Gaining Favor (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"You want help to get on his side huh? I may have an idea to help you with that," The chef said with a shrug of his shoulders. "He actually like fresh fruits with some sweet cream on the side. One of his favorite desserts, and we have all of that. You want me to prepare the dessert, or would like too?" the chef asked Luke.

"Yes draw him a bath. That would be a good idea to do that," the chef answered. There was some silence, before the chef started to speak up more. "Run one and adds smelly or herbal stuff to it maybe. Maybe make it bubbly, those are things someone used to do for Aki," the chef said lastly. Not mentioning anymore, the chef became silent as he worked around the whole kitchen.

Through the time, there was male servants coming in and out of the kitchen as they brought in dishes from the meal. One of the boys had stopped to see Luke eating from one of the plates, as he gave Luke a look. "How are you eating from tonight's meal? How much did you do to the twins to get that~" the servant teased the other before taking the leave with clean dishes to put them in a nearby cabinet. One of the chef was packing up to leave, shaking its head, "Get some work done or no one of that extra credit will save you..." was the chef had said before leaving the kitchen.

A shy somewhat sheepish smile appearing when the Chef seemed to realize what he was doing. "That obvious, huh?" He asked though he was sure after asking what the other's favorite snacks were that he clearly was trying to get onto Aki's good side since he felt that as of now he was not anywhere near it. Hearing that Aki liked fresh fruit with some sweet cream on the side made him perk up considerably though, that wasn't a difficult dessert to make and if it also had the chance of making Aki like him more and feel more positive towards him he was eager to do so. "I'll do it." Luke answered with a more confident smile this time feeling like it was best for him to make it so he could earn a few extra points.

Gathering the fruit he would need to pull it off he set to work knowing that dinner was just about over and that their guests would be leaving soon. Meaning he would have just enough time to finish making this and head upstairs to draw Aki a bath before their guests were gone and Aki would need the chance to relax. As he was working on making the treat for the brother he glanced towards the Chef who told him that he should add some scent or herbal stuff to the water and make it a bubble bath. That they were things that someone had once done for Aki, his curiosity was peaked especially since the man did not say anything else on it. "I will." He said with a nod making sure that he would put some scents in the water and add some bubbles, do whatever he could to make this something that Aki would enjoy.

As he was finishing up the dessert he was setting it aside and moved to finish his dinner so he could head upstairs and start working on the bath. Finishing it up as the boys were coming in and out bringing in the dishes and cleaning up from the dinner telling him his time was running short. The tease he got from one of the other boys made his face flush slightly but he was quick to say he had done nothing. Yet. His eyes locked with the chef when they were the last two in the kitchen and he was getting ready to leave being told to get some work done or none of this extra credit would save him. Nodding he said that he would watching him leave before he left soon after heading straight upstairs and to the bathroom.

Luke took his time ensuring the waters temperature was just right before he was pushing the plug down and adding some scented soaps and oils to the water to make it bubbly and smell pleasant. When the bath was finished he returned to the kitchen to gather the treat he had made for Aki bringing it up to the bathroom and preparing everything so things were positioned just right. Happy and sure this was going to get him some bonus points and hopefully get Aki to warm up to him at least a little he left to find the man.

He wasn't surprised that when he found him he seemed a bit tense from all of the things that he had to handle for such an event. Clearing his throat softly he spoke, "Master Aki. I made a bath for you, and a dessert to help you destress after tonight's event." There was no point in beating around the bush, so he was just outright honest with it. Jack had told him that he could use his free time to relax or something, well he had certainly done something.

The twins were chatting in a part of the house, as Aki was going over the ledger again and going over the list who was still there. They turned to see Luke there, a smile on Jack's smile appeared but Aki's face did show some stress over his face. It was hard doing these events, and mostly by himself. Jack helped him, but a lot of it was on his shoulders still. Aki listened to what he said, and was a little surprised by that. "You have a bath and dessert ready for me? Well, let's get going then. I didn't think you would do something," Aki said. "Come on then, let's go to the bath," Aki said, before stating to walk ahead of them.

Jack looked to Luke, nudging Luke playfully. "Oh I am glad you are doing that. Go pay attention to my brother, I'll be fine. I think I am gonna go to the study," Jack said starting to walk away and went to the study. He rather happy with this, that Luke was trying to get on Aki's side.

Aki entered the bathroom, seeing the display that was there like fruit spread and aromatic bath that had bubbles. Moving to go sit by the tub, he ran his hand through the water to feel how warm it. Picking up one of the pieces of fruit, moving to eat one while starting to undress himself.

