Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero moaned his hips rocking a little feeling that hot tongue against his cock, "Ahhhh...." He gently rocked his hips his member pulsing softly against his hot tongue. The gentle pleasure on his cock sending nice waves of pleasure through him. It had been a while since someone had licked him there because of his size. Mostly he either took or was taken. The gentle pleasure though made him a bit desperate for more so his member started leaking.

"I do too Master... the play room would be best," Heero could only imagine the fun things they could get into in there. He wanted to tease Duo, use toys on him, see how far his limits were. He was sure his Master tested some of them but he was excited to test some more. Bury himself inside that tight heat again and explode inside him. How many times could he edge him before he lost his mind? How long could he hold out? Not as long as himself he was sure but maybe he had hidden talents they'd yet to discover.

Heero moaned around his Master feeling the head of his cock slam against the back of his throat. It felt so good being used his cock throbbed and leaked a large spurt of precum from his face fucking. He swore he could come just from that. Although Duo was a big distraction between his legs making it hard for him to hold back, since his Master hadn't given him permission to cum. Moaning around his length he swallowed every drop and shuddered from the pleasure of it.

Reaching to Duo he gently pushed him back from his cock and pulled back from his Master once he was done, "t-that was close... I'm to used to having someone lick me while I'm drinking you... I almost came but that's yours Master... I can't orgasm without permission Duo... neither can you."

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Duo continued his attempt to please his master with his tongue and lips but given the size of Heero's length it proved to be difficult. He simply can't take the moment inside his mouth even if he dislocate his jaw, so instead be began focusing on the large round tip, more specifically the slit where an obscene amount of precum was leaking out from. Duo has seen from Heero's online streams that the member could even take some rather large insertions nsich as a regular sized cock, so as he licked and drank the slime greedily he began trying to pole his tongue inside Heero's urethral. It was something he had dreamed of doing for countless times during his time in the warehouse, and the real deal was even more intoxicating than he imagined. "Heero... Heero...!" He moaned lustfully as he focused on the man's cock.

But despite Duo's best efforts Heero's mind was focused elsewhere. Duo looked up and could see Vincent using Heero's mouth almost violently, and the moment Vincent began rocking Heero's head the most alluring and mesmerizing groans came out of Heero's throat, be it muffled by the cock in his mouth. More prwcum came fishing out of his massive cock and Duo knew his beloved master was getting more pleasure from being used than from his tongue. It was a sad realization he had to live with but then again, if Heero was enjoying it, then it was all good. In fact Heero's aroual was almost contagious to Duo, so much so that he felt like he also came from licking the man's cock. After hearing Heero's command of bot cunning without his permission Duo nodded a bit hesitantly and said: "I don't know if I can manage that.. but I will try my best for you Heero."

"Seems like everything worked out fine." Vincent chuckled as he put his cock back into his pants and tucked on the leash: "Come on Heero, time for us to go home and get you two cleaned up."

The three of them made it back to the house, while Vincent let the two dirty puppies go clean up he went down to the dungeon first and waited for the former pilots to show up. By the time they made it downstairs Vincent had set himself up on a couch with a bottle of wine. He sat back and poured himself a glass and said: "So my dear User, here is my mission for you. Give you slave a proper welcome to our household. Show him what being a slave is really about and make him faint with pain and pleasure. You have everything in this room at your disposal. Put on a good show for me."

Heero licked his lips seeing Duo almost loose control just from sucking him just like he almost lost control from sucking his Master. Licking the tip he nodded to his Master and leaned down to take Duo's collar. The walk home was nice for him even though he knew it would be a little hard on Duo. He planned to clean him up nicely and take a moment with him.

Getting into the house he took Duo's hand and lead him into the bathroom. Grabbing Duo he pushed him into the shower slipping his large cock between his legs and moaned against his shoulder, "I'm going to show you a whole amazing world... my pet." His hands reached for the loofa and covered it in soap to clean Duo's chest. That huge cock slid between his legs just enjoying the moment to take out some of his aggression on his slave. His cock was long enough to run along the underside of Duo's cock stroking against it and against his balls as he moved.

He tried to keep this quick though, not wanting to leave his Master waiting. Rocking his hips he handed Duo the loofa and pulled back from between his legs, "clean me off too." His voice almost growled a little when he spoke. He was really enjoying this. Washing their hair, Duo's took a bit longer but he was gentle with him and running his fingers through his hair. He almost lost control and bent him over in the shower. Another day.

Finishing up they dried off, he braided Duo's hair and lead him down into the dungeon. Everything in the room huh? Heero walked over to his Master giving him a soft kiss and a little smile, "I will Master." Leading Duo over to the big X table he pulled the seat up and the legs apart a little but not too far, enough for him to step between. The arms remained up so he would be sitting up but still having access to his ass with his arms apart and legs opened. "Have a seat Pet." He waited for him to sit then strapped in his hands on either side then a leg in each strap. He secured the second straps and like this he couldn't wiggle out.

