Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

Vincent watched as Heero came from his foot and laid there in the pool of filth. It was indeed a pathetic state to see someone in, but with all things considered Heero have certainly been through worse in terms of physical stress, but being fucked by an animal was surely a new low in terms of his mental state, which was just as Vincent planned. He chuckled hearing Heero expressing his gratitude and said: "Oh my dear Heero.. you're so adorable." He got up from the chair and picked his filthy slave up: "Now let's get you cleaned up and take a rest, cause we have a date with the captain of the ship."

Hours latter Vincent and Heero went to the restaurant near the top deck of the ship and were lead to one of the private rooms. Vincent was wearing a black suit he rented from the ship while he let Heero walk around with the usual black skin suit which came out of his collar. As the waiter opened the door for them they found themselves at a large room with windows over looking the sea, though given the time of the day it was pretty much pitch black. There were five other people already there sitting at the big round table at the center. Two of them were a pair of handsome young men looking almost identical with the exception of hair color, one being bright red and another blue. They were also wearing clothes matching the color of their hair. There's also a feminine looking individual with long black hair wearing traditional Chinese dress. The last two seemed to be a couple with a power dynamic similar to Vincent and Heero, with the dominating one wearing some casual white shirt and jeans while the submissive younger man being completely naked and had large patch of flower tattoo on his body. They all turned their gaze towards the newcomer and especially at Heero. Vincent lead Heero to the vacant seats at the table and sat down, and shortly after their host showed up.

"My apologies for showing up late." The middle aged man wearing uniforms smiled as he entered the room: "My name is Richard Anderson, the captain of this vessel. Thank you for joining our lovely cruise." He sat down and gave everyone at the table a glance and smiled: "Every cruise I'd like to meet the contestants who've completed all the challenges and gained entry to the contest, and also allow you to familiar yourself with your competitors. I see some familiar faces but also new comers. Why don't we all do a little self introduction?"

Everybody made their introduction and soon it was Vincent's turn. "I'm Vincent and this is my lovely slave Heero." He said with a confident smile: "He's the best sex slave a man could ever hope for."

"Is that so?" The master of the tattooed man said: "He doesn't look like he can take much abuse."

"Oh you'd be surprised." Vincent said: "You'll surely see on stage tomorrow."

"Yes, I'm sure we will." the captain smiled as he capped his hand: "Now how about we start with some ap?ritifs?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert akiravadel's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory
    Maiden Rose Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Taki Reizen Kaname Shirakawa

Heero was more subdued after that event in the bottom of the ship. He wasn't sure he could have gotten much lower after that but it didn't change his feelings for his Master. He still struggled with not believing he didn't deserve nasty things but his Master did this out of love. Maybe if Quatre and Trowa had heard his thoughts like Duo had they wouldn't have been so open to his new lifestyle.

Getting cleaned up and heading into the nice Captains deck he stayed close to his Master and kept his eyes lowered. He looked around at each person trying to identify as much as he could. Without knowing what was coming for the final competition he wasn't sure what would be in store. Looking over at the tattooed slave he wondered if his Master would brand him as well. He wasn't one for flowers but anything his Master would like he would get. Actually he was surprised he hadn't been modified more yet, but given time he was sure they would get to it at some point.

Looking small and fragile was an advantage of his, he was sure he could take more than even the biggest guy in that room could handle. Eating their meal he wanted to ask his Master what was being planned but he worried he might try to demonstrate in this room what he meant by taking a lot. Oh no he hoped that last one wasn't to see how much he could fit inside him. That could end up bad. No it couldn't be that, maybe whipping? Or maybe-

Glancing over at his Master his mind stopped. He trusted his Master. Even as he let the animal take him he was right there watching him. Making sure he was safe. His heart rate slowly started to come back down. It was slowly getting easier to let go of those thoughts and worries knowing he was in control. Under the table his hand came over to gently rub his Master's knee in affection.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

The two of them enjoyed the nice whine and food the staff brought them and was all things considered a pretty good time. During the meal all the contestants were constantly observing each other, whether it was out of curiosity, desire, or competitiveness. Vincent felt the rub on his knee and turned to look at Heero with a reassuring smile. It really didn't matter if Heero win the competition not it, as participation itself was the goal. That being said Vincent was quite confident that Heero would be able to beat the others. After all, nobody in this world have a higher opinion of Heero than him.

After desert was served the captain clapped his hand again for everyone's attention and said: "I am sure you're all eagered to learn what's the final mission to decide who could go up stage tomorrow for the contest, and what we're having is..... An endurance test!"

