Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Duo's body shivered from Heero's gentle touch and kisses along his spine and lower back. Since when did Heero learned to be so gentle, so playful and yet so... sadistic? Alright the last part was probably always there Tina certain extent as he swore Heero must have at least partially enjoyed destroy his enemies when they first meet shortly after their mission began. But putting that aside he hadn't really seen this side of Heero and it made Duo just fell for his new master even more. He moaned out when he felt Heero's fingers entering his rear, two, then there fingers at once. Normally that would be enough to get someone prepared for an average insertion, but for Duo, it was just a tease, as he had been trained to take something much more impressive.

Looking back at Heero he gulped as he state at the massive tool standing tall between his master's legs. He nodded nervously as he got into position over Heero, reaching a hand back to guide the massive tool against his well trained hole and slowly began to sir down.

"Mnnnnnmmmm!!!!" Duo groaned as the massive member stretched his ass open and began filling his belly up. The sensation of his prostate almost crushed by the large tool as it went inside was so intense that he almost came on the spot, but determined to be a good place Duo mustered all the resolve he has got and held on. He panted heavily as bit by bit the bulge on his belly got bigger and bigger until eventually the entire shaft was embedded inside the poor man's body. Duo's own member while paled in comparison to Heero's member, was throbbing and twitching and leaking a lot of precum. "Ha...Ah....He... Heero... Your cock feels so... So good!" Duo moaned as he shifted forward with quite some difficulty and covered Heero' s lips with his own.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero rested his hands on his hips and helped guide him down onto his member. Moaning out his eyes rolled back for a moment before opening back up again, "how you take me like this is just amazing..." He rubbed his hands over his body feeling him twitching around his member and saw his cock straining. Kissing him back his hands trailed up to tease his thumbs over his nipples.

"You're worse than me." He gently poked the tip of his cock gathering some of the juices on his finger. He brought that up to his mouth licking it off. Reaching over he grabbed a wash cloth and soap to started cleaning his body and handed another to his slave to do the same. As they washed his hips would gently roll or rock teasing both of them gently.

"Imagine a nice long car trip like this.... I wonder if we could handle it... or maybe horse riding like this," Heero trailed his hands down to Duo's hips, his cock twitching inside him leaking more precum to stain his insides. "Too bad we don't have our suits anymore. Those didn't always have the best shocks. I don't think we'd last long at all-mnnn..." He shivered at the thought remembering being in battle and coming down so hard onto the ground. That would move Duo maybe too hard onto him. They wouldn't make it. Wrapping his strong arms around Duo he shifted his hips to pull out a little then shove deep inside him. It wasn't often lately Heero could show his physical strength like that.

Duo moaned lustfully as Heero responded to his kiss. He could feel the massive tool of Heero twitching and throbbing inside him and that alone could push him over the edge, and the tease of his nipples certainly didn't help. "Ha.. ah.h ...H... Heero...!" He whined pathetically as he tried his best to keep his urges in check. As Heero began washing his body he was also given clothe and soap to do the same. He allowed his hand to roam across Heero's beautiful body which glistened and glowed with the layer of water and soap on his skin.

As Duo bared the almost torturous pleasure from Heero's length and his touch he listened to Heero talking about what they could do to push themselves even further, going on trips, horse riding, even piloting mobile suits while joined together. The mere thought of such things sent shivers down Duo's spine and as Heero began shifting his hip and shoving his cock up, Duo held onto Heero desperately and whined: "Ah. . oh god.. aah ahhaaa please Heero.. this is... this is too much! I... I'm gonna cum if you keep... AAH! Oh Heero please let me cum.. please! Master!"

Heero realized he was getting lost in it and stopped moving. He reached between them and squeezed his cock a bit, "don't cum... hold it back." Leaning back he relaxed in the tub controlling himself again. It was nice being buried deep inside Duo but he needed to train him up. "Breath... relax... and don't let your body push over the edge." If anything he would ruin his orgasm at this rate, make him more desperate afterwards.