Walking over to a table he grabbed a couple things and set them just behind Duo's eye sight. First off he grabbed nipple clamps with a chain attached in between and took one nipple rubbing his fingers over it before clamping it on, then repeated on the other side. His fingers trailed down to stroke over his member rather fast a couple times just to work him up a little then let go. Oh he was going to tease the hell outta him. Just like he wanted done to him, but... milder. "Have you ever been tickled and couldn't move? Then edged then tickled? Or even tried to hold a full bladder while someone slams inside you? The pressure is intense... the sensation is overwhelming." Stepping back around he hand clothes pins and knelt down lining one at a time around his ball sac. In between each pin he licked along his length to tease him even more. He placed about ten along his sac making a nice porcupine look over them.

"Mnnn..." he sucked him into his mouth then let him pop out. "It's insane feeling those sensations when as soldiers you can't allow yourself to feel it." His hands trailed to his thighs and suddenly started ticking him for a moment.

Duo followed the two back to the house and finally he was allowed to stand up again. He'd certainly not gotten used to crawling around on all fours like Heero but he had to admit, the view he had of Heero's butt wrapped in that tight suit was something he could get used to. The talk of a welcoming party filled him with both dread and anticipation, knowing the stuff the two were into he doubt he'd be able to come out of it alright. He yelped slightly when Heero pushed him into the shower, the dominating tone of his voice when calling him his pet made his body shudder. For a brief moment it felt like they were back in the war again, with Heero always cold, calm, calculative and in charge of the whole situation, but their could be no mistaking of the passion and desire in the man's voice, and rather naturally he responding: "Yes please Heero... my master... show me what you've seen and experienced. I want to know..."

Duo moaned lightly as Heero began cleaning him, he was surprised by how gentle his touches were, but the same can't really be said for Heero's massive cock, which rubbed against his own member and the pleasure almost sent him over the edge. "He.. Heero please... I... it feels so good...!" Duo whined as his body trembled, remembering Heero's command very well he did his best not to cum. Luckily Heero didn't keep teasing him for too long and he took the loofa from Heero's hands and began cleaning his beloved master.

Some times latter Heero took him down to the dungeon. He remembered the place from one of Heero's streams but it was still quite shocking to see the place in person. It was packed with so much toys, gadgets and contraptions that it must have cost Vincent a fortune to collect them all, though given what Duo had seen of the man money didn't seemed to be an issue for him. His heart skipped a beat when he heard Vincent's command to Heero and with a mixture of fear and anticipation he followed Heero's lead and allowed d himself being strapped to the x shaped table willingly. "I'm... A little scared Heero.." Duo admitted as he heard his master getting the toys and looked at Heero like a scared puppy, and when he saw the clamps in Heero's hands he couldn't help but tremble in fear. While Heero's fingers felt amazing against his sensitive buds that pleasure didn't last long before it was replaced by a sharp pain.

"Ugh..... grr....Uh..!" Duo groaned in pain as the clamps were attached he'd to his nipples. His breathing became heavy and rapid as he tried to block out the pain, but Heero didn't allow him that luxury as those devilish fingers began trading and stroking on his member. "No I haven't... I... Haven't!" Duo answered and he whined desperately when Hero began putting clothes pins on his sac. He quickly began to scream as more were added..He couldn't quite get a good look at his testivpes but given the pain he bet there must be hardly any free space left on them. The intense pain and the subtle teases quickly turned the former pilot into a mess, and when Heeeo began tickling him it made it even worse. "Ha...hahah...hahahahaahha aaha ahahahaha Hee... Heero please haha this is...This is too much!" He half laughed half cried as all the conflicting sensations washed over him and amidst all this his cock remained firm and twitching, as his body squirmed and jumped the precum that leaked from his member got sprayed all over the place.

After a moment Heero ceased his tickles to lean forward running his tongue along his neck, "too much? Just that was too much my little Pet?" Trailing his hands up his sides he knew his skin must be on fire from those mixtures of sensations. Reaching back down he ran his fingers through the precum and brought it up to his mouth running his essence along his pet's lips, "I think you're enjoying yourself." Sliding his fingers into his mouth he gently ran them along his tongue before he pulled back to go behind him again. For the moment he was letting him breath.

Heero looked over at his Master eyeing him and wondering what he would enjoy seeing most, "when I first started my training we starting with orgasm control. Edging over and over again then orgasm denial until my Master tells me I'm allowed to cum." His own cock twitched, those were some of his favorite moments. He remember standing in that train station when he finally told him those words where he exploded in his pants. Then he was fucked in a dirty pubic bathroom for the first time. Coming around Duo he had a few toys in his hands. One was a dildo about half the size of his cock lubed up, in his other hand was an aphrodisiac warming liquid.

