Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

String Adrian starting to play with Heero, Vincent took a step back and decided to enjoy the show. At the same time he controlled the skin suit to retract into the collar completely, which allowed the Chinese man full access to Heero's body, who raised his eyebro when he noticed the milk secreting out of the man's nipples.

"Now that's something you don't see everyday." Adrian smiled as he leaned down slightly and gave Heero's nipple a playful lick: "Hmm.... Yummy~" he began to auck on the milking producing bud skillfully while his other hand entertained Heero on the opposite side. After a while he pulled away slightly and asked: "How did you do that?"

"Just a little gene therapy. Nothing too fancy." Vincent replied: "I haven't really done too much to his body yet."

"You call this not much... Huh?" Adrian looked at Heero and smiled: "Be careful boy, I think your master is gonna ruin you."

"And he is fine with that. Isn't that tight my dear Heero." Vincent chuckled: "Now Heero, I think it's time that we reduce the number of our competitors. Make me proud."

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero shivered as his suit was removed leaving him fully exposed. This was going to make it harder for sure. Hissing softly he felt the man teasing his sensitive nipples that went straight to his groin. He listened to the two men speaking for a moment but didn't mind what his Master was doing.

"My Master isn't ruining me. I was already ruined," Heero moved in closer to the Chinese man acting to his Master's orders and looked amused as his hands trailed down Adrian's sides to then slid up his leg to his member. "My Master has saved me. I would do anything for him. I've given him full reign of my body and I trust him entirely."

One hand moved around behind him and massaged his ass cheek while the other went to the front to stroke over his member, his hand attacking the weak points right off the bat. His thumb rubbed under his tip right against that spot.

"Well well.. you're quite a loyal slave aren't you.." Adrian smiled as he felt Heero's hand moving up his thigh and towards his member. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt Heero's assault: "And... quite a teaser too.." He began to play with Heero's milk producing buds more skillfully with his fingers, rubbing, pressing, pinching, pulling, flickering, and twisting, observing carefully at Heero's reaction and began to play a little harder to give him just enough pain to turn him on. "I can see that you like to play rough... I bet your master must love these quite a lot~"

At the same time the teasing touch on Heero's member was changed into a skillful pumping. It was a race of who could endure the pain from the hardened jello in their intestines, and also the stimulation from their opponents the longest. Adrian was certainly good at this and seemed to be doing fine at first, but as time went by slowly he began to sweat a lot, and his body began to tremble not just from the cycle of pain from his intestines, and the waves of pleasure he was getting from Heero was driving him closer and closer towards climax. "My god you're..umm.. good at this aren't you...?" Adrian said as he glared at Vincent: "You've trained him well...ah...no wait... I'm..gonna.....grrr... a...aaaaaah!!"

Suddenly the man came, releasing his seed over Heero's belly as his whole body trembled violently. At the same time he finally lost control of his rear and the jello began to flow out of his bod in the form of a long, continues, semi-transparent blue tube. He moaned helplessly as he felt what was essentially an extremely long cock being pulled out of his body. By the time the whole thing came out, Adrian was in a huge mess sitting on the floor twitching and moaning from the lingering afterglow of his climax, likely a preview of what was going to happen to Heero soon.

"Well done my dear, well done!" Vincent said as he held Heero lovingly in his arms and looked around the room. It would seem that the twins have also lost to the tattooed slave.

"Congratulations Heero and Emil, you're now the finalists for tomorrow's contest!" The captain said as he clapped: "Now you're free to get rid of the stuff in your ass!"

"Well you heard the man, Heero." Vincent said as he gave Heero a light kiss on his lips and took a step back: "Go ahead, spill everything out for me."

Heero was shaking as he tried to desperately not release the jello inside him. Pain he could handle, even though this was a deeper more intimate pain. He could still push it into another part of his mind and focus on dealing with his opponent at the moment.

Moaning as he was teased as well the pain was transferring into a pleasurable pain inside him helping distract him at least a little bit. That was his escape from the jello moving inside him. The trembling and panting were the main things he physically showed but tried to hide the discomfort he was feeling.

