hoped that Vincent wouldn't hate him some day but maybe his words were true. All that mattered was moving forward.

Grunting softly as he landed on the bed he let his Master move him however he wished. This time he didn't worry when his Master mentioned punishing him. Moaning softly he shifted in the bed as the object stretched him. It wasn't far past the size of a cock before he flinched, "t-there." It was strange just trying to tell his Master that that's where it hurt was almost a different language. Pain was not a word he used for himself in a long time.

"Hmm.. this soon? I guess body really stretched you open a lot huh?" Vincent smiled as he continued to crank the mechanism, letting it open wider and wider and stretching Heero's rear even more, pushing him beyond his limit. Finally he stopped when the hole was stretched to almost twice the girth of his member, and as he looked inside Heero he teasingly blew into the gaping hole and chuckled: "It's quite a pretty sight back here."

Vincent then took out two drum stick looking objects, with a thin long sticks for handles and a small rubber ball covered in little spikes on top. He reached the two sticks into Heero's body and began to touch around with the ball heads, rubbing and rolling them around, then he began to press them against Heero's prostate. Vincent felt like he was doing some sort of medical operation and he asked teasingly: "How are you feeling down there?"

Heero's mouth hung open as he was stretched further. It felt tight and he was worried he was about the tear but then he stopped. He sagged against the bed in relief that he finally stopped stretching him. He twitched when he felt the cool air inside his hot body. Shifting his head a little he tried to look back at him but gave up and laid it back on the bed.

Feeling those strange things press against his insides he shivered a little but when it touched his sensitive prostate directly he gasped and writhed a little against the bed. He wasn't used to such a direct touch against it! He couldn't imagine having vibrators or that gel on it that directly.

"S-sore but g-go... good Master..." Heero couldn't believe how sensitive he had become. Weeks of teasing his prostate, cock and body to where now he was a puddle of mush under his Master's hands. "I feel stretched to the... the max... but I like it when you tease me... and push me..."

"To the max? What are you talking about?" Vincent said as he continued to stimulate Heero's prostate with the little pokers: "Oh my silly slave, you really underestimate yourself. Surely we have to take things step by step, but this is nowhere close to the 'max' you'll be able to take in the future. You said it yourself Heero, you are a baaaad person, and you think this is enough punishment for a bad boy like you?"

Vincent pulled the sticks away and began to unwind the device stretching Heero open. He then grabbed the dildo which was included in the package and easily pushed it inside, but he didn't stop there. Grabbing his own length he smeared lube all over the rod before pressing it against Heero's already occupied hole, groaning as the tip of his member stretcheing the gap between the dildo and the manas intestine until finally the tip got inside, followed by the rest of his cock.

Heero wondered where his master was going with this then gasped as he realized what was going on. Double penetration?! His hands kept flexing into fists to keep his lower half from tensing up as he felt the hot hard length slide in next to the dildo, "Ahhhh!"

He almost wanted to curse and thrash about but that would injure him. Shaking he bit down on the bed to keep himself from saying all kinds of things. There was so much pressure inside his ass he didn't know what to do. So much pressure against his prostate. After a moment of his Master sitting inside him next to the dildo he slowly started to relax around him but it was so tight still. Their weird thing was this time he wasn't fully hard from the pleasure but he was leaking pre-cum from the pressure against his prostate.

"God..... damn it.... you're so... fucking tight!" Vincent groaned as he felt the almost painful pressure inside Heero, though in all fairness it was himself who caused all this discomfort by deciding to do a double penetration along with the dildo. He stayed still for quite a while until Heero's body finally adjusted to the size of both shafts inside him, and slowly Vincent began to wave his waist back and forth, rubbing against Heero's sweet spot. The slight wave eventually became a slow, but steady piston movement, dragging his member along the soft membrane of Heero's insides.

"Master! Master it's ahhh!" Moaning Heero shuddered against the bed his body being used so thoroughly. During it all his cock stayed only about half hard as it leaked onto the bed. He couldn't decide whether or not it felt good or if it was too much, or if it hurt. At a loss he just tried to handle it one thrust at a time. His body shook under his Master.

