Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero Yuy the perfect soldier wasn't feeling so perfect anymore. Having lost his purpose he sight to find something, anything to keep moving forward. He had been broken down so much during the war to follow orders that every day living became a struggle.

Don't get him wrong he had many skills since he had to sneak into a lot of places. He knows how to cook, be an electrician, mechanic, and even strangely enough he knows how to sow. With being trained to sneak into the highest levels of businesses Heero needed to have many trades. Although behaving normally wasn't the easiest. He tended to be more on the quiet side and hide in the shadows from people's sights.

Today though he needed to find a change. He is currently working as a web developer for a medium sized company. He didn't want them to know about his having ability but this kind of work helped keep his mind busy. Sitting on his laptop at home he finally struck up the courage to log onto a certain site. It is a fetish site for meeting people. About two months back he discovered the crazy world of BDSM. Taking on a master and being given orders for tasks along with pushing his body to the limits. He didn't believe those pleasurable experiences could push him worse than the tortures he'd endured but he was willing to try. He just needed to feel needed, given that rush of a job well done was like a drug to him.

So he signed in....

PerfectSlave....

Connected to chat

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

XMX404s.jpg

Mission accomplished...Awaiting orders...

Self destruct command acknowledged, engage in 10....

Error....Error....Error..... Catastrophic system failure detected... engage self repair....

Self repair denied....

Mission parameter change confirmed... Setting Pilot survival as primary objective...

Define survival....%%*&^%#$..... Error.... Error...

Recommencing Future prediction....

Pilot survival rate... low.... beneath acceptable range.... proceeding new calculations...

Calculation complete, connecting to network....

Commencing program upload...1%...

50%

80%

90%

0. Self destruct commence

^&(*$%

%^*

&^%

%^

#$

Upload complete. Program integrity acceptable. Mission Start....

Wait for me... Heero.

Name: Vincent Septante

gg1JLPS.jpg

Height: 182cm

Personality: reclusive, moody, stubborn, cynical,

Occupation: formerly a mobile suit pilot, currently security guard

Description: In hindsight Vincent Septante had a rather easy life, growing up in a middle class family, joining the military, became a mobile suit pilot, fought a couple of local insurgencies which was easily suppressed. He was well along the course to become an elite among the ranks of OZ when five meteors fell from the sky, agents of chaos and destruction baring the name GUNDAM. He had a few encounters with these terrifying foes but managed to survive all those encounters, but eventually his luck ran out when his Leo was torn to shreds by the Gundam's saber. Miraculously he survived, but severely injured which put an end to his piloting career.

He spent the rest of the war recovering and latter going through intensive rehab in a hospital. By the time he could walk again the world has changed.The whole Mariemaia charade passed so quickly that he barely noticed it happening. Everything he'd ever fought for were gone but ironically, the world seemed better for it.

Vincent managed to find a job as a security guard and spent years just surviving, with no goal or purpose. Then one fateful day he was contacted by an anonymous sender, who employed him to torture the very man who changed his life, the Gundam Pilot Heero Yuy. While suspicious about the sender's identity and intentions, the pay was extremely good, and the chance for some pay back was simply too appealing to refuse.

Vincent was sitting in his apartment and starring at the computer screen, which had the window of a online chatroom opened. Normally he wasn't the type to socialize online, in fact he wasn't the type to socialize at all, not since he was forced to retire from the army. But his gazes were fix on the chat like his life was depending on it. And shortly after a name popped up, and he quickly shifted his body forward.

"There you are.. you little slut..." Vincent smiled as he clicked on the name to open a private chat with him.

