Gaining Favor (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"So am I." Luke admitted with a smile after Aki had mentioned he was glad they moved him closer, he too was happy to have been moved closer. Wanting to be closer to the brothers and it made taking care of any needs they had easier when he didn't have to go far. Always trying his best to take care of them whenever and however they needed. "I'll go get him." He added after a small smile on his face knowing that Jack could often be like that. It wasn't always easy to get him out of bed, especially when he was comfortable but Luke didn't mind going to see if he could encourage him to get out of bed.

After ensuring that Aki was comfortable and had everything he needed before he was leaving the room and walking back towards the brothers' room. At first he knocked before he was peaking in, his eyes moving over to Jack seeing how he was all curled up in the blankets and cuddling a pillow a small smile appearing on his face. This was not exactly uncommon a sight when it comes to Jack, it was actually getting incredibly more common he felt. At least when it came to him waking him since this was really the only time he was called in to wake him.

Stepping into the room he let the door fall shut softly behind him before he was making his way over to the bed. "I can tell you're awake Master Jack." Luke said softly as he stopped by Jack's side of the bed. Clearly he was awake, it was easy for him to tell after all of the months that had passed. Multiple times he had come into the room to wake him just to find that Jack was already awake and just to comfortable to get out of bed. He definitely couldn't blame him, there were mornings that he wasn't exactly thrilled to get out of bed either but it had to be done.

"Master Aki is requesting that you join us." Luke said softly, his voice gentle. "Shall I fetch you some clothes?" He asked also having become aware that Jack more times than not wasn't dressed in the morning. He often wondered why the man insisted or even had him dress him at night if he was just going to strip out of his clothes after anyway. In the end he knew that it really wasn't any of his business and if Jack preferred to strip out of his clothes at night instead of being confined within them that was his choice.

A soft smile appeared on his face while he was watching the other. Some mornings when they were in similar situations like this he wondered why Aki insisted or even wanted him to wake Jack up. It wasn't like they really covered much if anything in the morning, it was normally a quiet breakfast until the mail had been gone through at which point they would discuss the day if there was anything planned. If not, well, everyone just seemed to go their separate ways. Luke always making sure he was available when either brother needed him.

Not that he minded. Luke really enjoyed helping the twins out in any way he could. At first he had taken it just to save himself, as the time had passed he had come to enjoy it. To find that he liked the company of the two of them and would very much like to continue to stay. Not to mention things were much more comfortable for him as well. Shaking these thoughts from his mind though he tried to focus on Jack instead looking around the room before he moved to head to the closet and grab Jack some clothes.

Aki watched Luke leave, as he started to eat more of the breakfast that was served. Having put the newspaper to the side, he went through the mail to see if there was anything important. Nothing seemed too important, except for one envelope that was rather decorated. Not opening it, he slipped it into the waist coat before got back to work on what was before.

In the bedroom now, Aki let out a groan when he could hear the door open. Opening one of his eyes, before he closed them, and tried to ignore what was happening around him in the bedroom even if Luke was there to try to wake him up.

Muttering something incoherent under his breath, as he lay there under the sheets. Before speaking up though after, "Let me just lay here for a bit. This is so comfy, you could always just join me in here..." he said before hearing that his brother wanted him to come for breakfast. Rolling around, as he slowly tried to sit up with a stretch of his arms. The sheets fell to reveal his bare chest, as he moved to rub his eyes.

"My clothes? Maybe just something that I can wear for morning til I actually have to be dressed into something," Jack said with a shrug of his shoulders. Getting those blankets off him, to show bare he truly was, he laughed a little. "I think Aki sometimes undresses me in my sleep. Must be that demon part in him..." Jack commented with a shrug. "How did my brother seem this morning? I feel like he is really warming up to you. I also know that you been giving him those bathes too," he said, teasing about the last part.

Aki had been getting those baths, and every so often Aki would ask for the same type of help from Luke. That was all, nothing more from Luke.

"Did I ever tell you i'm no virgin,like my dear brother. We both arent, I guess my brother doesn't like it.."

"As tempting as that might be, I do have to insist that we get you up and you join your brother for breakfast at least." Luke said with a slight hint of amusement. There was some temptation in just joining Jack in the bed, but he really shouldn't especially knowing how Aki was and the fact that he had told him to come help his brother get up and join him. Under different circumstances maybe he would have been more than a little willing to join Jack instead, but not this time. He had to pick and choose his battles, and there was a part of him that was still very much afraid of Aki that refused to really go against him. Even if it was a really tempting invitation like this.

A soft hum came from Luke when Jack had rolled around in the bed before sitting up the sheets falling to reveal his bare chest which was always a really pleasing sight to him. "Boxers and a robe then?" He asked as he was moving towards the dresser to grab Jack a pair of boxers and a robe to wear for breakfast since he apparently still was not quite ready to get dressed again. If that was what he wanted he was not about to argue otherwise.