"Luke better get in here.." Aki muttered getting down to be completely naked. "Luke!" Called out Aki as he was sitting on the edge of the tub. When he did come in, he looked him over with his legs crossed over. "Well you did good Luke. Sit here with me, I like the company," Aki said before slowly getting into the tub. Once in the hot water, a gasp and even a sigh of relief came from him.

"So...who told you about this? Did my brother say something or was this all on your thinking?" Aki asked bluntly.

He could see the stress on Aki's face when he had approached the twins, just making him even more sure of what he had set up for the man to destress after the event and take some time for himself. It had to be stressful handling such things, and Luke knew that he couldn't really relate to the stress that Aki had to be feeling. After announcing that he had drawn a bath for him and gotten him dessert he was happy to see the spark of surprise that appeared before Aki was telling him to follow him and go to the bath. Happy to be able to do something nice for the other that would hopefully help the man warm up to him he was definitely willing to follow him and help him get settled in the tub.

His attention was caught by Jack as Aki left the room, the other telling him that he was glad he was doing this for Aki. Telling him to go pay attention to his brother and that he'd be fine. Luke nodded, making a mental note to be sure he does something similar for Jack at some point so as not to show a preference for one brother over the other not feeling like that would necessarily be beneficial for him. But he was just happy to know that Jack wasn't taking it personal that he was doing this for Aki.

Making his way out of the room after the brother's he made his way back towards the bathroom to do anything that Aki may need of him while he was relaxing. It seemed as though he had relatively good timing as he was reaching the bathroom he heard Aki calling for him. Upon entering the bathroom he found that the man was already undress and sitting on the edge of the tub his legs crossed. There was no denying that he was happy to hear he had done good, perking up instantly. "Yes sir." He said moving to take a spot on the edge of the tub as Aki was sinking into the water having been told the man liked the company. All to eager to offer him that company, especially with how quick Aki had seemed to be in dismissing him before that.

The question he was asked made him give Aki a questioning look, wondering why he possibly thought Jack had told him to do this or would have mentioned this to him. "The bath was my idea. I asked the chef what snack you would enjoy since I still don't know all that much about your likes and dislikes but I made sure I was the one to prepare it." Luke replied not wanting to deny that he had gotten a little help but that it had not been entirely someone else's idea either. He had decided to get him a snack or dessert and draw him a bath to help him relax, and wanted to get credit for doing so even if he had needed some help.

"I hope it's to your satisfaction." Luke added after a little silence had passed between them wanting Aki to know that he genuinely wanted to do things for him and meant the best by it. It wasn't just to gain favor, even if that was probably the biggest motivating factor. But it was also because he was genuinely curious and interested in the man, Aki was probably the most mysterious of the two brothers. Where he got a lot of who Jack was and how playful and open he could be Aki was more reserved, quieter and more demanding. Which was fine with Luke, but he wanted to know the man and what had to be hiding under that tough outer shell.

"Besides... earlier you seemed a bit stressed. I was hoping I'd be able to help you relax." Luke added wanting to just be outright honest. Even when he had met Aki earlier when making the twins lunch he had noticed that the man seemed a bit stressed. After such a stressful day planning the event any everything he felt that a nice bath and a snack would be a great way to end the day. A perfect way to just relax and even give him a chance to spend time with Aki who he didn't and haven't seen much of.

Aki relaxed in the hot bath, as he leaned back in the tub while looking at Luke. Listening to his answer about the question, as he silently nodded his head. "I see. Well I am glad you asked about that, I just never thought that you would want to do something for me like that. I have noticed the looks from you, and other staff with how I am. I am just like my twin brother.." Aki mentioned while leaning more back in the bath, trying to relax more.

"It is to my satisfaction actually. You did good job and," Aki started to say before starting to eat more of the fruits while dipping it into the cream. "This cream is rather sweet too. A good nice sweet cream," Aki continued to say as he tasted on it's own too.

"This is helping me relax. It is nice to do this after a event like this, I am glad to have you now. Maybe you can make this more often, especially after those events," Aki said to him with a smile now on his face. Letting out another sigh, before looking around the room for a moment. "I want you to wash me. There should be cloth and soap around the tub," Aki instructed him.

"You know my brother and I use to share a bath. When we are younger," Aki started to say. "I had to stop because some of the staff thought it was weird and even my parents did too..." Aki mentioned after.

It made Luke feel a bit bad that he had originally seen Aki the way that he had, upon learning that the other man didn't expect him to want to do something like this for him. Telling him how he had noticed the looks that he received from him and the other boys with how he was, explaining to him that he was just like his twin brother. "I'll admit... that I always thought you'd be harder to approach you just come off that way." Luke was honest with Aki feeling like now was the time to set aside any differences that lied between them and to let his Master know how he had felt. "But I want to be closer to you... to learn what things you like and help make your day a bit easier."

