Father Fucker

Stephkat1986

resize_image.php?image=01231513_5c4805fbf1d6f.jpg

Type: Drama CD (320kbps)

Seiyuu: Nogami Sho x Yamanaka Masahiro

Release date: 03/06/2019

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PW: stktblcd2019

Rip from my own CD, so please don't share it outside of this forum. Hope you enjoy!:Wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

thank you very much

hope this is not rude.

where is the manga? father fucker?

There is no english translation (yet). I hope some group picks it up in the future because it's a great story.

thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

is this the latest manga?

and is this the only yamanaka uke's work?

because i wanna hear more yamanka voice! uke part

thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

is this the latest manga?

and is this the only yamanaka uke's work?

because i wanna hear more yamanka voice! uke part

Mappi has done quite a lot of uke's ^^ The whole Galtia series, in closed world -darkness- he is both, seme & uke, then in some releases of Makare together with Satou Takuya (those are gorgeous), Fruit, gateau au chocolat, Junai Ero Ki + Souai Ero Ki and some releases of Galtia with Okitsu Kazuyuki (those are so good, obviously, it's Oki2), Sankaku opera with Seiichiro Yamashita, Vol. 2 of the Katakoi series ... there are probably more, but these are the ones I could think of rn.

Mappi has done quite a lot of uke's ^^ The whole Galtia series, in closed world -darkness- he is both, seme & uke, then in some releases of Makare together with Satou Takuya (those are gorgeous), Fruit, gateau au chocolat, Junai Ero Ki + Souai Ero Ki and some releases of Galtia with Okitsu Kazuyuki (those are so good, obviously, it's Oki2), Sankaku opera with Seiichiro Yamashita, Vol. 2 of the Katakoi series ... there are probably more, but these are the ones I could think of rn.

do you know any about yamanaka?

i mean i saw in one article without any sentences below, just picture, showing him laying on shirai. is he such a bit 'hentai' or what? because most of his picture always he will clinging with other people mostly junta. he looks really does not care about to be called 'gay'

do you know any about yamanaka?

i mean i saw in one article without any sentences below, just picture, showing him laying on shirai. is he such a bit 'hentai' or what? because most of his picture always he will clinging with other people mostly junta. he looks really does not care about to be called 'gay'

Tbh I don't know and I don't care either about this kinda gossip. Also if you really need to discuss those matters you should move to the talk forums since this is the download section and I don't want to spam it.

Tbh I don't know and I don't care either about this kinda gossip. Also if you really need to discuss those matters you should move to the talk forums since this is the download section and I don't want to spam it.

oh!

sorry, i do not know where to talk and i thought it is okay here.

because i am new to use this platform. not everyday i am sitting in front of my laptop to discover about yaoi otaku.

oh!

sorry, i do not know where to talk and i thought it is okay here.

because i am new to use this platform. not everyday i am sitting in front of my laptop to discover about yaoi otaku.

That happens. I'm fairly new as well. Here's the link to the

That happens. I'm fairly new as well. Here's the link to the

thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...