It was about a week ago when he received an E-mail and within it, were detailed logs of communications in a BDSM online chatroom, between a certain "OMEGA" and "PerfectSlave." At first Vincent thought it was probably sent to him by mistake and wanted to just delete the whole thing. But the moment he saw the picture this "PerfectSlave" posted of himself, Vincent felt like he was struck by lightening. After all he could never forget that face, the face of the young Gundam Pilot who despite having blown himself up along with his Gundam, managed to return with the very Gundam which should be in pieces latter, and put an end to his career as an MS pilot, forcing him to watch on helplessly as the war raged on, and everything he'd ever cared for going up in smokes. Vincent continued to go through the logs and judging by the conversation, it would seem that the "PerfectSlave" seemed willing to actually become the very thing his name suggests. It was quite a strange feeling, the very idea the person who changed his life and haunted him in his nightmares being an obedient slave was so pathetic, so.... alluring.... He masturbated fiercely as if he was a horny teenager, imagining himself to be this "OMEGA" and commanding the Gundam Pilot to service him, imagining himself absolutely devastate the young man and leave him a broken, filthy mess. After god knows how many times of cumming he passed out in front of the computer.

The next morning he woke up, covered in his own filth, realizing he'd overslept and was hopelessly late for work. As he was filled with self-loathing and panic suddenly his phone rang. He quickly jumped up and grabbed the phone, to his surprise it wasn't his boss roaring from the other end, but a calm, almost mechanical voice who asked:

"Good morning, Mr. Septante. How would you like to get some revenge?"

"Wh..What? Who the hell are you? Is this a prank or something?"

"No Mr. Septante. This isn't a prank. I am 'OMEGA', the same OMEGA in the logs that I've sent you."

"You... you sent the logs? Wh...Why?"

"My intentions are not your concern. What should concern you is... do you want to get some revenge on the man who ruined your life, the Gundam Pilot, Heero Yuy?"

"...Let's say that I do, how are you going to help me with that?"

"Simple, you and I will become 'OMEGA' together, we'll ruin Heero Yuy and make him into the slave he clearly deserve to be. And just in case revenge isn't enough incentive for you, I've transferred 10 million dollars to your bank account. The transfer notification should be popping up right.......now."

And at that very moment, Vincent's cellphone vibrated. He looked at the screen and there it was, a message from his bank notifying of the transfer. Exactly like OMEGA said it would.

Vincent fell silent as he stared at the phone in disbelief, needing quite some time to process everything that happened. Then he held the phone to his ear once more and said: "Alright.. OMEGA, or whoever you are. I accept the deal."

Fast forward to the present, Vincent had logged in to the chatroom as OMEGA while having a small earpiece which the "real" OMEGA could communicate with him. While he was still suspicious of OMEGA's motives, the deal was simply too good to pass on. It was the day when "OMEGA" and "PerfectSlave" had agreed to actually start their SM session. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest as he typed:

"Good evening PerfectSlave. Ready for your first mission? Turn on the video chat and let me see you."

Any normal human being would feel hesitant showing your face for the first time. That human emotion always bothered him he wasn't supposed to have it. This was supposed to be easier than this. Omega had been kind with him, especially compared how his Dr. from before. No promise of removing fingers, beating him until he was unconscious, none of that, but he didn't realize how low his standards had been set.

Sitting at his desk he glanced over at his mirror one last time. Today he put on a pair of jeans with black boxer briefs under it. His shirt was a blue tank top instead of the traditional green. Then over that he had a thin jacket on today since it was colder. Taking a deep breath he turned it on.

It took only a moment for the camera to come up showing him his own face next to a black loading screen. He ran his fingers through his hair and waited. What would they talk about? What would the man look like? He tried to prepare himself for any outcome but he wasn't sure he'd ever be ready for what was about to take place.

"Hello Master Omega."

Vincent waited impatiently as Heero, a.k.a. "PerfectSlave" responded to his command. Shortly after the screen appeared and there he was, the face which haunted his nightmares in the past, and for the past couple of nights, filled his dreams. It was one thing to see the young man on the communication log, and a totally different thing to see him live on camera. Even though years had passed by since the last time he actually saw the boy back during the war, not much seemed to have changed for the former pilot. He still had those brown hair and sharp blue eyes, clean and handsome features. Of course the years had added some maturity to his once youthful features but all in all, it was the same Gundam Pilot in Vincent's memory, at least on first glance. The Heero Yuy in Vincent's memory was like an unsheathed blade, shining a cold light and ready to kill at any time. Yet that sharpness Vincent felt back in the day seemed mostly gone. For a moment Vincent wasn't quite sure how to feel about this change, he almost felt sorry for the young man. But the next moment a dark impulse surged up his heart. He was here for revenge, and if the former pilot was vulnerable, it would only make it easier.

