My Ghost Of A Crush ((vampireluvr97xAkiravadel))

akiravadel

Nigai sighed as he walked down the street. His friend who died recently had been plaguing him to search out the man he had fallen for but could never tell him. Apparently they met at the shopping center a couple times and he knew where the man worked so he was sending his friend out to search for him. After a few days of resisting Nigai finally agreed if it would help his friend.

The red head sighed as he walked down the street trying to not talk to his ghost and look completely crazy. His friend lingered over his shoulder as they headed through town but he went unseen.

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampireluvr97

• akiravadel

James looked outside from the coffee house window as he sipped his small cup of coffee. The sun was slowly going up into the sky, and horizon was full of wonderful hues of warm colors of reds, orange, yellows, and some shade of purple. Sitting there, he sipped another sip from his coffee as the sun's rays soaked him in warmth. A small smile grew from his child-like face. His eyes closed, soaking up all the warmth he could before he had to work at bookstore inside the mall.

It wasn't like he didn't mind working in the bookstore where he could be around things he liked, it was just that it was cold inside, and this had to wear his very warm sweater. But in the end, the books and the people who came down to bookstore kept him from noticing the temperature.

As James was sitting there as the waitress was taking his finished coffee, he wondered what happened to the guy who come and meet him ever so often. He missed seeing the man ever since the meetings stopped. What had become of him? He wasn't sure, but at the time he couldn't remember the man's name was. He sighed as he took his coat from the back of his seat, and his bag that sat diagonal from it, and began to walk the distance to his job.

Nigai was walking up behind him and his ghost started to freak out, "thats him! Thats him!" He giggled and floated over Nigai's head.

The red head sighed and called out to James, "Um... excuse me! James is it?" It was hard for him to concentrate with his friend flying over his shoulder. He knew this was going to sound weird to this guy. What else could he do? He had to help his friend move on to the afterworld.

• Like 1

Huh? he thought as he stopped and turned around to see the man that was behind him.

The man had red colored hair, and a brilliant shade of emerald green colored eyes. Though something about this man seemed familiar, he didn't have a clue as to who this man was.

"Oh, um, I am sorry for asking but how do you know my name?" he asked as he stood holding one of arms in hand.

Nigai scratched the back of his head, "w-well um... my friend um... William used to talk to you at this shop. Do you remember him?"

He sighed feeling so small at the moment and out of place. It was weird talking to this man about his friend who was dead and hanging on his shoulder.

William squealed and smiled hoping James would respond positively.

• Like 1

William. The name sounded familiar to James' ears, but then when he heard about him talking to him at the shop, he smiled.

"Of course, why would I not be able to remember the man who would keep me company while I work? He is a very friendly person. I wonder where he is right now...." he said as he put a finger to the side of his face as he thought. "Anyways, why are you asking about William? Are you a friend of his?" he asked.

"I was a very close friend of his... he um... unfortunately died in an accident," Nigai shifted and glanced over at the man. This was very handsome man in front of him but he wasn't into guys. His friend was though...

"He wanted me to tell you he fell in love with you and was sorry he never got to tell you."

• Like 1

His face grew to a sullen expression. The man that he knew from meeting everyday died from accident? Of course, that was the main reason as to how he hadn't shown up.

But hearing that William actually liked him, made his expression even more sad. I bet he was going to tell me eventually, but that day came too late. His face slowly drew tears from his rich chocolate colored eyes. He brought his hand up to his face removed his glasses to wipe his eyes.

"I-I-I'm sorry.... This is.... It's just.... I didn't expect this..... I'm sorry...." he said as he began to wipe the overflow of tears that were coming from his child-like face. Even though this time is not the time to say things, but the expression he had on his face made him seem cute.

(( no, he is just emotional since he didn't know that William liked him! Plus that he also died. Plus, wouldn't the ghost me more assertive since he's the one who had a crush on my characters?))

((Shall we continue?~))

((sorry been very busy lately))

Nigai sighed softly and walked up to him patting his shoulder, "I'm sorry I'm not good with delivering news." He looked at the other man and noticed Will's hand extending over his own and touched the other mans cheek. He wanted to wipe his tears away and make him feel better. As if on impulse the red heads hand lifted to join Will's and wiped a tear away.

He turned around, "well now that thats over I'm sure he'll be relieved that you know and I won't have to worry about him haunting me." He chuckled softly then looked back over his shoulder at the other man seeing Will wrapping his arms around him.

• Like 1

James was a bit too emotional from hearing the news. The reason was mostly because that the man who came by everyday and made his day like his best had loved him, but had died before he had to the chance to tell him.