"No cumming, not yet," Heero looked up at him sitting still and his hand on his cock squeezing to keep him away from that edge. "We need to get out of the bath and see what else we have for tonight. Remember your body is not yours, it's mine. Your pleasure, is mine. Your pain is mine." His voice was rather deep and dominating then. "You're only allowed to cum when I tell you to. So now you need to calm down and we'll get out of the bath."

Duo groaned desperately as Heero grabbed his cock and squeezed on it to stop him from Cummings, though the pressure of Heero's cock inside him alone could easily send him over the edge towards a dry orgasm if he wasn't holding it back with all the self control at his disposal. "Yes... Yes master... I will not cum... I ...Will not .. cum..." Duo said obediently as he followed Heero's order and tried to cum himself down. It was exceedingly difficult.but hearing Heero's words as he laid claim to him somehow seems to help. "My body is yours.. my pleasure is yours.. my pain is yours.... I am only allowed to.cum when you tell me to.." Duo said as if he was hypnotising or conditioning himself, and after a while he felt the waves of pleasure slowly began to subside. He looked at Heero and asked while he panted : "should... Should I get off your cock? Or.. or you wanna keep it.. inside me..?"

Heero gave him a little smile then, "good boy." He leaned in kissing at his neck then his collar bone. "Yes, I will have to be out of you otherwise I fear stumbling around inside you will push up both over the edge." Reaching under the water he grabbed his hips and pulled him up slowly off his cock. Moaning softly he twitched when he was finally free of that slick tight ass. He wanted to fuck his brains out, he really did, but he wasn't sure if his Master would be okay with him cuming right now. "Lets... Lets get dried up and see what my Master has in store for us. If we have a free evening then I'll fuck you until you cum. I might even let you fuck me too." He smacked Duo's ass then slipped out of the tub to dry himself off. In a way he really wanted to enjoy Duo a bit especially after fucking him in the suitcase by the door he was wanting to do that again.

Duo groaned as he slowly got up and felt Heero's massive tool pull out of his body, which eventually popped out and left his ass a gaping hole seemingly starving for a good pounding. He yelped slightly when Heero slapped him on the butt and whined: "Since when did you became such a tease..." He followed Heero out of the bathtub with his body still feeling really sensitive and his cock ready to burst at a moment's notice, and just as they were wondering what was Vincent up to his voice could be heard coming from the dining room: "Time for lunch slaves! Get your asses over here!"

As Heero and Duo made it to the dining room they were soon greeted by a rather strange feast. There were a few buckets filled with various fruits and vegetables such as bananas, carrots, cucumbers, zucchinis and eggplants of various lengths and sizes, as well as a large plate of dozens of hot dogs and sausages. There was also several bowls of sauces, gravy and other condiments presumably to go with all the food. "Ah finally you're here. I'm starving." Vincent smiled as he gestured the two of them to approach and said: "I've snacked a bit while cooking so I'm not that hungry. Why don't you get your 'plate' on the table and start eating? Maybe watching you eat would improve my appetite."

"I've learned a lot," Heero had one of the most sadistic Master's on the market, of course he learned a bit about teasing him. Drying himself off he heard his Master's voice and hurried out there to see the strange array of food waiting for them. What was his Master up to? Watching them eat? He hadn't thought of food as a sensual thing but he guessed it was a kink. After all he had been a tray himself on the ship. All kinds of people ate off of him and teased his body. He wondered if Duo had a thing for this too.

Heero looked at the food seeing they were all in cut into certain sizes and dipping sauce. Oh it was like that was it? Smirking he went over to his plate to start gathering some things for him to eat. Judging from their erections it was clear they were enjoying their bath together but hadn't gone too far. Like the god Japanese boy he was, he thanked him for the meal before eating. Licking the sauce off of one of the zucchini's Heero watched his Master with dark eyes. He'd been getting better at being sensual. "It seems like you had something in mind Master when you made this." His cock twitched and bumped against the table.