Watching the other slave become a quivering mess by his hands was actually rather nice. He wondered if he could ever make his Master a mess like this. Turning to his Master he finally heard the words he needed to hear. Reaching his hand out for his Master's support he held onto his one arm as he pushed the jello out of his body feeling the pressure and the crazy sensation of like a long toy leaving his body. Panting harshly his cock twitched and then finally came oozing onto the floor instead of shooting out. Moaning his legs pressed together and pulled apart as the jello finally slipped onto the floor leaving his body.

Panting harshly he knelt before his Master and looked up at him with glazed over eyes, "that was intense..."

Vincent smiled as he leaned down and held Heero's face up: "Oh dear Heero, you're so adorable." He gave the slave a loving kiss before picking him up and said: "I just love seeing you in such a mess so..... much..." Vincent had only relieved himself once in the morning when they had the threesome, and since that he'd been just watching Heero being tormented and put into lewder and lewder situations. While a lot of what made "Vincent Spetante" human was gone after Zero installed itself in his brain, one aspect of him was amplified greatly, namely his love, his endless desire towards Heero, and right now he was aroused beyond belief.

Vincent picked Heero up and walked out of the room, ignoring Emil's master's attempt to speak to him. As he went down the hallways of the ship his steps became faster and faster, until he was pretty much sprinting. He opened the door with his key card and not even bothering with closing the door he set Heero down and claimed the man's lips with his own. His hands roamed across his smooth skin, occasionally feeling a little roughness from the scars he got. He pushed Heero down on the bed and only pulled away when he ran out of breath. Vincent panted as he began to kiss and bite along Heero's jawline and down towards his neck. He whispered: "I'm starting to miss our home Heero... quiet, separated from the world, and just you and me...." He looked up at his lovely slave and said: "Once we're off this ship and back home.... don't expect to see the sun for a while..."

Heero was a bit surprised by him nearly running them back to his room but the realized his Master wanted him. It made him proud to make his Master loose control and need to take him. He didn't care about the other contestants or talking to him, his whole world was carrying him back to their room.

Wrapping his arms around his Master he kissed him back loving every touch him from. His legs came up to wrap around his waist feeling just how much his Master desired him, "Mnn... I don't mind Master. I miss it too... Our morning walks... you taking me on every surface... I was thinking of getting a job when we got back but now I think I'll have to wait just a little longer. Otherwise you might take me while I'm working." He moaned and rocked his hips up. "Actually... I like that idea."

Resting his hands on the bed above his head in submission his legs spread giving the other man full access, "would you like me to do anything for you Master?"

Vincent continued to kiss down Heero's neck until he reached the man's chest. Just like the Chinese man said earlier, he really loved those milk producing buds on Heero's chest, a sign of how much he'd changed the man's life from an alerted ex solider to a creature of pleasure and desire. He openedd his mouth and greedily began to suckle them, tasting the delicious milk his slave was producing. He looked up when he heard Heero's question asking what to do and pulled up for a moment, chuckling slightly he said: "You've done so much these couple of days, it's about time that I get to have some fun. But you could let me hear that pretty voice of yours moan like the bitch you are."

Heero leaned down again and began to lick and bite on his nipple, meanwhile his hands found its way to the man's member and he started to rub the tip with his palm, enveloping it with his fingers and squeezed on it playfully. Soon enough he began to feel a little wetness from the pre-cum seeping out of the slit, and he began to push his finger into Heero's urethral. He began to wiggle his finger slightly then thrusting it in and out.

Actually it was nice to behave like lovers for a moment. They had a weekend of events with other people and crazy obstetrical, so this was a great change in pace. moaning softly he enjoyed feeling his nipples being sucked on. He didn't mind the changes even though a piece of him was unsure, what if his Master didn't like the change but that always flew out the window at moments like this.

