Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent felt the hand on his hair and quickly grabbed it. He raised up his head and looked down at Heero and said: "I haven't gave you permission to move yet." He gave his slave a rather stern look and stayed silent for a moment, until finally his expressions softened again and smiled: "Well technically I didn't tell you not to move either, so I'll let that one pass." He turned his attention back at the cream covered member and extended his tongue, running it along the shaft from top to bottom and greedily ate up the sweet cream. He whispered: "Come on Heero... give your master a treat.... let me taste your cum..."

Vincent then took the length between his lips and began to bob his head up and down, while his tongue pressed against the underside of the shaft. Meanwhile his hand reached Heero's testicles and began to rub and squeeze on the ball playfully.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Panting hard on the table his legs started shaking a little as he quickly rushed to that edge. Just hearing his Master's voice say that to him sent a shiver through him. Moaning as he came he did his best not to move or tell to loud. They were still near people and he didn't want to alarm anyone.

Panting as he came down from his high he licked his lips, "th-thank you master." Looking down at his Master he wondered what else they would do with their last night together.

Vincent could feel Heero's body shiver as he was driven closer and closer to climax by his mouth and tongue, and soon enough the man came. Vincent felt the member in his mouth twitching then strings of the man's seeds got released in his mouth, which given how many times he'd came already felt surprisingly thick on the tongue. He greedily swallowed the slime then pressed a kiss on Heero's cheek: "As I said before, always delicious."

After the meal the staff lead Heero to a shower to wash up and get dressed, then they went back to their suite again. They've certainly taken their time with dinner and it was already pretty late, though the nap Vincent had earlier meant that he still got energy to spend. He grabbed a few things from the package he sent Heero and the stuff they got from the toy shop and sat down on the sofa. Vincent then gestured Heero close and commanded: "Put your hands behind your back and half squat your legs. Let's continue what we started back in the shop."

Heero was actually hoping Vincent wasn't too tired. He'd rather go home tired tomorrow and spend more time with him now than go to bed. He was glad to see Vincent was feeling the same way. He stripped off back in the hotel and noticed he was going through some of the things they bought. What could his Master be planning? From the shop?

There were a few things they had done in the shop so he was a little nervous but curious now that it was them alone. It felt more controlled and less like Vincent was trying to show off what he could do with Heero in front of other people. Getting into position Heero looked up towards his Master watching him curiously. What could he be planning this time? He waited patiently for his Master to show him.

Vincent watched as Heero got into the pose, which would be hard for a normal person both in terms of the physical bstrain of maintaining a half squat, and of course the embarrassment of doing so naked, though the latter would likely be lost given how used to being naked Heero.had become right now.

Vincent took a moment observing Heero then began attaching toys to his body, first were nipple clamps, then he covered the familiar butt plug vibrator with the aphrodisiac gel he got from the store and pushed it inside the man's body. Then for the main event, he rubbed on Heero's length till it was fully hard, then took out the thin metal rod and covered it in the gel. Slowly he pressed the rod against the entrance on the tip of the rod and stretched it open, gradually intruding in through the urethral until almost the whole rod was embedded inside. He held on to the end of the rod and said: "Now start thrusting your waist. I want to see you fuck your own cock."

Heero stood in the half squat with a fair amount of ease at first. He could stand that way for a minute or so before his legs would start to shake. Although once his Master started to load him up with toys this became so much more difficult.

Hissing softly from the nipple clamps, then gasping when the plug was pushed inside him. He soon felt the gel kicking in making his body shake for another reason. Moaning and gasping loudly he shook as the metal rod went into his cock. It was less scary this time but still a bit much. Although this time he could see it inside him. Looking down at it it was less scary being able to see the offending rod. Gasping softly he started to rock his hips slowly feeling nervous about hurting himself. It felt so tight but the heat of the gel was clouding good brain. His ass clenched around the plug inside him while his trembling legs did their best to hold him up as he thrust the rod into his cock.