Perking up again when Aki told him he had done a good job he flashed a happy smile watching as the man ate some more of the fruit dipping it into the cream. So far everything seemed to be going really well and he was honestly quite happy about it. This was a whole new situation to him though, he wasn't used to Aki being this approachable, but apparently doing some nice things like the for the man did great things for the other.

"I'd love too!" Luke happily and eagerly replied. If this was something he could do often for Aki to help him relax especially after such events he'd be more than happy to assist him in this manner. Especially since he was suppose to be the brothers personal servant, it just felt right to do what needed to be done to make their day a little easier and less stressful something he found himself suddenly happy to do. Seeing Aki smile stunned him but also made him extremely happy, when he was told that the man wanted him to wash him before indicating there should be a cloth and soap around the tub he nodded looking around for the items.

Gathering the two items he began to wash Aki's body, taking his time and admiring the great body before him as he was doing so. "I don't think it's weird." He commented as he was washing Aki up. Not finding two brothers taking a bath together as something weird, "It's kind of sweet that you two bond like that." He added. The brothers shared a room after all, and did a lot of things together, he just felt like it showed how close they were to bathe together too. Not finding it weird or like there was a problem with them doing so. "I could... make a bath for the two of you sometime... if that's what you want?" Luke offered not really sure if that was something Aki wanted to do despite what he had said or not. But the offer was there, if Aki wanted him to do so he would draw a bath for the two of them.

Aki heard the confession come from Luke, as he was not surprised with what he said about him. This was one of those things hear too many things. “I have heard those words from others before. I use to get mad but now, it’s nothing,” Aki said, but he was lying to himself. It did hurt him somewhat. His face softened, hearing those next words now. “I would like that, Luke.”

“Then you better do it. Make sure the bath is like this or different scents..” Aki said. “Maybe different treats,” Aki said after. There was still that smile on his face. Looking over Luke, as he kept silent for that time being.

Aki let Luke wash his body, letting Luke wash his whole body. All over his body. “You don’t? Hmm, first time for everything,” Aki mentioned. Sitting there, as there was shock in her face. “A bath for the two of us? That would..be nice…” Aki said and when Luke got low enough, he put the hand nearest his crotch. “Wash everything. Remember now, unless you can’t..” A grin came across his face, seeing if Luke can do it or not.

Hearing that Aki had been told that before didn't make Luke feel any better for admitting it, in fact, he felt far worse now not wanting to be like everyone else when it came to how he saw Aki. Seeing his Master's face soften though when he had said how he wanted to get to know Aki he was glad to hear that the man wasn't against him doing so. It just made him all the more eager to get to know this man, something that not many if any of the other boys had really tried to do it seemed.

"I'll mix up the scents, so you never get tired of one particular scent." Luke said with a smile willing to mix up the scents every time repeating once in awhile but never often enough to make Aki come to grow tired of the scent. He didn't even mind that it seemed more like an order when he was told that he better do it then. Having agreed to do so he would be sure that was exactly what he did. "Certainly." He agreed with a nod at the mention of different treats as well. Maybe he could coordinate the treats to match the scent of the bath. It would at least be some sort of start and he was sure it could turn out to be a good idea.

Washing his body he was silent as he was doing so until he had told the man he didn't see what was weird about the brothers sharing a bath. "I suppose you're right." Luke agreed when Aki had mentioned that there was a first time for everything. "Then I'll be sure to set it up for you two." He promised his eyes showing his determination to make it happen for Aki. Especially if it gave him a chance to spend time with Jack in a way that he had previously enjoyed. When he was reaching the lower parts of Aki's body and was washing them his hand with the cloth had been put quite close almost touching Aki's crotch and he clearly got what the man was hinting at before he had even spoke.

"Didn't you mean that when you told me to wash you in the first place?" He asked a little confused though he noticed the grin that came across Aki's face made it seem as though he didn't think he was going to be able to do it. Luke deciding to prove he was more than capable of doing so without any issues leaned forward a little better and started to wash Aki's groin, paying attention to his cock and balls making sure they were properly cleaned and making sure his face made it clear he had no issue in doing so. This definitely wasn't what he had originally intended, or at least not having been this thorough but he wanted to prove a point and let Aki know he would and could do whatever the man wanted him to.

Aki was starting to warm up with the other, starting to like Luke there. Nodding his head, with a smile still on his face now. Everything was to his liking, and he was more then willing to try the mix of different scents and different treats.

He was more then happy though that he could be able to have a bath with Jack, like the old times. It would be nice but he wondered if Luke would still wash them both. He had two hands so he could probably wash them. When hinting with that grin, he waited for what Luke was gonna do now.

