Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent looked down with a smile as he saw Heero sucking his cock while stroking his own with both hands, his once clear cobalt eyes now clouded with desire. Oh, how deep had the once perfect solider fallen! He'd certainly became what he set out to become, a perfect slave, to pain, to pleasure, all in the name of love. He groaned feeling the warmth and softness of Heero's mouth as he sucked on his member so hungrily. "You look like you're enjoying yourself." Vincent smiled as he caressed Heero's silky brown hair and said: "Just look at the puddle of pre-cum on the ground! You've surely made your cock nice and wet for me..." He pulled his cock out of Heero's mouth and said: "Now get up and pleasure my cock with your dick hole."

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Over the course of almost a year Heero went from being the perfect soldier to this mans perfect slave. He wasn't as powerful as he once was, his senses were duller and relied heavily on his Master for taking care of him, actually he probably couldn't live alone anymore. He relied so much on this man it was scary.

Looking up at his Master he moaned around his length as he removed it. A string of saliva coming from it and then down his chin. Standing up on shaky legs he stepped closer to him he held onto his and his Master's cock then slowly pushed his cock inside, "mnn..." Trembling Heero shifted a step forward and rocked his hips until he was fully inside. His head then fell onto his shoulder as he moaned out loudly.

"Ah... yes... your cock feel so warm... and so tight....!" Vincent moaned as he wiggled his waist slightly which made his member poke around inside Heero's urethral. No matter how many times he used Heero's modified member, how many times he made his slave fuck it using all the toys he gave him, or how many men he'd let use him, he still find fucking Heero's cock fascinating and incredible, even though it was him who changed Heero's body like this in the first place. And to be honest, the same could be said with their whole relationship. Every day, every hour, every waking moment of Vincent/Zero's existence being with Heero made him fell for his love anew, again and again. Perhaps installing Zero System into Vincent Septante's brain fried some part of it? If that's the case it would be a pleasant side effect, as He/They certainly plan to keep playing/torturing/training/violating/loving Heero till he die, and he'd make sure that day wouldn't come for a very, very long time.

Coming back to the abnormal sex at hand, Vincent grabbed the large rod enveloping his own member and began to work his waist back and forth. He commanded: "Don't make me do all the work Heero, move with me. Fuck yourself harder!"

Heero's legs shook as he thrust his hips to meet his Master's. His hands came up to hold onto his arms as they thrust back and forth, "Ahhh... hah... mnnn." Trying to keep his voice down the ex-perfect soldier tried to keep up with his Master's pace. His nails dug in slightly into the jacket feeling like he might cum at any time but tried his best to control his breathing. Maybe it was all the dry orgasms he kept experiencing with having his cock stuffed but it felt almost like a ruined orgasm making him more desperate every time. Panting harshly the poor slave rocked his hips into his Master's keeping his face tucked against his neck. "Ahh... f-fuck... Master..."

"Ha.... grr....gh... gha ah....Hah...." Vincent panted heavily as his thrusts were met with Heero's own movements and made each pound inside his cock hole even more powerful. Eventually Vincent came and he grabbed onto the crown of Heero's length as he buried his throbbing , twitching cock inside Heero as much as possible, and with several powerful bursts his thick slimy cum shot out of one cock and got dumped deep into another. Slowly he pulled his member out while leaving his slave still desperate for release.

"Sorry dear but you're gonna have to.wait just a little longer. Get in the car.". Vincent ordered as he got into the driver's seat. After a short drive they arrived at what appeared to be a small tattoo shop. The moment the two entered the place a young man covered in all sorts of tattoos and had piercings all over his face approached: "Oh my God you guys actually showed up!" The man said excitedly and extended his hand to Vincent: "Thank you for agreeing to show up, Mr Omega... And you.." He looked at Heero and gulped: ",You must be Wing right? Ah who am I kidding who else has got a tool like that?! I'm a big fan of your stream! Must have jacked off to you for like a hundreds of times!"

