Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero really wasn't sure how to respond at first. So many things happened with his past, he took so many lives, destroyed so many buildings. It was hard some days to cope with seeing those faces. Thankfully because of this his ptsd had gotten less. He had a couple episodes when his Master was out training Duo but he'd been okay. He really hadn't thought much about it recently till he brought it up. The intense pleasure and training really helped block that stuff away.

"There's still food to eat," Heero gave him a soft little smile and leaned over kissing his forehead. He had finished cleaning his hair and working out any knots to lean over and accidentally knocked the body wash over. It spilled his redish pink liquid onto the floor. Reaching down he tried to wipe it up getting it on his hands. "Sorry I'll-"

In a moment it was like the world closed in. Blood. Blood everywhere. People screaming. Shooting in the background. He was only ten... just a child. The first person he killed. Loud bangs. His heart pounding. He tasted copper. Smell blood and burning.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heero looked down at his hands as they shook terribly. Desperately he tried to wipe his hands off but that just smeared the soap over his hands. It had been a long time since he'd had an episode like this.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Duo moaned lightly feeling the soft kiss on his forehead. Hero had certainly changed quite a lot since since he met Vincent, for better or worse, he has never demonstrated such tenderness during the war and Duo couldn't help but melt from the man's care. "Thanks Heero... I must say that I..." He was about to continue when Heero knocked a bottle of body wash over. Duo got up from the bathroom and turned around and asked: "Hey Heero are you alright?"

And to his absolute horror, Heero bsuddenky began screaming while looking into his hands. Wiping them frantically like he had acid on them or something. "He... Heero what's going on? What's happening?!" Duo hurriedly got out of the bath and grabbed Heero's hands and asked: "Calm down Heero! What's gotten into you?!"

At the same time hurried footsteps could be heard coming from down the hallway and the next moment Vincent came rushing in. With a frown on his face he quickly observed the situation and made a "tsk" sound before approaching the two. He got down on the floor beside Heero and slapped the former pilot in the face. "Look at me slave. Look at me." Vinceny said in a stern tone before pressing their lips yogurt in a kiss so aggressive that it seemed more like a bite. He then pulled Heero out of Duo's hands and carried him up while.heading out of the bathroom. As he was walking be said without tuning to look at Duo: Follow me. I could use some assistance."

Shortly after Vincent had taken Heero to the dungeon and locked him in the pillory they got back during their first trip together. The man's back and butt still looked red from the ordeal be was puy through earlier but Vincent showed no mercy as be slapped on Heero's butt rather harshly and said: "As you can probably tell slave, I am pretty upset right now. Care to guess why?"

Heero couldn't even hear Duo as he tried to get through to him. The screams only continued as tears steamed down his face. That was until the slap helping bring him back a bit. The pain blurred his vision then the aggressive kiss shocked his past mind back to the present. No one kissed him in the past so that helped him realize where he was.

Trembling the whole way he didn't fight him but his muscles were stiff and shaking while he was locked up, "ah!" The smack on his ass was sharp on his poor bottom.

Taking a shaky breath he tried to calm his racing heart and stop the tears from going down his cheeks. The first time he tried to speak his voice broke so he tried again after clearing his throat, "because..." His mind had reached but also shut down at that point and he was struggling to come back to himself. "I... Had an episode?" Trying to speak his voice was shaking and weak compared to his normal cool and cold speech.

"Yes slave. You had a panic attack. And do you know why that made me angry?" Vincent said as he slapped on Heero's butt once more and continued: "Because I didn't give you permission to do so!." Vincent walked around to the front of Heero and lenses down, claiming his lips rather aggressively and said: "Don't be mistaken Heero. You are not a solider anymore. You are not even a proper human being. I mean look at yourself! Looks at those milk making tits, those slutty tattoos, that ridiculous fat cock, not to mention that cum sucking ass of yours. What kind of man have a body like this? You are my toy. My slave! From evey strand of hair to every patch of skin, from every breath you take to every shit you make, even the slightest electric signal travelling from one braincell to another belongs to ME! You don't have the right to have an episode! You don't have the right to have self doubt or feel guilt! The only emotion I allow you to have is joy, the joy of serving me! The joy of entertaining me with your pain, your pleasure, your moans and cries! Have I made myself clear?!"