As tears were slowly streaming down his face, he could have sworn that he had felt something touch by his eyes, but he didn't see anything. But as he was raising his hand up to his eyes to wipe the tears, someone else's hand had reached for s eyes, and cleared the tears from his eyes. As he looked straight, he saw Nigai had wiped it. Maybe he was the one who had did it before.

As he opened his mouth the express his thanks, nothing came from his lips. His hand came up to his mouth, but felt something. It felt as if someone was embracing him, but as he drew his arm up to his shoulder, he didn't touch anything besides himself.

He gave a small smile to himself, and began so softly speak to himself. "I'm really happy that he told me. Now I know that he felt the same he did for me as I did for him." He wiped his eyes to clear away the rest of the tears.

He turned to Nigai, and spoke once again, but more of actually talking to him and not himself. "I express my thanks to you for telling me that. I am very happy that he felt that way for me." he said as he gave a grateful smile.

Nigai looked back at the other and nodded his head, "no problem. I just didn't want to make it weird." Will returned to the red head side then smirked.

"Ask him out on a date."

Nigai's eyes shot over to his left side to stare at his ghost giving him a look.

"DATE!!!!"

Sighing heavily Nigai sighed, "would you like to go somewhere?" He just met this man and now Will was wanting to live a date through him. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked over at the other man.

• Like 1

James looked backed at Nigai after he quickly pulled his out his wallet from his back pocket. When he looked back, for a moment he wasn't sure if was talking to himself, or someone, or if he just imagined him saying something when his head was turned. He blinked his eyes a couple times to see if he was dreaming, and when he looked back, he noticed that he was just looking at him, but soon heard words come from his mouth.

"Would you like to go somewhere?" Nigai said as he looked at him.

James smiled at the thought of it. "That sounds like a good time to get to know you, but I would have to wait until after my shift at the bookstore. Unless you want to wait at the bookstore until its over." He said that with a big smile and his eyes closed with one of his hands behind his head, scratching a certain spot.

Nigai frowned but Will gasped and would have shook the red head by his shoulders in excitement if he could have. He sighed softly and nodded his head, "sure I'll read a book or two while waiting."

He glanced over his shoulder at Will and mumbled, 'you owe me...' Will couldn't wait to learn more about James. He would make sure his friend asked all the questions he wanted to know!

• Like 1

James gave a big smile, but soon scratched the back of his head. He was a bit excited for this so-called "date." He had never been asked out on a date, nor even been on one, so this was his first in anything.

He looked back at Nigai, and thought that he was speaking to someone yet again, yet again he thought he was seeing things.

"Well then.... I have to go to work now, so follow me and I'll show you the place where I work ," he said as he began to slowly walk.

Walls had passed through the path, people crowding some stores for the sales that theywere having. He smiled as he saw children looking at the toys that and saying, "Mommy! Look at that! I want that one!"

Ah. The memories of being young.

Soon they had arrived at a small place that seemed so out-of-place compared to the other places that were there. The place stood there with a feeling that reminded anyone of home. The warm red color of the walls, the dark wood of the shelves and tables, the rich smell of warm vanilla, the comfy couches, and the friendly atmosphere.

This is what James was greeted by everyday when he came to work.

James gave a sigh, and continued to onward to his place and said hello to some of the people working on their computers and the ones who read their books as the sipped their coffee. As he hung his coat and bag on the coatracks, he turned to Nigai, and spoke. "Well, I have to work now, but I will come back and say hello now and then. Until then, have a seat and read some books," he said with a smile and a wave as he quickly went to work.

Nigai waved to the other man as he headed off. Glaring over at his ghost and walked into the bathroom, "stop talking and doing things while I'm trying to talk to people or...or asking another man out on a date!"

"But I like him! I want to get to know him! Please! This will help me move on! Let me take over your body!"

Nigai twitched and glared at his friend, "I'm not gay!!!!" Will jumped and flew back from him a little.

"I knew you were uncomfortable with me..." Will looked down.

The red head sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "I love you you know that. I'm just not into guys." He sighed heavily. "I don't want to fight with you... I want you to be happy. I'll help you."

Will smiled and wrapped his arms around Nigai, "thank you."

Nigai sighed softly feeling the cool sensation, "yeah yeah." He headed back out and sat in a chair after grabbing a couple books. One on gay men and dating.

• Like 1

James sigh as he walked through the bookshelves, trying to help a man find a certain book. As he took the book out of the shelf, he noticed that there was someone sitting in the chair in front of him.

It was Nigai.

He looked at him for a second before noticing what he had in his hands. He laid the book underneath his arm, holding it between his body and arm, and quickly wiped his glasses on his shirt, and back on his face to read the title of the book.

"Love Sex: A Guide to Love and Dates With the Same Gender."