Maybe it was good that other guy didn't realize he had been modified there as well. He tried to not move his hips when he felt his Master's finger start thrusting inside his cock, "Mnnnn...." This time felt better than the last. He guessed he was starting to really get used to this sensation. "F-feels g-good Master.... ahhh...!" His cock started throbbing around the digit, really enjoying this.

“Yes.... Heero.. moan louder... Let me hear your beautiful voice..." Vincent said as he pulled his finger out of Heero's cock and shifted back to remove his clothes. Soon the two of them were completely bare in each other's eyes and as expected, Vincent's rod was standing firm and hard and leaking pre-cum in excitement. He pressed the tip against Heero's well abused hole and without much difficulty pushed himself in. A soft groan escaped his lips as he felt the warmth of the other's body enveloping his cock. With a teasing, sadistic smile he looked down at Heero and asked: "Is it just me or is your ass not as tight as before? Hmm.... At this rate I may have to throw you away and find a new slave to fuck...."

Vin cent could see the effect his words had on Heero and he laughed quickly gave his slave a thrust which rubbed his cock against Heero's sweet spot: "I'm just kidding Heero I will never do such a thing." Grabbing Heero's butt he began to work his waist with all the strength he's got and skillfully rammed against Heero's prostate again and again, as if proving just how much he loved the man with each thrust. He groaned :"I love you...... You are mine and I am forever yours... You heard that? Say it with me Heero, You are mine and I am forever yours! Say it!"

Not at all interested in holding back at this moment, Vincent soon came as he released his seed in Heero's ass, but it was apparent that he wasn't satisfied yet. Flipping Heero around he began to fuck Heero from behind reminiscent of how the dog fucked him earlier that day. And in truth Vincent wasn't that much different from that beast, using, abusing the poor man for his own desire wildly and fiercely. But difference was Vincent knew exactly what angle to thrust his member to best make his mate moan in pleasure. His hands also went around and grabbed Heero's breasts and squeezed on them almost violently, his finger nails digging into his skin almost drawing a little blood. Vincent vented his desire into Heero again and again for the next couple of hours, and also made Heero cum several more times. By the time Vincent was finally satisfied the sun was already shining through nthe blinds of the window.

Heero gasped as his Master pushed inside him and thought, of course he wasn't tight right now, not after this day! He went to sit up in a panic but saw his Master's amused face and calmed back down, "You are mine and I am forever yours!" It was like he was finally home. Sure he'd had a lot of sex the past couple of days but that didn't compare to his Master's treatment of him.

Moaning under his Master he let go and cried out in pleasure as he used him fully. He loved it when his Master went all out and used him to his heart content. Although towards the end he didn't have much steam left. Honestly he was a mess by the time the sun started to rise. What would the enemies he used to face think to see him like this? They would have a whole new area of torture. Through the night he angled wherever his Master wanted him and thrust against him wanting to milk every last drop out of this man.

Holding onto the bed he pressed his hips back to meet his Master's thrusts but he knew he would be blacking out soon. With a broken shout he came one last time and sunk against the bed his body letting his Master finish using him. He knew his Master would take care of him and after a nice nap they would be back at it for the last challenge.

After exhausting all of his energy and stamina, Vincent allowed himself to collapse on his salve and panted heavily. As much as he felt frustrated by how fragile this human body was, he also find that very fragility to be incredibly precious and enjoyable. It was something that "Zero" could never do, at least not the same way. He'd certainly not able to feel the thrill and pleasure only a human mind and body could. He rolled off and laid to the side of Heero, tugging him in closer and soon fell asleep.

Hours latter Vincent woke up, he looked at the clock and it was already well passed lunch time in the afternoon. He then turned his gaze down at the man sleeping beside him and smiled, poking his cheek with his finger playfully he whispered: "Wake up my dear. We should get prepared for your big night."

After they took a shower and grabbed a quick bite, Vincent took Heero to the theater of the ship where the contest was being held. The staff lead them to the backstage and after a short wait, they could hear the host of the event calling them forward.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce our final contestants! On my right is Emil, accompanied by his master Nicholas!"