Vincent chuckled as he saw the seductive look Here G's e him and how his rock hard cock pumped against the table. The two slaves certainly had their little fun when left alone and that preparation would certainly make the main course even more delicious. "Oh I surely had something in mind." He smiled as he grabbed a seat across the table and Sat down with his legs crossed and said: "And silly Heero, you got the wrong plate."

Vincent's gaze turned towards Duo and it took him a moment to realize what Vincent was suggesting. "You.. you want Heero to eat off me? That's... gross.... right? Damn it I don't even know anymore...." Looking over towards Heero a bit helplessly the asked: "Should I... Get on the table or something?"

Heero looked at Duo then shifted a couple things on the table, "you can lie down here Duo." This time he got to eat instead of being eaten. That might not be true. He could still get eaten. "You can tell me whether or not it's gross when I have my fill." Once duo was lying down on the table he started to cover him with some items and even poured a little sauce on his nipples and on his belly.

"Something like this Master?" picking up a cold vegetable he traced it around his nipple picking up some sauce to take a bit. Then he leaned down to rolled his tongue around his nipple to lick up the rest before finishing the veggie treat. He repeated the same to the other nipple but when he licked up the sauce he gave the bud a little suck letting it pop out of his mouth. "I remember being covered and all those people pulling pieces off and teasing me till I thought I'd die. That was right during the competition night wasn't it?" That whole trip was a hazy sex blur to him.

"Alright Heero... If you say so..." Duo said obediently as he got on the table, pushing a few bowls and dishes inside to mark space and laid down. Duo thought that by now he should have gotten used to being naked in front of people but somehow laying there on the dinning table with his cock standing hard still felt embarrassing but also undeniably arousing, cause he knew Heero would certainly take advantage of the situation and do many lewd things to him, which given how on edge he was he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. He groaned slightly out of discomfort as Heero began arranging food on his exposed body, even pouring some sauce and dressing here and there.

And then, Heero dug in. He moaned as Hero began teasing his nipple with a piece of vegetable. Even though his nipple weren't the most sensitive part of his body, the trading still sent shivers throughout his body and the little suck he got was beyond amazing. "So.. you did this as part of a competition? That's... crazy" Duo said in disbelief after hearing what Heero said. It would seem that he only got a very glimpse of the depravity Vincent had put Heero through. While he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous towards Vincent for it, at the same time he was also excited since that meant he still got much to do and discover with Heero.

"Ah yes, that was a good time." Vincent smiled as he rememebred the many adventures they had on the cruise as well and he chuckled: "You beinf the plate made the food so much more delicious." He looked over the basket of phallic looking fruit and vegetables and said: "You know I was wondering, how many of those do you think you can fit inside Duo? If you manage to empty the basket then I will give you a nice reward. "

"I did several things for the competition," Heero gave a long lick through the sauce. "My favorite was the one on stage." He turned to his Master not finishing his story. A reward? Looking at the basket that was a lot for sure. "Yes Master." Grabbing the basket he spread his slaves legs and leaned in giving his cock a quick long lick. "Be a good boy for me and take as many as you can." He remembered being horribly desperate on that stage and leaking as they pleasured him and fucked him. It was horrible and wonderful all in the same. Although the hole where he was fucked senseless was fun too, along with the animals...

Gently sliding the first one in he took his time grabbing one after another, "how does it feel?" His cock throbbed watching as one after the other slid inside him. Half kneeling on the chair he watched as one after the other slipped inside him, easily at first then when he reached about the size of his cock it was getting tight. "We're almost there... keep being a good boy for me." He tried to make sure they weren't hitting his prostate but after a while that was impossible to tell. Heero rubbed his thigh trying to help relax him as he slipped another inside. "Just three more." Could he handle it? "Don't you dare cum."

Duo looked at the basket in horror when Vincent ordered Heero to shove all of those things inside him. Even though none of them was bigger than Heero's massive tool individually, all combined that was one hell of a fruit basket that he doubt he'd be able to take. But despite his fear and reservations when Heero looked at him and told him to "be a good boy", almost instinctively he nodded to his master's command and said: "Yes Heero. I'll be good."