As the captain spoke several of the ship's staff entered with carts carrying what looked like bowls of blue jelo, along with several oversized syringes. The captain walked up towards one of them and picked up one of the syringed and sucked up the blue help. He explained: "Each contestant would have to pump a bowl of this jelo up their rectim and try to hold it for as long as they could. The two who managed to hold it in longest win. If any of it leak out then you will be disqualified. You may not leave this room until the challenge is done, and you're not allowed to plug it with anything. Other than that, you're free to conduct yourself just like you would in the rest of the ship. You may start now."

The contestants began to move towards their cart and so did Vincent and Heero "Hmm...This seems like an interesting game." Vicent said as he poked his fingers into the bowl of jelo and found it rather cold, likely just removed nfrim the fridge. He used his phone and controlled the skin suit Heero was wearing to reveal his groin, be then turned to Heero and said: "You want me to do it? Or can you do it yourself?"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Heero looked at the jello wondering how this would be harder than regular liquid, but after the dog earlier when it just came shooting out of him he was sure this would be harder. It would be heavier and wiggle around inside him. Endurance test he called it. A part of himself wanted to shove this inside the captain and see how he liked being filled with 'endurance jello'. At least he hoped it was just jello and didn't have other elements in it.

Looking at his Master he couldn't help but let a little humor about the situation slip out, "why couldn't it just be an edging competition?" Shaking his head slightly he let a couple puffs of amused air from his nose.

"I wouldn't want to take away your joys of tormenting me Master," Heero placed his hands against the wall and arched his back out towards his Master. He wasn't sure how difficult this would be or if they would bring in other challenges to make this harder. He almost thought it would have something to do with another animal. Maybe horse riding? Maybe a saddle with a dildo and do jumps or something, but that was silly they were still on the ship.

Now making them orgasm or put anything inside them during this would really up the challenge. Although it sounded like just normal continuing to enjoy themselves.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Oh you know me so well Heero." Vincent smiled at Heero's comment as he reached for the syringe and filled it up with the jello, then inserted the head of the tool through Heero's rear and began to press the substance inside. Soon the syringe was emptied and Vincent quickly began to refill and repeated the process again and again, until the whole bowl was jello was emptied completely. He gave Heero's butt a playful slap could see the slight bulge on Heeo's belly: "That's all the jello Heero. Now all you have to do is to hold it all in."

As Vincent filled Heero up, the other contestants have emptied their bowls as well, both of the twins, the androgynous looking man in Chinese dress, and the tattooed young man now all have their belly filled up. Then suddenly all of them began to moan, some painfully, while others seemed to be out of enjoyment.

"Oh I forgot to mention." The captain explained: "The jello you just pushed inside your body would harden if heated up. Now please enjoy yourselves."

"Are you alright Heero?" Vincent said as he rubbed on Heero's belly: "I imagine it's not exactly comfortable huh?"

"Oh I beg to differ~~I think this is rather..... thrilling~" The man in Chinese dress said as he approached the two.

"Mr.. Zhen, was it?" Vincent said.

"Oh please, just call me Adrian." The man said as he walked up to Heero their bloated up bellies bumped into each other: "Oh sorry dear, not exactly used to walking around like this~" He blew a kiss to Heero and asked: "Is it your first time taking this cruise?"

"Yes, and I take that you're not?" Vincent asked.

"This is my third actually~" Adrian replied as he began to lean on Heero, tracing along the black skin suit Heero has on with his fingers and moving towards his chest and pressed on Heero's nipples playfully with one hand, and rubbing and pressing on Heero's belly with the other. He smiled: "You guys look like you need a little hint on how to play this game."

"Thanks, but I think I get it now." Vincent smiled as he caressed Heero's hair: "Why don't you play with Adrian a little. Make sure he enjoy it."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Heero moaned softly his body slowly taking in all that jello. It felt insanely tight and he wasn't sure how they were going to get all of that out of him afterwards.

He groaned softly feeling the uncomfortable but oddly pleasurable feeling of the jello in there. In a way it felt good but at the same time he didn't want it in there anymore. Holding onto his master for a moment he trembled a little.

Heero looked at the pretty chinese man and moaned softly as he touched him. He could see now what they were getting up to. Reaching his hands up he did the same to the other man. He could feel the wetness leaking out of his nipples.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

String Adrian starting to play with Heero, Vincent took a step back and decided to enjoy the show. At the same time he controlled the skin suit to retract into the collar completely, which allowed the Chinese man full access to Heero's body, who raised his eyebro when he noticed the milk secreting out of the man's nipples.