He gave a great grin, and gave a small, but quiet laugh before placing the other books he moved back, and walked back to the man to give him back his book. So.... I guess he just learned that he likes? Maybe he hasn't had his first kiss yet.... he thought as he rested his head in his hand as he looked over Nigai, with a book in his hand. How to Make Someone Like You the First Time.

Nigai sighed softly as he read these books. It was basically dating normally just trying to feel comfortable with wondering around with your partner. Sure he dated girls in the back but it never worked out. Something always happened or the women would use him for a date. He figured he just hadn't found the right one yet.

He pushed a book back and pulled up another one that he was having trouble getting to. It was about gay sex. Will giggled and moved his hand into Nigai's and made him open it. Nigai jumped and looked back at Will and Will just smiled, "read it. This way you'll see it's not so scary."

The red head glared at him for a moment before turning his head back to see the scene before him. The picture looked very sensual and the two men looked very happy. He leaned forward and started reading up on it and the sensations.

• Like 1

James looked at his watch as he slowly walked around putting books back in their places. One more hour to go, he thought as he gave a sigh. With this sigh, he gave a bright grin as he started to daydream.

This was one that had not happened before, or anything he had seen.

He was by himself when it first started, and it was so bright out, with snow slowly snowing onto the ground, making everything seem like a winter wonderland. He gazed at his surroundings, and it looked exactly like the park that was not far from his current place. As he continued his gaze, it landed on a figure in front of him. As the figure turned, he recognized the man.

"Will?" he said as reached his hand out for the figure. As the face turned, it was indeed will, and he face grew a happy smile. He soon came closer to the his face, and gently laid his hand on his face. "It is you," he said as he looked at his face. He was so happy at that moment, and soon, it seemed even more like a fairy tale. Without even knowing, they were kissing, with James eyes closed. But when he opened his his eyes, the face had changed. It was Nigai.

"Get backed to work!" he heard. As he opened his eyes, he saw one of his colleagues in front of him. "What were you dreaming of princess? Kissing your prince?" he said. Quickly looked down at his own face, and noticed the lips. Quickly covered his face, and changed it back to normal. "Well, what are you looking at? Get back to work before you get in trouble," he said as he grabbed a stack of books, and walked off.

James sighed. That was such a strange dream. Oh well, got to go back to work, or else, he thought as he sighed and grabbed the other books and walked off.

After going through many shelves he was about to put the last of the books away, when he glimpsed something. He stopped, and quickly glanced back around the corner, poking his head out. He saw Nigai, but what was he holding. A quicker glimpse at the book, it read: "Same Love: A Book About Gay Lovemaking."

His eyes widened at the sight, but without knowing it, his face began to blush a bright red.

Nigai sighed softly as Will kept helping him turn the page and giggling. He talked about different things he wanted to try and what he wanted to try with James, "and then this one-"

The red head slammed the book closed and put the other books on top of it trying to hide his shame, "seriously I can't read these... it's too embarrassing." Will giggled again and turned around seeing James and blushed.

"He's watching you."

Nigai turned and saw James. He jumped up onto his feet knocking the stack over, "h-hi! Um... I got bored and grabbed random things to read! I um... I'll put them away." He quickly grabbed the books and headed down an aisle.

• Like 1

James suddenly came back to reality.

Nigai saw him staring, and even knocked over the book pile. His blush turned brighter than before, and tried to hide his face inside his book. Why am I acting like this? Was it because of that one dream I am getting so worked up on this? He quickly sighed, and quickly began to help Nigai with the books, but before he could do that Nigai had already grabbed them and went off down an aisle. Something is up, especially since he was looking at those kind of books, but his expression.... That expression gave off something, but what?

Without a thought, he quickly followed Nigai, not knowing where he was going, or what he was planning on doing.

Nigai started putting the books back and sighed, "Will your going to get me in trouble." He shifted the books on the shelf trying to put them back correctly.

Will sighed and crossed his arms as he floated next to his friend, "you got it from the shelf how is that getting you in trouble?"

The red head groaned softly, "because he's going to think I'm some sort of pervert and I'm not..." He leaned his head against the bookshelf and sighed heavily. He couldn't believe this was happening to him.

• Like 1

James was still watching Nigai from a distance, and as he watched, he noticed something, and this something had happened before, and that something was Nigai talking to himself. He saw his lips moving from where he was, and heard some of this "conversation":

".... He's going to think to think I'm some sort of pervert when I'm not." He thought of that line. Sure, him looking at two books about gay relationships freaked him out slightly, but on the other hand made him happy for some reason. Is it because that I like him or something that made him look at those books? He grinned slightly at the thought. He then glanced at his watched, and noticed that his shift ended in another half-hour. He glanced back around the corner back at Nigai. Maybe I should really kiss him.... he thought as he began to rethink the current situation.