Gaining Favor (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

th?id=OIP.Gr7AL1GIkznUyvBuPXASVQHaKe

Name: Luke

Race: Human

Skills: Rather good at cooking and sewing

Other Info: Does whatever he thinks is best for him, even if it sacrifices pervious morals

Luke ran a hand through his white hair and sighed softly to himself for awhile now he had managed to slip under the radar had managed to stay out of the sight of master's of the house. It was easy, with the other boys normally more than willing to fight for their attention, but that also meant that he had become more aware of what was becoming of the boys who were 'forgotten' about or who had been less than satisfactory. They were being resold, sent away, sometimes depending on how unsatisfactory they were even being given away as a gift making them someone else's problem. With that being said he was aware of how the more desired and favorite boys were treated so well, and it made him come to realize that there needed to be a change. He needed to change.

If he wanted to avoid being resold or given away, if he was going to get a better life for himself then he would need to start behaving in a manner that seemed to gain favor with the two men. They weren't much older than himself, and it was weird at how completely different their lives were how their positions couldn't be any further apart. It wasn't even that the men were unattractive, that couldn't be any further from the truth. The brothers were quite attractive, but Luke had always wanted to stay out of their sight. Not really be noticed by them in the hopes that his life would just be... simple. That he'd never be called on, never really wanted but as time had passed he came to realize how close he was to just being... sold. Being sent away since he wasn't really fulfilling any purpose or offering the services that were expected from him.

To Luke this decision wasn't made lightly, he had prized himself on not being one of those boys. Not being all over the brothers and so eager to please. But maybe that was a lot of his problem too, and that even if he wasn't really invested he could put on enough of an act to at least gain enough favor to keep him safe from being sold or given away. Some of his other skills could even come in handy, maybe make him more useful than just the sexual things that would be expected of him. Not to mention he was sure those skills could put him above the other boys, which was certainly going to be a plus and help him out.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRfimre81cYn7kbgaDORa-3ag2TsCQ3zoYQngbGzUXxOPMaIyCT

Name: Aki(L) and Jack®

Race: Aki half human, half demon

Jack half human, half angel

Abilities: Aki - can use magic (destruction)

Jack - can use magic (healing and wards)

- can sprout angelic wings

Other info : the twins are inseperatable, spending time with each other a lot

The twins were in each other company for most of the time, but they were different from each other. Jack was kind, energetic and even playful. Aki was different, as he was serious and not like his twin brother. The boys who worked for the twins, knew to keep on both of their good sides.

Today, Jack was moving around the estate as he walked around barely dressed. He had long shirt and some underwear underneath it. Asking one of them to grab Luke, as he wanted to talk with him. He wanted to spend time with Luke.

Aki was rather interested in a book though, as he sat in the big library as he read there. Beside him though, was a ledger of all of boys who had or were at estate. If they were sold or gifted. He had talk to his brother, since there was a few that were getting close to be getting removed. He remember, he gave a group of two or three away since they werent proved useful for the estate.

The more Luke was thinking about his situation and how close things were to changing if he didn't step up his game and start playing his cards right the more his anxiety seemed to grow a little. But he had to admit to himself, this life, though nothing he had dreamed about as a kid growing up was still far better than how it had been when he was growing up. With it set in his mind that this was something that would make things for him so much easier it was easy to push aside the feeling of not wanting to really be close to anyone in any such manner without actually feeling emotionally close to that person.

Running into one of the other boys he was a bit surprised to hear that Jack wanted him and that they had been told to take him there. It was... odd that he was ever asked for. Honestly, Luke was sure the two brothers were barely aware of his existence, if they were aware at all. This made it seem like nothing good was going to come out of this, but he agreed. Not that he could really decline anyway.

When they made it to where Jack was he wasn't surprised to find that the other man was barely dressed, seeming to be wearing the bare minimum, even if he could probably drop one of those items and still be perfectly fine. "You asked for me?" Luke said softly as the other boy left to go about his business and leaving the two of them alone. This was new territory for Luke so he wasn't really sure how to approach it yet, but he'd learn and fast. He had too. At least he knew Jack was the more friendly brother, though Aki wasn't necessarily mean or anything it made this whole situation all the easier on Luke and less stressful than it would have been.