"He seemed... normal? Considering the first thing he said like always was that I better have the mail and newspaper ready." Luke answered with a small shrug. He definitely liked to think that Aki was warming up to him, but every morning the first thing he was met with was that familiar voice always telling him how he better have their mail and the newspaper ready. Even though he always made sure that they were even before Aki was moving around the mansion. "The baths seem to help him relax. Something I feel he needs to do more of." He admitted with a small somewhat shy smile at admitting that to Jack and hoping he wasn't overstepping any boundaries.

"He had also requested... or well actually mentioned that he missed taking a bath with you. Maybe tonight... we could give him that wish?" Luke wanted to give that to Aki but he didn't want to leave Jack out of it until he had drawn up the bath either. It was best not to surprise the other, or at least he thought so. Being honest and mentioning it seemed like the best course of action that way they could have it planned for Aki already and he could just move ahead with the plan without worrying if Jack would be okay and willing to join his brother. Even if there wasn't really any reason for him not to accept.

"Huh? I don't believe so... but I never thought you were either." He admitted with a blush. Jack was being quite honest and straightforward at this point. But Luke had never once thought he was a virgin, feeling or at least seeming to think he made enough passes at the boys in the mansion to make that quite clear. "Why would he not like it?" Luke asked not getting why Aki doesn't or didn't like that.

"Yes, boxers and a robe would be just fine," Jack answered him while he watched how Luke was fetching things for him to put on. Having grabbed the clothes, he had placed them on but stayed on the bed for now though. Not moving from where he was for the time being while they talked.

Raising an eyebrow, when he heard that answer from the question. "Really huh? That's my brother though. I know you do it correctly, but I think he is still trying to get use to someone like you," Jack commented with a shrug of his shoulders. Laughing at that, he shrugged his shoulders, "I am glad the baths are helping him out. I bet he likes that of you," Jack said after.

Jack was rather shocked and surprised, that he heard that request and it was coming from his own twin brother. He hadn't thought about those baths for awhile. How they were joined each other in baths. There was silence, before he slowly nodded his head with a bigger smile on his face. "That works. Let's do it then, can you please do that for us? I think he would really like that, and I would like that too.."

Jack slowly got up from the bed, as he walked over to the bedroom door to leave after he stretched out his body. At the last question, he laughed a little. "I don't know why. I guess he just doesn't want sex or something, ask him that yourself..." Jack said going on ahead to leave for kitchen. Seeing the breakfast himself, Jack sat with his brother as they ate together. As they ate, they talked about many things but Aki had pulled out the envelope to show it to his brother to see if he knew about it.

"I wonder who sent it," Jack said, opening it up before reading what it said. Putting down the letter, before he leaned back in his chair with a roll of his eyes. "My old friend sent me that. He wants to see me again, and he wants to know if we can get together once he gets into town. I think he wants something more," Jack had said before putting the letter back. "I will reply back once I have sometime," Jack said after.

Nodding he gathered the items and brought them back to Jack so they could get him dressed and ready for breakfast. Setting them down beside Jack he would have helped him if needed or wanted but Jack had no problem with getting in them himself. Though he remained in the bed and didn't seem to make any move to go to breakfast right now still seeming to be focused on something else or just determined to take his time. It didn't really matter either way, not to him at least though he was sure Aki was wondering what was taking them so long.

A small smile appeared on Luke's face, "I know it's how he is. Sometimes it would be nice to hear something else first though." He admitted even if he knew that was just how Aki was. He still liked the other man, he enjoyed being around him, being with him. Luke had high hopes that he would be able to get a different greeting from Aki eventually, he'd just... have to keep working for it that's all. "He seems to." He agreed with a nod. Aki did seem to like the baths that he did for him every night, and as long as Aki was happy so was he.

"I'll set it up tonight if you'd like." He answered when Jack asked if he could do that for them. If Jack was also willing he could set the surprise for Aki up tonight for them to share a bath together. He knew that Aki was waiting for him to follow through with that promise, and he was determined to do so. Having Jack on board for it instead of throwing it at him suddenly would be a good thing as well. It was a positive thing to hear that Jack would like to have a bath together with Aki as well, making matters of preparing one so much better. "I normally prepare a snack for Aki with his bath. Is there something in particular you'd want for tonight?" He asked wanting to make sure he took Jack's request for a snack or maybe he had one they had both liked as kids and wanted to share again?

What Jack told him confused him a little, Aki not want sex? That didn't seem like it was true considering he helped him out every now and then when bathing him because he was still clearly pent up and needed release somehow. But now that Luke was thinking about it, it was a bit odd that Aki never asked more of him despite clearly being aroused. He would have expected it by this point but he really did seem to not be interested. Or at least it made him feel like that was the case. Being told that he should ask him that himself made him nod, he'd have to find the right time to do so but he definitely wanted to figure out if it really was just because Aki didn't like sex.

