Under Yokai Protection (18+ WolfDog12)

virtualoo

5eef96502c940b5d7ae70f2b321d1ac0.jpg Yokai Form

14453bdb98474b1963f23908685ac05a.jpg Human form

Name: Yakoi Yokaino (first,last)

Species: Yokai

Bio: Yakoi is a yokai that resides in the yokai realm, not far from the realm of the human world. He is a rather powerful yokai and those with great power hold the most power and influence in the world of the Yokai. Weakness is not a trait to be admired. Yakoi takes interest in the human world, sometimes people watching to see people go about their lives, often fascinated by the human race more than messing with them. On one particular day, he finds one human being chased by a decently powerful yokai. Being interested, he decides to intervene at a cost to the human..

----------------

Yakoi had just arrived back to his large home in the middle of the woods, going about a hobby of his he liked to call 'human watching'. It was quite interesting to see humans fret and argue and show so much emotion over some common every day things. This person was in a relationship with another person, this person was worrying about the scores on their test...Humans. You worry about such meaningless things in your lives when just beyond your realm there are demons far beyond your understanding that can easily tear you all to shreds. You are all so fragile..

But he was bored..There were no fights breaking out and nothing he needed to take care of. Sure, he could cause some commotion but he did not feel like it today.

As if sensing his boredom, he sensed quite a commotion coming from nearby. It seems as if a powerful yokai was running rampant about this realm...Yakoi grew curious and knew he would need to probably send the yokai back to their realm. Well..today was certainly his lucky day! He had a solution to his boredom and t seemed like it would be a good one sensing its power level. Yakoi went out in his human form to go scope out the situation he sensed.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• WolfDog12

8c230d02c84aa5be1bbac122d9f2aacc.jpg

Name: Takashi Hijama (First, last)

Bio: Takashi had been able to see Yokai since he was little, basically since he was born. This lead to a lot of problems growing up. Most of the time, when he saw a yokai, he would try to tell someone and they would all just call him a liar, but at the same time, when he did show that he could see and hear them, the demons would almost always attack him. Unable to take care of him, his own parents sent him off to live with relatives and it became a trend. Takashi was never able to settle in a school since he was moving so much and even ended up in the orphanage for a while before one family took him in and he refused to let them know of what he could see. Even still, he caused them a lot of trouble as more Yokai came after him. One day, Takashi was left running from a particularly dangerous yokai when...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On his way home from school, Takashi took a glance to his side and noticed something strange watching him. When he stopped and tried to figure out what it was, the yokai launched itself out of the bushes after him. Takashi ran into this a lot with his unusually large amount of spiritual powers. Even though he had enough spiritual powers to be able to see yokai as clear as humans without the aid of a spell or having to look through any kind of glass, he had no ability to use his power. Of course that was no help when he was getting injured every day because of demons attacking him.

This particular demon was nearly the size of a two story house and looked much like a bull but with one human hand and the teeth of tiger. Both eyes were white but had slits like cat eyes. It roared loudly and attacked the human that saw him. Since Yokai could hardly do anything to normal humans since they cannot touch each other, it is another story for those with high spiritual powers. Takashi screamed and dropped his school bag as he sprinted off into the woods. He had to find a place to hide, a place to go to get away from the Yokai. All the while, the huge creature came after him full speed.

Takashi was just about in its fangs when he suddenly slipped down a hill and crashed to the ground below while the yokai kept going forward right through the air. The human panicked and quickly hid himself behind a tree and some bushes trying to control his panting breath while the Yokai turned around attempting to find him.

Yakoi followed the source of the commotion, hopping from tree to tree with relative ease. The noise grew louder as there were a meshing of sounds. He could tell from the loud thundering of sound coming through the trees and a thunderous roar that there was a powerful Yokai running a muck in the mortal realm. This would be the perfect cure to an other wise dull day!

But another sound seemed to be closer in distance than the billowing of the bull yokai...A human? Why would a human be running in terror? Yakoi kept watching, the human running away from it to a hill, almost in the yokais clutches. It only got away because it fell down a hill and went to hide. That will prove to be useless human...But you have piqued my interests.