“Yes I did tell you to wash me,” Aki answered him. When Luke started to pay attention toward him, as he let out a gasp. Groans and moans started to escape from him, as his head went back. More moans came from him before he tried to cover his mouth to stop any more moans.

Shaking his head, he made Luke stop the action. “N-No more, please. That’s enough,” Aki said with a hot face now. This was a face that no one really saw, only lovers if Aki had any did this side. Blushing now, as he moved to try to get up from the bath but stopped himself though. This was a problem now, he was stiff now and he wanted more now. A lot more now.

Getting the confirmation that Aki had meant that when he told him to wash him made Luke nod a small smile on his face. Paying close attention to the other's cock and balls as he was washing them, wanting to make sure he did a thorough job. Hearing the sounds that came from Aki as he was doing so made him spare the man a quick glance as he noticed his head falling back. He seemed to be trying to stifle the sounds of his pleasure by covering his mouth but he could see that the other was enjoying it. More than Luke had intended for him to, but not entirely minding either.

When he was stopped he gave the man a small smile but agreed to stop watching as Aki seemed to be blushing quite a bit and moved to get up from the bath. Shifting so he could grab a towel for the man once he was out of the tub was when he noticed that Aki had seemed to still stopping himself from actually getting up and he had a pretty good feeling why that was. "Should I... help you with that?" Luke asked reaching back into the water to give the man's tip a gentle poke for emphasis.

If his master wanted his assistance he would provide it, and it was clear he was aroused which only just made him wonder why the man didn't just let him continue what he had been doing to get off at least. It appeared to Luke that Aki was a but embarrassed that he was seeing him this way, but he didn't really understand why that was the case. It wasn't like he felt the man had any reason to be embarrassed, his body was quite attractive and even his member wasn't any less appealing than the rest of him.

Aki had gone back into water, as he was back into the tub where he had lowered himself in. Giving him a look, when he was asked before felt that poke on his shaft. Nodding his head though, as he let out a sigh as he stared at Luke. "Do continue please actually. I was starting to enjoy that and I never let my guard or walls down so that never happens. You one of the few," Aki answered him.

"You can't tell anyone though. I rather not have everyone know that this happened," Aki instructed him, letting him he can start with it. When it did start up again, he started to moan again as his hips started to buck up in that hand.

He had to admit to himself, that he hadn't anyone in long time give him this type of attention. Last person was, nevermind, that was not the time to think about that. Shaking his head, as he gave Luke a look. "L-Luke your hand..." he muttered with a another moan leaving his lips.

Being told that Aki wanted him to continue he nodded, letting his hand slowly snake around the man's length. It had just closed around it when he heard the man tell him that he never let his guard or walls down so that it never happened. That he was one of the few. Luke had to admit to himself that he was kind of glad that he had been able to get through his walls and his guard so that he could get like this, his master had to be stressed in more than one way, especially after he had been told that many of the boys found him hard to approach. He was probably sexually frustrated and stressed, needing some sort of release that wasn't caused by himself. Luke didn't know if this was something Jack helped his brother with or not, and he wasn't sure asking was appropriate so he just decided to assume that if Aki was not taking care of himself that no one was taking care of him.

"Of course, Master. I'm just helping you destress and relax." Luke replied with a nod promising not to tell anyone that this had happened. If Aki wanted to keep it a secret he would not tell anyone, not that he was going to go running around telling everyone how he had made the man hard while bathing him regardless. Stroking Aki slowly at first he soon started to increase the pressure feeling his master buck up into his hand and start moaning again. It was sweet really, he had to admit he liked this side of the man that seemed so harsh and cold towards them.

As Aki was nearing his climax Luke did his best to urge him to release, wanting to give him this release. Especially since it was just stroking him, hearing his name said in that manner honestly made him kind of happy. Speeding up the pace he was quick to help Aki finish and made quick work in cleaning him up properly again after being more careful this time not to arouse the man again. "There you go, Master." Luke said giving Aki a smile before he was getting the towel ready again for him to be able to climb out of the tub whenever he deemed himself as ready to do so.

Standing there with the towel in hand he gave Aki a look that was somewhere between unsure of if he was overstepping any boundaries and a little concern for the man. "You seem a bit pent up, Master... don't you... ensure you get relief frequently?" Luke asked wondering why it had seemed like Aki had been pent up for quite some time. He had tons of boys at his disposal, most if not all of which were more than willing to offer themselves to him in any way he needed. There didn't seem to be any reason to Luke as to why Aki should be pent up or starve himself of that.