Following Jack back down to breakfast he made sure that he had what he wanted before he was cleaning up some of the dishes that had been emptied and that he had used to make breakfast. Luke wasn't one to leave a mess, and since he dirtied the dishes it was only fair he be the one to clean them up as well. He could hear the brothers talking about a letter they had gotten. Jack mentioning something about an old friend who wanted to see him again and get together one he gets into town. It made him a little curious, but he knew better than to eavesdrop and instead just hummed a little tune to himself under his breath to keep focused on something else.

Jack had shrugged his shoulders to the question about the snacks at the bath. Shrugging his shoulder, "I don't think there is anything. Maybe some cheese and cracker, but I would eat what my brother has too. I would like to share that too," Jack answered him before reaching the kitchen.

Aki slowly got up from the table, starting to walk away from the table before going over to Luke. "Luke, that was a good breakfast. Good one as usual," Aki said to him before he moved to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Looks like my brother needs to attend to that letter...I will be taking the paper to my office. I don't think I have anything planned, so you don't need to get dressed just yet..." Aki said after, before leaving with the newspaper in hand. He had grabbed the other mail too, as Jack watched from table.

Jack had finished what was at hand, looking over the letter again for second time before he put it back inside of there. Slowly getting up, "I think I am gonna work on the reply in my room. Could you bring me those supplies so I can write back? I am thinking after that, it would be good to get dressed. I kind of want to head out for the day but I don't know if brother wants to go out. Would you like to go out with me?" Jack asked.

"I'll be in my room and once you bring the supplies, you can give me the answer. Gives you some time to think," Jack said before starting to walk away.

Luke had continued to gather dishes as they emptied and was washing them to make things easier for when both brothers had decided they were finished instead of waiting to do them all in the end. He glanced up when he heard Aki tell him that it was a good breakfast, indicating it was good as usual. 'Usual...' He thought to himself with a soft sigh but the kiss to his cheek definitely had him perk up and made him happier glancing towards Jack when Aki indicated his brother would need to tend to the letter and he would be taking the paper to his office.

Nodding he was about to ask if Aki wanted him to bring to anything up to him while he was in his office but he indicated that he didn't think he had anything planned and so he didn't need to get dressed yet. "Of course." Luke said with a nod watching him leave with the newspaper in hand before he was returning to the dishes.

"I'll get right on it." He replied when he heard Jack ask him about bringing the materials he'd need to his room so he could write a reply to his letter. As he was speaking Luke was drying his hands so he could go fetch the materials that Jack would need. Listening to the plans that he had for the day, he glanced towards him when he was asked if he would like to go out with him. It was... something neither brother had ever asked him before and he honestly was more than willing to do so.

He watched Jack leave before he finished cleaning up the kitchen, then went off to get the materials he had requested. As he was doing this he made sure that going out into town with Jack was really something he wanted to do. The more he thought about it the more he really wanted to go out with him. It had been so long since he had seen outside of the mansion, outside of the estate grounds and he was super excited and eager at the prospect of seeing more. Even after taking his position as their personal servant he had not been given the privilege of leaving the estate's grounds. This would be the first time since he had arrived here, and the desire to see what lies beyond without fear of his place and what would become of him was burning bright.

Having gotten all the supplies he knocked on the bedroom door before entering the room. "I got the supplies you've request Master Jack." Luke said as he carried them over to the brother. "Shall I get you clothes for the day while you write your reply?" He asked wanting to know if Jack wanted him to get his clothes now or wait until he had finished replying to his letter.

Jack had gone to the bedroom, going straight there to the bedroom as he rather silent. Inside of him, he was thinking if Luke would say yes or not. One of the issues would be making sure Aki was okay with all of this, but he thought it was a way to get closer to see who this servant was who was starting to get closer to his own brother.

Jack got himself situated on the bed, as he was sitting there on the bed. He had grabbed a book, to read for now till Luke had arrived there. Hearing the door, he turned toward it,"Thank you," Jack had said when he had seen all of the supplies that Luke had selected. "Those are look like great stuff," Jack said before taking it from him before spreading it across the bed. It showed Jack had done this before, and not having made a mess on the bed before.

Having the letter out, he was lost in thought as he read it over again to see how to reply to it. He snapped out of this daze, when he heard that question come from him. "Yes you can do that. Make sure they are prepared well for the weather though," Jack mentioned as he started to write out the reply. As he wrote the reply, he started to hum something but it didn't take long before he had finished writing the reply. Addressing it too, as he placed it to the side of him so he could take them to send that out.

"I am gonna be taking that to mail out, as well any other mail while out...." Jack said, showing he was teasing the other now if he was really gonna bring him or not. "So...Luke. Do you want to come with me? If you do, we could have a meal out there and I get dress you in some more fancier stuff...." Jack asked him now. Checking over what he had chosen, seeing what Luke was choosing for the moment. "I think taking a umbrella would be good. Oh going into town would be fun too.."