Vincent looked over the stage and saw the tattooed young man walking up stage with his master. Emil was wearing something that's similar to a toga though a lot more revealing than usual, with one side of his body totally revealed showing the tattoo he's got, while his master Nicholas was wearing a black leather jacket and a pair of blue jeans. They were met with whistles, cheers and applause as they walked to the center of the stage and Nicholas waved at the crowd proudly.

"And on my right, we have Heero and his master Vincent!" As the host said their name, Vincent tightened his grip on Heero's hand slightly and smiled: "Let's go!"

The two walked on stage and they could hear the crowd absolutely explode when they saw the two, more specifically Heero. Vincent was dressed pretty casually with white shirts and brown trousers, whereas Heero was, to put it simply, butt naked, with the sole exception being his collar. Vincent could feel the glare coming from the other side of the stage but stood proudly as he held Heero around his waist and gave him a passionate kiss in the midst of thunderous applause.

"Slow down, tiger, the fun is just starting!" The host chuckled as he looked at the kissing pair. He then turned his attention back to the audience and said: "Now as you all know, the point of this contest is to find the 'Star' of our cruise. And what's the definition of a star you may ask? Being loved by his fans of course! These two contestants would compete on stage through three events each worth one score. Afterwards you the audience would cast your vote and whoever got the most vote would get another two scores. And by the end of it all, the one with the highest score would be crowned the brightest, sexiest, lewdest star of Asmodeus!"

The host waited for the cheers to die down. He then continued: "Now since this year we have two pairs of masters and their slaves, how about we start with a little switch-a-roo? Heero will pleasure Nicholas and Emil would pleasure Vincent, whoever gets their rivals master to come first win!"

Vincent looked over towards his opponents and could see Emil was clearly uneasy about it, while Nicholas gave him a push towards him. He then turned to look at Heero and smiled: "Show him a good time, would you?"

Heero didn't like being the center of attention but having his Master there helped ease some of that anxiety. The kiss also help distract him for a moment. He stayed close to him and hung onto his hand. For the moment he was bare for the whole crowd to see. No weapons no clothing, nothing. He'd never been so naked before in his life.

Alright so three events he could handle that. It was just him against the tattoo kid. Looking over at them he could see they were good with each other. They had a nice air about them, at least they seemed to. It looked like Emil might be nervous about the situation.

Hearing they would switch Master's that set off something inside of Heero he didn't know he had. Jealousy. Sure his Master had him sleep with all these other men but he'd never shared his Master with someone else. That struck something deep inside him and he turned to him Master giving him a firm look, one he never had before. He didn't care if he payed for it later, his Master was his and his alone. If this kid tried to take him he would kill him.

Heero turned to his Master and leaned up to lick at the side of his neck, "mine." He then made his way over to the other master and knelt before him. Looking up at the man he ran his hands down his legs. He just had to do to him what he did to everyone else right? Just make him cum before that kid could.

Vincent chuckled from the firm look he got from Heero. That was probably one of the rawest show of emotion he'd ever seen from his lovely slave. He smiled as reached for the spot on his neck where Heero kissed him before blowing a kiss towards his slave as he set out to pleasure his opponent's master, while at the same time Emil came to his side and looked up at him, seemingly embarrassed. "Since you've came this far, you must have done things like this many times already. Why so nervous?" Vincent asked.

"I'm not nervous! I'm just..." Emil lowered his head as he began to lean against Vincent and then looked up shyly: "I'm just... tactful."

"Tactful huh?" Vincent looked at the young man coldly. To be fair the young man looked rather cute, and his attitude would certain fuel the sadistic flame of quite a lot of people, but Vincent being Vincent really couldn't find any man other than Heero to be arousing. He was pretty much wired that way. Then he remembered the jealous look he got from Heero and smiled. Perhaps he could use this situation to his advantage. He grabbed Emil's hand and placed it on his own groin and smiled: "So, what are you waiting for? Don't you want to win for your master?"