"My dear, this man is Peter, or Pete6969 as he's known on our stream. He's agreed to lend us his expertise in exchange to see you cum in person. Oh but not just yet my love. We have to let him do his job first.",

"Yes, yes, of course. Right this way." He gestured the two to follow him and pointed at a bed: "Please take off your coat and lay on that bed. Raise your shirt a bit up and your pants down."

( I just had an idea. How about we tattoo his cock as well? Like some tribal or circuit like patterns on the sides?)

Heero grunted softly as his Master used his cock until finally he shook as the other came inside him. He whimpered and held on tightly trying to not fall over the edge. He was trembling in desire, it was awful. Getting in the car he leaned back in the seat and held onto the door handle. His cock was positively throbbing in want now. Gasping softly he tried to calm himself down on the drive but his mind kept trailing onto other things... including his Master cock.

Going into the shop he kept the jacket closed and pressed it against his member trying to feel some relief from the pressure. It was strange meeting a fan. Especially a nice one like this. Usually they just wanted to use him and weren't really star struck with him. It was a bit flattering for sure.

"Nice to meet you Peter," Heero made his way back to the bed realizing what was going to happen. Looking at his Master he gave him a small smile and removed his coat. Wiggling down his pants a little more his large cock rested on his stomach as he laid back on the bed and pulled his shirt up. Pre-cum and his Master's cum was still leaking from him. He was still really wanting to cum and not that he heard this man wanted that he couldn't wait to finish what they were doing. He really was being controlled by his cock now. It allowed him to look past the fact he was getting a tattoo.

(Sure! Those would be sexy)

"Wow...This is...Just... Wow..." Peter gasped as he saw Heero lay down with his massive cock just laying there and throbbing desperately while pre-cum mixed with Vincent's load earlier leaked from its gaping tip and made a stain over his body. "Umm... You'll have to hold your cock up while I work on you..." Peter said as he began to prepare his tools and once the cock was lifted up he quickly b than to work, starting form just slightly above Heero's pubes and slowly spreading left and right. Half an hour later the tattoo was done. It was a black, stylized letter "V" with patterns spreading out each side in a wing like motif. There was also a small "O" or "0" in the middle of the V shape. All in all it was a rather stylish and sexy tattoo to have on, and also in a way, quite an strong statement of ownership, as V and O, or perhaps 0, had left their mark on the pair of wings.

Peter sighed in relief as he showed his work to Vincent: "It's just the way you ordered, sir." He then took out a mirror and held it so Heero could get a better look from his angle: "It looks really sexy on you. Do you like it?" Vincent smiled as he caressed Heero's hair. He then turned to look at Peter and said: "It's about time we move on to the real deal."

"Yea of course..." Peter put the mirror down and gulped nervously and excitedly, turning his gaze towards the elephant in the room which he tried his hardest to ignore and focus on his job, then he held his tool against the base of the massive tool and said: "Try not to move too much..."

Heero held his cock out of the way and watched the man work. He was rather fascinated by it and didn't even flinch even though it was over a tender area. The crazy thing was he really didn't loose his hardness over that amount of time. He simply watched him and tried to not stroke himself even though his fingers would flex or he would switch hands.

Heero of course knew what the V was but he was curious about the 0 or O on himself. Owned maybe? Or maybe it was part of the pattern? It made him think of his old program Zero though but there was no way he really knew about that, "I love it Master." This felt deeper than any wedding ring he would give him.

For a moment Heero was confused he thought they were done then he realized he was being tattooed on his cock as well. The strange thing was, even though it hurt this felt incredibly good, "Ahhhh..... f-fuck... Master?!" His hands came down to grip the sides of the chair. Maybe if he hadn't been teased so much beforehand it wouldn't have felt as good. Turning his face to the side he bit down on his shirt. Wow this was a crazy feeling! It itched, tickled, vibrated, felt good and hurt all at the same time. It was taking everything in him to keep from trembling, or cumming or screaming. Breathing harder by the minute he couldn't help it as more pre-cum leaked from his cock.