Yakoi quietly moved toward the human, jumping down even quieter from the tree to in front of the human. "You seem to be in quite the predicament.." Yakoi commented, looking toward the yokai that searched for the human even now. "I can help you get rid of it...If you promise to do something for me in return" Yakoi smiled, still in his more human form. "Agree to be my pet and I will get rid of the yokai for you" He said with a small smirk, looking down at the terrified human male.

"AHH!!!" Takashi nearly threw a punch at the stranger that appeared in front of him, but he ended up falling on his ass, looking up at him, still panting like crazy from all the running around. Of course, his yelling only attracted the attention of the hungry Yokai hunting him. It was rare for humans to even be able to see Yokai, let alone see a human sprinting through the forest running from one. Now Takashi was facing off someone... who seemed human but... not.... it was impossible for him to tell. Takashi could see yokai as clearly as he saw humans.

"Who? What?!" Takashi stumbled over his words for a hot second before the larger yokai came over the hill again with a roar and scanned, looking for the human who was panicking now. The offer was there for help and he took a second, having frozen but as the yokai came barreling down the hill looking for the decadent meal of a human with such powerful spiritual energy.

Takashi didn't really hear the last sentence said to him as the other yokai roared again, barreling towards them and Takashi just agreed. His legs were shaking and he needed to get to his feet and run more if he could. "Ok, I'll do whatever you need me to, Please help." he begged and squirmed, finally moving to get to his feet but as he heard the larger yokai, he crouched down and hid behind that tree hoping for the best. Takashi closed his eyes and hoped everything would go away, until the new stranger actually helped.

It seemed his approach scared the human, Yakoi thought with an amused smile. It was even more amusing when the human tried to actually punch him in the face. If he was not so amused and interested in this human that could see yokai, he would have let the boy have it. But now was not the time for such questions..He waited for the human to answer his question as he did not even pay any attention to the raging yokai.

Ok, I'll do whatever you need me to, Please help

"Now that's more like it..." Yakoi said with a smirk, watching the human cower in fear. He turned toward the other yokai, going into his full yokai form. It was all off his colors reversed on himself, pulling a sword out of no where. "You wanted a fight? Let's fight!!" Yakoi grinned, jumping up into the air and hopping from tree to tree. The bull seemed to be focused on the hopping around Yakoi, Yakoi soon on the yokais back. He easily plunged his sword into its temple, the yokai dissapearing.

Takashi didn't see the stranger change forms as his eyes were closed and he didn't open them again until everything went quiet again. He finally opened his eyes and looked around half expecting to be dead. Of course, as he looked, he was still in the woods and was actually alive. Takashi sighed with relief and sat back for a minute, catching his breath before he finally got up and looked around to see what happened. When he looked, the huge yokai was just.... gone... and there, stood the stranger but he... he looked different.

"Th-Thank you very much," Takashi finally managed and bowed gently towards the other. "What can I do to help you? I wish to thank you for the help," Takashi said. He still looked exhausted honestly. He paused and looked up, noticing that it was starting to get late. "AH! Sorry, I have to head back, it is getting late. I'm should head home, but I will come back tomorrow after school to help you with whatever I can help with," Takashi explained.

The human bowed once more before turning to try and head home for the day, having every intention to return the next day.... The problem was that he didn't realize what he'd agreed to and had no idea that he had no choice but to stay here in the forest as a... well as a pet. Takashi honestly thought he was going to be able to return, do some simple task, and be able to stay out of the forest for a while. Takashi began to head back towards the town.

Yakoi came to the ground with a light crunch of earth underneath him. It was an all right enough challenge, always liking the challenge of the bigger yokai. But as they say...The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Yakoi shielded his sword as he looked back toward the human male, who looked rather scared but relieved the problem is gone.

The human seemed grateful...At least he had some manners, Yakoi thought as he was glad the human knew how to act around his savior. Although the situation took a turn when the other asked how he could be of help to him? And...coming back tomorrow? Did he really just say that to him? Are you even paying attention to the things you agree to boy?