Meanwhile Nicholas looked at the handsome naked man walking towards him with intrigue. He and Emil had been on the cruise a couple of times and it took a few tries for them to make it this far into the contest, yet these two people just showed up out of nowhere and became finalists in one go. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't at lest intrigued about the young man. But that didn't mean he'd be easy to please. In a relationship like this a slave's hold over his master could be as strong, if not even stronger than the other way around, and Nicholas was certainly devoted to his slave. He glared at Heero and said: "Well then, show me what you got, bitch."

Heero snorted softly through his nose, "bitch huh?" He said softly as he looked up at the man with those cool eyes of his. There was no innocence behind them or fear. Not even the timid shyness of his slave. Heero was raw and powerful. Slaves like him were hard to find. They were the ones Master's could really go all out on. That would explain his ability to make it so far.

Glancing over at his Master he saw the shy tactic the kid was going for. Surely his Master wouldn't- he brought his hands to his crotch?! Heero saw red for a moment but turned his attention back to Nicholas. He had to concentrate. His Master was just trying to upset him. Although this was a whole new ball game for Heero, he wasn't sure what to do with this.

Opening the mans pants in the most sensual way he could, mostly with his mouth he decided some teasing was in order. Sure he could try to quickly rush him to the edge but then that wouldn't be as good of a show. Leaning up his mouth moved to his sac and slowly he sucked and licked around every inch of them teasing his balls with his mouth. His hands rubbed over his thighs and gently massaged them.

After a little while his mouth then moved up to nip the inside of his thigh then moved in trailing soft nips along the way until he made it to his cock only to do the same to the other side. Finally trailing his mouth back he ran his tongue under the underside of his member he started to lick along ever inch of him then rolled his tongue around the tip and did the same to the other side. Those cool eyes kept watching him looking for any cues of what he liked or didn't like. If his Master was going to try to make him jealous he was going to try as well but he wasn't sure it was going to work.

Nicholas looked down and shivered when his eyes met with Heero's. Even though he was about the same age as Heero, being born in a wealthy family meant he spent his youth in confort and luxury. While the world burned with the threat of war encroaching ever closer, the young Nicholas never felt its effect before it all ended by the hands of the Gundam pilots. For better or worse, he was but a rich kid with a big pride and a kinky sex life with his lover, so what he saw in Heero's eyes paralyzed him. He was certainly too naive to understand what he saw, but instinctively he knew the man now unzipping his jeans with his mouth wasn't someone to trifle with. Of course that inevitably lead to the question: what was someone like this man doing being a sex slave like this sucking a stranger's cock in full view of hundreds of people?

But his trail of thought didn't go far as he felt the skillful stimulation Heero was giving him. He could tell the man was testing his reactions and he tried his best to stay calm, but in the end he let out a groan as he felt Heero's slippery tongue on the tip of his cock. "Damn... You're pretty good huh?" Nicholas said as he tried his best to hold on. Suddenly the crowd exploded in cheers and Nicholas he looked over to the other side of the stage to check on how was his slave doing, and his jaw almost dropped when he saw what was going on.

"Yeah that's it you little slut! Take my cock!" Vincent yelled as he rammed his cock into Emil's ass from behind, his toga has been tossed aside and the young man was moaning and crying lustfully. Despite his timid and shy personality, Emil was someone who comoleted the same missions as Heero to come this far, in another words, a total degenerate slut. "Sorry master~~His cock feels so... Good! Aaaaan~~aaaaaaaaaagh~~~" Emil moaned lustfully as he was claimed from behind.

Obviously winning wasn't really that important for the kind of people who put either himself or his lover through a contest like this. But Nicholas still have to wonder what's Vincent thinking clearly handicapping himself by fucking Emil. But as he began to feel pleasure building up in his groin from Heero he was starting to wonder, shouldn't Vincent cum already?

Bingo. Heero thought. His Master could go for a rather long time like that. After their long night last night he was sure he could go even longer. Smirking he stood up and turned around. He wasn't sure if his Master used lube with the guy but he only had spit at his disposal.