"Jesus...Please stop moving... And the pre-cum... Can't you do anything about it?" Peter complained. Despite.how big of a fan he was of Heero, it was still quite Na hassle having to deal with the mess Herro was making while trying to ink delicate patterns on his skin. Seeing this Vincent chuckled and said: "Oh I figured something like this would happen." He took out a moderate sized butt plug but instead of going behind him, he stuffed the thing through the poor slave's cock hole and plugged it up.

"Man... I can't believe this is real..." Peter muttered as he cleaned up the pre cum on the shaft and continued working. This one took quite a bit longer as there were more grounds to cover. After hours of torturous labour for both Peter and Hero, the tattoo was finally done, as a beautiful black tribal pattern interweaving with what looks like circuit lines decorated the sides of the massive member. Given the tattoo was freshly done the whole thing was a bit red and swelling. Vincent helped Heero get up from the bed and turned him to face a large mirror: "Look at yourself, my dear, what a total slut you've become? It's like every inch of your being was screaming stuck me!'" He then pulled Heero's pants all the way down and took out a bottle of lube. Pouting the stuff over Heero's butt cheeks he began to smear it over Heero's pucker. Even after not being used for a while he managed to put in three fingers with ease. Vincent then took out his cock and eagerly pressed it tip against Heero's entrance: "It's about time in give you some care back here again!" Then with a powerful slam he pushed his cock deep down Heero's rear, and he let out a satisfied groan: "Umm... Yeah.... this is it.... This is what I've been missing..."

Heero looked to his Master wanting to beg him but instead he was plugged with a toy. The hours that passed after that were sort of a blur to Heero. His sac felt strained and tight, his cock throbbed in pain and pleasure. It was crazy. He almost fell into like a meditative haze of sitting there taking the pleasurable pain.

Finally it was over and he was sort of dazed when he was pulled up to take a look at it. Trembling he almost felt like he was in some crazy sexual dream. Gasping softly he blinked waking up a little when he felt those fingers move over his entrance and push inside, "Ahhh!" Yes! This is what he had been missing! Feeling his Master slid home he heard him say the same. Heero had to brace a hand against the mirror to keep from falling on the ground, "oh shit...-Master! S-So... It's so... good..." Clenching around him his cock throbbed and bobbed as it grew harder again making Heero hiss in pain from the swollen tattoo. After all of that he really missed his ass being played with and damn he thought he came the moment he pushed it, almost like how a woman would cum but nothing came out. He had all the other feelings of an orgasm.

Vincent felt pleasure spreading across his body as he violated Heero from behind, the dearly missed sensation of the slave's ass around his cock was simply mind blowing. He quickly began to work his waist and pounded his cock repeatedly against Heero's prostate. "You missed this don't you? You missed being fucked in the ass huh? You little bit slut!" Vincent growled as he slapped on Heero's butt cheek repeatedly.

After a while he pulled Heero away from the mirror and laid him back on the bed. He slammed into Heero's ass once again while grabbing the massive member between Heero's legs with both hands and began stroking. "I'm close Here..! Cum with me... Spray your filthy cum all over!"

And true to his words Vincent came, giving Heero another load of his slimy seeds that day, but only this time, it was deep down his ass. At the same time he pulled the plug out of Heero's member and allowed him the release he was denied for the whole day. Vincent panted as he recovered from the excitement and finally remembered the existence of Peter. He looked around and soon find the tattoo artist panting with his pants down and his cock in hand. "Sorry for the mess we made. I'll pay the cleaning bill." Vincent said as he slowly pulled out of Heero's hole.

"Nah it's fine. Thanks for the great show.", Peter said as he put his cock back in his pants and said: "Just remember to come back if you want more ink work done to him.",

"I'll think about it." Vincent said as he picked Heero off the bed and smiled: "Let's go home."

Heero was in heaven, he didn't care what his Master called him right now. It was true but still he didn't care. Moaning his legs wrapped tightly around him when he threw him over the bed, "Ahhh! Yes! Master! Yes!" Arching up he didn't even noticed the tattoo artist there anymore.

