OC's and Fandoms (Looking for Seme or Seke)

akiravadel

Hello, my name is Akira

I've been in this site for many years now and roleplaying for a lot longer. For posts, I write anything from one paragraph to almost what feels like a novel. I like adding detail but not too much otherwise then it really does feel like some crazy novel lol

I've been rping for over ten years and enjoy many different stories and different topics. I'm open to suggestions and working out a great world for both of us.

I prefer to RP as the uke/Seke. I'm not a fan of toping the whole time but I don't mind switching off.

Original Characters:

I enjoy anything from normal everyday school life/business to magical world's filled with many creatures and powers.

Races:

I have Vampires, Demons, Angeli (Angels), cat/dog people, Dragons, Elves, Incubus, and many more. I'm also good with creating new characters.

ORIGINAL CHARACTER STORY -

Cornerstone is a local brothel hidden as an apartment complex. Several characters work for the business and slowly find their way in life and sometimes love along the way.

FANDOM

INUYASHA -

The story I've really wanted to play out for this is.... It's mating season and Sessy still hasn't chosen a mate. He prefers to travel and maintain his territory. Although now the council is really pushing for it so he's having to make a choice.

But then his choice is made for him...

Inuyasha comes into his first heat. He doesn't understand what's going on even as Myoga tries to explain it. Breaking away from the group he tries to figure out how to fight this crazy heat. Myoga told him not to go alone and don't expose your neck to a wandering demon otherwise they would mark you and that would be it for him.

Although there is a heavy familiar scent that stops him in his tracks.

INUYASHA STORY 2 -

Naraku is able to mess with the Inu Taisha's and causes Sessu to seek a mate rather violently. In order to stop him Inuyasha is informed of his brothers crazed alpha state. Being an alpha himself he refuses to allow his brother to beat him or do anything else to him for that matter! His companions misunderstanding the situation all pitch together and tell him he needs to help his brother. Outnumbered in his mix-matched pack, Inuyasha agrees and submits. It's the worst thing he'd ever faced and after he heals he realizes a tiny growing problem in his stomach. Without being bonded to Sessu he faces a challenge to be able to have their babies alone, but he refuses to talk to Sessu even as more problems arise!

GUNDAM WING -

Enslaving Heero.

Unable to deal with a world without orders the perfect soldier tries to love a normal life coding for a smaller company. At first he hides away from the world but eventually he discovers a world of BDSM.

Following instructions and talking orders causes something inside him to stir. He only felt alive during the missions so this might be just what he needs.

Signing onto a chat room he makes a name... PerfectSlave

MAIDEN ROSE -

Essentially playing out the story from the comic but then as their cat and dog characters instead.

I'm also cool with them being the normal set up.

RANDOM FANDOMS -

Stories I'd like to RP as well:

Finder series, Hidoku Shinaide, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, just ask if you have one in mind.

Pm me if any of these interest you or if you have any other ideas

Thanks!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• akiravadel

• YaoiFun

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei there , i really like the first Inuyasha story and i would like to give it a try if you are still into it

I'm not really an inuyasha fan but I like the implied incest a lot! I have ocs of those races too. Dude I've been wanting to a brothel RP here for a long time! I did here once but they stop responding. Anyway you up for all male world RPs? Oh you seem great BTW! Like to try something with ya!