Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero shook as pleasure rushed through him from his Master toying with his body. Moaning he wanted to rock his hips but with hanging there there wasn't much he could do. He always marveled at how beautiful his Master was and how good to him he was. Even though he pushed the boundaries he always took care of him.

Although that dildo looked rather scary coming towards him. Wide eyes watched as that scary thing pushed inside his member, "Ahhhh....!" He could feel all the bumps and ridges along it pushing inside him. Looking to his Master he almost begged him to take it out but then the toy started up and he let out a loud moan as his whole body shook. For a moment he swore he couldn't see from the crazy intense feeling shook though his cock, "MAS!!! AHHH!!!"

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

While Heero screamed from the intense feeling caused by the dildo in his cock, Vincent walked towards the toy cabinet and returned with a what looked like a plastic tube or bottle of some sort. He opened its lid and it turned out to be a big male masturbation device. It had a soft, silicon interior with many ridges and bumps, clearly designed to pleasure an extra large cock. "I have put in quite a lot of work trying to find a toy that you could fit in." Vincent said as he poured almost a whole bottle of lube into the thing and then held it against Heero's member, pushing the member in until the whole thing was inside rather easily as the interior was pretty spacious. He then pushed a button on the toy and suddenly the toy squeezed around Heero's length and began to move, vibrating and squeezing in random strength and intervals. Vincent looked up at Heero and smiled: "In the end I have to get in specially made. I suppose like all nice things, you need to put effort into it."

Once the toy was fixed in place, Vincent got around and traced his fingers along Heero's beautiful back, feeling the curves of his bones and muscles. He then began to run his tongue along Heero's smooth skin, occasionally finding a faint scar or two which he'd then kiss and nibble lovingly. In the past he would almost get jealous of those who left those marks on Heero's body, but now after he'd literally put his name on his beloved slave, those scars became a reminder of Heero's past which brought him right into his arms. Vincent chuckled as he grabbed Heero's butt and squeezed it tightly: "I've payed so much attention to your cock lately, it's about time I give your little ass some love." He grabbed a string of anal beads and poured some lube over it, and one by one he began to push it against Heero's rear, slowing stretching him open until the widest part got passed the pucker, allowing the rest of the ball to slide in with ease. But that was only the first of long string to come and one by one, Vincent stuffed the whole thing inside, being intentionally slow so Heero would better feel the process.

Heero was shaking and couldn't stop it. It felt so good he couldn't stop panting and moaning. Then the toy around his length started to move and the vibrations. He wasn't used to vibrators so the feeling was almost too intense inside and out and he couldn't even begin to try to stop his orgasms, "M-Master...!"

Feeling the balls pushing inside him sent him over the edge. It was so slow that the build up took a moment but once it pressed against his prostate he screamed as his orgasm wracked his body. He couldn't even beg his senses were so overrun with pleasure and the toys prevented any cum from actually leaving him. Shaking and arching his back as best he could he couldn't escape the pleasure racing through him. Moaning saliva dripped down his chin as warm tears joined in. The pleasure was so intense his body couldn't handle it ,"mas-ahhh... hnnn! Ahhh! Master!" After all that training from both ends and then with his ass being left alone for so long the feeling was over the moon as those toys pushed inside. Heero was a mess ball of pleasure for his Master to play with.

"Oh my dear Heero, you surely looks like you're enjoying this quite a lot." Vincent chuckled as held onto the string of the anal beads which was dangling out of Heero's butt and slowly began to pull it out. One by one the balls got dragged along Heero's intestine and rubbed against his sweet spot, they stretched his rear open and popped out once the widest part passed through. Eventually the hole string got pulled out of Heero's body and left his rear all lubed up and ready for more, and that was exactly what Vincent intended to do. Taking out his cock he easily pushed the tip through Heero's entrance, letting out a groan of pleasure as he pushed in. He could feel the man's intestines twitching, squirming and retracting from all the stimulation he was feeling over his body, and slowly Vincent began to move his waist, wiggling back and forth and in circles teasing his bounded slave. "Your ass feels so good... so warm... I feel like I can just stay inside you forever." Vinceng said teasingly and bit Heero's ear.

Heero shuddered and arch up a little when the balls were being pulled out of him. Moaning the poor ex-soldier loved every second of his. It was too much and yet not enough until his Master slipped inside him. Shaking his eyes rolled back a little at the feeling of being home again. His Master was inside him again and it felt amazing. "Yessssss.... forever..." Heero didn't care how needy he sounded he wanted his Master to stay inside him for as long as he could. Turning his head he went into to kiss him and wanted to put all his passion for him behind that kiss.

Vincent met Heero's lips eagerly their tongues joined in passionate dance as he used and abused his slave with all the passion and love he had. "My my... what a total butt slut you've become..." Vincent whispered in Heero's ear as he began to thrust his hip back and forth, ramming his hard cock deep down Heero's body and pounded against his prostate. No matter how many times he violated his precious slave, he just simply couldn't get enough of this wondrous feeling of being connected with and also dominating the man he loves, whose body has been trained and modified to perfectly serve and fulfill all of his desires.

"Heero.... ah... ha..... .damn you feel so... so ..good...!" He groaned as waves of pleasure surged up inside him and as the thrusting continued he could feel climax approaching ever closer. He grabbed onto Heero's butt for extra support and groaned almost bestially, using all his strength to thrust his waist until finally he came, letting out a loud ecstatic roar as he released his thick cum inside Heero's body. He stayed inside his beloved slave as he was still tormented by the toys, and after a short while he resumed moving again, starting slow but quickly picked up the pace like before, clearly he wasn't going to let Heero off the hook that easily.

Hours latter when Vincent finally let Heero down when he got exhausted and had nothing left in his balls. Freeing him from all the toys attached to the slave, he looked down at the mess Heero was in and stepped on Heero's massive member, pressing it against hi belly and chest He rubbed the bottom of his feet against the shaft and commanded: "Spill out all your filth Heero, cum for your master!"

Heero held on as his Master used him completely. He felt himself being filled over and over again driving him slowly mad with pleasure. Moaning and shaking he rocked against his Master as best he could but it wasn't until the end he was finally granted release. He loved being used this intimately by his Master, making him feel good. It wasn't often his Master would use him until he couldn't cum anymore so it was nice to have that long intimate night.

Finally he was allowed to cum. His hips rocked up against his foot once before his cum spilled out of him all over his chest and chin as he screamed. It felt so tight in his balls but finally he was able to empty them. Panting harshly it flowed out for a long time until it finally stopped. Trembling on the floor he looked up at his Master with half lidded eyes, "thank you Master... I love you." On the floor, under his Master's feet, covered in cum, he was content and happy.

Vincent got down and held up Heero's messy face, licking some of the cum off his cheeks he then kissed his beloved slave gently on his lips and smiled: "I love you too, Heero." Like always he carried Heero upstairs and cleaned him up before taking him back to the bedroom to rest. The next day after breakfast Vincent packed up his suitcase and loaded it on the car. Before he left however he laid a soft kiss on Heero's lips and said: "Be a good boy and wait till I come back, okay? Don't forget to do the stream, I really looking forward to what kind of show you're gonna put on for me."

Time flied by and finally Vincent was home. A week before his return he'd ordered Heero to not pleasure himself in anyway whatsoever. Even though the task seemed easy enough at first, for someone trained, conditioned, and modified to be insatiable, that time would be nothing less than torturous. Vincent walked through the door with a great smile and said loudly: "Heero, I'm home!"

Heero took all the pampering he could get because for a while he wouldn't get any pampering and that was also a bummer. The next day he was super depressed watching his Master leave him. Waving him goodbye time passed slowly for the ex-piolet. He really struggled with living alone now. He did the things his Master requested and kept the live stream going but it was obvious he wasn't happy. Then the nightmares returned and he didn't want to tell his Master and worry him while he was away working.

Then his request to not do anything sexual came along and that just added fuel to the fire. His dreams became a mess of torture and sex. He woke up feeling confused with pre-cum leaking almost constantly. It took a lot of willpower to not hump his pillow a couple times, which he woke up one of the mornings to.

Heero was trying to get some work done when the security system informed him someone was driving up. Perking up in his seat he zoomed in on the camera and bolted from the room. Making the corner to the front door he paused there for a moment just taking in the sight of his Master then took a couple steps forward and wrapped his arms around his shoulders to kiss him. He missed him so much his heart ached. Along with other body parts but right now he was just happy to see him.

Vincent welcomed Heero's embrace gladly and kissed him back, their tongue joined in a passionate dance and their lips felt each other intimately. As much as Heero was lonely and a mess from their time being separated, Vincent wasn't faring too much better, even though he had a suitable scapegoat to vent his frustration, nothing can ever compare to the sight, the taste, the touch, the smell, and the voice of Heero, his entire being radiating with longing and desire for him. "Sorry about leaving you alone for so long, I bet it must be hard for you huh? Especially the past couple of days." He reached a hand down and touched Heero's half hard member, giving it a few playful strokes and smiled: "I've got something for you."

Vincent let go of Heero pointed at one of the suitcases that he brought back: "This is my present to you, a little reward for being a good boy while I'm gone." The thing at first looked like an ordinary suitcase but on closer inspection you'd find the zipper on it was a dummy and there was no visible way to open it. Vinccent chuckled as he pointed his phone at the case, which moved on its own and got in front of Heero. A hatch opened up revealing a slimy hole. Meanwhile Vincent got behind Heero and held Heero's member with both hands, stroking it lovingly as he felt the rod gaining hardness and size: "Go ahead and stick your cock in that. I bet you're gonna love it."

Heero trembled the moment his Master touched him. His body felt like it was on fire wherever he touched and he never wanted him to let go. Then when he Master looked back to reveal the suitcase he noticed it looked familiar. Maybe he modified it for him?

Looking down at the hole he shivered his cock quickly getting hard. I was much harder to fight these urges nowadays. His mind clouded over in lust much easier and he trusted his Master so he stopped questioning things and just did them. It was a strange thing to just automatically do things without examining every outcome, "thank you Master." Leaning forward he pressed his cock against it then slowly slipped inside his body shaking from the pleasure of it. Wow... just wow... After so many days of not touching he almost came then and there. Pulling his hips back he sunk back inside again. It reminded him of taking his Master before his modifications.

Vincent smiled as he saw Heero clearly enjoying himself. "How does it feel my love. Do you like the toy I got for you?" Vincent said as he ran his fingers across Heero's body his hands reached the man's breasts which seemed slightly bigger than usual, which was to be expected since not doing anything sexual also meant Heero couldn't relieve himself of his milk either. With but a light squeeze the white liquid began to seep spray out of those little buds,m producing tits and began to squeeze on them playfully. He continued: "From now on this will be your personal toilet. Feel free to use it however, whenever you like. You must be pretty pent up after holding for a whole week. Go ahead, fill it up with your cum. A whole week's worth of it."

Heero let out a loud deep moan when his chest was touched. He noticed it had been getting tight the last couple of days but was told to not touch himself so he didn't, "Ahhh... fuck... Master... s-so good..." He'd never been told to use something however and whenever he'd like before. It felt like a little too much power but he'd take advantage of it.

Moaning he leaned his upper half back against his Master and reached back over his head to pull their mouths together kissing him again, "thank you Master...! Ahhh!!" He shuddered as his orgasm quickly wracked through his whole body. Panting harshly he then leaned over the "toy" a little and looked back over his shoulder at Vincent. "It's been a while Master. I've been going some exercises to tighten myself up a bit more for you." He spread his legs a little and ground his cock inside the toy. It felt very real but his Master had made some amazing items so he wasn't surprised. "Will you please use me, Master?" It seemed that time away really had the ex-wing soldier needy.

Vincent welcomed Heero's kiss as he continued to play with Heero's chest, letting his milk drip down his abs and further down. "Of course I will, my dear Heero." Vincent smiled as he freed his erection from his pants took out a bottle of lube and poured some on his hand. He gave his member a few strokes to coat it with lube and then positioned himself behind Heero, pressing the tip of his member against Heero's hole and with a swift move rammed his entire cock deep inside Heero's body. "Ah... yes.. Heero... squeeze your ass..." He groaned as he enjoyed the wondrous feeling of Heero's intestines wrapping around his erection that he'd missed so much. "Oh god... I've missed this... I've missed you so much..." Vincent whispered as he began to work his waist, rubbing against Heero's sweet spot and the stregnth of his thrust also pushed Heero along, making him pound against his new "toy" as well.

Heero shook as he held onto the "toy" for balance. This felt so good having his Master slide home. He was lost almost instantly to the pleasure rushing through him. This was the man he loved back home deep inside him and he was euphoric. Bringing a hand up to rest it over his Master's holding him, he entwined his fingers into his holding his hand as they moved together. It wasn't long before he came again filling the "toy" with more of his hot cum.

His days had been so empty trying to be normal and do some of his daily routines. He didn't want that life ever again now that he had this man. Squeezing around his Master's cock Heero moaned loudly loving the feel of his Master back inside him, "I-I missed you too... mnnn..."

"Ha... ha.... Heero.... Heero...!" Vincent panted as he called his beloved slave's name, working his waist and indulged in the overwhelming pleasure and happiness brought by reuniting with Heero and fucking him like this. His body trembled from how Heero squeezed his ass around his cock and was actually a bit surprised by how tight it felt, and the way their fingers intertwined somehow made them feel even closer. Their lustful moans echoed mixed with the watery sound of cocks fucking holes and bodies slapped against each other echoed in the spacious mansion, and soon enough Vincent came, giving him and his slave some much needed relief. Calming down slightly and feeling the lingering afterglow of their climax, Vincent turned Heero's face back towards him and kissed him again, slowly and lovingly. After a while he pulled out of Heero's ass, taking a string of slimy cum with him as he exited and smiled: "You look like you've enjoyed your toy quite a lot. Now it's time to open it and have a good look."

Vincent pointed his phone towards the suitcase and with a slight "beep" the sound of machinery working could be heard and soon it began to open. It turned out the suitcase was similar to the device that Vincent had used to transport Heero to Duo, and indeed there was a "passenger" inside. Having a slim yet decently muscular body, the man was constrained on a bed-like structure forcing his legs open, and put his ass just where the hatch to enter would be. His hands were locked over his head and a tube of sorts was put on his cock, sucking and milking him the whole way, meanwhile a mask attached to some tubes was put over his mouth presumably to provide air and nutrients during the trip. His body was all sweaty and twitching, and his belly was bulging up with Heero's massive member still lodged deep inside his ass which given its size. Even with the mask on Heero would be able to recognize just who he'd just fucked senseless, and as Vincent removed the mask, showing his handsome features all messed up with tears, saliva, and strangely cum, barely conscious with his eyes rolled back and moaning meaninglessly, the identity of Heero's new "toy" was finally revealed.

"I don't suppose you'll need an introduction?" Vincent looked down at Duo and smiled: "Welcome to the rest of your life. Duo Maxwell."

It all began some times after Vincent and Heero parted ways with Trowa and Quatre, when Vincent noticed some suspicious activities on the internet. Though at first those seemed to be the usual spyware trying to steal personal information, Vincent, or more specifically, Zero, soon realized what those were. It was Duo's attempts to find out more about him and Heero's current status. In a way Vincent was glad that Duo was able to recover and decide to come after them, though to what purpose he wasn't 100% sure of. Was his intent malicious or benevolent? In any case Vincent decided to indulge Duo's investigations so he could see just what Duo was up to. He decided to give Duo what he wanted by showing him how Heero was doing, though there were certainly a lot more people watching than him alone.

"Hey guys, nice to meet you. I'm Omega and this here is my little slave Wing. Say Hi to the audience would you?"

Heero moaned loudly as they moved together meeting his Master's thrusts. Finally his Master came inside him filling him again with his cum and it pushed Heero over the edge one more time cumming inside the "Toy". Trembling Heero panted hard feeling much better now that he came a few times and had his Master inside him.

Looking back to his Master he wondered what he was able to show him. He assumed maybe this was some new kind of torture device that would lock his cock inside it and tease him. No such luck. Watching the machine open in slow motion his hazy mind was brought to a whole new clarity he hadn't known in a few weeks. Staring down at his ex-soldier companion he watched in horror and in fascination to see his body revealed to him. Duo looked a complete mess with his cock lodged inside him. Heero remembered this machine it was the same one he had traveled in to Duo's home. Here he was a complete mess and his Master gave him to him to use whenever he wanted.

Duo was going to be his slave too?

It took come digging but he was a good hacker. He needed to know Heero was okay and that he was happy. He regretted missing his chance with him and not realizing Heero was so alone after the war. After the war he stayed in contact with Heero for a while but after Hilde left and then Heero was dropped on his doorstep his eyes were opened. It wasn't like he was a mind reader but he guessed maybe the signs were there and he just didn't see it. Poor Heero being pulled into this insane life.

Watching the live stream though made him realize just how far he'd fallen. Seeing the modifications and the tattoos Duo's head was spinning for several reasons. How could another person to that to someone? Why was Heero letting him? This was a man who could kill someone with his bare hands and here he was willingly doing all these things, with a smile. The smile through him off. He'd only seen that a few times when they were together. That smile was warm and welcoming but it wasn't for him. It was for this Vincent guy.

Sending a private message to the guy he wanted to find out more. Maybe if they met he could get him away from Heero and talk to him? Or at least dig up more dirt on the guy, something wasn't right.

Vincent noticed the message sent by Duo after one of his live streams wanting to meet, just as he'd calculated. He quickly set his plans into motion and responded to Duo's mail with a coordinate and a time. He made his preparations and kissed Heero goodbye before leaving their house and headed towards the rendez-vous point, which was a cafe in one of the space colonies. He sat at an outdoor table and looked at the distinct cylindrical geography of the space colony, and marveled at the time, effort and resources required to build such an technological marvel, then remembered how they almost used one of these as weapons during the last war. He closed his eyes and felt the perfectly designed and maintained weather and actually finding it almost... suffocating. "Don't you miss Earth's weather? Sure it could be unpleasant but that just adds to the charm. Like my house for instance, it's practically an ice cube this time of year... Would you like to visit us?" Vincent said as he turned his gaze towards the man he was looking for: "It's been a while, Duo Maxwell. Did you enjoy our stream?"

Duo was actually a little surprised he agreed to meet. Well after mailing Heero in a bag to him it made sense, there really was something off about him. Meeting him at a public place did make him feel better but he armed himself with a knife and gun just in case. For someone to actually be able to get into Heero's head and break him down to do those things, this man made to be a master at manipulation or strong.

Making his way to the cafe he paused beside him realizing the man sensed his presence as he walked up. Was he even human? Stepping around the table he sat down in front of him keeping his hand in his jacket, his gun was tucked under his arm and loaded. Flicking his braid over his shoulder he glared across the table at him, "I don't know what you did to bring him down that low."

Vincent picked up the coffee cup from the table and sipped from it casually as Duo sat across from him. He turned his eyes towards the former pilot and could clearly see the suspicion and hostility in those eyes. He chuckled at Duo's comment and said: "It was him who wanted to, for lack of a better word, fall. He wanted it all Duo, the pain, the pleasure, anything that could bring some purpose into his meaningless life. All I did was guided him along, encouraged him, comforted him, telling him that it was okay. You said he was brought low, sure. But what's so fun about being high? Burdening yourself with constant strife and countless responsibilities. If you have a noble cause which you believe in from the bottom of your heart then sure, by all means, climb high. But all I want, all he has ever wanted, was to be happy, and I made him happy, happier than he's ever been. So tell me, Duo Maxwell, what's wrong with being 'low'?"

Vincent paused for a second observing Duo's reaction. He then chuckled while putting down the coffee cup and said: "Enough about my reasons for doing what I've done, what about you? You do realize that you're pretty much the ex-boyfriend who couldn't get over his ex right? Well actually you're not even that. You two were never in a relationship so you're more like a.... creepy stalker? Just what exactly do you want?"