Luke was quiet as Jack was re-reading his letter and started to write a reply to it. Nodding when he was told to make sure the clothes he had picked were appropriate for today's weather. Ensuring he took the weather into consideration he grabbed an outfit for the man and was returning to lay it out for him while Jack was finishing up his response to the letter he had received. He was preparing to help get Jack dressed when his Master told him that he was going to be taking it to mail out as well as any other mail while he was out. It made him meet the man's gaze and he could tell by the way that Jack was watching him that the man was teasing him.

Desperate to be able to get away from the estate for a little while he was glad when Jack mentioned the idea of him going along. The idea of possibly having a meal together while they were out and being dressed in fancier clothing just seemed like an added plus to Luke. That was of course, if he could convince Jack to take him. Master Jack was asking if he would like to go with him, but just because he wanted to do so did not mean that the man would end up taking him, knowing his word was final and that he could indeed change his mind. Torment him with a chance to get away from the estate with awhile before crushing that chance and leaving him behind. Luke didn't feel like Jack would be the brother capable of doing that, but he knew not to underestimate the man either.

It didn't take Luke very long at all to express that he would be happy to accompany Jack. "I would love to accompany you into town today, Master. If it pleases you." The last part was to remind himself that he was at the whims of the other man. He'd need the final say and approval before he could go anywhere outside these walls. "I'll be sure to grab one for you." Luke commented when Jack mentioned that he thought taking an umbrella would be a good idea. It did seem as though it could rain, and it would not be good for him to be caught outside without an umbrella should it start to do so.

Waiting until Jack was readying Luke helped him get dressed, focusing on what he was doing and not on waiting to see if he'd be allowed to go after all. Standing up straight after he had finished dressing Jack he ran a hand over the outfit quickly to smooth it out and make sure he was presentable. Despite the weather he still wanted to make sure that Jack was looking his best, just as he would normally do so for Aki.

Jack heard that, as he nodded his head while he was silent. Hearing that, made a smile go bit bigger on his face. When he was getting dressed by Luke, he was ready to give an answer to Luke. "Luke I have decided that I want you to come with me to town..." Jack started to say. "First I would need my canvas day bag, and put everything in there. Next, we should let Aki know we are heading out. I am just curious on that truly," Jack said lastly to him.

"In that bag I would need the mail, and anything you think may be needed..." Jack said before he whistled out rather loudly. A servant came in rather quickly, "Dress this servant in good wares. Luke coming to town with me," Jack said, moving to leave for the room. "I will go talk with my brother..." Jack said after, leaving the room to go talk with Aki at the moment.

The servant went into certain area, starting pulling out pieces of clothes before placing it on the bed. "Dress in that Luke, that is a great honor for you to go along with them. They tend to go by themselves," the servant said, getting ready to leave. "Get dressed quickly and meet him downstairs," the servant continued to say before leaving the room now to leave Luke there by himself for now.

Later on after talking with his brother, there was some arguments but Aki was okay with him taking Luke with him. Aki had came with Jack to see them off, as Aki moved to watch them leave. "Take care of my brother Luke. He can be a handful.." Aki had said before leaving them be. Jack just rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah...let's get out of here..." Jack said, ready to leave with Luke and left with him soon after..

• 2 weeks later...

He felt like he was just standing around wasting time and not getting anything accomplished while Jack seemed to try to figure out whether or not he was going to let him go with him after all. Anxiety rising with each second that had passed, really wanting to be able to go into town for the first time since arriving at the estate and starting to work for the brother's. Finally Jack seemed to have made a decision and was letting him know he'd be allowed to accompany him into town. Instantly his face brightened and a large smile appeared on his face, really excited to be able to get out of the mansion and see the town. "As you wish, Master." Luke instantly responded when he was told what he would need to do moving to grab his canvas day bag to pack away what the older man wanted them to bring along.

After retrieving the bag Luke had just re-entered the room when Jack was telling him what needed to be packed away in the bag. Grabbing the mail he thought about what else may be needed, Jack reminding him to take the weather outside into consideration. Packing a few other things that he thought they made need when Jack suddenly whistled loudly, his eyes darting to the servant who had entered the room. "I'll finish getting ready." He responded at being told the other would go and speak with his brother before he was leaving the room.

Turning his attention now to the other servant who was speaking after having grabbed clothes for him. Luke didn't hesitate in slipping out of what he was currently wearing and into the clothes that had been picked for him, not remotely shy about his body and not minding the fact that another was present. He had been around the twins and had gotten them both dressed often enough to no longer feel weird such things, in regard to him or others. "You're right." He agreed at the comment of this being an honor. Of course, Luke had already been more than aware that this was an honor, and he was going to take advantage of it, enjoy it as much as possible. "I will." Luke said glancing towards the other servant as he was changing. When he was done he took care of what he had changed out of before grabbing the bag and moving to meet Jack downstairs.