Vincent took a step back and walked towards the wall of toys and tools. He soon returns with a series of clamps and weights and began attaching them to Heero's body. First he began putting clamps on each of the man's nipples and then he put a couple on the underside of Heero's tool, then he put a few more on the poor man's balls. After that he began commenting weights to those clamps which began dragged those sensitive parts downwards. After all the toys were in place Vincent looked over towards Duo and threw a bottle of lube at him and said: "Make yourself useful and get his ass prepared."

"Al.... Alright...." Duo said as he walked behind Here and gulped. To the honest he was still in quite a panic from Heero's outburst and was pretty much in auto pilot mode and just following Vincent's instruction without a second thought. He thought about what Vincent said earlier and to be fair Vincent said was ridiculous and made very little sense. But then again nothing about Vincent and Heero's relationship made any logical sense, and for an overly logical being like Hero perhaps nonsense was just what he needed in his life. Pouring the lube on his fingers he easily slipped three digits down Heero's well trained rear. He seems... quite the prepared already.." Duo said.

"No not enough. Put more fingers in." Vincent commander.

"More..? Okay..." Duo said as he added another digit, this time it was harder than before."

"And your thumb too." Vincent said.

"Th.. Thumb too?!" Duo exclaimed: "Don't tell me you're trying to make me.."

"Fist him? Yes that's exactly what I want you to do. Now get on with it!" Vincent exclaimed.

Edited by hal7283

Heero whimpered softly against his lips, "I-I'm sorry Master." He wasn't sure if he'd heard his Master this angry with him before and it shook him to his core more than he thought possible. Any other time in his past he wouldn't have even flinched but after all this training and modification he wasn't the same person anymore. Trembling in his binds he lowered his head wanting to grovel at his Master's feet, "very clear M-Master."

"Ah!" the clamps on his sensitive nipples were a shock but nothing he couldn't handle. Panting harshly with each clamp his cock only throbbed between his legs and started to leak onto the floor. Now his body was starting to distract his mind. Those images of blood and destruction from before faded away and a sort of relief filled him. The sharp pain he focused in on and felt so much better already.

Moaning Heero's legs trembled feeling his fingers pushing in, his cock twitching more dripping onto the floor. There was a struggle for evening back out because he used to just take control of his own mind but now he'd given it over to another, "i-it's okay Duo... I can take it." Feeling the other digits pushing in, it had been a while since he'd been fisted and the last time he was a mess. He felt stretched further than he'd ever been and came so hard and so much he swore he died.

"You...You sure?" Duo said hesitantly as he looked at his own hand which was mostly inside Heero's body now. Even though he has taken much more than this, it was one thing to be on the receiving end of this, and being in the giving end and to Heero no less. A strange sensation rose from the depth of his heart. As much as he loved being tormented and punished by Heero, he was starting the feel the urge on doing so to his "master". The thought of him, not Vincent, making Heeeo cry and moan made him so hard that his own erection was throbbing and dripping precum on the ground. Gulping in both nervousness and excitement he pulled his hand back, poured a generous amount of lube on his hand before forming a fist with his fingers. He pressed the fist against Heero's anus and slowly begins pushing in. It was quite a strange sensation for Duo as it felt like he was putting on a tight and warm glove. "You're okay Heero?"

"He's fine. Now push in further. " Vincent commanded.

Duo nodded as he slowly began to push his first deeper and deeper inside Heero's intestine. He could feel the muscle of his rear squeezing his forearm and his inside squirming and contracting. Duo was able to push almost his entire forearm inside and a visible bilge could.be seen on the poor slave's belly.

"You know the drill Duo, now start moving." Vincent said with a sadistic smirk as he walked towarda the wall of toys and returned with what looked like a batton, and as he pressed the tip against Heero's back suddenly a surge of electrical current coursed through the manis body. The current wasn't stng enough to cause harm but it still cause a fair share of pain and made his muscles to spasm on their own. Vincent began poking the electric Barton all over Heero's body and even on his cock and testecles.