Then the young man spoke, greeting him by the username which he now share with his mysterious benefactor. Vincent felt his body shiver as his voice entered his ears and dug into his mind. There seems to be a magnetic quality to the man's voice, almost like a Siren's call. It's the sort of voice which you can't get enough of, the sort of voice which you'd want to hear crying, groaning and moaning.

Vincent quickly shook his head and got back to reality. He looked at the flashing notification asking if he wanted to turn on the video chat as well and thought about it for a moment. He reached for the earpiece and asked OMEGA: "So? Should I turn on the camera on my end as well?"

"No, leave the camera off." The cold mechanical voice of OMEGA said: "Keep him wondering for a bit longer."

"Sure, you're the boss." Vincent shrugged as he turned on the microphone and began talking: "Hello PerfectSlave. It's good to finally see you and hear your voice like this... How have you been lately?"

Vincent began to chat with the young man, on no particular topic really but just some small talk to ease the other's mind. But eventually he moved to the main reason they were having this chat in the first place. Hearing OMEGA's voice in his ear, Vincent repeated the words he heard out loud: "So last time we chat you mentioned that you want to serve me... to obey my command... prove to me that you're a good slave... a Perfect Slave... So here's your first mission. Take off your clothes and show me your body."

Heero sat there waiting patiently until finally the voice came over the speakers and he was happy to hear what sounded like a man possibly a few years older than him. He didn't sound way younger or way older so that was nice. It also wasn't a voice he knew and somehow that was comforting.

Sitting forward he engaged in the talking with his normal monotone kind of way. He hadn't told this man too much about him yet, including that he was a virgin. Dr. J never pushed any sexual training on him so his body had never really experienced it before besides from his own hands.

After a while he started to feel more comfortable and leaned back in his chair not realizing how tense he had been. Then he told him to undress and he paused for half a second, "understood."

Standing from his chair the camera only cut off a little off his face as he removed his jacket and dropped it to the floor. He then slipped the tank top over his head and reached for his pants undoing the button and dropping them to the floor along with his boxer briefs. Standing naked before the camera the man could see he was nearly hairless besides a little above his pubes and on his legs. His body had several scars on it but still looked smooth to the touch. There was a particular bad one on his side near his hip.

"I'm... Sorry if my body isn't what you wanted," he wasn't sure what to say about it. Besides those few little things he was well toned, lightly tan, and still sexy looking.

Vincent stared at the screen while Heero began to undress, getting up from the chair and taking off his jacket, then his tank top and his pants. It was truly a breathtaking sight as the man's body looked young, slim and well toned. Being mostly hairless aside from the pubes and his legs certainly contributed to the youthful impression. If not for the scars which decorated his fair skin Vincent could almost mistaken him for just another young man, a beautiful one at that. He find himself gulping at what he saw and it took him a moment to recollect himself. "Thank god I left the camera off.." Vincent thought to himself, since if Heero could see him he would look like a total fool.

"There's nothing to apologize about, PerfectSlave. Your body is just as your name suggests, perfect." Vincent repeated OMEGA's words. For a moment Vincent almost thought the cold, mechanical voice was genuine in his praise of the former pilot, but he quickly shrugged the thought off and relayed another command: "Now hold your penis and start stroking, then put your hands down when it's fully hard. I want to have a good close look at your erection."

Honestly he wasn't expecting such a compliment. He knew how body was littered in scars from years of being the perfect soldier, he just assumed this would turn people away from him but he guessed not.

Heero stood there a little shocked at what was just said to him. Demanding that right off the bat but he guessed it made sense. He's never done this is front of a person before but hearing that almost soft demanding voice tell him to do this sent a weird sorry of pleasure through him. This was what he was missing.