Looking at his Master he was envious, he didn't want his Master doing anyone but him. Fueled by that fire he spit into his hand and rubbed it over the mans cock before positioning it and sliding it inside himself, "mnnn..." It was thrilling having someone inside himself almost raw like his Master took him the other day.

Moaning he rolled his hips for a moment before he started thrusting back onto his cock and squeezing him deep inside his body. As long as his Master remained in control of that kid than they would win. He had to gain control of this guy. Rocking his hips back hard against him Heero was dominating from a submissive position. Rolling his hips and thrusting them down hard he was trying to get the guy off quickly now after teasing him.

Vincent noticed the envious look from Heero and smiled. Even though he wasn't getting too much pleasure from violating Emil, the though of how he'd stirred Heero's emotions with this act made him excited and aroused. Meanwhile the tattooed young man seemed to be enjoying the rough fucking he was getting and his lustful moans echoed in the theater.

At the same time Nicholas was surprised by just how willing Heero was taking his cock up his own ass and moved so sensually giving him waves after waves of pleasure. He had to admit this handsome man was very skilled at pleasing other men, so much so that for a while he couldn't even focus on what was happening to Emil on the other side, and that moment of indulgence proved to be his downfall.

"Oh shit I'm gonna....!" Nicholas groaned and instinctively grabbed Heero's butt, with several hard thrusts he came inside the man as his body shivered in ecstasy. Moments latter he pulled out and almost fell to the ground.

"Gaaaame set! The first point goes to Heeeeeeeeeroooooo!" The host announced as the audiences cheered. Nicholas was certainly not inexperienced when it comes to sexual matters, and if he was calmer he could definitely lasted a lot longer. But being stared at by Heero shattered his mental defenses, and the slave's skillful service proved too good for his weakened resolve to bare. Vincent pretty much pushed Emil off him the moment Nicholas came, and as the two slaves rejoined with their respective masters it would seem that both of them weren't exactly happy for what just happened. Vincent could see Nicholas trying to explain why he came so quickly and easily to Emil, while Heero, well, he held Heero close to him and chuckled: "I like it when you're jealous."

"Now for our next challenge, it's a test of both their little endurance and skill!" The host said as two staff members came up stage each pushing a cart. The host explained: "Each contestant would have their bladder filled up with this liquid." He picked up what looked like a very large intravenous bag containing some sort of blue liquid and showed it to the audience. He continued:"With their filled bladder, they'll then have to ride 10 members of the audience each till they cum. Afterwards the one with most liquid still inside him wins!"

"Filling up your bladder... now this is something we haven't done yet." Vincent smiled as he caressed Heero's hair: "Though you're pretty good at holding urine so should be easy for you." As they spoke the staff pushed the cart to their side and Vincent picked up the hefty bag and smiled: "Hold your cock still for me, would you?"

He took the tube connected to the bag and put the end in his mouth, licking it and covered it with saliva before bringing it down at Heero's cock. Given how much he'd stretched the man's urethral in the past the tube didn't face too much resistance as it was pushed down the poor man's shaft all the way to his bladder, then Vincent turned a small valve which allowed the liquid to flow down the tube and began to squeeze on the bag to make it go down quicker. He observed Heero's reaction carefully and asked: "How are you feeling right now?"

Heero shivered a little as he felt the other man cumming inside him. He quickly got up once he released him and didn't look back as he walked back over to his Master. He would have shove Emil away if he wasn't holding it back. Back in his Master arms he sighed softly.

Hearing him say he liked it when he was jealous made him growl softly and gently bit his Master's shoulder, "my Master." The man was nothing for him but his Master was his everything. Honestly he felt he was the only person who could keep up with his mind.

Looking at the bag of liquid Heero was a little surprised to be doing this on stage. He was usually good at holding it but this was fully to the brim on purpose than try to release the least amount. He hadn't really done desperation and holding while having sexy. Actually that thought turned him on a bit. Reaching down he held his cock for him to fill him up. The size of the bag made him pause, "that's a lot of liquid Master."