Touching his cock though was a whole new level of pain. He cried out and the moment that plug left him and he felt his Master's cum inside him he screamed shooting his cum all over the place. Shuddering under him his legs shook against his Master's hips. Wow... he felt so good buried inside him again. He actually whimpered when his Master pulled out of him and he had to get decent to go back out into public. He collected the oil and hissed at the stinging in his cock now. Okay now it hurt. It was so red and stung so bad it actually didn't feel good anymore. Making it back to the car he leaned back in the seat and pulled his pants down a little.

"Wow it really hurts, Master..." Heero was actually surprised how much it hurt. Probably because it was on his sensitive cock and he just came hard straining the skin around and under the tattoo.

Vincent smiled as he heard Heero's complaint. It was something the old Heero would never do, at least not in such a manner. The perfect solider would have brushed it off and continued with his mission but now, Heero was different. He had allowed himself to be vulnerable, to be weak and feel weak, and that's a very good sign. Vincent reached out towards Heero and caressed his cheek lovingly: "Oh my poor Heero, does it hurt so bad? Don't worry once we're home I'll help you with it."

Given how long the tattoo took, it was already dark on the world. They got back home and the first thing Vincent did was freeing Heero from the constraints of those normal clothes, after all Heero now feels most 'normal' when he was naked. He carried his beloved slave to the washroom and cleaned him up before taking him to their bedroom. He set Heero on the edge of the bed and went to the nearby drawer. He soon returned with a jar of some sort of salve and began to apply it to the swelling part on where he got tattooed. It was the same salve Vincent had used on Heero before, and the moment the salve touch Heero's skin it began to burn painfully even more intense than the swell from the tattoo needle, but made him more and more aroused, resulting in mixed signals being sent to Heero's mind, of pain being pleasurable. He continued to rub the salve over his groin and then moved on to his slowly swelling rod. Vincent was meticulous in its application and reached every inch of skin the tattoo covered.

Heero was so glad to be home he almost wanted to sleep until his crotch felt better. Getting washed up stung, really bad but he bit his tongue through it telling himself to just deal with it. Although when they reached the bedroom and that salve came on he actually let out a yell of pain and held onto the sheets. Then it quickly turned into moans of pleasure but still painful. That changed for a moment when he started applying it to his cock, "Argh!"

His hand actually shot out catching his Master's wrist for a moment, "holy shit..." Heero quickly let go of him and laid back pushing his hands against his face. That was shockingly painful but it faded back into pleasure again. His smaller frame was trembling the whole time from the painful/pleasurable sensation. It felt foreign to let his Master know this actually hurt him, it felt even stranger now that it felt good with the pain. His cock was growing harder slowly from it.

Vincent continued to apply the salve as Heero cried out in pain and pleasure, the effect of the medicine was surely messing with Heero's mind and body and his massive member was slowly beginning to regain its hardness from the conflicting sensations he was feeling. Vincent ran his fingers along the patterns now tattooed permanently on Heero's cock and smiled: "I'm so glad that you've became so honest with what you feel, smile when you're happy, cry when you're in pain. It's really a wonderful, human thing that you've been missing for so long. Don't be afraid of it my love, embrace it, enjoy it."

Eventually every swelling part was treated with the salve, and Vincent got up to put the jar away while returning with two small pads each connected to a machine through some wires. He applied some gel on the small pads and put them one on the base of Heero's member, and the other just below the crown. "This is going to hurt. But I think you're gonna like it." Vincent smiled sadistically as he turned the dial on the machine, and immediately electricity got sent into Heero's member, making it twitch uncontrollably.

Heero blinked a little realizing he had been doing that, embracing being human. It felt freeing. Like he was alive again instead of a hallow shell of someone pretending to be human but closed off to emotions. He was almost back to where he was before he was re-trained.

Looking down at the pads he wondered what it was going to do until he felt the pulsing in his member, "M-Master?" His voice went up a few octaves from the weird, painful yet good feeling it gave him. What would a machine like that do to his cock? That seemed to be one of those machine people used for physical therapy and he could feel the muscles tensing over and over. Arching up a bit he gripped the sheets and writhed on the bed, "Ahhh! Mnnn!" His legs began to shake with the strain he felt in his cock. "F-Feels w-weird!" He lost control of his cock, he couldn't clench, couldn't do anything as it dribble precum from the tip.