"I know my Master trained you up a little so far but there's only so much you can learn in a couple weeks," Heero ran a couple fingers through the liquid then gently ran them along his pets cock and over the sensitive head making sure to cover the whole thing. "There were times he would tease me over and over again to the edge but not let me cum for days. I tried to work in my office but my cock was always hard... my co-workers would notice me rocking my hips trying to relieve the pressure in my pants. I've never felt such pleasure." The perfect soldier reduced to a puddle of sexual mush was really something to behold.

Pulling his hand away from his member he gave him a little smile that was almost evil, "you're not allowed to cum unless I say." He felt like he'd be letting Duo come more than his Master let him, but that was okay. He could handle so much more than the normal person. Bringing the dildo up between his legs he gently rocked the toy against his entrance and slowly slipped it inside him. He was preparing for anytime he said he was close he was going to remove a clothes pin sending pain through his sac to bring him back away from the edge and tell him to not cum. Maybe he was just as evil as his Master. Heero's own cock was dripping and throbbing so much, he wanted this to be him. Maybe his Master would come take over to give Duo a good show to tease him even more. Heero even wiggled his hips at his Master then glanced back over his shoulder at him. Making sure he was getting a good show.

Duo panted desperately when Heero stopped tickling him. He let out a soft moan when Heero brought his slimy fingers up to his lips and then into his mouth, without even thinking his tongue got to work and licked the slime off Heero's digits while he thought about Heero's words. Enjoying himself? Was he really enjoying himself? Duo was in such as mess from the teasing that he couldn't even tell if he was feeling pleasure or pain, or both. The line seemed to be getting more and more blurry by the minute, especially if the one giving him those feelings were Heero.

"He... Heero... I.." Duo moaned as his master left again presumably to get more toys to tease him. He feel like even a gentle breeze could push him over the edge given how pent up he felt, so when he listened to how Vincent kept Heero on edge so much it seemed almost unfathomable. His body trembled when Heero used his slimy hands to stroke on his already on edge erection, the strange heat that he began feeling on his member certainly didn't make things easier and he couldn't help. Duo groaned and whined desperately trying to hold on, and when Heero pushed that dildo up his ass he pratically began screaming: "Please Heero a haa aaaaa! this is... this is too much! Let me cum Heero please, I can't... I can't!aaAAAAH!"

But just as Duo was at the brink of climax a sharp pain knocked him off his high. He couldn't even scream and was like a fish out of water, gasping and twitching from the pain coursing through his body, some pathetic barely audible whines eventually squeezed out of his throat and after the peak of pain finally passed he was panting desperately with tears, snot and saliva flowing down his face, and as Heero continued to torment him he was trapped in this horrible cycle, with the interval of almost climax and excruciating pain getting shorter and shorter.

Meanwhile Vincent sat there on his comfy couch and simply enjoyed the view, not of Duo's agony of course as he cared very little about the man's well being, but of Heero having a good time, experimenting and exploring his own sadism. Of course he noticed the occasional longing glance and how his beloved slave wiggled his adorable butt trying to draw his attention. He knew the more Heero tormented Duo, the more he craved the same, or even worse be done to himself. After a while Vincent put down his glass and walked up towards Heero and held him from behind: "I must say dear I am impressed. You've surely picked up a trick or two from being my slave..." His gaze then moved towards Duo's abused testicles and chuckled: "And came up with a few tricks of your own! May I take this as your challenge for me to keep my game up?"

Vincent reached around Heero and grabbed onto his impressive member, he gave it a few hard strokes before pressing it against Duo's rear, not caring for the fact that Heero haven't pulled the dildo out of him yet. Pusshing Heero forward he watched with bemusement as Heero's massive tool slowly pushed the toy further inside and bulged the poor man's belly up as it entered deeper and deeper while at the same time Vincent's hands found their way to the slave's chest and began squeeezing them harshly, causing milk to squirt out of those sensitive buds and splashed all over Duo's chest.

Heero enjoyed watching Duo lost in the pleasure and pain. It seemed he was really enjoying himself given how close he was with each teasing moment. Right now he could get why his Master was so into teasing and playing with him. Those faces and begging were a bit intoxicating, knowing you were in full control of another. Honestly Heero pissed his Master pushing him so far. Maybe they could join another competition. Duo would certainly be fun to have on that trip. Almost like a more human slave to see how the reactions should be but takes forever for Heero to hit.

Sighing softly he leaned into his Master's hold giving a little smirk, "I watched a lot of videos before we got together Master. I learned so many ways of keeping a slave on their toes and getting to higher levels of pleasure than they could ever imagine." Plus he was a human lie detector so breathing, pupils, and skin told him everything about a person. Having a couple fingers on his pulse would tell him to the brink of orgasm and literally pull away at the last second giving the best ruins and edging. Just to make it even worse.