Heero's poor heart was beating so fast right now he was dizzy. So much adrenaline and endorphins were running through him his body didn't know how to keep up. He told himself he was fine that he wasn't going to panic anymore. That's when he felt Duo's hand push back inside him and they whole dynamic they'd had the last few days had been flipped, "Ahhhhh!" Shuddering as much as his body would allow him to move the ex-soldier pulsed around the fist inside him. Duo not got to experience and give Heero the painful pleasure he'd only seen in videos.

The more he pushed in the more Heero lost his composure. Moaning and trembling he soon had drool dripping down his chin. It was so uncomfortable but at that same time felt so good he swore he was going to pass out. Panting harshly when he felt the shock his muscles tightened around his arm and moaned out in painful pleasure from it, "M-Master! Arggghhhhh..... mnnnn...."

"AH!" he arched then the same was done to more sensitive areas. A spurt of precum shot out from his cock onto the ground. Even with all this he didn't beg for it to stop. He didn't have safe words, because he didn't use them. It was intense the shocking sensation in his muscles and running through his body. Then the arm inside him hurt but also felt so good.

Duo gulped as he heard Heero's painful cries. Anyone with a normal sense of right or wrong, with a basic understanding of decency would have found the whole thing obscene, repulsive even. They wouldn't want to see their loved ones twisted and tormented like this, but somehow Duo was finding it all just so.... irresistible. He wanted to hear Heero cry, he wanted him to be in pain and pleasure, he wanted to be the one giving Heero such sensations and to was Vincent out of all people who was giving him the opportunity to do so. He wasn't sure if he had gone insane during his captivity at the hands of this mysterious man but at that moment he was grateful. As he continued to thrust his arm back and forth inside Heero's ass his free hand reached back towards his own well trained entrance and was able to poke his fingers in without much trouble. "He.... Heero... Your ass is so tight... So warm....! He moaned as he forced his fist into his own body, even though that hand had a little lube on it he didn't really lube it up properly which made the insertion rather painful, but that didn't stop the former pilot as he began shaking and wiggling his first inside himself for more pain and pleasure.

Meanwhile Vincent chuckled as he saw Duo getting more and more into the sadistic role he was assigned while not forgetting to torment himself. "Looks like your slave is adjusting to his new life here pretty well." Vincent said teasingly as knelt down before Heero and looked at his messy face directly and asked: "And what about you my dear? Are you truly devoted in being the perfect slave and left your past behind?" Before Heero could even answer he grabbed a red ballgag and put it in Heero's mouth, clipping the leather strap around Heero's head to hold it in place and said in a loving tone: "Oh don't bother to answer Heero cause if you were, I wouldn't be punishing you right now. But don't worry my love, just like always, everything is under control. Just leave everything to me and everything is going to be okay." As he spoke he reached his hand forward and pressed the he prrssed his electric batton against the tip of Heero's member and dialed up the voltage to the maximum. Of course being more of a toy than actual torture device, the current wasn't really that string even at maximum setting, but given where Vincent put it the sensation would still be extremely painful. With an almost loving smile Vincent said: "Feel free to spill out your filth. Cause I am not stopping until either you piss yourself or pass out, or likely both."

Heero was a mess hanging there feeling that arm thrusting inside him and hearing Duo's moans. He must be pleasuring himself and right now he wasn't in a position to demand anything from his slave, his Master was in control of everything including him. Trying to look at his Master when he came over to him, it was hard with all the tears in his eyes. He also had sweat dripping down his face from the strain. Before he could answer though he tasted the gag slipping into his mouth. He figured he'd have events like his ptsd in the future. He wasn't sure that would ever go away, but one thing was for sure that his Master was going to be there to help ground him again afterwards.