Swallowing hard he reached up and wrapped his hand around himself. Slowly at first he touched himself but he grew hard very quickly. It only took maybe ten strikes before he was fully hard. How body was eager for the demands, he wanted this.

Dropping his hands to his sides he tucked his arms behind his back and moved his feet to shoulder width apart. He knew the resting stance but he hadn't learned too many moves yet. His member was a good 6.5in long and a decent girth.

Vincent looked at the screen keenly as Heero began to essentially masturbate in front of his eyes. It felt so unreal that he had to pinch his thigh to make sure he wasn't dreaming. It hurt, so he really wasn't. Soon enough Heero's member was fully erect, and the former pilot got into the resting stance He was able to get a pretty good look at the young man's member and he was surprised at just how well-endowed he was. Of course it wasn't like he had the young man's measurements but just from what he saw, the member on screen was probably a bit longer than his own, luckily Vincent found solace in knowing that his likely had a bit more girth, at least that's how he prefer to believe. In any case, Heero was there, obedient, vulnerable, pathetic, and absolutely irresistible. He could feel his own member swelling and throbbing in his pants, pushing painfully against the fabric.

"Very good my slave... very good..." Vincent continued to relay OMEGA's orders and said: "Now turn around and show me your ass. Use your hands to spread your ass cheeks so I can get a better look."

Heero stood there before him naked, everything bare for him to see. People had seen him naked but there was something much more sexual about this. He was about to see just how intimate this was going to be.

Each very good the man said was triggering dopamine. That was the best he'd felt in a long time. It was sad but those couple little praises got him to his core making him want to do more to receive another praise. Turning around he leaned over a little and reached behind himself to spread his cheeks showing off his tight entrance. There actually wasn't a scary near his rear, just lots of smooth skin.

Vincent looked on as Heero turned around, exposing his most private part to him without a moment of hesitation. By now Vincent had pretty much saw every inch of the young man's body, anything more would likely require surgery tools. It was such a thrill to see the former pilot being so submissive, obeying his every command, and with each passing moment he found himself more and more turned on. Almost instinctively he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers, pulling out his erection and began slowly stroking. He had to be reminded by OMEGA that it was just the beginning.

"Very good my slave.. your ass looks quite cute... Are you a virgin by any chance?" Vincent asked in a slightly teasing tone. After a soft chuckle he said: "Now I have got a really good look at you, it's about time we move on to the real missions for tonight... I want you to masturbate then stop right before you hit climax. Repeat this process five times and it would be mission accomplished. Remember, you must only stop when you're close to climax, and it would be a failure if you cum."

Heero bodied a prior when he was asked about being a virgin and nodded his head slightly. He guessed it was a matter of time before he inquired. Not that it mattered though, he'd find out eventually.

As the man spoke he slowly turned around to face him. Five times? He'd only ever touched himself to get some relief before he's never done this sort of come to the edge and stop.

With a surprising amount of control his hand wrapped around himself again and started to stroke, "yes Sir... Master... What would... You like me to call you?" His muscles on his chest and stomach flexed as he stroked his member. It wasn't long before precum started to ooze it the tip.

Vincent smiled as he noticed the nod coming from Heero. He didn't comment on the fact but in his mind he was filled with sadistic satisfaction. The man was a virgin, which meant that he would be able to rob all of his "firsts" from him. It would also make whatever methods of torture he and OMEGA gonna put him through more profound, as he would've never experienced such things before.

As Heero turned around and began touching himself following his command, Vincent found himself moving his own hand around his length along side Heero. He had to admit, seeing the former pilot masturbating live on screen was indeed quite a fapping material. "Call me master, or master OMEGA, either way is fine." Vincent then commanded in a gentle but stern tone: "You're not getting anywhere stroking so slow. Speed up."

"Master..." Heero almost shuddered at saying the words. Could he really let this man own him? This was an almost crazy thought but he needed some sort of structure and this man was offering it.

Stroking his hand faster he soon felt himself coming close. Without looking away from the screen he pulled his hand back as his member stained, "one."