Yakoi let out an amused chuckle, quickly getting in front of him in his human form. "Leave? Oh no, I cannot allow that I am afraid" He said with a grin slowly forming on his face. "For you see, you agreed to be my pet. There is no 'come back tomorrow'...You stay with me now. You are staying at my side as my little pet and play thing" His smirk was wide as he tilted up the others chin to look him in the eyes as he said those words.

When things finally quieted down, Takashi opened his eyes, blinking slightly before he got to his feet and moved to see what happened. It was incredible but the yokai wasn't even around anymore. After thanking the strange Yokai that helped him, Takashi turned to leave but was quickly stopped when the yokai appeared before him, cutting him off. Takashi took a step back and stared at the other for a minute as he explained the situation. Of course, now he was back in his human form. It all happened so fast.

"Can't leave? I said I'd come back tomorrow after school," he admitted. The stranger walked up to him and tilted his head up so they could look each other in the eye as the yokai spoke down at him and informed Takashi that he wasn't allowed to go back and would have to stay with this stranger as his pet? And when did Takashi agree to something so insane?

"I can't stay," He said and tried stepping back more, trying to pull away from the yokai. "I have to go home now or someone will worry... I also didn't agree to be your pet. I'd help you with something but it has to be within reason," he explained and tried to get away again, stepping away and moving to leave the forest once more.

Yakoi was angered that the human would dare to talk back to him, not saying that he ever agreed to such a thing. When he got over the fact that the human talked back to him, he started to chuckle. He kept chuckling as he got in the others way and grabbed his wrist.

"I can help you get rid of it...If you promise to do something for me in return, Agree to be my pet and I will get rid of the yokai for you..That is what you agreed to, word for word" Yakoi said with a smile as he clutched his wrist harder. "And I do believe your response was..." Yakoi started to say before he leaned down to whisper into the others ear. " 'Ok, I'll do whatever you need me to, Please help..'.....Those were your exact words" Yakoi said with a bigger grin as he knew there was no way the human could talk himself out of that now. "I will collect what is owed to me.." Yakoi said with his grin turning into a smirk, pulling him into the woods and towards his home.

Takashi was startled when the yokai grabbed him firmly by the wrist and stopping him in his place. The human frowned and pulled a little, trying to get away but he really wasn't struggling hard. Though, as the yokai repeated what was said earlier, Takashi knew he was in bad shape. "I.... I didn't hear you because of that other... yokai..." As the grip tightened on his wrist, Takashi winced and tugged a bit harder, trying to twist his wrist free a little.

The human was turning a bit more pale as his own words were repeated back at him. "I said....... that.... I didn't hear you.... I said I'd do whatever to repay you but not that I'd be anything you want so I'm not going to be your pet!!" Takashi finally managed as he was being pulled forward. He planted his feet and yanked, trying to get his wrist free. "I won't be your pet!" he stated firmly and tried to get away, despite the yokai being so much stronger. "I'm going home!" He demanded and struggled to get free.

Yakoi simply stood still, letting the other squirm and wiggle as much as he liked or pleased. There was no chance he was letting his new pet get away, even if he had decided to let him go, he would always be watching him. He would have mentally tortured the boy until he begged to be in his arms. But there was not a chance he was letting that happen...not with his new pet needing to be taught obedience.

'I think you do not understand the position you are in.." Yakoi smirked and pulled his wrist so he was closer to him. His free hand tilted up the others chin to look him in the eyes. "I can easily break you right now and no one would be the wiser..But I am not going to damage my goods. Maybe if my pet...whatever your name is...behaves, I will allow him some free time, but you are far off from that" He teased with a small chuckle. Yakoi threw the other over his shoulder and continued to walk at a casual pace.

As much as Takashi pulled back, he was no match for the yokai. He was practically being dragged by the other and digging his heels in almost had him on the ground truly being dragged. Takashi stumbled and managed to catch himself and continue walking forward. The yokai did stop to talk more, and he seemed really intense when he spoke and once more took Takashi by the chin, still holding his wrist so he couldn't pull away this time.

