• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• akiravadel

x He looked at the other, charming and smirked a little bit. He took another sip of his drink and changed his sit position.

"Hmm, well there are alot guitarists here but, I am the lead guitarist so we have to make some decision.."

He said before he took another sip of his drink and looked at the boys. x

(Actually I hoped that someone else reacted, )

x He looked at the other and bent his head backwards, he softly took a cigarette from his pocket and putted it in his mouth. Slowly he took his lightener and lighted the cigarette.

"Didn't you wanted to be come the vocalist?... You said"

He slowly inhaled and breathed the smoke out. His eyes were dazzling on the ceiling, sighing deep

"There is already a guitarist, here are 3 another guitarists, but there can be one guitarist I can choose, or you decide it. Who, is, it, going, to be..."

He said when he pulled his head forwards and looked at them x

Takuya answert back'' Well i can be the vocalist, For to be honest i love to sing more than play guitar, please let me sing?'' he asked.

(welcomme back Hizaki, i have missed you so much)

Nigai looked over at the blond, "I play guitar in many forms, sing and what not. I just enjoy performing and playing instruments." He leaned towards the other a little.

"But between you and me, just the feeling of the people watching and enjoying something you do it exciting."

( lool ty, )

x He looked at those two softly he inhaled the cigarette again and blew the smoke away.

「Alright, if you want to sing then its fine by me.」

He didn't cared that much who is going to play and who not, as long its going to happen fast and soon. He listened to the words of the other and chuckled softly and he looked with playful eyes.

「Playing guitar, on the stage; that alone is enough to make me feel horny...」

His words were excited like his words were, his belly felt excited too. He was going to perform his own band, he really felt like doing it, and he softly inhaled the tip of the cigarette again and blew the smoke away x

Takuya so on the blonde guy and said'' thank you very much, I promise not to disappoint you''

"Well I hope to make you crave my guitar playing," Nigai chuckled back at the other man. "My fingers and lips are at your command."

He licked his lips and smirked at the blond man. The red head was feeling a little horny himself after playing. Since he played on stage often he kept getting these excited waves of pleasure while playing which turned him on immensely.

Takuya walked mot his bag and opendt it, and tok fram some song noter and walked mot the blonde guy and said'' He is it alright im sing this song?'' he asked and vist fram his song notes to the blonde guy.

( Chia and yoji... you're all still in? Since you both doesn't talk and I can't make your decisions on my own who's going to be 'what' = u = ... Since nobody of you all reacted I hat to start again, though I hoped you two did something xd )

「Heh, everything's fine with me... And don't get too horny ne,」

He softly smirked a bit and chuckled meanwhile, he crushed his cigarette in the ashtray and slowly took his glass full Jack Daniels, he took a big sip of it and looked at those bishies.

"This is going to be fun..." he thought once, and crossed his legs and felt the pleasure coming up by the mind of playing on the stage, screaming fangirls and guys... sex, rock and roll, smoke and parties.

He slowly took his cigarettebox again and noticed it was empty, he sighed deep and threw it on the table, his ears were listening to the other,

「Fine, go sing or whatever...」

He slowly grinned at the other, he didn't meant it bitchy but just stop asking so much he thought. Everyone does what he wants and that 'one' is like major pussy...

He sighed deep and looked at the ceiling

( Sorry but didn't I said in the begin to expand all your sentence because its -sorry that I say so- kinda... Crap if you roleplay with shorten sentence... Like on school they also want you to expand your sentence so please do it here too.

And its also a rule I wrote before you entered...

Please, write, so, much, as, you,can...

Understand now? (: )

Takuya sing on off his fathers song called Metallica - Nothing Else Matters.

So close, no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

and nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

and nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do

never cared for what they know

but I know

and nothing else matters

but I know

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us, something new

Open mind for a different view

and nothing else matters

never cared for what they say

never cared for games they play

and I know

No, nothing else matters.

( images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA1rE5XXC9x8Gz33m8l-38H4q85JQHHUJpihAlS1WX4PUXAb0C

I'm out here,

sorry the SL is really out of my mind, people are missing and its not really interesting anymore.

I'm going to close this thread so, astala vista. )