When he arrived he found that both of the twins were there, his eyes moving to Aki who was telling him to take care of his brother. "I will." He promised though he didn't feel like there was anything he'd actually have to watch. When it came down to things Jack was in charge of this who excursion after all. Following Jack out of the mansion his excitement was only growing, though when they reached the town he did his best to quell it and act as though this wasn't anything new or exciting. Even if that wasn't remotely the case, his eyes darting around before he was looking back to Jack keeping up a good pace with the other.

Jack led him to the horse drawn carriage, before the carriage started to pull away from the estate and toward town. Jack sat there in the carriage, looking over at Luke. "Well, this looks like this is gonna be great day. Nice weather to be out right now too," Jack said moving to go take the bag from him. Looking over the canvas bag, he moved to ruffle the other's hair. " Good job Luke. I am so glad that I brought you along..." Jack said to him.

The carriage had arrived deep into the city, as the carriage stopped near where others were parked. Climbing out of it, while taking Luke with him. Looking around the city, he let out a long sigh of relief with a smile on his face. "This is great, look at this. Everybody is out," Jack said, holding the hand of Luke as he started to go for the walk. "We are getting closer to the post office now, as that is the first stop...." Jack said to Luke.

Getting to the stop, he slipped as Jack started to mail each one of the envelope into it's appropriate spot. "Do you like it? Being outside of the estate right now?" Jack asked with a smile on his face.

"Now we don't have that many other tasks. We can do something you want to do, since I have a guess you haven't been out like this before? Maybe a new outfit?" Jack asked now, now walking with him.

A bright and eager smile appeared when his hair was ruffled and he was praised, hearing Jack say he was glad he had brought him along. This was something he hadn't expected, he never thought he would want to be praised by either of the twins, but things had definitely changed. Over the last few months he had gotten used to working with them, had begun to want to be near them and liking anything that showed they were happy with him.

As they were walking Jack had taken his hand, which caused another odd feeling of pride and happiness to bubble up inside of him. His eyes moving over all of the people who were about as well when Jack brought attention to them. "It is a rather nice day." He agreed with a nod, it was a nice day, especially right now. Nodding when he was informed they were drawing close to their first stop his eyes moved ahead of them again, this whole thing was quite new to him and he was excited and happy to be able to experience it. Especially with Jack who would probably be far more accepting of any excited or eager reaction he would have compared to how Aki would most likely handle it in the same or similar situation.

"I do... it's really nice. It's been a really long time since I got to experience anything outside of my Master's home." Luke admitted feeling a little embarrassed but he was sure that Jack was aware of that. The man he had lived with before had taught him a lot, but it did not change his rank, didn't change what was expected of him and what he was allowed to do. After being sold to begin with he had never seen outside of his master's property until he was taken to Jack and Aki, and then again locked away on private grounds until now. This whole thing was so exciting and new, after so many years.

A soft blush appeared when Jack brought attention to him not being out like this before. Was it that clear? He had hoped it wasn't but maybe Jack was just better at reading him than he had originally thought, which wouldn't be all that surprising. "That sounds like fun!" He happily and eagerly replied, though he normally would have found any reason for them not to do so he had to admit that getting a new outfit with Jack could be fun. More than happy to do anything the other wanted, since he was really just thankful for the whole experience knowing that this wasn't something most of them would ever have the opportunity to enjoy, and yet here he was.

After getting a hold of himself again he offered a small smile, "I would honestly enjoy anything you suggested. I'm just thankful for the chance to spend time with you, especially outside of the estate." Luke wanted to be honest with Jack, and this was the best time to be doing so. He spent more time with Aki it seemed, taking care of the other's brother, now he had a chance to spend more time with Jack. Spending time with him and getting to experience being in town was really just an added advantage at this point. Not to mention, shopping for a new outfit could probably turn out to be a lot of fun with Jack. The more he thought about it the more his excitement was growing.

Jack nodded silently, listening to how Luke was acting like. "It does sound like fun, but that's not all. I was thinking something else, but that something we can decide later on. Oh I did tell you, we could share a nice meal locally right? I keep to those promises," Jack said to him

Nodding his head again, as he continued to move toward where one of the shops where you can buy a good array of clothing and even get them tailored on spot. "There is a shop nearby, where we are going that I go with my brother too. Nice people work there, especially that nice tailor lady there..." Jack said. "Well you are showing it which is nice. Maybe I should take you out more with you, when I want to go out. My brother doesn't always like going out with me..."

Reaching the shop, Jack opened the door for him before they walked into the clothing and tailor shop. Waving to some people, as he caught attention of one of the people working there. It was a female, who had came over and eyed Luke a little before looking over at Jack. "Who is the cutie with you, Jack? Never see you with anyone except for that twin brother of yours," the woman said.