Moaning his hips rocked into his hands a couple times then looked down seeing where he was putting him, "Ahhh.... M-Master?!" He shuddered settled all the way inside his slave. Leaning over Duo he watched as his milk splashed against his slave's face and chest. Shuddering he pulsed inside the other man but each pulse made more milk squirt out. "Ahhh...." Trembling the ex-soldier reached down and removed another pin moaning when he tensed around his massive cock. "Ahhh... Master.... feels so good inside my pet. I think I might be in competition with you on the pleasure pain teasing mnnn...." Maybe his brain was struggling with making a proper sentence. He was a little more turned on than he realized.

The teasing of outside, then the shower and now here he was shaking in desire, "I almost gave him a sounding... ahhh... then fill his bladder and see how long he could last sitting on my cock... before he came or pissed himself." His hips rocked softly as a shiver ran through his whole body.

Hearing what Heero wanted to do to Duo, Vincent chuckled joyfully and said: "You know that sounds like something I'd love to do on you... I mean that big fat cock of yours surely could use some abuse by now. Maybe I should've saved my piss and put my cock into your filthy cock hole, piss in it and then give it a good fuck. wouldn't you like that? " He began grinding his groin against Heero's soft butt and his erection was pressing hard across the fabric of his pants.

Meanwhile Duo groaned in complete agony as the dildo got pushed deeper and deeper inside his intestines and following it, the massive tool of Heero stretching his body to the limit. He gritted his teeth as the pain surged through his body and he felt like he would pass out at any moment, but somehow, for some reason, his mind held onto the edge of consciousness. It hurts, it felt awful, it was torturous, but it also felt good, wonderful, intoxicating. He wanted it all to end and yet at the same time he couldn't help but relish every single moment of it cause it was from Heero. Heero was doing this to him. His Heero, HIS Heero, HIS MASTER. He was in such a mess that Heero and Vincent's conversation completely flew over his head, and as another sharp pain came from his abused balls at the very moment before his climax this time the pain diddn't knock his ecstasy down, if fact it pushed him beyond the edge. With a loud and almost bestial wail Duo came in spectacular fashion, his cock twtched and throbbed while shooting out bursts of his thick cum, some even landed on Heero's chin and chest. His eyes rolled back and his mouth remained open while he let go of his consciousnesses.

"My my... Your slave came without you permission. Looks like both of you still have much to learn on how to be a proper master and slave." Vincent chuckled as he turned Heero's face towards him and laid a loving kiss on the man's lips. Looking into those beautiful cobalt eyes he smiled: "But of course as a slave, you've accomplished your mission perfectly. You've tormented your little slave to the point of passing out just as I ordered... How do you wish to be rewarded my dear?"

Heero moaned at his Master's words and rocking against him. Shuddering his cock throbbed inside Duo. He wanted his Master inside him again... and to torture him again. It seemed however he pushed his slave too far and he was done for the night. Gasping softly Heero watched as his slave screamed and came all over them. Reaching up he undid the straps on his wrists and let his arms down in case he woke up and wanted to get down.

Kissing his Master he shifted back sliding out of his slave and turned to wrap his arms around his Master's neck, "I'll have to study you more Master." He leaned up licking at his lips. Reward huh? It was hard to think of a reward because his idea of anything with his Master was something most slaves wouldn't call a reward. He enjoyed the high he got from doing intense sexual acts and picking just one was hard to do.

Running his hand down he gently rubbed it against his Master's chest, "I... would love to have you inside me Master. Perhaps a few edges. Maybe some torturing..." He licked his lips glancing over at their toys. "I haven't tried out sybian yet... I was thinking since you've been gone a while we haven't pushed the boundaries in a bit." He wanted his reward to be a challenge, to get that wonderful high. "I haven't cum on your command in a while, I'm worried I'm too spoiled." Oh now he was trying to get a rise out of him. He even leaned up and ran his tongue along his chin.

Running his hands down and over his hips he nipped at his chin this time, "I love it when you whip me... sound me... fuck me... tie me up to machines and vibrators... chastity... edging over and over to where I'm always dripping... then down in that dungeon fucked by animals over and over... my bladder leaking to where my muscle can't contain it anymore and edged over and over.... until I'm a crying begging mess..." Giving him a little smile he was so innocently cuddled against him as they stood in the dungeon. "It's been a couple weeks since I've been pushed to the edge... but I would love you to fuck my ass Master. That's the best feeling."