Vincent groaned as he continued to drag his member along Heero's insides. Even though it had became easier for him to move, the man's rear was still so tight that it was almost more painful than pleasurable. But of course, the emphasis was on "almost", since the thought of pushing Heero further down the abyss never fail to give him great thrill and satisfaction. The slow movement continued for almost half an hour before Vincent felt he could speed up, and eventually it got to q similar pace of his normal fucking. Eventually the right hold became too much for Vincent to hold, and he growled as he reached climax: "Oh yeah...Oh yeah take it... Take your punishment...! Ah....aaaaaaah! Take.... my cum! " Vincent groaned as he suddenly pulled out of the man'd rear, draging the dildo out along with it, and then spreaded his seeds over Heero's back and on his butt cheeks. This round really pushed Vincent beyond his limits too and he pretty much just fell backwards on the mattress, panting in exhaustion: "God.... Damn it... Heero... You really should've been a sex slave from the start... You really... Really should..."

As Vincent slowly caught his breath he also found his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and soon enough fell asleep.

Heero grunted as his Master used him thoroughly. He was almost dizzy with how crazy this felt. He rode it out his cock dripping the whole time then he finally felt his Master cum inside him and he felt exhausted. Sinking down against the bed he rolled into his side looking at his Master since he couldn't do much else with his arms still bound.

Even though he pushed the limits, punished him, used him and everything, he felt so lucky to have found him. Closing his eyes he drifted into an exhausted sleep. He'd need to work his Master up to his level of stamina. A little smile went over his lips then, he couldn't wait to visit him or have him come visit. Maybe he'd give him some fun tasks for the well until they met up again? He almost wanted to quit his job right now and move in with him. Resting against the bed he drifted to sleep too.

Vincent slept for hours and when he woke up, the sun had already set and the room was shrouded in darkness, with only the lights from outside illuminating part of the space. Given the fact that he was totally naked it wasn't as cool as he expected, since the body of Heero was closely pressed against his own. He looked down at his still bounded slave and smiled. "You awake Heero?" Vincent said as he nudged the man a little to wake him up. He untied his hands and said: How about we shower then go out for a proper dinner? Should make our last meal of the weekend a memorable one."

Heero moaned softly when he woke up and winced when he moved his arms as the blood flow went back to normal. Flexing his hands a few times he nodded his head, "what we're you thinking." His eyes glanced over at the boxes and bags of toys they had. They could get into all kinds of sexual fun with all that stuff.

He stood up on shaky legs and looked towards his clothes. Man he felt a little weak after their morning together. Stretching he started to grab some coming to go out in.

After washing up and getting dressed, to two headed out of their room. They took the elevator and got to the floor where a Japanese restaurant was located, but instead of going to said restaurant, they walked passed the place and arrived at a unnumbered door. Vincent knocked on it and shortly after a middle aged man wearing a typical Japanese cook uniform opened the door and bowed: "We've been waiting for you, honorable guests."

"Thank you for having us on such a short notice." Vincent lowered his head slightly.

"It's our pleasure to serve. Now please, come in." The cook said as he stepped aside and invited them into the room, which was a small space in traditional Japanese style with paper sliding doors, tatami floor, zabuton cushions, a big short table, and so on. The cook then asked: "So which one of you will be the vessel?"

"He is." Vincent said as he pointed at Heero.

"Alright sir, please come this way." The man gestured Heero to follow him.

"Go ahead Heero. And remember, everything is under control." Vincent smiled as he gave Heero a pat on the shoulder and lightly pushed him ahead.

Once Heero left with the man and Vincent sat down at the table, a waitress wearing kimono entered the room and smiled: "Would you like something well the chef prepare your meal?"

"Just some tea is fine." Vincent smiled.

"Right away, sir." The waitress said before leaving.

Meanwhile back on Heero's side, the cook lead Heero into what was essentially a kitchen with a couple of other staff, which given the size of the hotel seemed rather small. The cook then pointed at a large wodden board in the middle on top of the kitchen table and said: "Please remove your clothes and lay flat on the board. It may get a bit cold and ticklish but please hold still during the plating.