Wide eyes looked at his Master when he felt the voltage course through his cock. That was a sensation unlike anything he'd felt before in his life! Screaming against the gag he arched and shuddered feeling wave after wave of pain coursing through his large cock, "AHHHHH!!!!!!"

Maybe Heero was finally starting to grow soft in his civilian life because this hurt this time. Usually he was fine with whatever pain but after a moment his head lolled to the side as he passed out and at the same time pissed himself. It took a long time for him to admit when something actually hurt and this did. The ex-soldier could take a lot but he was finally starting to be a bit more human.

Vincent chuckled as he saw his beloved slave lose both his consciousness and bladder control. As the distinct scent of ammonia rose up his nostrils Vincent began freeing Heero from his restraints and removed the clamps and weights. "You can pull your arm out now." Vincent said with a smirk as he saw Duo who seemed lost in pleasure a moment ago and snapped back to reality. Looking down at Duo Vincent noticed the erection between Duo's legs but didn't say anything. Instead he just picked Heero up and said: "I'm gonna clean him up and put him to bed. Feel free to do whatever you want." He quickly made his way towards the elevator and went upstairs, leaving Duo alone still processing what had just happened.

In truth Duo was still in shock after he saw Heero cry out in utter pain and agony as he was electrocuted in his cock, the once perfect soldier passed out and pissed himself as if he was just an ordinary man! Even after all the depravity he had witnessed Heero being subjected to he had never seen Heero being so vulnerable, so fragile, so... human. It was ironic that Heero needed to be brought so low to find his humanity, and at this point Duo was just glad that he managed to do so, even though he couldn't completely agree with he method.

That being said, was Duo really that different from Heero? He buried his feelings towards Heero and tried to have a normal life with Hilde which ended poorly. All the suppressed thoughts, emotions and desires he tried to deny having came out once he began following Heero's path. In a way he too could only find his humanity once he joined Heero in this sweet, dark abyss of carnal desire and depravity. He looked down at his slimy hands, the left one wet from being shoved up his own rear while the right one wet to the elbow from being pushed inside Heero, and it was at that moment did everything seemed to finally click in his mind (or snap depending on how you look at it) and that realization or acceptance almost made him cum on the spot. But Duo managed to keep it under control. After all he was Heero's slave, and his master hasn't given him permission to cum yet.

Heero would be so proud of him for turning the corner but in order for him to do so he had to see the perfect soldier's mask stripped. Emotions were a hard thing for the man so pushed to his limits helped him bring them back down, when he was pushed to the limit before to not show anything. Even when they were captured and tortured he never gave anything away. Even ripping his arm out of restraints. It was very reckless but he got it done. To the point he'd almost died several times just to complete his mission.

By the time he cleaned him up he was starting to stir. Groggy he reached up running his hand over his Master's arm, "my Master..." He reached up and touched his cheek. "Thank you. We can still go out today... I'm alright." He leaned into his Master's embrace not wanting to spoil their time just because he had an episode.

"You didn't get off before... I can help you with that," Heero ran his hand over his chest wondering if he was still feeling up to something. He didn't want to be a bad slave and not think of his Master's need too. He was tired but kind of in a good way. When he was too energetic and his mind going too fast these moments happened. It was why he would work himself out to exhaustion.

Vincent had taken Heero into bathtub with him and was gently washing him when he noticed Heero waking up. The hands washing the slave's body stopped as he felt his touch along his arm and moved up to his cheek. Looking down at Heero's handsome features and could see the love and trust in those cobalt eyes. Chuckling slightly he took Heero's hand away from his cheek and laid a soft kiss on the back of his hand and said: "Oh I am sure you've still got enough energy for a whole night of wild fun, but you could be in better condition, and I wouldn't want to spoil the fun if I know you could have enjoyed it even more. We're still going out for dinner tonight, but we'll keep things simple so the next time we go out, I could really, really push you to the limit. That being said, I woild take up your offer."

Vincent pulled away from Heero and got up to sir by the edge of the bathtub, his member was half hard and twitched in excitement as it slowly began to swell up in size. Patting on his thighs Vincent said with a smirk: "Come my lovely slave, serve your master."