Vincent looked down at Heero and smiled, the once cold and stoic soldier hand certainly came a long way, now he was able to express his feelings and desires so directly, passionately, and humanly, saying just the cutest, most adorable things begging to be used, tortured and claimed. Chuckling joyfully he laid a soft kiss on Heero's forehead and said: "Well well.. that's a tall order for reward... But what kind of master would I be if I can't satisfy my lovely slave?" Suddenly Vincent grabbed Heero's hair harshly and began pulling him across the room, he grabbed a pair of handcuffs that was laying around he locked Heero's hands behind him before turning Heero's face to the wall of toys and dildos in front of them. "What should I use on you today?" He whispered in Heero's ear as he traced his fingers over the various toys until finally he settled on a large dildo which was shaped more like some sci-fi alien worm than anything natural on earth. The thing was in purple with bright blue spots, it had a relatively thinner base with countless small bumps along the shaft, leading to a bulged up mid-section and ending in a tip with a circle of thorn like protrusions. He took the toy and installed it on the sybian saddle before taking a bottle of lube and poured a generous amount over it.

"Get on it." Vincent commanded simply as he walked away to get more toys to torment his slave with. By the time he came back Heero had got onto the saddle with the dildo lodged nicely but his ass. Vincent turned the saddle on which began vibrating and rocking the toy. He took out a string of anal beads though given their size it looked like something relatively new to anal play would use. After he applied lube to the toy he then grabbed Heero's massive member and one by one began to push the beads down the man's urethral.

Gasping softly Heero stumbled after him but he loved the stinging he felt along with the heat from his hair being pulled. He just loved any attention from his Master. His arms cuffed behind him he trembled a little in his Master's arms, desire pumping through him and leaking out his cock. His body had been trained to be rather eager and right now was no different. Those blue eyes trailed over all the toys landing on the oddly shaped one with him. That toy looked so intense with all the bumps and ridges on it.

Settled himself over the toy slowly he slid himself down on it, feeling every ridge as he went. Throwing his head back he slipped down every inch of the toy feeling it stretch him and rub against his insides, "Ahhhh...." Shuddering his cock throbbed and pulsed with each bump against his prostate. Finally seated on it he shifted his knees to be in a better position over it. Watching his Master return he had a feeling where those beads were about to go and his cock twitched in anticipation. Something that used to scare him only turned him on now. "Ah!" he arched feeling the toy inside his body moving and vibrating, making his eyes roll back for a moment.

Panting a bit he watched as bead after bead pushed into his cock stretching him on the inside, "Ahhh! Fu.... ahhh..." Leaning forward a little he felt just how wonderfully tight they were in there. He wouldn't be able to cum or pee with those inside him. Shuddering his nipples leaked involuntarily down his chest when his nipples hardened from the pleasure. His cock throbbed and pulsed wanting to cum but now that wasn't happening. He remembered the dry orgasms from before and how much pressure would build in his balls. It was so painful... but the explosion of cum was intense.

Vincent chuckled joyfully as he saw Heero panting and moaning from the toys which filled him up from both ends. Eventually the whole string of beads disappeared inside Heero's member with the exception of a small ring at the end sticking out of the tip of the member. "Oh my dear Here, you just makes the most adorable sounds!" Vincent said as he took out a black riding whip and swung it in the air a couple of times and smiled: "Let me hear more of it my love."

The next second the whip landed on Heero's back, leaving a red mark on his exposed skin. He gave it a few more swings before he glided the top of the whip along Heero's body downward and struck on his waist, his hips, and then finally reached Heero's erection. He poked in the hard rod a few times teasingly and said: "Let's see if you've still got this or nor. You may cum in 10!"

The moment the number left Vincent's mouth he landed a hit on the top side of Heero's erection.

"9!"

Another hit, this time it was on the tattooed side of the member and with slightly more force.

"8!"

Then a hit on the opposite side.

"7! 6! 5!"

Which was followed dby three quick strikes from left to right then back and forth.

"4!"

Then Vincent swung the whip from below, hitting the underside of the twitching member.

"3!"

Vincent began to put even more force into the abuse.

"2!"

As he knew his beloved slave have learned to feel pain as pleasure.

"1!"

As fundamentally they were both stimulation to the senses, and if both came from a place if love, then what's really the difference?

"Zero"

Heero loved it. His hands rested on his thighs to sort of help balance himself and also no touch anything he shouldn't. Groaning he felt the whip land over his skin. Pain was a whole other ballgame for him these days. It would take Duo a while to learn this similar to how he did. Moaning his legs trembled against the sybian between his legs. Then hearing his Master say those magic words he hadn't heard in a while. The odd rush of learned pleasure came through him. It had been way too long since he felt this as his body worked to give his Master what he wanted.

"AHHH!" Heero trembled but he never moved away from the hits, his cock just throbbed and bounced under the hits, leaking precum around the edges of the balls inside him. Panting harder a trail of drool went down the side of his mouth onto his leaking chest. Each hit only brought him higher arching his back the three in a row almost sent him flying over the edge but he knew to wait for his Master's command.