"Now that's something you don't see everyday." Adrian smiled as he leaned down slightly and gave Heero's nipple a playful lick: "Hmm.... Yummy~" he began to auck on the milking producing bud skillfully while his other hand entertained Heero on the opposite side. After a while he pulled away slightly and asked: "How did you do that?"

"Just a little gene therapy. Nothing too fancy." Vincent replied: "I haven't really done too much to his body yet."

"You call this not much... Huh?" Adrian looked at Heero and smiled: "Be careful boy, I think your master is gonna ruin you."

"And he is fine with that. Isn't that tight my dear Heero." Vincent chuckled: "Now Heero, I think it's time that we reduce the number of our competitors. Make me proud."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Heero shivered as his suit was removed leaving him fully exposed. This was going to make it harder for sure. Hissing softly he felt the man teasing his sensitive nipples that went straight to his groin. He listened to the two men speaking for a moment but didn't mind what his Master was doing.

"My Master isn't ruining me. I was already ruined," Heero moved in closer to the Chinese man acting to his Master's orders and looked amused as his hands trailed down Adrian's sides to then slid up his leg to his member. "My Master has saved me. I would do anything for him. I've given him full reign of my body and I trust him entirely."

One hand moved around behind him and massaged his ass cheek while the other went to the front to stroke over his member, his hand attacking the weak points right off the bat. His thumb rubbed under his tip right against that spot.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Well well.. you're quite a loyal slave aren't you.." Adrian smiled as he felt Heero's hand moving up his thigh and towards his member. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt Heero's assault: "And... quite a teaser too.." He began to play with Heero's milk producing buds more skillfully with his fingers, rubbing, pressing, pinching, pulling, flickering, and twisting, observing carefully at Heero's reaction and began to play a little harder to give him just enough pain to turn him on. "I can see that you like to play rough... I bet your master must love these quite a lot~"

At the same time the teasing touch on Heero's member was changed into a skillful pumping. It was a race of who could endure the pain from the hardened jello in their intestines, and also the stimulation from their opponents the longest. Adrian was certainly good at this and seemed to be doing fine at first, but as time went by slowly he began to sweat a lot, and his body began to tremble not just from the cycle of pain from his intestines, and the waves of pleasure he was getting from Heero was driving him closer and closer towards climax. "My god you're..umm.. good at this aren't you...?" Adrian said as he glared at Vincent: "You've trained him well...ah...no wait... I'm..gonna.....grrr... a...aaaaaah!!"

Suddenly the man came, releasing his seed over Heero's belly as his whole body trembled violently. At the same time he finally lost control of his rear and the jello began to flow out of his bod in the form of a long, continues, semi-transparent blue tube. He moaned helplessly as he felt what was essentially an extremely long cock being pulled out of his body. By the time the whole thing came out, Adrian was in a huge mess sitting on the floor twitching and moaning from the lingering afterglow of his climax, likely a preview of what was going to happen to Heero soon.

"Well done my dear, well done!" Vincent said as he held Heero lovingly in his arms and looked around the room. It would seem that the twins have also lost to the tattooed slave.

"Congratulations Heero and Emil, you're now the finalists for tomorrow's contest!" The captain said as he clapped: "Now you're free to get rid of the stuff in your ass!"

"Well you heard the man, Heero." Vincent said as he gave Heero a light kiss on his lips and took a step back: "Go ahead, spill everything out for me."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Heero was shaking as he tried to desperately not release the jello inside him. Pain he could handle, even though this was a deeper more intimate pain. He could still push it into another part of his mind and focus on dealing with his opponent at the moment.

Moaning as he was teased as well the pain was transferring into a pleasurable pain inside him helping distract him at least a little bit. That was his escape from the jello moving inside him. The trembling and panting were the main things he physically showed but tried to hide the discomfort he was feeling.

Watching the other slave become a quivering mess by his hands was actually rather nice. He wondered if he could ever make his Master a mess like this. Turning to his Master he finally heard the words he needed to hear. Reaching his hand out for his Master's support he held onto his one arm as he pushed the jello out of his body feeling the pressure and the crazy sensation of like a long toy leaving his body. Panting harshly his cock twitched and then finally came oozing onto the floor instead of shooting out. Moaning his legs pressed together and pulled apart as the jello finally slipped onto the floor leaving his body.

Panting harshly he knelt before his Master and looked up at him with glazed over eyes, "that was intense..."

Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles