I Want to Translate Hadaka Shitsuji Fandisk - need advice/help screen recording

DaynaQueen

Hey guys. I've seen that the Hadaka Shitsuji Fandisk game has no translation at all, although it's been a while since the original Hadaka Shituji game has been released.

MangaGamer claimed that they picked it up, but there is no official release or statement yet of when they might be done (I'm thinking because the original game had few paid downloads) so I was thinking meanwhile I'll release something small.

I was thinking of doing a Let's Play on YouTube with no commentary from me, but I'll be releasing captions with the English Translation of the Hadaka Shitsuji Fandisk game. The only issue is I'm not sure how to record just the screen without the screen-o-matic or something watermark or funky audio.

Would anyone be able to provide me with the footage or let me know if there are free screen recording alternatives? Or anyone willing to help out with the translations as well?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TaaaTaaa

• DaynaQueen

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried OBS? I think it's what let's players mostly use to record gameplay. I use it to record speedpaints and stream. There's no watermark.

I'm glad to hear you're going to do this~! Hadaka Fandisk is one of the only games that won't hook to any VN translation program! And I really want to know the story of the light routes D:

I hope it goes well for you! :D