"Oh,him? This is Luke, our personal servant and a very good one at that. I thought I spoil him a little, and I am thinking about checking in on some outfits like for those big up and coming events. You know those parties we attend," Jack answered. "Start looking Luke. I'll be going in the back to check on my order, while you can look around," Jack said, starting to walk away from Luke and disappearing behind the door with the woman. Coming back after few minutes, with a pleased look on his face before he started to look around for Luke.

Spotting Luke, he came up behind him. "So..find anything?" Jack asked.

• 2 weeks later...

His curiosity was peaked when Jack told him that wasn't all and he was thinking about something else, only to indicate that it was something they could decide on later. It really just made him want to know what it was even more, but he was able to refrain from asking and instead just nodded and when he was asked if he had mentioned them having a nice meal together locally. A bright smile appearing when Jack once more promised that they would do that, telling him that he kept to those promises. It made him quite eager to have a nice lunch with him while they were in town, though he deep down hoped that Aki wouldn't miss them too much while they were gone.

Approaching the shop Jack confided in him that his brother didn't always like going out with him, saying that maybe he should take him out more often when he went out. "I definitely wouldn't mind coming out with you again." He admitted wanting to be completely honest with the other. If Aki didn't want to go with his twin and Jack did not want to go alone he had absolutely no problem accompanying him again. If Luke was being completely honest he'd love to accompany either brother anytime they came to town and were willing to take him enjoying the sense of freedom that he felt when in public. Even if he knew it was a false sense of freedom, it was nice all the same.

Entering the shop Luke's eyes moved towards the woman when she commented on the 'cutie' with him. A soft blush sprouting up on his cheeks when Jack talked so casually. Nodding as he was told to start looking while he checked on his order. Watching Jack move to follow the woman he turned his attention back to the clothes that were all around him. Looking over the items and asking himself how often this happened to any of the others back at the estate. The servant who had gathered the clothes he was dressed in right now had told him it was an honor, but did that mean that it didn't happen to others very often anyway?

Shaking that thought from his head he was looking over a few items when he heard Jack's voice break through his thoughts. Looking up at him a small smile appearing as he turned to face him. "Not really. Everything looks nice in it's own way." Luke said with a small shrug. "Was your order ready?" He asked once more interested in the other and what he was doing instead of what was being offered to him. Anyone else may have tried to take advantage of Jack being occupied in another room and the lack of others around to try to run off, Luke on the other hand had no interest in doing any such thing.

Shaking that thought from his head he was looking over a few items when he heard Jack's voice break through his thoughts. Looking up at him a small smile appearing as he turned to face him. "Not really. Everything looks nice in it's own way." Luke said with a small shrug. "Was your order ready?" He asked once more interested in the other and what he was doing instead of what was being offered to him. Anyone else may have tried to take advantage of Jack being occupied in another room and the lack of others around to try to run off, Luke on the other hand had no interest in doing any such thing.

-

Aki liked hearing that Luke would like to be out with him. Maybe he would talk with Aki about going out with him, more so. It was rather nice to have someone who seemed to enjoy his company out, then someone who would complain like his twin brother.

"Well you get to choose something while you are out. I get to spoil you since you choose to come out with me," Aki said to him, before ruffling his hair. "My order was ready, I will be grabbing it on my way out. Now let me grab somethings for you if you cant pick anything," Aki said moving to pick a few things before heading to where the cashier is. Grabbing what he wanted, he had carried everything out.

"Come on Luke. Let's go somewhere to eat...." he said, heading where the food restaurants were being served up. Walking through the district, "Looks anything good?" He asked him.

Jack telling him that if he couldn't pick anything he'd grab some things for him made Luke nod watching the other make his choice before he was taking them up to the cashier. One good thing about this was it brought out what the other thought he'd look good in, or at the very least what he wouldn't mind seeing him in which helped him make a connection fo such things to consider next time. Happily following him out of the store he offered the carry the purchases for Jack, not that he didn't think he was more than capable of doing so but wanting to offer his assistance in this way anyway.

Suddenly he was asked if anything looked good and after taking in a deep breath and looking around he pointed towards a place that seemed nice. The smells coming from it made his mouth water and so he was sure they had some great food, and if Jack was letting him make a choice again he wanted to take full advantage of the chance this time. After he had made his opinion known he turned his gaze back to Jack and smiled at him. "You know, there is still a lot about you and your brother I don't know. Even after having been with you guys for years and working more closely with you now." He said making it clear that he still wanted to learn more about the twins.

Jack and Aki had showed him something and told him something they probably didn't show or tell most people. But he just felt like that brought even more questions, even more things to learn about them. Luke knew quite a bit about their daily habits and what they liked to have done on a day to day basis. But that wasn't what he wanted to learn about them right now, he wanted to learn more about the people he worked for, the people who literally owned him.