"If I don't return, someone is going to come looking for me," Takashi stated and glared the other in the eye, trying his absolute best to be as strong as he could even though he was getting really worried about what this yokai had intended for him. However, despite his protests Takashi was pulled forward and found himself being lifted right off the ground, now over the yokai's shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN" He shouted and punched the yokai with everything he had. Due to the shear amount of spiritual energy the human possessed, even though he didn't know how to use it, that one punch actually would hurt a lot for any yokai, no matter how strong they were.

Yakoi thought this would be an easy job from here, just carry the human to his home. He would get to enjoy his little pet and all that he would have to offer them...Whether the pet likes it or not. Now to just move along and-

"Fuck!" Yakoi let out the loud shout, dropping the human as he gripped tightly at his shoulder. "Big mistake.." Yakoi said with a growl as he remained in his yokai form. "I was being rather kind to you Human....Now...I am pissed" He said with a big grin, gripping at the boys ankles. He started to drag him toward his home, as his first two methods were not successful. It would be a far more unpleasant to now drag him along the floor.

Just after having been dropped, Takashi turned and scrambled, trying to get to his feet to run away. However, just as he was making his way up, his ankles were grabbed and he found himself back on the ground, having angered the yokai. At the same time, the yokai took on the form of his true self once more, no longer the more human look. Takashi fell back to the ground, but yanked and kicked, trying to get free.

"Let go!!!" He protested and continued to kick as much as he could while being dragged by his ankles. This was a lot worse of a position and the human fussed and struggled grabbing at plants and trees, trying to hold back from anything that passed by so as to get the yokai to let him go. Damn.. out of the frying pan and right into the fire! This yokai was a lot stronger than the last one and fully determined to bring him wherever to make him a pet. There was no way Takashi could allow that! "LET GO!!" He shouted and kicked harder, pulling at a bush to keep himself from being dragged off.

"I tried to show you kindness Human..I even let you walk of your own accord" Yakoi said as he continued to drag him. "I would have let you continue your schooling and then be my pet the rest of the time if you just behaved and did as you agreed to...But no longer" Yakoi continued to drag him, getting closer and closer to his residence deeper in the forest, able to see the outline of the large house from here. "You are my property and you are mine to control..!" Yakoi gripped onto his ankles tighter, not letting his petty grasps and kicks get to him. His shoulder still hurt a bit and it still made him angry. "My little pet is going to need a lot of discipline..' Yakoi managed to nudge the door open, pulling him into the house and closed the door with his foot. He quickly let go of the other and locked the front door to make sure his new pet could not make a run for it

"You were the one refusing to let me go back!! Liar!!!" Takashi shouted and continued his fussing but it wasn't helping any. He was getting cut and scratched all over as he got dragged through the woods, getting covered in dirt. Takashi winced when the grip on his ankles tightened and he was growing really frustrated. "Let go!!!" He shouted but it really was no use, the human was quickly dragged off to the yokai's home and tossed inside. Oddly enough it wasn't a tree or a hole or even a shrine... this was an actual home.

Takashi groaned from being thrown but looked back seeing the yokai lock the door behind him to keep the human from escaping... there was no way that was the only exit! Takashi turned and rushed into the house and through it, searching for a window he could open or a door leading back outside. He wasn't thinking about any kind of magic or tricks this yokai might have and just focused on finding an exit. He'd already pissed the yokai off so he may as well continue to try and escape while he could.

"You really make a lot of noise for a human..." Yakoi grumbled as he was dragging him over the forest floor. He was finally happy to see his grand home in sight, glad to add a new pet to the empty space. It would be something entertaining he could do every day, more than eager to break him in. But first, his pet would need to get used to its new home...and learn some manners and proper behavior.

"Even now, still trying to escape your contract.." Yakoi chuckled, casually walking behind him as he ran. He grew bored of him testing doors and running away from him. "Now now,..my little pet...you will need to learn how to behave before I can take you on for a walk" Yakoi smirked, taking his wrists and holding them together in one hand. He started to yank him down a hallway, saying "Takashi is going to need a leash to make sure he can behave himself and be trained properly" Yakoi chuckled, turning his head toward him as he walked.

• 1 month later...