Then there it was. Screaming he ground his hips down against the toy inside him cuming hard and digging his nails into his leg. With the beads in the way nothing was able to shoot out but built up the pressure inside his cock and balls, "Ahhhhhhhhhh....." Leaning forward a little he watched some white liquid ooze out the tip of his throbbing cock. "Th-Thank you M-Master...." Rocking his hips a little, it was almost like a ruined or dry orgasm since here wasn't much stimulation on his cock. It made him feel a bit desperate for more.

As expected Heero came on the spot in spectacular fashion. Of course if the beads weren't shoved down the slave's urethral the bursts of thick cum shooting out would make the scene even better. But just the ecstatic moan and that lustful messy expression was more than enough for Vincent. But of course, neither of them were really satisfied.

"You're welcomed my dear Heero. But you wouldn't possibly think that this is it right?" Vincent said with a smirk on his face as he took out his phone and pushed a few buttons, and several chains began lowering down from the ceiling and he connected it to Heero's handcuffs, then he connected two more metal cuffs to Heero's ankles and connected them to the hanging chains as well.

With the push of another button the chains began lifting Heero off the saddle toy and up in the air, and also pulling his legs wide apart. Vincent admired his slave's body as he paced around and said: "I saw you having a lot of fun with Duo's little balls, I took that as a desperate cry for some punishment down there on your behalf." With a sadistic smiled he stopped in front of Heero and asked: "Remember during our trip together we went to a nightclub and I spanked you and make you count the hits and thank me for it? How about we do that again? I am sure you will perform a lot better now. Let's try to reach ten shall we?" And the next moment the riding whip smacked on Heero's dangling balls.

Heero was actually hoping that wasn't the end of it. Wetting his lips he shifted himself to sit back up knowing his Master had something else crazy in mind for him. Moaning softly he felt the toy slip out of him as he was lifted into the air. Spread apart and hanging there he wondered what his Master was going to do to him now. Then his heart started pounding in his chest. Oh fuck...

Since his Master was taking the idea from him, he knew his punishment would be that much worse, "Master that's going to-NGH!" His body was not prepared for the sting that shot through it. "Ahhhh hahhh.... mnnn.... O-One t-thank you Master..." Oh that was insanely sensitive there. He could only take them as they came and try to not jump around too much. Tensing he did much better with the second hit but he was still panting harshly as he counted and thanked him. The strange thing was by the time he counted the fifth one his cock was pulsing and oozing as it enjoyed the torment on his body. He'd learned to filter pain as pleasure.

"Sixxxx aaaahhhhh.... ththank... thank you Master!" Heero panted hard as saliva dripped down his chin. Tears threatened to fall form the corner of his eyes. That would be a sight for Duo, seeing Heero trying to make it through the hardest of challenges. Maybe he could challenge his slave to see how well he could torture Heero. Finally he reached ten his voice straining, panting hard, drooling down the side of his mouth, balls red and throbbing, cock twitching and leaking around the toy lodged inside him. "Ten! Th-Thank you Master!" His whole body was shaking from the odd painful pleasure mixture he felt. His blue eyes were half open not really focused on anything as he took a breath for a moment waiting to see what his Master was going to do to him.

Vincent was simply having too much fun as he tormented his beautifully perfect slave, the way he screamed and squirmed with every smack of his vulnerable balls was just incredible. While back in the bar he dragged the punishment out by forcing Heero into start over again and gain from the start, this time he was content to let Heero finish the task in one go. "Well done my love, well done indeed!" He smiled as he walked closer to Heero and grabbed into his balls rather harshly, squeezing and pulling them down as he enjoyed the expressions on Heero's face and said: "About time I give you the next part of your reward~"

Vincent gave Heero's testicles another smack before he walked away, and soon returns with a small metallic ring-like device. He put the ring on Heero's sac just above the two balls and adjusted its size to squeeze tighter, then he took out several small weights and began attaching them one by one on each side of the ring, causing it to drag the slave's ballsac downward. Soon the balls began to turn red and looked like they could pop at any moment. "Do you like the reward I have you Heero? Does it hurt?" He asked teasingly as he walked behind Heero and gave his butt a push, making him dangle back and forth like a swing, which naturally made the weights connected to the ball stretching ring swing as well. He then lowered Heero's body down to the right height for him to take full use of Heero's well prepared ass and took out his erection which was eager for some action. "And here's the chery on top!" He said joyfully as be rammed his cock forward and sounded his length all the way down his slave's cum milking ass.

Panting Heero watched as his Master moved closer and grabbed his balls so hard he thought he would faint, "HN!" He grit his teeth and ached those cobalt blue eyes going huge. He was at a loss for a moment at the strange almost sick sensation running through his stomach, "Ah!" That smack hurt but maybe he was going to get a good reward now?