As Heero got into position the kitchen staff began their work, disassembling fish, meat and other food items with great skill and craftsmanship, then they began to arrange the them on Heero's naked body, creating a rather splendid picture. His upper body was covered with sashimi of all sorts of fish and meat, each piece so thin that they were alsmot transparent, and they made a cluster of colorful flowers with these meaty petals. As the banquet continue downwards there were a lot of vegetable items around Heero's belly, likely to balance the fat of all the meat. And then for dessert it would be Heero's groin, decorated by many thin pieces of fruit and cakes, cookies, whipped cream, ans so on. With the plate complete, the staffs carried the board back to the room where Vincent was waiting.

"Ah, finally! I'm starving!" Vincent smiled as he put his hands together and said joyfully: "Itadakimasu~"

Heero was excited to see a Japanese restaurant but curious when they went in the back. He bowed to the cook and nodded at his Master. He trusted him and once he was told to strip and lay on the table he figured out what was going on.

He started still and looked towards his Master when he was wheeled out. He was happy when he used the proper phase before eating. Smiling softly he laid there watching his master eat off him.

Some of his favorite dishes were lined up along his chest and he couldn't wait to eat them too. He missed sushi but it was expensive and making it was never the same, he wasn't an expert. This man looked to be.

Vincent raised his chopsticks and began to enjoy the banquet in front of him. While the food was of course delicious, made with the freshest ingredients and the best craftsmanship you could find in this part of the world, to be honest Vincent's enjoyment was less about the taste but more on the subtle reactions from the "plate". As he reached the chopsticks towards the food inevitably he would poke on Heero's fair skin, and he'd intentionally brush to cold, smooth pieces of fish meat along to further tease with his slave.

"You must be hungry, here, let me get a piece for you." Vincent smiled as he reached for the cluster of sashimi on Heero's chest. He picked up a few pieces and fed it to Heero, then he parted the petals of fish meat hiding Heero's nipple with his chopsticks and chuckled: "What do we have here?" He began to squeeze the hidden bud with the wooden sticks, pulling and rubbing it teasingly.

Heero ate the sushi and was so happy to have such good food. He hasn't had such good sushi in a long time. It's expensive and hard to find a good chef in his town. Licking his lips he moaned softly feeling the wood chop sticks pinching his nipple. It was different from the fingers but it was his Master so it really turned him on. His member started to grow hard causing it to push up against the desert.

There was a little bit of weight on it but if he kept getting turned on eventually it would break free of the sweets, "I'm glad to be a good meal for you."

"Oh Heero, you're as delicious as ever." Vincent smiled as he fed Heero another piece of fish. He noticed his "dessert" growing in size with the corner of his eye and chuckled: "Oh Heero you must be patient. We can't have dessert before finishing the meal first. It's just bad manners."

Vincent continued to share their meal with Heero, alternating between the fishes and meats with the salads and vegetables. Eventually Heero's chest and belly was pretty much cleaned up, aside from the oil and soy sauce. Vincent put the chopsticks away and instead picked up a fork and knife. He picked up a few pieces of fruits and shared them with Heero, and as he dealt with the sweets he'd intentionally touch the hard rod standing in the midst with the cold metal utensils. It didn't take long for them to finish sharing the sweets, but of course, there was one item left for Vincent to enjoy. Using the fork and knife, Vincent smeared the whipped cream just above Heero's groin all over the hard rod, then he got up from his seat and leaned down, opening his mouth and taking the whole sweet rod in.

Heero was actually almost embarrassed when he told him to wait. That was when he realized just how responsive he was to his master since his body was eager for him in so many ways. Blushing slightly he continued to eat and tried to not think about it but it was hard, his body knew what was coming and craving it so badly.

Moaning the hand that was clean he brought to his Master's head, "mnnnn... Master..." He remembered he didn't get off earlier after their double penetration so his body was revving back up faster than normal. Maybe he was one of those that could have multiple orgasms too, heard read about people who could do this just keep coming again and again. His sex drive seemed high enough.