Vincent looked down at Heero with satisfaction as Heero suffered the electrocution, though just a very mild current in comparison to what people may use in torture, since it was being used on such a sensitive area the effect would be a lot more intense. Vincent said as he slowly dialed up the strength of the machine: "It is quite a new sensation for you isn't it? It's like your cock is moving and pleasuring itself." He blew on the twitching shaft playfully and said: "It also helps with circulation and makes the medicine works faster. The swelling will be gone tomorrow morning." He turned the power up to maximum and smiled: "Oh and feel free to cum if you like, just try not to make too big of a mess on the bed."

Heero arched his cock pulsing so strongly now. It felt like a cramp but also like he was being stroked with his muscles. It was the strangest sensation. The pain felt so good his mind was a mess. What went from cries of pain just turned to constant moans of pleasure. The pain felt intoxicating.

Heero sac was so tense against his body and legs and ass clenching so hard. He was even starting to lactate without his chest being touched. biting his finger on one hand his own moved down to cover the tip of his cock as his cum shot out of him. He cried out and arched as the wave of pleasure didn't stop, it just kept going, like one long orgasm. Heero's face was red and twisted in pleasure as more cum shot out of him after a moment, "AHH!!! AHHHH!!!" His cock didn't stop though, the pain instantly turning to pleasure and shooting through him making more cum shoot into his hand. A normal person would be screaming in agony but it seemed that salve fully kicked in turning any pain he felt into pleasure.

Vincent simply stood by and watched as Heero cried and trembled from the electrocution, his attempt to stop the stream of his own cum ended up letting the slime flow down his massive shaft and making it look simply alluring in Vincent's eyes. Of course with the machine still running, Heero was given a moment of rest even after he'd just came and his body was extra sensitive. "You look like you're really enjoying the pain. How about I give you a little more?" Vincent took out more of those wired electric pads and machines and put a pair on Heero's testicles, then another pair on his nipples. He then took a step back and turned the power on, sending more shocks through Heero's body. He said: "Try not to bite your tongue would you? I love to hear your voice so if possible, I'd prefer not to gag you." It was clear that Vincent was determined to torture Heero until he pass out.

Heero started to breath heavily as the other pads were placed on him. He'd taken higher volts before but not when he was feeling like this, "AHH-" His voice was cut off as his muscles started to spasm all around his nipples, his sac and his cock. His vision went blurry and rest of his body started to spasm. He couldn't tell right now if he would bit his tongue or not but he let out a gurgled like moan as more cum shot out of him with each pulse of the unit. Then the poor mans eyes rolled back as he fell unconscious. His body couldn't handle the information it was receiving and decided to pass out.

Eventually Heero fell unconscious, and Vincent was simply overwhelmed by the sight. After there was nothing more arousing for Vincent than seeing Heero being brought so low, and thus, so free of worries and troubles, becoming a slave of his basic nature. "Oh.... my dear Heero.... you're just.... perfect....!" He groaned as he took out his cock and masturbated to the sight of Heero still twitching and spilling out cum even after he'd passed out, and only moments latter he came and spilled his own seed on the man's body. Now having a clearer head he turned off the machines still tormenting Heero and pulled the pads off his body. Looking at the temporary and permanent marks he'd left on Heero's body, Vincent pressed a loving kiss on Heero's forehead before taking him back to the bathroom to be cleaned again.

From that day on, Vincent began to introduce more painful elements into their routines, as he knew the slave would be able to enjoy it more now. The days passed and one day during breakfast Vincent looked down at Heero and said: "There's something I need to tell you Heero. Remember I told you that I've been making some investments in the stock market? Well I've decided to take a more hands-on approach to some of my investments which requires me to be out of town for quite a while. Oh don't worry this shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks. While I'm gone, how about you send me daily reports just like before? And of course you also have to keep the stream going. Wouldn't want to disappoint all your fans."