Waiting about five to ten seconds he would start up again. Each time was quicker than the last and much harder to stop. Pain he could handle in rather high doses it seemed pleasure was the perfect soldier weakness. Panting Heero finally reached his last one and with a stained breathy voice he said, "f-five..." He was also so calm and collected but this pleasure caused him to stain in ways he hadn't before.

Vincent smiled as Heero addressed him. Even though he'd been referring to him as master from the start of the night, this one seemed different. The previous ones were more of a formality, whereas this one felt real. Heero really wanted to submit. Of course the former pilot wasn't 100% in his submission. How could he? He was trained to be alert and suspicious, and his training and desire was in conflict. Vincent enjoyed the show Heero put on as he stroked his own member. Of course he had a way easier time controlling the pace, unlike Heero who was commanded to drive himself towards climax, only to give up and force himself to calm down again and again. Eventually Heero had finished his task. Despite the usual poker face the former pilot try to put up, the blush on his face and the pace of his breathing showed Vincent just how on edge the man was, and just the slightest stimulation may push him beyond.

"Mission accomplished. Good work, my slave. Now for your next task." Vincent said: "Now I want you to stick your fingers up your ass. No need to hurry you can cover them with your saliva first, then put them in one by one. The goal is at least three fingers. Now start."

Looking at the screen he took in what the other man had said but honestly he hadn't done that to himself before. He of course researched about gay sex but hadn't tried it himself. His slave. A shiver ran through him. Alright he really liked the praises, "yes, Master."

Pulling over his computer chair he sat down and leaned back pulling his legs up high. This showed he was rather flexible. Putting his fingers to his lips he licked them with his tiny pink tongue than brought them down past his member and pressed against his entrance.

He stopped for a moment. This felt strange but it was what how master requested him to do. Taking a deep breath he slowly pushed his finger inside and gasped softly. Yeah this felt strange. Moving his finger inside he wondered how this would feel so good like in the videos. Pressing in a second he didn't notice that his legs were shaking a little and also precum was starting to drip excessively from his member.

Vicent smiled as he saw Heero get into position on his chair, raising his legs up so he could get a good look while he worked on his rear. Even though he haven't given precise instructions as to how the man should position himself, it would seem that the slave knew very well that his master would want to watch, and he was all to willing to serve. He gulped when he saw Heero extend his tongue and licked his fingers, and he couldn't help but imagine how good it would feel to let that nimble tongue run along his shaft. As Heero continued with his task he began to stretch himself open.

"You're doing great slave... just one more finger... that's it... good work." Vincent praised in a gentle tone and continued to relay OMEGA's words: "Now try to bend your fingers upwards, there should be a spot which feels a little different, strange, maybe itchy when you touch it. That would be your prostate. Report to me once you find it and then start pressing against it repeatedly."

Leaving back a little further in the chair Heero felt around his insides a little. This felt strange but not unpleasant at the same time. Then his fingers finally brushed a little bump inside himself making him gasp and jump a little. Trembling slightly he realized his eyes had closed and his mouth opened when he did that.

Opening his eyes again he looked to the computer screen, "I... I found it... Master..." He then started to rub and press against it over and over again. His gasps got louder and louder and his member started to pull and leak more. His body seemed very responsive to this and seemed to really be enjoying it. In the distance he could feel what could be the beginnings of an orgasm for him coming but he couldn't tell, he'd never touched there before today.

Vincent could notice the subtle change in Heero as time went by. The man had closed his eyes, his mouth opened and his body trembling. At first Vincent thought it could be shame, or nervousness, but the fact that his member stayed hard and was leaking pre-cum was the perfect proof that Heero was enjoying this. Vincent thought about Heero's earlier claim that he was a virgin and thought that perhaps he'd been playing with himself back there but just never got entered by others before. But judging from how the former pilot acted, how unfamiliar he seemed with all of this, Vincent concluded that it must truly be his first time ever play with his ass. "Such a natural slut..." Vincent thought to himself, and that thought somehow made him more aroused.