Panting softly as the tube pushed down into his cock he soon felt the cool contents filling his bladder. Gasping he had to adjust himself on his feet and held onto his Master's arm, "I feel it... stretching my bladder... it feels intense..." Shaking he brought his knees together. "I feel the urge to go... getting way worse. Oh Master..." Trembling he started to pant hard feeling fuller than he ever felt before. He gently touched his bulging stomach as his cock throbbed and twitched around the tube. He was actually really enjoying himself. Even though it hurt it seem little Heero really liked this feeling. He would just have to keep from cumming otherwise it would open the flood gates. "Master it hurts... but it feels really exciting..."

Eventually Vincent emptied the whole bag and he slowly pulled the tube out of Heero. Touching Heero's lower belly softly he smiled: "You're liking this huh? At this rate I gotta start looking into more torture devices to satisfy you." He then got up and gave Heero a playful slap on his butt: "Now go ahead and have fun!"

At the same time Nicholas have also filled Emil up with the liquid, the volunteers from the audience came up stage and walked up to their respective contestants. They were all of different age, race and body-type. The staffs have also carried two inflatable mattresses for the volunteers to lay down, as well as a large bottle of lube for them to use. The first in line for Heero turned out to be a rather overweight middle aged man, who showed a rather oily smile as he got down on the mattress and said: "I've actually fucked you already when you were in the wall.. hehe.... You really have a nice ass."

Heero looked at his Master and smirked a little. Maybe they did. He didn't mind as long as it was with his Master. He stepped forward with a couple of careful steps before he made it to the bed. He felt so full it was almost all he could think about.

Raising a brow he didn't recognize the man but that was of course because he didn't see any of the people fucking him that day. Kneeling over his waist he groaned and rested a hand on the guys leg. Oh spreading his legs just made it so much worse. Moaning softly he got some lube and rubbed it over the mans cock before sliding him inside, "oh shit..." This was going to be a lot harder than he thought. The pressure on the inside against his bladder was intense.

Heero couldn't stop his face from twisting into a pleasurable agony. He was squeezing his kegel so hard it made him tight around the man. He was trying to squeeze his pee hole shut tight but he knew if he relaxed at all he would leak. With having that stretched a bit though it was even harder.

Just move Yuy... just start moving. Lifting himself up he lowered back down and let out a long low moan. So many sensations were felt in that moment. He kept moving and was beside himself with how crazy that felt. He couldn't relax to try to enjoy himself too much otherwise he'd relax the muscles holding in the liquid, this made him tighter around the man, which in turn out more pressure on his prostate and bladder. This was bad.

But oh so goood.....Hazed over blue eyes looked at his Master with this all new high he was hitting. He thrust himself down on the man giving himself over to the feeling but trying not to get too lost.

Vincent stood nearby and smiled as he observed Heero riding that middle aged man, his beautiful face twisted with pleasure and agony. Just imagining the flood of sensations assaulting Heero almost made Vincent climax, but of course, he'd save that for latter when he was having for with his slave.

Meanwhile the middle aged man groaned pathetically feeling Heero milking his fat cock with his ass. "Oh god you feel.. even better than before! Shit I'm gonna..... I'm gonna cum!" Moments latter the man came and released his filth inside the handsome man riding him. When Heero got up he couldn't even get up by himself and two staff members had to carry him off. The next one was a huge buffed dude with a large cock fitting to his stature. He groped Heero's butt before laying down on the mattress and said proudly: "Hop out, little slut. I'll show you what's it like to have sex with a real man."

Heero trembled feeling the other man cum inside him and thought, he couldn't take more liquids in his body today. He really looked forward to his Master pampering him after this. Yeah, he was a spoiled slave for sure. Trying to stand he found moving that little bit almost made him leak. He knew it would only be a matter of time before his muscles that weren't used to this started to give way.