Duo opened his legs and waited as Heero grabbed one item out of the basket and pushed it up his ass. A soft moan left his mouth as he felt the coolness of the vegetable inside him. It wasn't that bad at first, but as his ass began to resemble a porcupine with so many things sticking out it soon became more and more difficult. Duo panted desperately as he clenched his fists, bearing the pleasure and pain that was wreaking havoc in his body. The gentle touch of Heero's hand rubbing his thigh brought some comfort but he was stretched beyond his already obscene limit and moaned: "It's.. so much Heero... I feel like I could... I could cum at any moment..!. So... so close..."

Heero climbed onto the table a little over him, "it's alright Duo you can handle it. Don't you want to be a good slave for me?" He gave his cock a light smack to try to distract him away from the edge. "I'm going to count down from ten... and when I get to zero you can cum." He looked over at his Master with a little smirk at the corner of his lips.

Then smacked his thigh this time, "Ten..."

He gently eased the next veggie inside him, "Nine..."

Smacking his cock again he licked his lips, "eight."

Grabbing his sac he squeezed it and pulled it away from his body a little, "seven..."

Growling over him a little he slid with a little difficulty the next vegetable inside him, "six... so close you're almost there keep holding it."

Smacking his sac he shivered above him his own cock dripping so much precum, "five..."

He reached up and pinched his nipple hard, "four..."

As he drew closer his words came faster, he knew Duo would't have the same control as him, "three... two... one..."

His head came down and pushed the veggie in, "Zero." His mouth engulfed his member and slid him all the way inside. He wanted to taste him and feel that incredible orgasm rip through him. Heero's own cock was throbbing and bobbing wanting to cum with him. It actually made him feel even more desperate by doing this to another.

"Ye... Yes... Heero.. I... I want to be... a good slave..." Duo whined in agony as the pain of all the toys stretching him open was getting harder and harder to bear, but given how on edge Duo was even that pain was working along the pleasure threatening to push him beyond the edge. He yelped when Heero smacked him on the cock and it was quite a miracle that he didn't spill his seeds out there and then. Listening to his master's command, his body shivered in anticipation as the countdown towards climax began. The pain and pelasure from all of Heer's teasing was driving him crazy, and as he screamed and howled in desperation that magical number finally left Heero's lips.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Duo screaemd out of his lungs as his body spasmed uncontrollably while thick slimy cum exploded out of his cock in spectacular fashion, spraying all over himself and landing on Heero's chest and cheek as well. As that fountain of cum got released from his cock Duo's eyes rolled back and he fell limp on the table twitching like a fish out of water.

Seeing tha impressive display Vincent laughed and applauded: "Well done my love! Well done!" He got up from his seat and walked towards Heero, holding him lovingly in his arms and pressed a loving kiss on his lips. After a while he pulled away and said: "Looks like you've made quite a nice arrangement for yourself." He reached for a bowl of salad dressing and began pouring it over the cluster of fruit and vegetables sticking out of Duo's butt and chuckled: "You must be starving by now. Go on, dig in." He then grabbed a string of sausages and playfully slapped Heero's butt with it and chuckled: "And your butt seems pretty hungry too? What do you think I should feed it with?"

Heero enjoyed watching Duo loose himself like that. Poor guy was pushed to the limit again so quickly Heero was wondering if maybe he really was the perfect slave. It seem not everyone could handle the level of teasing he could. Smiling softly he watched as he sprayed his cum all over the place and he licked some of it up off of him.

Leaning up he kissed his Master back and moaned inside her mouth. Leaning down he went to eating a couple pieces. There were more pieces inside him than he would be able to eat though, "it always wants to eat you Master..." He wiggled his hips a little. "I can't handle the amount Duo took in but maybe half that he had." His cock was dripping so much by this point so he wasn't sure how long he'd be able to hold back. After teasing Duo in the bath it teased the hell outta him too in a way he wasn't used to. Looking back at her Master he licked the food off his lips, "maybe... a nice big sausage?"