"You're getting good at this.. my slave. Well done!" Vincent praised and continued his command: "Now use your free hand to stroke your cock. But just before you're about to cum, take away your stroking hand and try to cum by the fingers in your ass alone. Oh and don't forget to report your status along the way. I want you to tell me in detail how everything feels. "

The praise once again fueled him forward. He wasn't used to receiving it often so it was really nice to keep hearing it. Reaching his other hand up he wrapped out around himself and jumped, it felt so much more sensitive this time to touch it.

"This feels... Really intense... I've never t-touched..." Heero had to swallow and take another deep breath in to get his bearing to keep talking. No torture had ever caused him to feel so stained but pleasure made him feel so out of his element. "Myself like this before..."

Stroking his member his legs started shaking and dripping against his toned abs, "my..." He had never actually said the word out loud before. " Cock feels... Really sensitive... It feels good Master..." Quickly he felt his orgasm approaching and it felt strange compared to normal almost like it was deeper and more intense.

"It's... Better than usual... I can't... Mnnn..." He didn't realize that his fingers started moving faster inside him, thrusting harder against that spot. "I-I'm close... I'm cumming....!" Pulling his hand away from his cock his fingers kept moving inside himself. It took another couple moment but then he finally tipped over the edge.

Arching his back the once perfect soldier was having the most intense orgasm of his life so far. He couldn't stop the cry of pleasure and the cum didn't shoot out but oozed onto himself in time with his fingers thrusting inside himself. Soon he sagged against the chair feeling good but also wanting more. It felt similar to what people called a ruined orgasm.

Vincent began to stroke his member faster and faster as Heero followed his orders and told him just how much he was enjoying taking his command, pleasuring himself from having his finger up his own ass while masturbating in front of a total stranger who he couldn't even see! He was panting and groaning as pleasure quickly build up in his groin, while not particularly loud, he was pretty certain the microphone must have picked it up, and therefore Heero probably could hear him. Though whether Heero was paying attention to his sound while being immersed in pleasure was a another story. As Heero announced his climax Vincent also went over the edge. His body shivered as strings of thick slimy cum shoot out of his member, making a mess over himself.

Vincent took a moment to recollect himself and turned hsi attention back at the former pilot on screen. He was similarly recovering from the powerful climax he just had, though it was probably not as satisfying as it could given the fact that Heero didn't shoot out his seed like he did, but rather oozed out rather anticlimatically. He'd had one of such expierence before when he was younger, and was interrupted near climax when his parents knocked on his door. Vincent knew that Heero could, and most likely want to continue. But it would seem that OMEGA had other plans.

"Very well done, my slave. Mission accomplished. It's pretty late so how about we end tonight's session here? Let's continue this same time next week. But before we meet again I have two missions for you." Vincent paused for a moment and continued to relay OMEGA's command: "Every night before going to bed, I want you to repeat what you've done tonight. Stroke your cock and get yourself close to climax five times, stretch you ass with your fingers then massage your prostate till you cum. This time you came with the help of your free hand stroking, learn to cum without it. While I know you would complet your mission without fail but just in case, I want you to record record yourself and sned the footage to me the next session."

"As for your second mission, it's really quite simple. Here's a retrival link for a package I have for you." Vincent said as he pasted the URL to the chat and clicked send. He continued: "All you have to do is to click it and put in the your adress and it would be delivered to you. Inside the package there'll be items essential for our next session so don't open it until I say so. Everything is clear? Good. See you next week then, my PerfectSlave." After relaying the command, Vincent turned off the chat and let out a deep breath. "That went well." He muttered to himself.

"Yes, indeed. Mr Septante." The cold voice of OMEGA said through the earpiece: "You've made your first step towards revenge."

Vincent chuckled a bit from OMEGA's words. Yes, revenge. Who knew revenge could be so sweet and so pleasurable? And it's only the start! He could barely wait until their next session. Which reminded him to ask: "Say... what's that package you sent him? And why did you do the whole retrival link thing? Why not just send the package to him?"