It wasn't long before he found a rhythm and gently thrust his cock onto the now warm the rod and clenched around the toy inside him. A little dribble of precum made it out the side of the rod, "Master... Master I feel so hot... My legs... I can't stay at this level for...mnnn... Much... Much longer..."

In truth Vincent was quite enjoying the show Heero's was putting up for him, assaulted by all the toys and violating his own urethral with the thrusts. He could see the slave's legs trembling, both from the strain of the pose and the waves of pain and pleasure. He chuckled at Heero's pathetic plead and said: "Oh, Heero, surely you can hold longer than this. But I guess it would be easier if you have a goal. So bring yourself to climax then you can rest."

It wouldn't have been so bad if the day before he hadn't taken a couple hour train ride with an enthusiastic group of men. And another group of men in a cold bathroom. Heero but always push his body too far but there were some times where it would give out on him.

Straining to maintain that position he could feel his left leg wanting to give out on him. Thrusting his hips forward He was trying to finish this before his leg did give out. Painting harshly a couple beads of sweat went down the side of his face from the workout. Suddenly he finally tensed up as his mouth hung open when his orgasm finally hit him. He shook because he could feel the pressure at his cock because he only pulled back about halfway so the rod only allowed a little to dribble out, "ahhhh."

Vincent enjoyed Heero's suffering, seeing him trying so desperately to drive himself towards climax in such a demeaning way was quite a thrill to say the least. Despite or perhaps because of the pain and strain Heero must be suffering, the man reached climax as his body shook and some of his seed managed to seep out from the gap between the metal rod and his urethral.

"See Heero? I knew you could do it." Vincent smiled as he gestured Heero to join him on the sofa. He pulled the metal rod out of Heero's member and took out another thin rod, though this one was made of rubber and was a size thicker, and also looked a lot more menacing with the whole thing covered in countless small bumps. He handed the toy to Heero and smiled: "You should learn to do this yourself. "

Heero panted softly as they made their way to the couch. His legs were thankful to finally get a break but now the toy was firmly pressed inside him. Looking at the rubber tubing he rubbed his fingers over it, "this'll fit inside me?"

Grabbing his own cock he slowly started to wiggle it inside. Thankfully his cum and the gel was still in there helping it go inside him. His mouth hung open from the painful yet strangely pleasurable sensation, "I feels... Really strange..." As he tried pushing it in his cock grew softer and tighter around the tubing. "M-Master..."

"Of course it will. I'd never ask you to do things that can't be done." Vincent smiled as he watched Heero hesitantly starting to push the toy inside his cock, stretching it even further. Vincent had really pushed Heero far along the path of making him into a completely sexual being. He smiled seeing Heero struggling from the mixture of pain and pleasure and said: "Not long ago you could barely fit a few fingers in your ass, and now you pretty much take two cocks at once! Imagine what you'd be able to take in the future? Who knows?" He grabbed Heero's member and said teasingly: "Maybe I'll get to fuck you here someday?"

Vincent got up on the sofa and stood over his slave. He took out his erection and pressed it on Heero's face: "Now don't just focus on yourself and start pleasuring your master too."

Heero couldn't image him being able to do his cock but he also didn't believe he could take double penetration but here they were. His mouth went to work sucking his Master's cock. His tongue went to work teasing along the slit.

"Master?" Heero asked after sucking his cock deep into his throat and pulled back letting it pop out of his mouth. "Mnn... I want to take this relationship further." He licked his tongue around the slit. "Whether it's a slave contact or living together or however. You're my Master. My only Master." Moving his mouth down he drew his sac into his mouth rolling his tongue around those globs for a moment before deep throating him again.

"Oh? Is that so?" Vincent smiled as he caressed Heero's hair and groaned from his slave's oral service, pleasuring his testicles and the shaft as well. He looked down at Heero and said: "If you want to take things to the next step, then you'll have to quit your job and come live with me. Having no work, no life of your own, being a full-time slave and devoting every single second of your life in my service. Your life would be completely in my control. I certainly wouldn't mind it but... you sure this is what you want? Ah... who am I kidding... of course that's what you want."

He grabbed Heero's head and began to use his mouth like a sex toy, pounding his throat with his cock and groaned: "Suck harder slave! You like this don't you? You like being handled rough?! As much as you love the pleasure you're getting from all this, knowing that you served me well brings you even more satisfaction. You want to serve... you need to serve! And who am I to deny a slave his servitude? Ha ha! Once you're at my home I promise, I'll make the rest of your life a living hell of pain and pleasure!"

Heero gagged with the first hard thrust but relaxed letting his Master thrust into his throat, breathing when he could. He didn't care about his job or where he lived. He listened to his Master's every word. Yes! Yes!

This is what he needed! As his Master used his mouth his cock grew harder making him shake as it caused the tube inside to move along his insides. Fuck that felt terrible and amazing at the same time. Sucking harder he was melting under his Master's abusive thrusts. He could kill him now and Heero wouldn't care. He'd give over the reigns to another person after so long and that was the ultimate relief. He took each thrust with his hungry mouth, he wanted everything his Master would give him.

Vincent groaned as he felt Heero's mouth tighten around this length, sucking his cock greedily wanting to squeeze every drop of his seeds. As the mouth fuck got more and more intense, Vincent's balls also slammed repeatedly against Heero's chin. Eventually Vincent reached climax, but instead of shoving his cock down Heero's throat, he chose to pull out at the last second and stroked the rod as his body shivered in ecstasy, and strings of white slimey cum got spilled all over Heero's face. He then wiped his cock clean with Heero's cheek and said: ?Now how about we do a little endurance test. Fuck yourself harder and let's see how many times you can climax until you faint?"

Heero moaned around his length but kept his mouth open when he pulled out catching what he could. Licking his lips he looked at his Master a little surprised. How many more times could he cum? He wasn't sure he hadn't really tried before.

Leaning back on the couch he stroked his member gingerly at first moaning loudly as he felt the tube inside his cock. Reaching down here started shifting the plug inside himself then rocked it harder to push himself to the edge, "Master... Do you want me to remove the...ahhh... Tube or leave mnnn it in until the end?"

"Well I don't know Heero. Which way do you prefer?" Vincent smiled teasingly: "I'm just curious about how many times you could cum, preferably a high number though. Do it however you want....." Vincent reached for the vibrator in Heero's ass and dialed the strength of the vibration to maximum, then he took out another vibrator and began to press it against Heero's erection and said: "Of course... I'll also give you a hand~"

Heero moaned the vibrators too much for his sensitive body. The gel too away most of his ability to hold back anyway. Reaching for the tubing he slowly started to remove it and realized about halfway through pulling it out he was coming, "I.... I'm coming!" Moaning he shook and removed it there rest of the way to let his semen dribble out.

Panting hard he leaned into his Master rocking his hips against the vibrators. After a few moments he was actually able to reach the edge again. It seemed like of he kept the stimulation going he wouldn't fully go back to zero. He seemed to have the ability to keep going. This might be why he was about to have seen for so long and came many times through the day without having to take a long break.

Within about fifteen minutes he had two more orgasms. Once he reached his third in a row nothing else was coming out but he still had all the pleasure of an orgasm. That was when he was starting to fade, he was at his 8th orgasm of the day. Helping his Master stroke or thrust the toy he was able to hit two more until he finally slumped against the couch rather out off it but not unconscious. It seemed ten orgasms was his max at the moment.

Vincent continued to torment Heero with the vibrator as he pushed himself towards the absolute limit, and at an astonishing ten times Heero finally was out for good. He looked at the mess Heero had created and muttered to himself: "That was... actually quite a lot..." He began to remove the toys in and on Heero and then took his unconscious slave to the bathroom and cleaned up. Afterwards he carried Heero to the bed and laid down beside him. He looked down at Heero's sleeping face and began imagining their future together. His apartment was quite small and wasn't exactly suitable to house a sex slave, though knowing Omega, he'd probably deal with the matter somehow, if only to allow him to torture Heero better. As his thoughts drifted towards the future his consciousness soon faded away and fell into deep slumber. He soon began to dream, at first they seemed like snapshots, random images which both seemed familiar and alien. He heard a voice, a familiar voice, in a tone filled with sadness, asking, pleading.

"How many more people do I have to kill?"

"Zero will not tell me anything"

Then everything turned to black, and another voice echoed in Vincent's mind. A cold, mechanical, yet paradoxically also passionate voice saying:

"The answer is Zero."

"You will not take a single life for the rest of your days."

"I.... We will make sure of that."

"Isn't that right.... Mr. Septante? No..... Me?"

Vincent woke up from his dreams panting heavily. "What the hell was that?" Vincent thought to himself. He couldn't quite remember what he saw, aside from an indescribable feeling, like someone, or something, was eating away who he was, his very identity. Even more frightening was the fact that he almost felt alright about it. But soon that horrible feeling passed and he turned his attention back at the man laying beside him. He reached for Heero and pushed him lightly: "Wake up Heero. Time to pack up! We gotta check out before noon."

The beginning of the night was peaceful for Heero. He could distantly feel his Master tending to him which warmed his heart. He could never depend on another before and now this new training forced him to. Settled into bed he drifted off to sleep.

Although it seemed his excitement of traveling to meet his new Master and their adventures only kept away the nightmares for so long. Maybe it was his worry of returning home that also bright them crashing back. These vivid dreams of so many people dying by his hands.

They were like flashes of all his fears, him gunning down soldiers, shocking through their Mobil suits, breaking that guys neck... The little girl and her dog. Suddenly he was thrown back into Zero. Running his hand along the counsel he breathed in the metallic smell. This was where things made sense. Where he felt like he could get things done. He was a soldier against the world, against everyone else. Looking up the front of the cockpit was yanked off and here came Zero's Mobil hand reaching for him-

Heero's eyes shot open and his hand bolted up grabbing Vincent by the neck. His eyes for a moment were unfocused then he blinked and there was his Master. Pulling his hand back he sat up apologizing, "I'm sorry I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? Are you ok?" He didn't think he would actually lash out during his nightmares. But at the same time he didn't know because he'd never lived with anyone.

Vincent was caught off guard when Heero suddenly bolted up and grabbed him by the throat, but strangely he wasn't that surprised, as if somehow he knew this would happen beforehand. He wasn't afraid neither, even though a trained operative like Heero could easily snap his neck in a blink of an eye. As expected, Heero quickly snapped out of his panic and sat up apologizing. "Of course I am okay Heero. I know you wouldn't hurt me." Vincent smiled as he cupped Heero's face with his hands and brought him close, starring right into his eyes and said: "I understand your fear and reservation, but trust me. I'll set you free. Free to immerse completely in pain and pleasure. Free to devotee yourself into a servitude not to harm, but to please. You trust me don't you? Say it. Say that you trust me."

Vincent waited for Heero's respond and smiled, and continued with their morning routine like nothing had happened. Afterwards they packed up their luggage and made it down to the lobby to check out. As they headed for the train station the realization that their long weekend together was coming to an end really hit Vincent. Though for a moment a sense of melancholy came to his mind, the anticipation for their future together quickly blew all blue feelings away. Soon they arrived at the train station and Vincent took Heero to the bathroom where he first claimed the man and chuckled: "I did promise to fuck you here again before we leave."

(If you don't mind I want to skip till Vincen cum in Heero's ass. Cause another vanilla sex at this point is logical but also a little redundant.)

(That's alright )

Heero felt awful about grabbing him like that. He was actually a little worried now that he might hurt him. How matter had no idea how strong he really was and that he could actually kill him in a second.

"I trust you," Heero meant it too, not just because he asked him to say it.

Walking to the station he felt rather depressed about the situation. He didn't want to leave him. Was he really that attached in such a short time? He was happy his Master was taking him again. It felt good but deep down he was going to miss him. When they finished Heero held up his phone, "this is... My number and I'll send you my address. That way you can contact me any time."