Panting he looked at the larger man and thought this was going to be torture. At least the last guy just laid there and took it, this guy looked like he might not just lay there. He hoped his competition was having a hard time with this because he didn't want to loose. Although he just might.

Sliding on the floor over the larger man he reached behind him to position his cock, "you are really large." Not that he hadn't had bigger inside him but if he verbally made the man feel confident maybe he would cum sooner. Slipping him inside his back arched feeling the immense pressure against his insides, "Ahhhh!" His hands came up to cover his mouth with one hand while the other gripped his own hair. He doubted touching his own cock was allowed. He wanted to grab it tightly to stop the feeling her was having but he couldn't. Tensing around the man his whole frame shook as a small dribble of blue liquid went down his member and onto the man below him. There was just so much pressure inside him he felt his he wanted to cum or pee he wasn't sure.

The muscular man groaned in pleasure as he felt Heero's ass squeezing around his cock so greedily. "Yeah that's it... squeeze your ass tighter...!" The man said as he slapped at Heero's thigh and enjoyed the service he was getting. But it soon became clear that the man wasn't someone who could sit still and let others control the pace. He reached for Heero's waist and began to thrust his hip upwards, easily bumping Heero's body up. With a wide smiled he yelled: "Take that you little bitch! Take my cock!"

Unfortunately for Heero, the man was really quite something when it comes to strength and stamina, while Emil had already made three of his volunteers cum, the guy under Heero was still going hard, and inevitably some of the blue liquid got spilled out over the man's belly. By the time he finally came Emil was almost finished with his volunteers while Heero still had eight to go.

Eventually Heero managed to please all of those men and the host then called the two contestants up front and the staff placed two large measuring cups in front of them and said: "Now it's the time too see who's the winner of this round! Contestants, please fill the cups in front of you!"

Heero felt like he got the short end of this stick. He had no idea if his opponent lost any liquid but he felt like he lost about half of his after that man. It felt so good at the same time he swore he was seeing stars. He couldn't help crying out to try to let out some of his frustration and the fact there wasn't much he could do about it other than take every thrust as it came.

Finally he was done. Standing on shaking legs he was glad to see his opponent wasn't all sunshine and roses after that either. They both looked thoroughly fucked at that point for these mens amusement. Not that he really minded, this was actually rather fun in a twisted way. Although now his mind was on wanting to finish this and give his Master a ride for his life. He couldn't wait to finally cum and be done with this, but he didn't know what was waiting in store for him.

Emptying his bladder into the cup he was surprised by how much was coming out of him. He worried he would have a lot less left over after that but it was still about half of the bag that they filled him with. Finally he finished and shivered his cock twitching and bladder aching after being filled and abused for so long. Looking over at his competition it surprised him to see his opponents cup.

The whole theatre fell silent as the sound of liquid streaming out of the two contestants' cock echoed loudly, and even after Heero had emptied his bladder already, Emil continued as he looked almost Euphoric feeling the relief and pleasure of pissing, and as the cups got filled nup the results soon became clear. "Looks like we have a winner! Emil gets one point for this round!" The host announced and the crowd cheered once more.

Vincent walked beside Heero and caressed his hair affectionately and chuckled: "Looks like we've found something that we can work on."

"And now, for the final event!" The host said as the staff cleaned up the stage while they carried two strange apparatuses up. The thing looked similar to a biking machine that you'd fine in gyms but the handles and seat was designed so the body was lean forward. The seat itself was in a crescent shape which would come up at the front where a hole was there to stick the rider's cock in, while at the rear thete was a rather grotesque looking dildo with many ridges and bumps. The host then explained: "The contestants must ride this machine and the pedals would power the suction at the front, and this dildo at the back. The machine will calculate how many times the rider climaxes and if they stop pedalling for more than 5 minutes then the counter would stop.. Whoever manage to get the highest number of climaxes wins!"

"My my Heero... this seems pretty brutal..

= Vincent smiled as he pressed a soft kiss km Heero' cheek and said: "You have my permission to cum as many times as you can. Put on a good show for me would you?"