"It's a box filled with toys and tools useful in future sessions. As for why I didn't just sned it to him, he has never told you his adress. Sending the package to him would make him suspicious. Whereas through this way he decides where the package is sent to. I predict he'd likely have it sent to another adress then pick it up, rather than directly to his place. Despite him being but a shadow of his former self, don't forget, he was, still is, a well trained operative."

"I see... you seems to know him quite well huh? Just who the hell are you? Why are you doing this.."

"........My identity and intentions are..."

"Yeah yeah I know I know, not relavent. I'm just a bit curious. But not curious enough to jeprodize our partnership. Anyway I gotta go clean myself up."

Vincent took off the earpice and got up from his chair, then headed straight for the shower. He imagine the former pilot was likely doing the same at this very moment. I could hardly wait for the week to pass.

It took Heero a moment to realize the gentleman was talking again. He removed his fingers from inside himself and slowly say up in the chair. After all of that he felt kind of light headed but satisfied but at the same time ready for more.

These mission details really solidified this whole situation for him. This man understood him in a way that he didn't realize yet. The control alone was intoxicated. He commanded his moves and pushed his limits. This was new and way better than harming people, besides the fact those skills weren't needed anymore so he didn't feel needed anymore until today. Bowing his head slightly he said, "understood Master." Than the video cut out.

Wow... Just wow. His hand ran over his thigh as he looked down at his mess his cock still half hard. That mission sounded tough but doable. The edging was probably the hardest part but at least he was allowed to orgasm at the end. Looking back up at the screen he picked a PO Box near him, at the moment that was his main pick up point anyway.

Through the next day was actually rather distracting. He slept great but through the day at work he kept feeling an ache inside him. He really enjoyed that feeling and wanted it again which caused him to keep getting hard at work. At one point he went to the bathroom and looked at his hard member. Why was he so turned on? Just his pants alone were driving him crazy. His master hadn't given him permission to touch himself during the day so he would have to wait until he was home. Although there thought of doing that at work forced him to wait longer in the bathroom before he could come back out.

What kind of package was his master sending him? Butt plugs he could use it wear, vibrators, cock cages, aphrodisiacs, enhancing creams, there were just too many options. So many that by the time work was over he had a wet spot on his pants from precum. He had to wear his jacket as he left and quickly went home.

He'd never felt this way before it was like Pandora's box had been opened and created a monster. Quickly eating he set up the camera and his bed before he knelt on it with his legs spread a bit. He was already in just how boxer briefs but even the camera could see he was hard. Swallowing hard he lowered his head a little, "I'm sorry master... All day today had been a struggle. I feel like my nerves are on fire and are begging for anything. At work I kept imagining what you're sending over and I kept getting hard. It almost hurt some times today but I never touched myself. These are the under shorts I wore and as you can see there's a wet spot on them still..."

Slipping them off his cock sprang free, "I read online that... I had a ruined orgasm last night and that's why my body feels needy." Kneeling down his fingers teased over his member this time instead of getting down to stroking himself. He ran a finger through the precum them slid his fist over his member with a groan. The perfect soldier was weak to pleasure.

Then next several minutes he stroked himself over and over to the edge. He got there a lot faster than last night and had to pause longer in between but he still stayed really close to that edge. His cock throbbed harder today and how face was actually more flushed. Finally on his fifth one he was relieved, he couldn't imagine having to do more but he was sure his master could change that up in the future. Leaning back on the bed he licked his fingers and pressed the one inside quickly following with the second. He curled them in and gasped a little louder today. That spot was a little sore but it also felt so good. Stroking himself and thrusting his fingers against it had him almost moaning out loud but then he did start making little pleasurable sounds as he could kind of talk to the camera about how he felt.

Suddenly he pulled his hand away but he couldn't get himself over the edge just with his fingers. This build up when on for a few more times until he finally succeeded and pulled his hand away finally actually shooting his load into his stomach with a yell arching up off the bed. In his pleasurable haze he was nearly fully on his back with the camera facing his side. He took a couple minutes to recover before saying, "thank you Master. Oiyasumi." Then he sent it to him ready to repeat this over and over again for the week.