Vincent pulled out of Heero and sighed in satisfaction as the afterglow of their earlier passion slowly subsided. He smiled when he saw Heero holding up his phone and showing his number and quickly took out his own to input it, followed by a message with just a heart emoji to confirm he'd got the right number. He then turned his eyes back at Heero and said: "Alright Heero, I assume you must be eager to just go back to your home, pack up, quit your job, then fly to my place as soon as possible, but the truth is, I'll need some time to prepare for your arrival. So I want you to go home and start packing, but don't quit your job until I give you instructions to do so. Until then we'll continue to communicate online and I'll send you stuff to further your training, speaking of which..."

Vincent opened Heero's bag and found the package of toys, quickly going over it and soon found the very last unopened bag inside. He then took out a small metal object which was essentially a dick cage completed with a thin tube which would go into the wearer's urethral. The tube also had a screwed on cap so it can be removed to allow urine to come out. He grabbed Heero's half hard member and with some difficulty managed to squeeze it in the small cage with the tube in his now fairly experienced urethral. Then finally he locked the whole contraption in place and removed the key, showing it to Heero before putting it inside his own pocket. Vincent explained: "I'll mail you the key latter. Obviously having this on would mean a change in your daily routine so here's how it's gonna go: play with you nipples for 30 minutes then use whatever way you want to fuck your ass till you cum. Easy right? As for the butt plug I made you wear during the day, you no longer have to do that but...." Vincent chuckled and said: "You may do so at your own discretion."

They left the toilet and made it up stairs. Finally it was the moment the two of them part ways. Vincent would take the train to the airport and from there, take the plane back to the town where he lives. He gave Heero one last hug and a soft kiss of the cheek before letting him go. "See you soon, Heero!" Vincent waved his hand and turned around, pulling his luggage behind him and soon disappeared from Heero's sight.

(awe... I'm so sad for him. T-T)

Heero winced a little as the toy was put on but didn't complain. He listened to the explanation and realized this would even change up the clothes he wore a little. He could feel where it would hurt if he got hard but it would also feel good being trapped like this. Nodding his head he adjusted his clothes feeling the need to want to cum already effecting him but he'd figure it out later.

Honestly he didn't care if his Master kept the key. In his mind he controlled him and that's all that mattered. Taking on that last hug and kiss he waved as he watched his Master go. Trembling a little he clutched his hand against his chest and made his way to the train. Under his shirt collar was the smaller choker that he didn't dare remove. He'd have a long train ride back but it was okay. They would figure things out soon. He didn't want to think about going back to his tiny apartment though.

After four days of absolute decadence Vincent returned to his rented apartment. He put down the luggage and took a shower. He got a can of beer from his fridge and sat down on the couch. It was at that moment he realized that he'd had the small ear price used to contact Omega on the whole time! He quickly took the thing out of his ear.

Fir the first time in five days Vincent was truly alone once mire. As he sat there and drank his beer a strange feeling soon filled his mind. He felt awful out of place in his own home, like something wasn't right, out of place, missing. He soon realized how head got accustomed to the mechanical voice in his ear. But more importantly, how he'd got accustomed to the presence of Heero within reach. Everything just felt a lot more pale now. After a while he decided.to put the earpiece back in and asked: "Are you still there, Omega?"

"Yes I am Mr Septante. I am always here." The familiar voice responded.

"Of course you are. Why wouldn't you." Vincent said in a sarcastic tone and continued: "So, about letting Heero move in with me, I was wondering...."

Before Vincent could continue however Omega interrupted him and said: "Don't worry Mr Septante. Everything is going according to plan. You and Heero would be moving into your new home very soon."

"New home.. as I thought." Vincent chuckled: "I figured you would want a fancier place for Heero to live than this pathetic place of mine. Let me guess, a big house in the suburbs complete with a sex dungeon?"

"Precisely." Omega replied.

"Ha ha I knew it!" Vincent smiled as he got up from the couch and headed for his computer: "Let's see if Heero sent me any recordings or not."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.