Heero felt closer to his Master than ever. These more intense training sessions pushed all his limits and made him feel submissive and fulfilled. It was crazy how much his life had changed. He was working a little less but mostly because he was more focused on his Master than anything else.

On the floor Heero sat up to look at his Master with wide eyes. A couple weeks?! His hand came up to grip his Master's pant leg, "why can't I do with you Master?" Anxiety got the better of him. As long as his Master was there he was safe and that was such a strange feeling for him. He didn't realize how attached he was to this man till he mentioned leaving. Vincent had become his whole world and it frightened him terribly to be separated from him. Before being alone never bothered him and he would have just brushed it off and went about his week.

Vincent chuckled as he looked at Heero's expression, clearly worried about being left alone for extended period of time. He then said: "Because I say so, Heero. Look at you, being so upset about me leaving for just a couple of weeks. Do you know how adorable you look when you're upset?" Vincent knelt down beside Heero and held his cheeks gently: "Think of this as a prolonged endurance run. Doesn't everything just feels so much better when you have to suffer and wait for it? Surely you must have learned this by now. I promise once I get back, you'll have a mind blowing reward so be a good boy and wait for me, okay?"

Then suddenly Vincent picked Heero up and walked towards the elevator. He smiled as they made their way to the dungeon: "And right now, I'll give you a good fucking that you could still feel for weeks!" Once underground Vincent grabbed some of the cuffs hanging from the ceiling and chained up Heero's limbs, and with a few buttons presses the chains retracted and pulled Heero's limbs open and suspended him in midair. Vincent then pushed out what was essentially a smaller version of the milking machine used on cattle and connected the suction cups on Heero's nipples. As Vincent turned it on, the cups they began to suck the milk out of Heero through the tubes and store the milk in a bottle attached to the machine.

With that taken care of, Vincent then got down and held Heero's length up with his hands: "It must be quite fun to have this thing hanging between your legs huh?" He extended his tongue and began to run it along the black marks tattooed on its side, the picture was designed so it wouldn't look weird even when the member was soft, but of course it looks best when the rod was fully erect, and with the stimulation Heero's was receiving, the length grew to its full hardness soon enough.

Heero didn't like the pain his heart felt about his leaving. Sure his body might feel complete for a while but that didn't stop the loneliness. There wasn't much he could say to keep his Master there and realized he was like an obsessed lover. Well he'd trained him to be pretty obsessed with him to answer to his every call.

Being carried downstairs Heero held on to his Master's shirt. He would have to find ways to distract himself while his Master was gone. He'd probably double his workouts and try to drowned himself in the live streams. Being hung from the ceiling wasn't so bad as he watched his Master hook up the machine. Gasping softly he felt his sensitive nipples being sucked and watched some of his milk flowing out.

"Ahhhhh..." Heero moaned as his cock was toyed with and grew harder with his Master playing with it. "I'll admit... it's harder to not touch it now... It's distracting be-because it rubs against my thighs... which teases me...ahh... crawling is easier but I still feel the weight." Trembling he hung his head and moaned softly. "Everything d-down there is sensitive... it clouds my mind... and makes me horny all the time." He didn't think he could go two days without needing some form of release now.

"That's good... that's....ah.... very good..." Vincent managed to squeeze out a few words as he explored the massive member with his hands and tongue working together. Even though it was him who put Heero through the modification in the first place, part of him still found the human body to be a strange, marvelous thing. Weak yet strong, concrete yet fluid, transient yet eternally beautiful, alluring, irresistible. For a moment it was almost like Vincent was worshiping the slave's erection. After tracing both sides of the tattoo he then moved towards the tip of the rod and was able to stick his tongue through the entrance with ease, making a rather loud slurping sound as he tasted the pre-cum coming out of it.

After a while he pulled away from the rod and took out a menacing looking dildo which looked more like a medieval weapon than any sex toy, with tons of protrusions sticking out. He poured a generous amount of lube over the thing and pressed it against the tip of Heero's length. Slowly he pressed the toy inside until only the handle was let outside. Vincent smiled as he turned the power on and the toy not only began to vibrate, all the individual bumps along the rod began to wiggle independently.