Kurui Naku no wa Boku no Ban; β 2

Stephkat1986

812519.jpg

Type: Drama CD (320kbps)

Cast: Shingaki Tarusuke x Kobayashi Yusuke; Furukawa Makoto x Shirai Yusuke, Nakajima Yoshiki

Release date: 04/24/2019

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PW: stktblcd2019

Rip from my own CD, so please don't share it outside of this forum. Hope you enjoy one of the most frustrating stories I'm following :Red_fox12: Yup I'm hella salty. KK better fix this mess in Volume 3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm having doubts on whether to download this or not...i'm still having emotional issues over Utou..

also dear ~ thank you so much for always posting awesome blcd's (⊙♡⊙)

I'm having doubts on whether to download this or not...i'm still having emotional issues over Utou..

also dear ~ thank you so much for always posting awesome blcd's (⊙♡⊙)

You're welcome :* and trust me sweetie, YOU.WILL.SUFFER. I was so mad reading it when the manga chapters came out and I got even more mad listening to it. Especially bcs I really like Nakajima Yoshiki. And now he has to voice THIS CHARACTER :Red_fox5:. I really hope vol.3 brings some magic conclusion and gives Utou his effin happy end. That poor thing has suffered enough.

To sum it up: the cast is stellar, but the story atm is so *argh*

You're welcome :* and trust me sweetie, YOU.WILL.SUFFER. I was so mad reading it when the manga chapters came out and I got even more mad listening to it. Especially bcs I really like Nakajima Yoshiki. And now he has to voice THIS CHARACTER :Red_fox5:. I really hope vol.3 brings some magic conclusion and gives Utou his effin happy end. That poor thing has suffered enough.

Nakajima Yoshiki...*screeching dying noises inside heart*

I really like him tho but why production has to cast him as THAT CHARACTER!!

I really feel bad for Utou,as for Sumi he just self-destruct and assumes things on his own..it's not that i don't understand his worries but he can talk with him right?now bcoz of his bad decision he hurt Utou and mybe hurt his pair as well

omg thank you for sharing this! I have mixed feelings about Shiratori but one thing for sure: his voice is hot!!!

I?m guessing I?m the only one who is side sumi since day 1. He?s been nothing but truthful to both and wasn?t in a relationship when he bonded, and he didn?t want his heat to cause more problems. Now he can work in his office normally and live a stable life. Btw the story ain?t done so we don?t even know what?s to unfold. So have faith guys🤗

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My dear ! Can u upload 'cause the file is not available😢 I want to listen those painful words!

My dear ! Can u upload 'cause the file is not available I want to listen those painful words!

There is a new link in post #15 ;)

Sorry again!:( I have a doubt and the thing is that I downloaded the file but when I extracted the tracks there are no audios. :( please help me .

Thank you for sharing

And yes, please give Utou his long-deserve happy ending.

There're a few BL manga which make me feel pain and this is one of them

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
no longer available... please reupload the file T^T thank u very much!!!
has already reloaded this CD. Look at the previous page

• 3 months later...