After learning from his Master the past few months he was certainly learning his way into being his slave. Maybe he needed to go opposite training Duo. Chastity cage and go the less extreme route of teasing. First he would let him cum all he wanted then lock him up and see how long before he's begging. Where Heero was the opposite. He did better with he edging and teasing of his Master along with pushing the limits. He wondered in that case who would break first.

Vincent chuckled as his hands caressed Heero's body teasingly, his fingers feeling the smoothness of his skin and said: "Well well, looks like your little ass has quite an appetite as well~" He grabbed Heero's hair and rather forcefully bent him forward against the table and said: "Then I'll give your hungry ass a feast!" He reached down and unzipped his pants to free his erection from its restraints, and without any preparation he slammed deep inside Heero's body, though to be honest his slave was so well trained at this point that his ass was almost always ready for a good pounding. He gave the young man a few good thrusts before he grabbed him and and laid him on the table. Flipping Heero around he grabbed onto Heero's massive throbbing member almost like a leash as he rode the obedient stallion.

"Oh Heero... you look so delicious..." Vincent said as he leaned down slightly and began runing his tongue on the tip of Heero's member, tasting the pre-cum that seeped out of the tool and poking his tongue through the slit and into his urethral. He pulled away from Heero's member and said: "Come one Heero... let me taste your delicious cum~"

Heero moaned feeling his Master slam into him. He arched his body and pressed his hips back to meet his. Honestly he missed their rough side sometimes, of just animal like love making. Gasping as he was flipped onto his back he reached his hands up to hold onto his Master, wrapping those strong legs around him, "Ahhhh.... yesss... Master!"

His voice got a little high pitched when his tongue slipped into his cock feeling the waves of pleasure rush through him, "Ahhh!!! P-Please do that again Master!" He was in mid beg for him to lick inside he cock again but he wanted his cum and he was going to get it. Shooting out of his cock and all over himself was strings of cum. That felt crazy good he couldn't believe it, it almost tickled it was so nice. Reaching his hands to his Master's hips and arm he arched under him wanting more pleasure. Such a greedy slave sometimes.

Vincent looked down with ecstatic joy as he saw Heero cum, spreading his precious seeds all over himself on his beautiful body. "Well done my slave, well done..." Vincent whispered as he grabbed a sausage and scraped up some of the slimy cum and took a bite. "Mmm... as delicious as ever..." He smiled before taking another sausage and covered it with cum as well before stuffing it into Heero's mouth and chuckled: "Here's your favourite sauce. Don't you just love the taste of cum?" He grabbed into Heero's lenght and began poking his tongue inside the man's urethral again, tasting the cum that was still left in the shaft while he stroked on it from the outside.

At the same time Vincent began to slowly pick up the pace as he continued to grind his hip against Heero's ass. He slapped on the man's butt playfully and said teasingly: "Your ass gets so tight when... When I lick inside your cock... Do you like being fucked in the dick so much? Perhaps I should make you spend a day or two with a dildo plugged in there? That would be quite fun, wouldn't it?"

Heero ate the sausage that his Master fed him. Actually at this point he was rather addicted to him. Moaning softly his legs wrapped around him watching his Master moving between his legs and licking his cock, "i-it does feel really good Master." His hand reached up to run through his hair as those devoted eyes looked over him.

"That would be torture but also a fun challenge Master... ahhh..." he trembled at the thought of being plugged up like that for a whole day or two. That would be torture! He wouldn't be able to cum properly and if his Master mixed in more with it, that would be a real challenge indeed. "I might end up begging if you make that too intense Master." His cock started to leak again. The perfect solider was used to edging a long time by now, but how long could he really last if it was more intense instead of just a couple edges a night?

"Oh dear you do know how much I love it when you beg..." Vincent smiled as he slammed his cock deep down Heero's ass while stroking on Heero's big cock and said: "Now let's finish our lunch!"