Duo was bitter. He was bitter about a lot of things these days. He regrets not realizing what Heero needed sooner and for leaving him alone for so long, only to have him pulled into this world of intense sex and modifications. In a way Heero was very innocent when it came to all of this. He remembered the guys at a safe house once talking about sex but Heero left the room blushing a little. He joked about it then but maybe there was more to it even back then.

Duo's eyes trailed down the the table as he trembled in anger. The man was right. Looking back up at him he chewed on the inside of his lip for a moment before he took a breath in, "I didn't realize I missed a chance. We were young during the war. I was fifteen and knew nothing about relationships and with a guy like Heero I couldn't read him. When I watched him on your live stream I could barely see his face but he sounded happy. He sounded like he had emotions. I guess... I'm bitter that it wasn't me that made him happy." He scratched the back of his neck. "When he showed up at my place I was horrified to see the state he was in but also... He felt so good and I was so happy to have him back but then again... I didn't know what to do with him. He shut down under my hands. I just wanted to see him look at me the way he looks at you."

Vincent smiled as Duo's confession, admitting defeat and his jealousy towards him. "To be honest, I doubt he'd ever look at you in the same way he looks at me. You've missed that chance long ago. That being said, you could still contribute to his happiness. Not for you to have him, but for him to have you."

Vincent leaned forward towards Duo and said: "I assume you've noticed by now but... I'm not really that particular when it comes to who Heero sleeps with, as long as it's an extension of our own fun. There's no reason why you can't be one of them, or better yet, a permanent part of his life. But of course, you can't do that without truly understanding him, or in another words, you have to 'fall' to the same level as him. So, what's it gonna be, Duo Maxwell? Do you want to stay on that supposed high ground of yours and never ever touch him again, or fall to the same low place as Heero is right now and be with him for the rest of your life?"

Duo stared across the table at this man. Quatre and Trowa both spoke highly about him. That he was perfect for Heero and that he was happy. He'd become obsessed with his former companion to the point he'd lost another job and was having to find work another way. What else could he do? This man had somehow come into serious money and power and was now offering him a chance. A chance at a life he never thought he could obtain. Obviously separating Heero from this man wasn't going to work. He shut down before and now it would probably be worse.

Furrowing his brows into a hard stare at the man he played with his finger nails with the hand on the table, causing a small clicking noise as he thought about it. He'd become permanently Heero's. No more worrying, no more job, no more rejection. Heero wasn't the only one with issues after the war. Duo had abandonment issues being an orphan, raised in a church for a while, loosing his closest friend and then thrown into war. He hid it behind laughs and jokes but the man was broken down.

"What would you expect of me?"

"What I expect from you? Well that's simple, your devotion." Vincent chuckled as he sat back and continued: "Not to me of course, but to Heero. I'll be honest with you, I have absolutely no interest in you as a person. In fact I'd gladly shoot you on sight if that meant a better future for Heero and I. But the reality is, he'd be happier to have you, and his happiness is my one and only concern. That being said, bringing you home with me like this would only cause Heero anguish as he'd certainly feel bad watching you suffer while trying to adjust and accept who he'd become. So basically I'll give you a 'crash course', make you 'fall' to our level as quickly as possible. Naturally this is going to be hard. But if you really love Heero, if you really want to be his, then I'm sure you'll be able to endure all the trials and tribulations I put you through."

Vincent stood up and began to walk away: "This is your last chance, Duo Maxwell, walk away and live a 'normal' life, or follow me and fall, to where Heero is waiting."

Heero's happiness was his only concern? This relationship certainly wasn't a healthy one. If someone got a hold of Heero who wasn't supposed to then things could get really bad. They were both bad news for each other, but at the same time the situation was so tempting. Here he was being offered to him on a silver platter and if the man was right then Heero actually liked him and wanted to be around him.

Jumping when the other stood he shot to his feet and pushed his fist against the table. He had to remember this man was dangerous to push Heero this far. He didn't think he would wind him up like this just to kill him. No, this man really was going to take him along. Vincent was almost out of sight before he bolted after him to enter this new crazy life. It had to be better than what he was already living. Plus, Heero was on the other side.