Slowly nodding his head, as Aki tried to speak up. "T-Thank you.." Was all he could promise before more moans escaped from him. Feeling the increase, he moaned out more now with his head still going back. It was weird for him for Aki to let someone else see him like in a state like this.

It didn't take long before he was close to his climax, as he was rather close. When he came hard, he let out a loud growl like moan. His body shivers when he cleaned him, as there was after effects of his climax. "Be careful," Aki muttered with a groan. Aki didn't say much, as he watched Luke there where he moved to get out of the tub carefully after just having releasing a lot of pent up climax.

Giving him a look, while taking the towel from the other as he wrapped it around his waist. Hearing that question finally, he let out a loud sigh as silence filled the room. Speaking up now, "I may be pent up. I tend to not let my other half take over," Aki answered. "I am half demon, and my brother is half angel. I don't like letting those instincts take over so I don't deal with it..." Aki answered more.

"Now let's get me to the bedroom. You can get me dressed in my nightwear, and my brother too. Maybe it's time me and Jack show somebody what we are..." Aki started to say, before mentioning the last part.

As he was cleaning Aki up after he was told to be careful, Luke nodding in response and agreeing to do so as he was finishing up. After which he stood with a towel waiting for Aki who had gotten up carefully before stepping out of the tub. Handing the towel to him he moved to drain the tub, not wanting the water to remain sitting there for any extra length of time. As he was doing this he heard Aki admit that he was pent up being told he tended not to let his other half take over.

This caused an immense level of curiosity to grow inside of him, what had his master meant by 'other half' since any time he normally thought of such a phrase it referred to one's lover or maybe even his brother. But clearly... that wasn't what was meant here. Standing up and drying his hand off he met Aki's gaze when he continued telling him that he was a half demon, his brother half angel. Such news only seemed to raise more questions in Luke, who was having a bit of a hard time accepting that but he was able to push it aside and focus more on Aki when he told him that he didn't like letting those instincts take over so he didn't deal with it.

"But... it's not good for you to be pent up either. Surely... there's someone you feel like you could be yourself with and occasionally give into your instincts with?" Luke asked trying to understand. He wanted to understand more about Aki, wanted to understand the man who he was going to be spending more time with as he was helping them throughout the day with whatever they could possibly need him to do. So... it seemed natural to Luke that he would want to help him in this regards as well.

His train of thought for finding a way to help the man was derailed when he was told to get him to the bedroom, that he could get him dressed in his nightwear as well as Jack. "Of course." Luke replied as he moved to follow Aki to the bedroom his mind wondering what exactly it meant to be 'shown what they are' but also finding more excitement than anything.

A moment later they were in the bedroom and Luke had moved to grab Aki's nightwear to help him get dressed not really wanting to just stand around since his Master had already indicated what he wanted done.

"I know it's not good either. I just tend to do it," Aki said with a shrug of shoulder before he continued to speak on more. "There isn't someone that I feel like I could do that with. Currently, but maybe there may be someone that I can trust now," Aki had continued to say, referring to maybe Luke was that person maybe. Luke would be spending more time with him anyway.

"Yes, let' go," Aki said with him as they went to the bedroom so he could get dressed. When they were getting Aki dressed, Jack had came in as he was had changed into his own nightwear by himself. He thought Luke would be rather busy with his brother so he did this for himself.

Once dressed, Aki stretched out as he looked over to his brother as the door closed with a swift sound. The boys looked at each other silently, before they stretched out their body. Once stretched out, they moved to hold each other hands as both of their wings came out from their back to show what they were. Aki was showing his damaged black wings with his horns slightly showing while it was complete opposite for Jack. Jack had beautiful white as snow wings as they had both what they were underneath.

"This what we are," they said in sync. "You can't tell anyone about our sides. This is a big secret."

There wasn't a point in saying anything else about it. Aki admitted he knew it wasn't good for him, but that he just tended to do it. It was quite literally that plain and simple. However, when he heard the man say that there isn't someone he could do that with he sighed and started to feel a little bad. Curiosity being peaked when he heard Aki admit that maybe there was someone he could trust now. There was a burning desire to know who it was, and he had a small feeling that person was him. If it was, he may be cementing his position here even more, making it so he was even more valuable to Aki and Jack which would definitely stop any future talk of him being sold or gifted. That was almost enough of a reason to celebrate right there, but he was able to keep his emotions in check and instead just said, "That's great! I'm glad you feel like there may be someone you can trust now."

As he was working to dress Aki he remained focused on the other man, hearing the sound of other feet he spared a glance towards Jack who had entered the room. The man already dressed in his nightwear told him that the other man had not felt the need to wait for him and Aki. It wasn't to say that he was upset or anything by it, actually a little relieved for the moment that he only had to dress one of them tonight knowing it most likely wasn't a very common thing. When he finished he was getting to his feet once more watching as Aki was stretching his body.