"Ahhh! F-F.....uuuccckkkkkk....." Heero wasn't one to curse often but this one got him. Swinging back and forth the pull of the weight on his balls was intense. Trembling he tried to compensate for the pain and pulling her felt. Actually because of that he didn't fully notice his Master had lined up until he thrust inside him causing a howl of pleasure and pain to rip from his throat. Such a simple thing of weights on his sac melted his mind and his cock deep inside him had him lost in pleasure. Would he ever be able to cum with his balls stretched so far? It would be one hell of a dry orgasm if he did.

Each thrust form his Master sent him swinging and the weights swinging on his sore inflamed balls. Now the tears came down his face while animalistic noises dripping from his lips. Saliva strung from his lips hitting the floor since he wasn't able to stop his cries. Tightening around him his well trained ass took every thrust from his Master and begged for more. Just that alone could make him cum quick on a good day. He loved having his Master inside him but right now his cock could only swing and drool around the beads lodged inside his cock.

Given the fact that Heero of all people actually cursed showed just how much of a mess he was put in. Ramming his erection repeatedly Vincent sent the poor man swinging back and forth and made the weights drag on his testicles even more while he enjoyed the feeling of Heero's intestines squirming and squeezing around his member. "Oh my dear Heero... you are so adorable." Vincent chuckled joyfully as he slapped on Heero's butt-cheek before grabbing them and really began thrusting. Thier lustful moans along with the metallic clinking of the chains echoed in the sex dungeon, and since Vinceng had been watching Heero during the whole time without getting and relief himself, it didn't take too long for him to reach climax. "I'm cumming Heero! Take my cum!" He growled passionately as he released his slimy seeds deep inside his slave's body. He gave it a few more thrusts just to squeeze out the last bit of cum in his shaft.

Vincent let out a long, satisfied sigh and turned Heero's face around, joining their lips in a long, gentle and loving kiss. Slowly he pulled out of the man's body, dragging out some of the slime as his member exited. "I love you Heero... you're just... perfect..." He whispered in his beloved slave's ear before walking around to Heero's front and smiled: "Now let's deal with this big problem shall we?" He tapped on the tip of Heero's massive member and put his fingers on the small ring sticking out of the slit and smiled: "Come on Heero, show me a nice cum fountain~"

The next moment he pulled the beads out in one swift move, allowing Heero the release he'd been denied for so long. Looking at the mess Heero had made Vincent chuckled: "It's a good thing we have cleaning drones for the messes you make." He reached for his phone and slowly the chains lowered Heero back to the floor. Vincent removed the cuffs around his limbs and brushed a few lose strands of sweaty hair sticking to Heero's face aside and smiled: "Why don't you rest a little then take Duo along for a bath. I have a little business I need to tend to right now. I'll see you later." He pressed a soft kiss on Heero's forehead then took the elevator and left.

Heero could only hang on as his Master used his ass for his pleasure. Shuddering he loved every thrust and grunted through every swing. Each thrust back and forth pulled hard on his balls to where he swore it was going to rip them off. Then when he sped up, he could only see stars for a long moment, "Ahhhh! AH!!!" He wanted to cum with him but the weights kept that from happening also he hadn't been told he could. Although being filled by his Master was almost orgasmic in itself to where his eyes rolled back a little. Moaning into the kiss he shuddered around his cock, taking every pump into his body.

Looking down at his hand he knew his Master was pulling out the toy now and this would be intense. Wide eyes looked to his Master then they slammed shut as his cum was ripped out of him, "AHHH!" Shaking his body arched and shot his cum all over the place. There was so much compared to normal because of the build up. It felt so amazing though he might pass out.

Why was his Master leaving? Blinking slowly he didn't understand why he didn't get his normal aftercare time with him. He felt a twinge in his chest laying on that cold floor. Maybe his Master really had something he needed to do? Frowning a little he rested there for about fifteen minutes before he was able to get up. Slowly pushing himself onto his feet he made his way over to Duo. He really did a number on his own slave. Unbuckling him the rest of the way he scooped up Duo and made his way up stairs. Bringing him into the bathroom he stared a bath then sat in the bathtub with him holding Duo against his chest to gently wash him in the nice hot water. His chin rested on his shoulder as he cleaned him up. Maybe it was his way of learning about aftercare at this point.

Duo moaned as he felt himself being warmed up, and as he felt hands touching all over his body he slowly woke up. "Mmm... Heero? Where.. where am I?" He asked in confusion as he looked up at his master. It took a moment for the man's brain to properly register what was going on and then eventually the memories came back to him. He was buckled up in that dungeon and Heero drove his mind and body to the edge, and then when Heero forced his way inside him even with the dildo already in there he reached his limit and came before losing consciousness. The memories sent a wave of shivers up his spine and made a sensual moan leak out of his mouth as he almost could still feel Heero's massive tool ravaging inside him.

