Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening

Dragon of St. Valentine

Greetings All!

I stumbled upon this website via Google search, and I happen to miss my old forum days of yore. So here I am. You'll have to forgive me as I have been out of the forum and, admittedly, the Anime loop for quite a while. I've found as I've gotten older it's harder to keep up with everything, what with life and all. But just give me a moment or two to catch on.

A lot of my favourite Anime and Manga are older, and this is not a set up to a gatekeeping account, nor an edgelord, it's merely the truth. I haven't found much current Anime that tickles my Otaku fancy lately, so I'm a bit behind the times.

On a personal level, I am 31 years old, Gay, married, and a Leo. I am currently going through school for Mortuary Science, and in my spare time I do artwork. I've sold some pieces in the past, even recently, and plan to open for commission on here soon.

Side note: Me and my husband are huge fans/dorks/geeks and everything in between, of The Hobbit and the LOTR Trilogy. We own all the extended editions of each movie, and the books, including one of my most prized possessions of a 1966 Copyright edition of The Hobbit, type-writer face, original binding. I'm always looking for various years and hope one day to have a first edition.

Hm, I'm not quite sure what else to say about myself, but I am welcome to questions.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragon of St. Valentine

• Dai

• littlespiral

• crystald

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

ah, it's nice to see another newcomer in this forum ^^ i hope that as you explore around, you'll find something that sparks your interest, or tickle your Otaku fancy :D or perhaps you can just hang around and talk about anything you want. don't worry, there are lots of chill and wonderful people here you'll find friends in no time.

in the meantime, enjoy your stay and see you around the forum~!

Hello Dragon of St. Valentine! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes! Just for information that I'd add, I thought I'd show my favourite Yaoi couples and my favourite Anime character! Here we go!

Favourite Anime character:

Death.the.Kid.full.333308.jpg

Favourite Yaoi Couples:

asia_1x2ml.jpg

58f6d23e677ce769591f1c0d1b3c30bd.jpg

50962923-256-k696992.jpg

041f7a30fa60bf10cb4449d2ac35c82e.jpg

253990519001212.png?r1024x1024

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site. That was an awesome introduction lol Hope you find some anime/manga that tickles you pink as there's loads to choose from! hehe :)

Hey

! Welcome to the YO ! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me anytime -

tenor.gif?itemid=12056385

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for my absence everyone! Me and my husband recently moved and we have been trying to settle in!

Thank you for your understanding!

• 2 weeks later...