It seemed that the brothers were constantly doing or saying something that piqued his curiosity. They both stood before him holding hands and that just made him wonder what they were doing. But when he was allowed to see for the first time his eyes moved between them, going over their differences but at the same time, he found both quite attractive and beautiful.

"I won't be telling anyone." Luke promised, though he felt like at this point they should know better and know that he was not about to go around running his mouth. As far as he was concerned what he learned with the brothers, anything they showed him was just between them, it didn't need to be repeated to anyone else. Their secret was safe with him, he wouldn't tell anyone about what the brothers were but he had a tone of questions all the same.

"So... you two being twins and all... how does that work? That one would be half demon the other half angel?" Luke questioned as he looked between the brothers. Just wanting to get to know the two better. The first way to do that was understand more of how they are brothers and they are connected, despite being complete opposites in this regard.

"I bet you have bunch of questions," Aki had said right after hearing that promise came from Luke. If someone were to break a promise with Aki, they would see the demon that lurked inside of Aki's soul that waited to come out. That was one of the ways that he fed that hunger. Jack had his own issues, but they were more different or difficult to handle.

The twins looked at each other after the question was asked, as they shrugged their shoulders. "That is one we have been asked before. That I got the angel side, while my brother got the more demonic side," Jack started to say as he looked to Aki to answer the question better. "You want the answer, our mother was half angel herself so she mated with a mighty demon. They had us, and something rather terrible happened. For their sins together, they were both killed, and we were given to orphanage and then we came to money by the family who got us. Rest is history," Aki had explained.

Aki showed he didn't care about his biological parents, but Jack showed it in his eyes. There was some sadness in his eyes, but he knew what happened was for a reason. Even if killing them went too far.

Jack came over to Luke, looking into his eyes slowly blinking. "You want to touch them? You can," Jack offered to him to touch. "Nobody get's to do this..." Jack said after. Aki had moved to lay down, while his wings slowly pulled back but his horns were for sure. "I rather not have mine touched. Unless you rather die," Aki had threatened showing how he didn't like his wings being touched.

"Brother doesn't like them touch because how damaged they are from years," Jack poked at his brother with a little chuckle as a loud growl came from Aki, where his eyes flashed for a moment. "Oh brother. Don't get like that infront of Luke," Jack said with a cross of his arms. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but it was the truth. The truth can hurt sometimes."

The answer he got to his question didn't really help if anything he just ended up having a bunch more questions. It still didn't exactly tell him how they ended up being so... different while being the same at the same time. It was confusing, but he figured it was best to just not overthink matters and accept that Aki and Jack were the way they were. The eyes of the brother's after talking about their parents though were quite different, while Aki appeared not to care Jack wasn't so emotionless.

The offer to touch the wings was unexpected, but Luke had to admit that he was actually quite curious and wanted to touch and see if they felt like one would expect normal wings to feel. His hand had lifted to reach out and feel it when Jack had come towards him, but before it had a chance to make contact his gaze was pulled back to Aki. The man was lying down on the bed his wings having disappeared even if his horns were still visible. Being told that he would rather not have his touched just to add the 'unless you'd rather die' which made him shake his head having no intention of dying just because he wanted to touch the other's wings.

Jack was telling him that his brother just didn't like anyone touching them because of how damaged they were. That made sense, but he still would have liked to have the option. Letting his hand move forward the rest of the way he finally let his fingers come into contact with Jack's wings. Going over the feathers and admiring the wings for a moment, ignoring the banter between the brothers.

"I like your wings." Luke said as his eyes moved back up to Jack before they moved to Aki as well. He felt that way about them both, even if Aki's were damaged he still liked them. Hoping that maybe he'd be able to knock down all of the other's walls and be able to see what was lying beneath them all.

Jack let Luke touch his wings, as he watched Luke do it but his guard up just in case if Aki decided to do something. Nodding his head, as Jack was happy to hear that about his wings. With his wings gone now though, "Well thank you, Luke," Jack said moving to give a kiss Luke on the cheek. Aki sat up then, as he looked over Luke, as Aki moved over to get close to them all now.

Aki took a hold of Luke's hand, as held it in his before he started to speak up. "You can touch these, though. I don't mind you doing that," Aki said leading the hand up to his horns. Letting him touch them, letting them how jagged and how smooth they were. They weren't super long, but they were dark. "How do they feel to you? I never let anyone touch these, but I guess I am starting to trust you Luke around me..."