Jack had given him some of the bags, so they were carrying equal amounts at least. He didn't think Luke needed to carry everything out. Some people gave him a look, that he was carrying things even though he had someone like a servant with him by his side. "Thanks for carrying some of those..."

Seeing where Luke was pointing toward, he nodded his head as Jack started to head for restaurant that Luke picked out. "This is one of the better places," Jack said before stopping in front of the restaurant when he heard what he said. "You want to know more about me? Well you can ask me anything over this meal..."

Going into the restaurant, Jack had gotten them a table for them both as they sat down at the table now. Sitting at the table, as he got them both water first off. Sitting there across from Luke, he thought about it, "Now ask me anything. I am pretty open, except for few things..." Jack said, ready for any type of questions that he had.

Being told that the place he picked was one of the better places made him super happy to hear, at least he had a great sense of smell to have been able to pick this place out and it's great food from others. "Yes." Luke replied with a nod, really wanting to know more about Jack. He was told he could ask him anything over this meal, that made him a little nervous but he nodded again as they entered the restaurant and were lead to their table he got himself comfortable sitting across the table from Jack.

His mind was already racing as the other man got them both water to start with and when it arrived he sipped at it a little before he was told to ask him anything that he was pretty open except for a few things. Those few things made him all the more curious and he instantly wanted to ask about those, but he would respect that there were some thing that Jack wouldn't want to discuss.

There was a lot he wanted to ask Jack about, and there was a lot he wanted to learn about him. Not all of his questions would teach him something about the other though and so he decided to push those questions aside for now and ask him later on in there meal. Instead he asked a very simple question, "Let's start easy. What are some things you absolutely don't like, and some things that you absolutely love. Doesn't have to be related to food, could be a hobby... activity... people... anything really."

Jack sat there at the table, as he sat across from his servant but they did get some looks since servants tend to not eat at the same table. Hearing those questions, he nodded his head with a nod of his head. "I like being out with people, sweets and just hanging around my brother. I guess I do like the arts," Jack answered first off before getting ready to answer the other questions. "I don't like people who think servants are not people..and high society people who are snobs," Jack answered more.

"I will order for both of us. We can share somethings," Jack told him, before speaking. "Unless you want to order something for yourself from the menu," Jack now suggested.

When the waiter came around, Jack decided to order what he wanted before looking to Luke to see if he would order his own food or he would be ordering for him. "Choose anything Luke. This is my treat, part of the spoils that you get with being our personal servant..." Jack told him, moving to go take a sip from his glass of water before the waiter left after the orders were taken.

"If you want to ask more private ones. You can ask them when we get back, I rather not have them out in the open for everyone to hear. I am pretty private, like my own brother."

It didn't surprise Luke that Jack liked to hang around his brother, even if they weren't always together the other did seem happy whenever he was around his brother. Being a people person also wasn't all that surprising, really none of what he had said yet was, it all seemed to fit how Luke saw him pretty well. Being told that he didn't like people who think servants aren't people and the high society snobs made him nod. Even that made sense and seemed to fit the view of Jack he already had, just solidifying the views he had gotten of him by working around him for this long. "That makes sense." Luke admitted with a small smile ignoring the looks they got since they were sitting at the same table.

"That's fine." Luke said not minding Jack ordering for them figuring whatever he ordered would be good anyway and he didn't really care what he ate since the place itself smelled amazing and made him just generally hungry. "No, it's fine." He insisted not wanting to make a big deal out of anything and really not feeling like it was going to make a difference if he ordered or Jack ordered for him.

After their orders were done and the waiter had left Jack told him that he could ask him more private things when they got back if he wanted. That they were just things he would rather not have out in the open for everyone to hear. "Okay." Not minding the wait and trying to figure out what exactly he wanted to learn about him versus just general information he felt he didn't know.

Jack had became silent, as he sat there for the moment. When the food came around, as it was served up in sharing type of style. "Look at the good choices, choose what you want and serve it up. That why i told them we were sharing so you can try a few things that don't get made really back at estate..." Jack pointed out, "Could also help you with good ideas for your next cooked meals," Jack added on.

"We do get a good delivery of stock there, as you met some of delivery people probably while helping in kitchen. Right?" Jack asked. Jack had licked his lips in sensual matter, before whispering, "I am surprised I haven't asked one to come and join me. They look all good especially when they aren't wearing shirt.." Jack said with a chuckle.

Starting to eat his food some more, someone had came over to them as Jack kept his composure for what was gonna come out of this person's mouth. It was someone he knew though. "It nice to see you, and without your brother either. This must be the personal servant I have heard about it..." the friend of the twin's said. "Nice to see you again," Jack said before they walked away. "I was getting ready to protect you from what could come out of their mouth. They can be nasty.."

• 2 weeks later...