Takashi struggled again, shocked that he had been grabbed so quickly.... It was like he didn't have a chance to avoid this yokai this time. He struggled and fought, but it was hopeless. Why wouldn't this yokai at least let Takashi return home and come back tomorrow... He couldn't even say goodbye to those he was close to.... why was he being kept? And called a pet? what the heck was going on... How did he get in this position.

"Let go!!!" He screamed as loud as he could and tried to kick Yakoi. "Why are you keeping me here?!" Takashi was scared that if the other was able to get a leash on him, there really would be no escape. The human suddenly ran forward and crashed into Yakoi, trying to knock him over and hopefully get his wrists free from the other's grip.

"You are my pet and you agreed to such..I do not like people going back on their word!" Yakoi said with a smirk, managing to grab him again. He found the human running into him, letting a low growl from his teeth. "That is no way to get what you want...And now my little pet needs to be punished. You need to learn how to behave!" He hissed, grabbing both of his wrists this time. He dragged him down a doorway toward the ornate doorway that was his bedroom. He kicked the door open, not having closed it the first time. He searched the room for means of bindings and a leash for his pet.

Takashi winced as both his wrists were grabbed together and he was yanked down the hall still and finally to a large room with a very ornate door frame and an even more ornate bed. It was large and lavish, nothing Takashi would have expected from a Yokai. As if stunned for a moment, Takashi had completely forgotten what was happening and before he knew it, he was already being bound. As if an alarm going off, he started to fight back again. What was this? If he was going to be a pet why not chain him to a dog house or in a cage like a bird? Why was he being bound in the bedroom?!

"Stop!!!" Takashi closed his eyes and just was hoping things would be over soon. He continued to flail and fight and hoped things would end soon. Though, he wasn't getting his hopes up very high... In fact, it all felt completely hopeless and he was grasping at air, trying to get free.

• 2 weeks later...

Yakoi managed to find a leash for his little pet, thinking he would need to get one of better quality if it was for his new human pet. He definitely would need to work on disciplining it since it still acted so rebellious. All the more of a challenge to break it in...! "It will have to suffice for now..Not a great quality leash for my new pet" he said with a big toothy grin.

Takashi looked at the leash nervously. He wasn't too sure what was going through the yokai's head but it was a simple leash but the problem wasn't the quality so much as the fact that it was what it was. Of course, for Takashi that was the case, but for the yokai trying to bind him to the bed, it really was all about the quality of the lead. "What are you planning?!" Takashi said. He was still trying to fight back but it really was no use. The small human was finding himself in a worse situation each and every second passing by, so he was trying to a least figure out what will happen next and hopefully get prepared for it.

“Be a good little pet and I will decide that” Yakoi smirked as he wondered what to do to discipline his little pet. “I do believe someone had the nerve to try and hurt me earlier when I was going to be so kind if you just behaved. So...what do you think I am going to do to you..?” He smirked with a wicked grin. He wanted to hear more of the others begging, telling him to stop.

Takashi growled a bit. He wasn't sure what was going to happen to him next, he just knew he had to fight back with everything he had. The leash wasn't very long but he still had his feet. The human found back and yanked, trying to get free before kicking out his legs. In his sudden flailing, his foot found itself connecting with Yakoi's crotch, kicking him rather hard with more strength a normal human could posses. Once the Yokai was on the ground, Takashi tried to untie the leash and get away before he got in too much more trouble. He was already in a pickle. Why not make it worse.

• 3 weeks later...

Yakoi soon found his new pet's foot connecting with his crotch, not expecting the amount of pain he felt shooting up him. Damn...for a human...he has a strong kick. His pet was definitely something special but right now he was a bit too focused on the pain. "Now I am really angry...fuck it...Now I am not even leaving you tied up. I am going to have more fun with you and..release some aggression" Yakoi said as he went into his yokai form. He found something else to tie up the others hands and feet, doing his feet first while holding the others arms down on the bed. "That aught to keep you still while I make sure your body knows its under my command now...whether you like it or not" He said with a small growl, spreading his legs apart as much as the bindings would allow to take his pet as his own.