Aki looked over at his brother, nudging his brother into his arm. "I am sorry brother. I didn't mean to act like that, you know my wings are sore subject after the last time I let someone close into my life like that...." Aki said, apologizing to his brother.

"Hey brother, did you like what Luke did?" Jack asked with a laugh, teasing his brother. He had a guess with what happened, he could see it in his twin brother's face. Aki's face for the first time, had turned red, as he coughed nervously, before speaking up. "N-Nothing happened," Aki lied, pushing away from Luke before making some distance.

The kiss to his cheek from Jack had him smiling up at the other, only noticing that Aki had sat up and was moving towards them when he was taking his hand. Looking up at the other as his hand was lead to one of his horns telling him that he could touch those and that he didn't mind him doing so. Nodding Luke let his fingers run over the smooth texture of the other's horn admiring it for a moment and the shape of it as he was doing so.

Being asked how they felt to him he flashed Aki a genuine smile, "They feel really smooth... and nice. I like it." He commented not lying at all. He liked the texture of Aki's horns, just as he liked the feeling of Jack's wings. Having been told that he never let anyone touch them made him wonder why he was trusting him enough to let him do so. "I'm glad you're starting to trust me around you." Luke added. He didn't want Aki to not feel comfortable around him or like he could not trust him, just as he did not want Jack to feel that way either.

Aki was apologizing to Jack a moment later and he was wondering if he should stick around or leave the brothers alone. But a second later Jack was teasing his brother again this time asking how he liked what he had done for him with a laugh. Luke's eyes snapped to Aki who had turned red and lied saying nothing had happened. After everything he had learned about the two Luke would have thought that Aki would be honest with Jack if no one else.

Still, he wasn't entirely wrong. Nothing really had happened, he had helped Aki relax with a bath and some snacks, and had helped him relieve himself when he had gotten aroused. That didn't really seem like anything important or major to Luke, granted had something like that happened the day before he probably wouldn't have offered to help Aki out with it. Aki had put distance between them again though and he felt like this was possibly a step back in their relationship. Bummer. Luke definitely did not want to take any steps back, rather he wanted to become closer with him. He also realized he wanted to become closer to Jack as well, not wanting the other brother to feel left out or anything.

Jack noticed how his brother was acting, knowing something happen. Watching how his brother reacted, he decided to try to talk more. "Why are you acting like this toward me and even Luke? I was curious and you could have told me, and not acted like this," Jack said, moving from the bed before he grabbed Aki to bring him back on the bed. Staring into each other's eyes, "What brother?" Jack asked, as he was showing that he was trying to take control.

Aki let go of his brother slowly, as he looked away from them before looking back at them. "Brother. Luke did something nice, he made a bath you know and he may have helped me out with that problem," Aki finally spoke up now.

Jack though about it, as he playfully poked his brother. "Oh you did do something~ Good for you for letting someone in, I am so proud of you," Jack said with a smile. "You just need to trust in others. I know it's hard," Jack said as Aki nodded silently.

Aki moved to grab hold of Luke though, bringing him into his arms for a moment. "Stay here..." he muttered

Luke admitted to himself that it had hurt a little to watch Aki quickly move away from him after Jack had asked how he had liked what he had prepared for him. Even if he knew what had happened at the end of that wasn't something he had planned and was something that Aki had blatantly told him not to tell anyone he didn't feel like it was a bad thing. He helped him with his problem a natural reaction that many people got and Luke found no reason to be ashamed or embarrassed about. It wasn't like the moment had really been intimate or all that personal, he had quite literally just helped him out with a problem. Something that Aki apparently hadn't considered would happen when instructing him to wash him there and giving him a look like he thought he wouldn't be able to do so.

Drawn from his thoughts he looked up in time to see Jack grab his brother and pull him back to the bed, there was a side of dominance in Jack that he hadn't seen before. Curiously he was wondering if that side was only present with his brother and in certain situations with his brother or if it really was just a hidden side of the man. Figuring it could quite literally be both he shrugged it off and watched as Aki looked away from them for a moment before his gaze moved back to them and he admitted what had happened during the bath. Again, it really didn't seem like a big deal to Luke even as Jack said that he was glad Aki had let someone in. Was that what they were calling it?

Startled when Aki grabbed him Luke naturally tensed but he came to realize that this wasn't meant negatively and could feel himself relaxing in Aki's arms just as the other muttered softly telling him to stay here. If that was what Aki wanted Luke would do so, but he also found that he genuinely liked and enjoyed the closeness. Something even he had missed as he rested his head gently against his chest.