The food smelled amazing and did really look good, his eyes going over it as Jack told him to choose what he wanted and serve himself which was why he had told them they were sharing it. Nodding he listened at the mention of trying a few things that didn't get made at the mansion, expressing that it would help him come up with good ideas for his next cooked meal. That was true, if Jack was ordering this food he clearly liked it, and since he normally went out with Aki it was safe to assume that his brother did as well. Keeping that in mind he was careful to make sure he tried a little bit of everything so he could get a taste of it. Though he really only ate the ones he actually liked that didn't mean that he wouldn't make any of the others for the brother's since in the end it was about them and not really anyone else.

"Yes." He confirmed when he was asked if he had met some of the delivery people while working in the kitchen. Luke had met them and they had all seemed like nice people, not to mention it had gotten him more acquainted with what was delivered each time, what was eaten more and what could be held off on ordering in the future. These were definitely important things to know when it came to planning the meals that he actually cooked for the brothers' versus the meals that were cooked for them by the chef when they had an event. Luke was drawn from his thoughts suddenly at the comment of Jack telling him that they all looked good especially when they weren't wearing a shirt. Not all that surprised by the comment he chuckled softly, "Yes... I suppose they do." He mused though he knew that the delivery guys weren't the only people that Jack felt that way about. While he had more of his interest in the brothers himself he was aware that Jack's attention and interest could vary wildly depending on what he looked for that day while Aki was oddly... lax. Not really seeing the other interested or expressing that type of interest in others, that didn't mean it didn't happen just that he didn't see it.

Again he was drawn from his thoughts this time by a voice he did not know his eyes moved towards the man but his gaze also remained away from the person's not wanting to lock gazes as even his voice seemed intimidating. It seemed that this went relatively fine though and the man was walking away from them his gaze moved to Jack when he expressed he had been getting ready to protect him as what could come out of said person's mouth could be nasty. "To everyone? Or just servants?" Luke found himself asking. Feeling like such things would be aimed more towards him and other servants than people of more status like the brothers.

“Well hopefully they don’t cause too much trouble. They can be idiots and forget to bring in what we ordered,” Jack commented. Licking his lips a little, “I should get them to do that one day. Come in shirtless…” Jack mumbled showing how much of a perv he could be.

“To everyone Luke. Everyone can be nasty, unfortunately it can just come out of someone. They will never come tell me, but I know they are talking about me sitting with a servant who should be sitting in proper area where the other servants if they come…”. Jack explained before finishing what was there. “I’ll go pay for the bill, just wait here for now…” Jack said before leaving him there by himself. He had came back, ready to get out of there. “Let’s go out of here and try to enjoy ourselves more. Unless you rather just go home now..?”

"None really. Though I do suppose how much of a disruption they are depends on their moods that day too." Luke admitted. The delivery men were normally quick and quiet, dropping things off, getting things signed off on and leaving though they would have a chat while things were unloaded and all they were normally quite professional about it. But like everyone once they got comfortable or were feeling a particular way they could be more distracting and disruptive than normal. Jack mumbling that he should have them come in shirtless one day made a small smile appear, though it definitely showed him that the other could be a perv he wasn't really surprised about it. Considering how he behaved with some of the boys at the estate this wasn't a surprise at all, it was something he would expect of him and he was sure that the men would be more than happy to agree. "I'm sure if you were requesting or asking them to do so they'd be more than happy to oblige." He admitted.

Nodding when he was told to everyone, well at least it made him feel a little better to know such a thing wasn't just aimed at servants. Jack mentioning how the others felt about Jack having him sit with him at the table more like an equal than a servant made a soft blush appear because he knew the older man was right, so many people probably had or saw a problem with this and though would not voice it directly to Jack had no trouble voicing it to others. Being told to stay here while Jack paid the bill he nodded again and just waited quietly for him to return, when he had he was more than willing to follow his Master out of the restaurant carrying the bags he had been given to carry earlier once more. Being asked if he wanted to try to enjoy themselves more or would rather go home made him stop and think.

For a few moments he was in his thoughts, but his eyes soon moved up to Jack and he found himself not wanting to go home yet. "If you don't mind I wouldn't object to enjoying ourselves more." Luke voiced. If Jack had no problem spending more time with him and trying to enjoy themselves some more he would be more than happy to do so with him. Really enjoying the time they were spending together and easily ignoring and refusing to think about how others saw them right now. He never really got the chance to spend time with just Jack, seemingly spending more time and focusing more on Aki aside from meals and events. This was his chance to build a bond with Jack, the person who saved him from being sold in the first place and gave him a second chance.

With that thought on his mind he asked his next question, "Why did you take a chance on me all those months ago? When Master Aki had me listed as one of the boys to sell... we had never talked or even interacted before that day and yet you still took a chance on me. Finding a way for me to stay and prove myself. Why would you do that instead of just sending me away with the others?" This was important to him, it had been something in the back of his mind and something he thought about late at night when he couldn't sleep ever since that day. He had to know what Jack saw in him, why he would advocate for him to stay when he had managed to slip by them for a few years before that with no contact with them directly.