cruciatus

Tadaima, Okaeri ~ Hitoyasumi by ICHIKAWA Ichi [JP]

spacer.png

Original Title: Tadaima, Okaeri ~ Hitoyasumi

Alt. Title: ただいま、おかえりーひとやすみー

Author/Artist: ICHIKAWA Ichi

Year of release: 2019

Published by: Fusion Product (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

Prequel:

cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1

Download Tadaima, Okaeri ~ Hitoyasumi Manga:

cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KamuiSuou

• Raisinmilk

• junkyg

• sandybrown

Thank you for sharing.:o

Nice to meet you. I'm a newcomer. Please tell me. Can't download Google Drive? I saw it written in another thread as read-only. But, the first post of the title is described as "Download". It's a line above "Volume 01 [JP]". Here, "Download Tadaima, Okaeri ~ Hitoyasumi Manga:" This is it. If Google Drive is read-only, this is wrong. I'm care about the details. Do you have any other meaning? Only I don't know?

Then about the watermark. There is a watermarks in the center though it's read-only. There was a raw with all pages and a raw with a several pages. why? Do you need a watermark if it's read-only? Less is easier to read. Can't put it to the edge instead of the center? This is not a complaint. I'm just wondering, so it's a question. Is it only me that I don't know the meaning of watermarking in the center? If so please tell me. I'm sorry if this is a rude comment. But don't attack. Please forgive me as this is a ignorant newcomer comment. I love yaoi. Thanks cruciatus. :In love:

Thank you for sharing.:o

Nice to meet you. I'm a newcomer. Please tell me. Can't download Google Drive? I saw it written in another thread as read-only. But, the first post of the title is described as "Download". It's a line above "Volume 01 [JP]". Here, "Download Tadaima, Okaeri ~ Hitoyasumi Manga:" This is it. If Google Drive is read-only, this is wrong. I'm care about the details. Do you have any other meaning? Only I don't know?

Then about the watermark. There is a watermarks in the center though it's read-only. There was a raw with all pages and a raw with a several pages. why? Do you need a watermark if it's read-only? Less is easier to read. Can't put it to the edge instead of the center? This is not a complaint. I'm just wondering, so it's a question. Is it only me that I don't know the meaning of watermarking in the center? If so please tell me. I'm sorry if this is a rude comment. But don't attack. Please forgive me as this is a ignorant newcomer comment. I love yaoi. Thanks cruciatus. :In love:

Hello

As far as I know, they put watermark and lock the file to be "view only" so that there will be no random person using their scans without permission for fan translation, or worse, making profit from their scans.

Happy reading

Hello

:) Thank you for your kind reply. But I don't understand well. I understand the meaning of watermark in order not to use without permission. But because it's read-only, no one can download the image. And no one can use the image. So I wondered why. And then we go back to the first question. "???"

Hello
:) Thank you for your kind reply. But I don't understand well. I understand the meaning of watermark in order not to use without permission. But because it's read-only, no one can download the image. And no one can use the image. So I wondered why. And then we go back to the first question. "???"

I don't know the technical details, but I've been told that it's still possible to download read-only files.

Internet is filled with many unknown possibilities so they might want to prevent unauthorized usage of their scan as much as possible.

Thank you for sharing, cruciatus. This series are so sweet and one of my fav! I'm sooo rooting for MatsuoxYuuki and hoping more to come :In love:

Matsu & Yuki TT=TT ~♡♡♡ They are my favorite~ finally~ Thank you for sharinggg but reading it online on Mega will be much easier !!