At least now he felt more secure about his place here and not like he was trying to swim upstream while trying to avoid drowning. At least it seemed like right now he was able to relax and just take a breath not worry about his standing for a moment. He could get quite comfortable with how things were going, get comfortable working more closely with the brothers and taking care of them.

A few months had passed, and things were starting to change for the good around the estate and in the manor. The twins had started to have a liking toward Luke, and every since that night few months ago, it seemed that Aki was starting to get closer to Luke even. Some of the boys had noticed the change too, and they were all talking and gossiping about it. Even some of the guests had noticed the differences in both Jack and Aki.

Luke was also getting better treatment, as he was getting meals like the masters were getting and he could eat it with him too. Aki had made sure there was a room near to their own, so it was easy to come to them.

It was gonna like any normal morning, as Jack was sleeping later in the day and Aki was earlier but he was still in bed with his sleeping twin brother. Aki looked to the bell, as he rang it once, before nudged his brother beside him but rolled his eyes. "Oh brother, do try to get up," Aki said, starting to get impatient before getting out of bed and came out of bedroom in a robe underneath it.

Looking around, before he started to head for kitchen. "I wonder where he is this morning," Aki muttered, thinking about Luke. He been getting those bathes recently, and even some added help too. What hadn't happened, was the bath of them both but maybe it would be done later at a better time. A servant spotted Aki up and on the moving, as they looked around, looking for Luke.

"Luke~ Master Aki is up..." the servant had said before getting back to work. "Luke! You better have our mail, newspaper ready..."

Over the next few months Luke had fallen into a routine in the mansion, watching people come and go as the days turned to weeks and finally some months. He had gotten himself into a routine of waking up at a certain time every morning, well before either brother normally woke so that he could get the mail and the newspaper and have them on the table and could make sure a nice breakfast was hot and ready for when they were finally dragging themselves out of bed. And then he'd tend to them throughout the day, making sure both brothers had everything they needed and didn't need to spend unnecessary time doing anything when their time could be better spent. Then after the bath that he had started to give Aki regularly and getting them ready for bed he'd make his way to his room that had been set up nearby and go to bed himself just to start it all again in the morning.

The treatment he was getting was definitely better than what he had received previously, and it made the longer days worth it and easier to deal with on a daily basis. It wasn't like he didn't have periods of free time where he could catch a nap or just take a few moments for himself. This morning was like any other, he had gotten up early at the sound of the alarm clock and had already gathered the mail and newspaper which were sitting on the dining table in their rightful places by the respected brother that would normally deal with whichever pile first. Then he was in the kitchen seeing to their breakfast when a servant popped in to tell him that Master Aki was awake.

Nodding he moved to quickly finish what he was doing so he could get it on the table for the man before he arrived in the room. Moving to also get a few different options for him to drink, from coffee, to freshly squeezed orange juice and quite a few things in between. Doing his best to make sure they had more than enough options since he knew that when it came to certain aspects of the brother's lives they could vary drastically from day to day.

It was as he was finishing setting the table for Aki knowing how Jack tended to make his way in later that he remembered the promise he had made to his Master so many months ago. The promise of drawing a bath for him and his brother, one that they could both enjoy much like they had when they were little before Aki had been made to feel like it was weird. A moment after those thoughts passed through his head he heard the familiar voice of Aki calling to him and saying he better have the mail and newspaper ready. Of course he did, he hadn't screwed up in quite some time and was happy with their routine.

When the other man appeared he gave him a warm smile like every morning, "Good morning Master Aki." He said as cheerful as always since he really was always happy to see him. "Breakfast is ready, and the mail and newspaper are on the table already.

Aki came into the kitchen to see the wide spread of food and drinks. Nodding his head toward Luke, "Well morning to you Luke. I am glad we moved you closer..." Aki said before he moved to grab what he needed before he sat down. Starting to serve himself something to drink, with the mail and newspaper beside him, "Looks like a good breakfast. I don't think Jack will be coming down without a push. Could you get him? He needs to eat," Aki said, before asking him a question of getting Jack.

Opening up the newspaper, as he started to read it with the mail untouched, as there was some addressed to himself, to them both and to just his brother. He started to eat some too, before he opened the first piece of mail and started to read it. Aki had became quiet, as he was focused on what was happening before him.

Meanwhile, Jack was not fully asleep as he now had the whole bed to himself. Wrapping all those soft blankets around him, with cuddling into a nearby pillow that he had grabbed while he was sleeping. Rubbing his eyes, as he tried to get up, but it was rather too comfortable for him.

Jack looked down at himself, as he just laughed, before he got even more comfortable and tried to get more sleep. Did he care about the mail or breakfast? No he didn't care right now. Another thing, was that he didn't sleep dressed, well he usually stripped himself bare even after Luke would dress him.