After the lingering pleasure passed however Duo's expression turned to one of worry. Looking down in shame: "Are you... angry at me Heero? I came without your permission..." He peaked up like a child who had to show his parents the exam he'd failed and asked: "You're not gonna... throw me away right?"

Maybe this was good for Heero to learn. Affection wasn't the easiest thing for him or natural still. He had to kind of get into that zone to be affectionate with his Master and even more so with Duo. Deep down he was a sweet affectionate person at heart at a young age but his training beat it out of him. That little girls and her dog still haunts him to this day. Looking down at Duo in surprise he wasn't expecting that out of his mouth but then again, he was like that with his own Master when he failed.

"No Duo, I'm not going to throw you away," Heero cupped his cheek and leaned down to kiss his lips. Sliding his eyes closed his mouth gently moved against Duo's enjoying the soft kiss he initiated. This was really good for him actually. He could learn affection and being more human with Duo there. Taking it was one thing but giving it was another. Not that he wasn't affectionate with his Master he just didn't lead in that relationship. "I may punish you..." he nipped at his lips and ran his hands down to his nipples gently squeezing them. "But no I won't ever throw you away." His large member twitched against Duo's back.

As much abandonment issues Heero has after Duo left him after the war, Duo had eqal if not greater guilt for learning how much Heero needed him back then, compounded with regrets and jealousy of of letting Heero slip into Vincent's hands made Duo quite a insecure mess. So hearing those reassuring words coming from his master really helped ease his mind. He moaned joyfully as Heero claimed his lips and his body jumped a little when Heero squeezed on his nipples. While Duo's little buds had certainly not been trained and modified to the extent of Heero's, the squeeze still sent shivers down his spine and he moaned lustfully: "Yes Heero... My Master... Please punish me..." He shifted his body slightly and pressed against Heero's impressive member and said: "Please reach me to be your good slave."

Heero had needed him but at the same time had no idea how to reach out to him. He was pushed away when Hilde came into the picture and that destroyed Heero's hope. So he reached out and found another to give him that. Heero squeezed his nipple harder watching his face, "Mnn.... Bend over the tub and stick your ass towards me." Heero could feel his heart pounding hard in his chest. When he got up his hands went to his ass to look at his abused ass but saw he seemed to be able to handle it. Leaning forward his tongue ran along his entrance then thrust inside him for a moment before he pulled back to stroke his member, "what would be worse? Me fucking you or you fucking me?" His finger slipped inside his ass and gently pressed against his prostate. "Which would be a worse punishment to not cum from? I need to get better at not pushing you over the edge and it starts now." No more orgasms without his permission. Even if he had to plug his cock, he wouldn't fail as a Master again.

Duo cried in pain as Heero squeezed on his nipples harder. While Duo was no stranger to pain, that was always in the context of battle or interrogation, whereas these torments were of a different nature. Despite not enjoying the sensation however he accepted it as part of his punishment, and knowing it was probably giving Heero some satisfaction made it worthwhile for Duo as well. "Yes Master." He said obediently as he got up and bent himself over the edge of the bath, presenting his hole for Heero to see. He moaned sensually feeling the nimble tongue of Heero easily slipping inside his well trained dhole, and when Heero asked which punishment would be worst he was almost too afraid to answer. The answer itself would be simpe: taking Heero's cock would be worse punishment. After all Duo was trained to be able to take Heero's member and after actually experiencing it for the first hand, there was simply no better sensation into his world than being filled up by Heero's monstrous member. So the idea of being forbidden to cum from it would make the punishment almost terrifying. He could lie and say fucking Heero would be worse but or course he simply couldn't lie to his master. So eventually with a mixture of fear and excitement he looked back at Heero and said: "Being... Being fucked by you would be worse.... Cause your cock feel so good inside me it would be hell not able to cum..."

Heero ran his hands along his slave's spine then kissed his lower back, "good boy. Then I want you to sit on me while we finish washing. That way..." he kissed along his spine but two fingers pressed inside him, then quickly three fingers were in him. "You can tease me too. So when we leave the bath we'll both be dripping and needy to go see what my Master is up to. Maybe he'll want to watch how well I can fuck you. Maybe he'll want a nice relaxing evening... but I wouldn't be a good Master if I didn't distract part of your mind to think about wanting me again all the time." He removed his fingers and sat back down in the tub. "Come here and face me. I want to watch you sitting on me." That large member of his was standing to attention. Heero wasn't used to being the one to fuck someone. This was going to be hard for him too. Now with his cock modified and sensitive like his ass it was hard to keep from coming so he would need to learn how to control it. What better way to learn than while teasing his own slave to train him on better controlling himself.