• 4 weeks later...

Heero was glad the night wasn't ruined from his little freak out. It had been months since he'd experienced one, compared to the multiple times a week he'd had before they got together. There was a part of him that was so thankful for this, he wanted to give the man everything. Although he couldn't give him children, he would if he wanted them and if he could. Everything else he offered up. His love, devotion and soul were all his. Everything. He didn't know where he'd be now if he hadn't found Vincent over the internet those few months ago. All the training and conditioning. All the body altering. He loved him dearly and he was fiercely protective of his Master.

Leaning up onto his knees his hand trailed over his thighs, "my Master." It wasn't often they had moment like this where Heero could have some control and enjoy him. He really cherished these moments and it showed his Master loved him too. Running his tongue along the underside of his member he slowly drew him into his mouth. Moaning around his length he couldn't help the shiver of pleasure through his body at tasting him.

Holding his cock in place he worshiped his length, running his tongue along the whole thing then back down taking him deep into his throat, "mnnn...." Bobbing his head over him he looked up those eyes filing with lust. He couldn't help it, anything intimate with him turned him on no matter how many times he played with him.

Vincent smiled as he watched his beautiful slave getting on his knees and got between his legs. There's just something quite thrilling about seeing the former pilot being so obedient and subservient like this. He let out a satisfied sigh as he felt the man's tongue touching the tip of his cock and began running over his quickly swelling member. It didn't take long for it to reach its full glory throbbing and twitching in excitement and the next thing he knew his manhood was taken whole inside the slave's mouth. Vincent chuckled as he reached for the man's brown hair and caressed him lovingly: "Looks like you're enjoying this quite a lot. How adorable." He poked on Heero's larger length playfully his his toes and said: "At this rate I'll have to get you off once again! What an insatiable little slut you've become, or were you always like this?"

Obviously the question was a rhetorical one, as given the way he'd been pretty much brainwashing the former pilot thus far, Vincent was clearly implying that Heero has always been a slut and shouldn't have been anything but a slut in the first place. Being a slave, his slave, was what Heero was meant to become, and his life as a pilot was but an unfortunate detour in his life of discipline, pain and pleasure.

Vincent enjoyed the service received from his slave and after a while he could feel the urge to ejaculate getting stronger and stronger. "I'm... cumming Heero....!" Vincent groaned as he arched back and closed his eyes, his body shivered in ecstasy as he came inside Heero's mouth, filling it with his smiley, pungent seeds. Vincent panted as he caressed Heero's cheek and smiled: "Well done my slave. Now let's finish cleaning up and get dressed. I've got a surprise for you."

Once out of the washroom and dried up Vincent took Heero back to their bedroom and got him dressed up. And indeed Heero was properly dressed in a black tuxedo, black trousers, white dressing shirts and black leather shoes. Beneath the formal costume however Heero was covered in the usual black latex like suit coming out of his collar, which also served to constrain his rather conspicuous cock so it wouldn't look too bulky under the trousers. Vincent also got dressed in a similar manner though obviously without the skin tight inner layer.

"You look absolutely dashing." Vincent smiled as he held his lover close and pressed a loving kiss on his lips. It was at that moment Duo also emerged from the bathroom having just cleaned himself as well, and when he saw Heero through the opened door you could almost see his jaw dropping on the floor.

"What are you standing the for. I've got a suit for you too!" Vincent said as he tossed Duo's share of outfit before turning back to look at Heero and explained: "The restaurant I reserved for us has quite a strict dress code."

Heero took every thrust and swallowed every drop from his Master. Holding onto his thighs he shuddered his member twitching just from having his throat filled full of his Master's essence. He moaned and rocked forward a little against his toes his cock leaking some. Shuddering he pushed his head all the way down taking him deep into his throat swallowing up every drop. Pulling back he licked his lips wanting to touch himself but didn't. They finished cleaning up to go for their nice surprise. Well his and possibly Duo's surprise.

Getting changed into his nice clothes his suit felt good against his skin under the tux. He had to shift his cock up over his hip because down his leg hurt. Smiling softly to his Master it was nice when he complimented him, "thank you Master." Moaning softly against his lips he kissed him back. Reaching up he gently cupped his cheek and gently gave him a peck against the lips.

Looking over at Duo he gave a small smile to his slave, "strict as in fancy clothes... or strict as in slave clothing?" There was no telling sometimes where he could take them. After the week on the boat he wouldn't be surprised if this was a fun slave place. Or it could be completely normal and they would get up to some fun under the table. Maybe not, it could be nice and nothing crazy, maybe hibachi or something nice.

"Just in fancy clothes my dear. I do want you to enjoy nice things other than crazy sex." Vincent smiled as he pressed a soft kiss on Heero's forehead: "Though I could always give you a good fucking after we've had a nice meal." Once Duo got dressed the three of them made it to the garage and got into the car. Soon they were on the road and after about half an hour of driving they arrived at a fancy restaurant in the middle of the town. After announcing his name a waiter lead the three to a table near the back. It was the kind of place where they don't even give you a menu and the chef would just decide what to feed their customer with the best ingredients money could buy. Soon the waiter brought them their pre-meal wine and Vincent raised his glass and said: "I propose a toast, to welcome the new member of the household." he took a glance at Duo and said: "And to our happy future."

"Our happy future." Duo repeated awkwardly as he took a sip from his glass. Throughout most of his life he'd struggled just to make ends meet. He certainly didn't have the luxury to indulge the finer things in life. So being in this fancy restaurant really made in uneasy. Though he had to admit the wine taste quite nice, and as the waiters began bringing out the first dish of their lavish 12 course dinner he slowly began to enjoy the fine cuisine. Looking over towards Heero he wondered how his master was doing.

Heero leaned into his touch content at what his Master was offering. Looking to Duo when he came over he gently took his hand to lead him to the car. After a nice drive over they made it to the rather fancy restaurant. Heero had never had much and honestly didn't see fancy things as a needed thing in his life. It was nice to have but honestly just having a bed to sleep in was a plus for him. It was hard when your lowest was an alley way and some old food you found. It really gave you a humble perspective on life.

Heero raised the glass looking between his Master and his slave, "our happy future." Then he sipped the wine, smiling softly at his Master. Cobalt eyes moved over to his slave looking rather calm and content. the ptsd attacks were far and few between at this point and their sessions really helped to calm him down. Now he was just enjoying his food and gently speaking with his Master about his projects he had going with his online company.

Looking to Duo he reached over to gently touch his leg trying to comfort him. He could tell Duo was a little nervous, "I could use help with programming if you'd like something to do during the day. I'm managing software and websites for a couple businesses right now. A little hobby so I'm not bored during the day. Unless... are you working somewhere right now?" He just realized he hadn't asked Duo what life they'd pulled him away from. They just kind of took him.

Vincent and Heero chatted in a rather relaxed manner as they talked about Heero's recent projects. Of course Vincent had kept taps on everything Heero was doing during his absence but he liked to hear Heero talk about them himself. Other than all of their crazy sexual adventures the former pilot was probably most in his element when sitting in front of a computer or talk about his work. It is a part of his life that Vincent sadly could never be part of, not because he lack the ability, but the opposite. As his mind was now essentially an organic terminal for Zero System, all of the programming problems Heero enjoyed solving would be child's play to him, if not easier. Doing so would not only ruin Heero's fun but more importantly contradict the character of "Vincent Septante" which they've constructed thus far.

On the other hand Duo would be perfectly suited to be take part in Heero's work. As the slave turned to look at his master he smiled: "Yeah, I'd like that." He thought about Heero's question for a moment and answered: "Well after my recycling business with Hilde failed I've just been taking odd jobs here and there, so nothing I left behind really mattered much... I mean even though I've just arrived like yesterday, I've felt more alive being here with you than all the time I spent alone after the war combined." He turned to look at Vincent and said: "I suppose I owe you some gratitude..."

"Save it. The only reason I tolerate you is because your presence here makes Heero happy." Vincent said halfheartedly as he took the appetizer and put it in his mouth and said: "And that's all I care."

"Yeah, on that we agree." Duo said as he shifted in his seat to lean a little closer to Heero. As the night continued the waiters brought them course after course of fine food, while each plate individually didn't amount to much, by the time they had their second desert all three of them were quite full. "I think we could use a little walk before we head back home." Vincent said as he took Heero's hand and began walking out of the restaurant. Seeing this Duo quickly followed and took the opposite hand.

Heero smiled slightly at Duo glad to help him have something else to do during the day. They had to have normalcy to their lives. Looking at his Master when he sassed Duo a little he shook his head slightly, "please be nice Master." It was hard to break that even in public sometimes but at least they were alone at the moment. Dinner was of course wonderful and heading outside afterwards Heero realized that he started out his life rather alone but now he had two men who cared very much about him.

He'd do anything to protect them. Gently squeezing their hands he felt his heart flutter with happiness. Walking outside with them he waited till they were a little ways away from the place before he nuzzled softly against his Master's shoulder. Sighing softly content he then nuzzled against Duo giving him a little kiss on the temple.

Going from nothing to this he felt so lucky. Maybe he just paid his dues with all the horrible things from his past. Sometimes he missed his mobile suit and sometimes he feared that life again. Hopefully there wouldn't be another war but even if there was, he didn't think he'd be able to go full in. His Master probably wouldn't allow him. He also would want to loose this.

Vincent smiled as he walked down the street with Heero. As much as he loved all the crazy depravity the two often get into, he had to admit quiet times like these are also profoundly satisfying. He wanted Heero to have it all, time of passion and also time of peace. He chuckled when Heero nuzzled him again this and then Duo, showing hhow happy he was having gained a new life. "Oh my dear Heero you are just adorable." Vincent whispered as he leaned in a pressed a playful kiss on Heero's cheek.

Walking on the other side Duo was also relishing this moment as his relationship with Heero so far has been quite an emotional rollercoaster so some down time like these was really appreciated. Seeing Vincnet kissing Heero he too wanted to show his affection and pressed a soft kiss on the other cheek. At that moment Vincent and Duo's eyes met, and Vincent chuckled to see what was akin to a spirit or determination in there, something Duo ha since lost after the war, something only a man without doubt about his place in the world could have. With an almost taunting smile Vincent leaned in closer towards Here an suddenly bit on Heero's ear, and in response Duo began nibbling on his earlobe as well. Vincent then began roaming his hands over Heero's body and reached beneath the fix to touch on his skin tight suit, while Duo did the same and went straight for Heero's groin and began stroking his flacid length lovingly. They continued their competition despite the fact that the three of them were still very much out in the public, even though being late into the right the street was largely empty.

Heero was like a little cat sometimes nuzzling on his Master and Duo. He felt so content in that moment just walking along with him. It was nice to get moments like this. Before they moved in together Heero struggled with intimacy, even in the beginning of theirs but he was slowly opening up more, cuddling and being affectionate.

Leaning into both gentle kissed a small smile came over his face, then looked confused as he looked from Duo to his Master. There was an unspoken moment between them and Duo had a look he hadn't seen since the heat of battle, "Mn!" Getting squished between them, while he wasn't complaining, was a bit surprising in public. Shivering he felt their hands sliding into his clothes and over his suit. Gasping softly he started to harden from their touches. Gasping softly he arched his body a little pressing himself between them. It almost felt like they were going to make love in the street. Turning his head his lips latched onto Duo's and brought his hand up behind his head. Running his tongue along his lip he then deepened their kiss, realizing he hadn't made love to him yet, they'd just been intense encounters. That wasn't fair to his slave. Pulling back he turned to give his Master a sweet kiss and gently nipped at his lips.

Vincent and Duo continued to kiss and tease Heero in the middle of the street. It was a more remote part of town so there weren't anyone looking, though it wasn't like the existence of an audience has ever detered them from having fun. Duo mianed lustfully as Heero claimed his lips, his body still very much pent up and in need of relief from what happened earlier and he soon felt his cock throbbing almost painfully against his pants, and he could only imagine how restrictive Heero must be feeling now with his modified member gradually swelling and growing in size. He gave the member a few more strokes and he whispered: "Heero... my master... I want you..."

"Well well... Looks like you've got quite an insatiable slave on your hands." Vincent said teasingly as he licked his lips after parting from Heero's kiss and chuckled: "How about we find somewhere more private?"

Vincent took Heero's hand and began dragging him along, and naturally Duo followed suite closely and soon the three of them made it into a dark alley and behind a large metal garbage in. Vincent took a step back and commanded: "Take off your suit Heero. I don't want to ruin good clothes. You on the other hand... I think you look happiest when you're messy. isn't that right my love?" He then turend to look at Duo and said: "Same goes for you too."

• 3 weeks later...

Heero moaned against Duo's lips his body heating up in that cool air. Although the body suit kept him nice and warm. Panting harder his cock felt so trapped and so needy he wanted to explode. The suit was tight against his growing member which was growing up his front under the tight suit. Looking to his Master he nodded his head. He didn't think a threeway was the right place for the middle of the road. Holding onto his Master's hand he reached back and grabbed the front of Duo's shirt.

Heero quickly undressed setting his clothes on a box to keep them off of the dirt floor. Looking to Duo Heero's eyes moved over his body taking him his frame. The ex-soldier was hungry for them. Licking his lips his darkened eyes trailed over Duo's body, "he looks so pretty on his knees Master. It makes me want to bury myself deep inside him..." He shivered his desire only growing more. Leaning up he nuzzled under his Master's chin then looked back to Duo.

"What shall we do Master? I want you and he wants me..." Heero looked to his Master again giving a slight smirk. "I haven't had a good sandwich in a while." Maybe he was feeling a little more bold with their relationship lately. They had been having fun and training while also Heero was getting spoiled and feeling so happy so maybe his personality was coming back a little. He always had moments before where his snarky side would come out but not for long. 

As the three made their way into the dark alley Duo was a little surprised by what Vincent commanded them to do. He was well aware that the two of them have done some exhibitionist stiff in public places and have seen some of them during their online streams, but it was still another story to be involved in it himself. But as Heero took off his tuxedo revealing his perfect body he couldn't help but be aroused. He began taking off his own clothes and fold it up in a similar fashion ad Heero and leaned in closer to his lover and said: "I want you Heero... I've been holding since this afternoon and it's driving me crazy..." His hand roamed towards Heero's enhanced member and gave it a few strokes and said: "I want this.... I need this inside me.."

Vincent on the other hand chuckled as he saw Duo's desperation. Wrapping his arms around Heero from behind he squeezed on Heero's breasts and said: "Seems to me that you two little sluts both need to learn a bit more about patience... Something to think about for the future I guess?" He pinched on Heero's nipples and said: "And it would seem that you've stopped producing milk. Would you like me to get you some more injections so you'll have more sensitive nipples and produce milk again? Imagine feeling like you're cumming from your tits all the time... Wouldn't that be fun?" As Vincent spoke he was also pressing his erection against Heero's butt through the fabric of his pants.

Heero shivered looking down at Duo's hand as he touched him. With having fun lately and his Master's being out to train Duo, he really hadn't been training as much recently so he was loosing that edge. He could remember the challenges his Master gave him that drove him crazy to the point he was coming when he told him too after weeks of edging him before Heero met him in person. Leaning back against his Master he moaned softly when he played with his nipples.

"Mnnn.... Duo's still new to this world Master..." Heero was starting to break down and become more human with it now. It went from being more robotic and learning to channel his training in a sexual fashion to now letting go into that desire and enjoy himself in the moment. Moaning softly he turned his head to lean up and kissed at his Master's jaw, "yes please Master... please..." His eyes fluttered closed and pushing his hips back rubbing his ass against Vincent's clothed erection. His hand reached out to still Duo's hand stroking over his member. It was much harder to concentrate with Duo touching him like that.