Vincent returned from a day of work. Even though OMEGA had already transferred a large amount of money into his account, old habits die hard and he couldn't stand just doing nothing all day. While being a security guard wasn't the most rewarding and challenging profession, it at least gave his life some semblance of order. Just before he was about to go to sleep there was a beep from his phone and he looked at the screen. To his surprise Heero, a.k.a. PerfectSlave, have sent him a mail with a video file in it. Vinccent chuckled slightly since he didn't specify when Heero should send his videos. But it would seem that the former pilot simply couldn't wait for his master to see him.

The video started with his pathetic slave telling him about his day, how he was constantly horny from not being satisfied from the night before, how he thought of the package he sent and was turned on by it. He even showed him the stain on his underwear! Then following his command, Heero began pushing himself towards the edge again and again, and then started pleasuring himself from sticking his nimble fingers up his tight, inexperienced hole. Before he noticed, Vincent had sat down and took out his member, which was throbbing and twitching painfully. He began stroking as his eyes fixed on Heero's lewd acts, his pleasurable moans dug inside Vincent's brain and sent a shiver throughout his body. Eventually Heero came, and from his fingers in his ass no less. As Heero moaned and shot out strings of thick cum all over, Vincent too reached climax, actually spilling his hot cum on the cellphone screen, as if he'd covered the man's whole body with his filth. As Heero said goodnight and ended the video, Vincent put down the phone and looked at the calendar, and cursed OMEGA for scheduling the next session so far ahead.

Time passed and finally the day came. Vincent sat in front of his computer and opened up the chat room, He had the earpiece ready and quickly logged in as OMEGA. He stared at the use list keenly and wanted to catch PerfectSlave the moment he log on.

The week went by about the same for Heero but when he came home in the evenings time flew by until he was in front of that camera. It wasn't until the last day he was really able to cum with just his fingers. His hand was off his member a lot longer about a whole minute and he was able to push himself over the edge like that. It was a deeper and much better kind of orgasm, he didn't fully know how to describe it.

Finally it was the last day and he was logging on. His member was already standing at attention inside his boxer briefs. He wore those and a tank top at the moment. Actually he was getting more used to bring more nude lately and he didn't realize he was starting to be conditioned to respond to this man.

He saw the name was logged in and waited for him to come on. With the package waiting next to him in screen unopened. Of course he scanned it when it came in to make sure it wasn't dangerous.

Eventually Vincent saw the name PerfectSlave logging on and he immediately opened up a chat window. Just like before he began the video chat, and still without the footage from his end. Vincent looked at the young man on screen, this time he wasn't wearing much but a tanker top and boxer briefs. "Good evening my slave. First I must congratulate you on a mission well done! I've been enjoying the video you sent me. Especially last night, you really learned to cum just from stimulating your ass. I am so proud of you." Vincent paused for a moment and chuckled: "And I can see that you're eager for tonight's session. You've picked clothes that are easy to remove. But you know what, you could've gone a step further. From now on I want you to be naked at all times. Of course when you need to go out you can wear whatever that's appropriate. But when at home you will not wear anything unless I specifically order you to. Understood? Now take those clothes off."

Vincent waited for Heero to strip down, and then he smiled: "Now it's time for you to open the package. Inside there're a couple of smaller boxes. Open the one marked with a letter "A" and you'll find a nice red dildo with a bottle of lube. I believe you know what to do?"

Heero was a little surprised about the naked command but... It was just more of that control. Buying his lip he removed his clothing and looked to the box. Opening it up he removed the box letter A and pulled it the dildo and lube.

Leaning back in his chair he pulled his legs up and realized just how hard he was. His body was conditioned now. With the lube he pushed a couple fingers inside himself right away. If course he was still tight but he took his fingers much easier now. After a moment he lubed the vibrator and placed it at his entrance looking at the computer he pushed it inside feeling how strange it was compared to his hands. He didn't like the coldness.