Vincent leaned down and grabbed Heero by his waist as he began to thrust his hip back and forth fiercely, growling and panting rapidly as he ravaged inside his slave's intestines. It didn't take long for pleasure to quickly build up inside the manas body and shortly after Vincent came, his body arched back as he howled in ecstasy, releasing strings of his slimy cum deep inside Heero's body. He stayed inside for a while enjoying the lingering pleasure and eventually pulled out. Letting our a small chuckle then said: "Now let's actually fill up our bellies shall we?"

Vincent helped Heero down from the table and let him sit on his laps. He reached for the foods on the table and began feeding his slave in a rather loving manner. From time to time he would also pull out a stick of vegetable or fruit from Duo's ass and sharing it with Heero, seemingly unfazed by where those foods have been just a moment ago. After lunch he picked Heero up and smiled: "Let's get you cleaned up.You can come back for him latter."

Heero moaned under his Master his legs shaking feeling him cum inside him once again. Groaning his cock spasmed but didn't go over the edge. Panting hard he struggled to hold back that time, maybe because he was playing with his cock. Resting against the table he enjoyed their moment and ran his hands gently over his Master's hands and arms.

Heero ate from his hands just basking in their moment together. He would lick at his fingers sometimes as he ate. Leaning into his hold his hand reached up behind his head running his fingers through his Master's hair and smiled. "Thank you Master. Shall I wash you too?" Moments like these he really enjoyed. He never got intimacy before this relationship, he couldn't and now it was like a drug to him.

Vincent showed a loving smile after hearing Heero's suggestion and said: "Sure thing my dear. You can help out." He chuckled joyfully as he carried Heero towards the bathroom and laid him down into the large bathtub. Turning on the water he climbed into the bathtub as well and held Heero gently in his arms. As the water level quickly began rising and submerging their bodies Vincent turned Heero's face towards him and pressed a loving kiss on the man's soft lips, still tasting the taste of food in each other's mouth. Throughout the bath he kept snuggling and kissing Heero here and there but didn't do anything beyond that. After he let Heero cleaned him up Vincent got out of the bathtub first and said: "I'll bring Duo here and you clean him up too."

Vincent walked out of the bathroom and soon returned with the still very unconscious Duo and put him in the tub next to Heero. He then said with a smile: "Make sure he's presentable cause we're going out tonight."

Heero enjoyed their moment kissing and cleaning in the tub. It was nice and relaxing. Smiling softly he loved on him and then when he left to grab Duo, it was his turn to be cared for, "yes Master."

Taking his time with Duo he took out his braid and cleaned up every inch of him and inside him. When he was done scrubbing him he stepped out of the bath to dry off but came back with a brush to work on his long hair. He wondered what they were going to do that that. Who knew knowing his Master. It could be a night out at a nice place to eat, or it could end up being a fetish bar where they would be used and played with by many.

Sighing softly, content he always enjoyed their little trips. Just after Heero moved in with him they went on that one and it was amazing. He could still remember how it started online. He still wondered about his Master. He was an ex soldier but something else seemed to be going on. He knew way too much but never tried to harm him, and the past was the past...

Duo moaned lightly as he slowly opened his eyes. At first he wasn't even sure where he was but as the warmth of the bath followed by a wave of aches mixed with lingering pleasure from his rear coursed through his body, his mind quickly became aware. "He.... Heero..." He looked back at his master who had untied his braided hair and cleaning his messy brown hair. "I must have lost consciousness... Thanks for taking care of me." He said with a weak smile as he shifted slightly in the tub, as he could almost still feel all the stuff that was rammed down his ass inside him . "Is it always like this for you two? I don't think I have ever been knocked out this many times a day in my whole life." Duo said with a weak sigh: "I suppose it takes that much craziness to take your mind off the past?"

Duo fell silent for a bit again feeling the downward spiral of guilt and jealousy, but even at his lowest point of life, Duo Maxwell wasn't one to dwell in negativity for too long. A low growling noise came from his stomach and if he wasn't in a hot bath already his face would have certainty turned red. "Haha... sorry... Come to think of it I didn't really eat anything during lunch, if you could even call it that.... Did you leave anything for me?"