Jack saw Luke there, as he moved to go rush over to him to give him a hug. Hugging the other, his hands snaked around and groped at parts of him. He stopped before going to his ass, but slowly stepped back away from Luke. "Luke. I am so glad you came to me, so obediently. Thats what i like," Jack said moving to take his hand and started to drag him around. "My brother is lame. He wont join me for lunch," he said getting to the kitchen. Turning to him, "can you even cook? Me and him didnt really look into you," Jack asked.

Walking over to where he was near where the kitchen was noticably empty. "If you can, prove it to me and cook me up something. Maybe something for Aki too.."

One of the boys came in, as the male was gonna try to prepare something but Jack pulled the cute male into his arms. "Now, now. Let Luke cook," jack told the boy before sitting down with the other pet in his lap.

The hug was sudden and almost startling to Luke who couldn't recall ever being Jack's presence before, he could feel the other's hands wandering over him and groping different parts of his body though he was glad when he managed to refrain from doing so to his ass. It was all quite sudden considering how before he never would have been spared a glance, listening as he was told that Jack liked how he had come to him so obediently. Wasn't like he really had an option but he didn't say that as his hand was taken and he was dragged around behind him to wherever they were going. Being told how his brother was lame and wouldn't join him for lunch they were entering the kitchen at that point as he was asked if he could cook and being told that neither of them really looked into him.

That was what Luke was worried about at this point. Jack and Aki not looking into him wasn't good, not with as long as he had been here. The kitchen was clearly empty as he looked around it right before he was told that if he could cook to prove it to him and make him something, adding to maybe make something for Aki as well. Nodding he tried to think of what he could even make for the two, clearly it was lunch which at least made things a little easier but he wasn't really sure what either of the men liked or didn't like. As he was trying to think on the spot another one of the boys had entered the kitchen clearly to do what he had been instructed to do only to get caught by Jack and pulled into his arms. Glancing towards the two as Jack was settling himself in a chair and pulling the other boy into his lap.

"Of course." Luke finally spoke up agreeing to cook Jack and Aki lunch before he decided to see just how helpful the other man was going to be to him by asking if there was something he'd prefer to have, something he was craving. "Is there something in particular you'd like for me to make for you?" His voice was soft but easy to hear and it was clear he was a bit curious. To be honest, after all this time living with the brothers a curiosity really had sunk in to Luke. Wanting to learn more about them, proving he could cook and making something for lunch that'd satisfy them was something he'd be more than happy to do. Especially if it had any chance of saving him from ending up being sold or gifted.

Jack kept the young pet in his lap, when he was asked what he wanted. "I want something spicy. Like something with a kick to it," Jack answered. "Make whatever you think is best. Make sure to make more toned down on the kick for my brother. He doesnt like it like I do," Jack said giving the pet a little kiss on the cheek before they left the room before another entered. "Master Jack. Your brother wants you in the library..' They said before leaving the room. "Looks like I get to have lunch with my brother anyway. Make sure it gets done and taken to the library. Why dont you bring it to us too. Aki probably wants to see you too.." Jack said before leaving to be with his brother in the library.

Inside of the library, Jack laid across one of the couches with his brother still in the same seat he was in. "Now why did you want to see me? Miss me already?" jack questioned.

"I may have but also business related things. We need get rid of dead weight brother and i need you to look at my list.." Aki said handing it over to his brother who looked it over.

"Luke is on the list? I have him preparing lunch, but i guess he was too under radar for us to know he was here. I guess we will see Aki if he is staying or not," Jack spoke as he looked over the list again before handing it back over to his brother who put it into his ledger for save keeping.

"Hopefully he can cook..."

Being told Jack wanted something spicy made Luke nod he could work with that and he moved around the kitchen to gather the items he'd need to make the man and his brother lunch. As he was told to tone down on the kick for Aki as his brother didn't like it like he did he nodded, "Certainly." He'd be sure to do as Jack instructed making sure that one dish was easier on the spices so as not to make it in a way that Aki wouldn't like or be able to eat. Luke was already seasoning a lean piece of venison when he heard another enter and tell Jack that his brother wanted him in the library. Turning to look at Jack when he was addressed again he listened as he was told to make sure it gets done and taken to the library before instructing that he should be the one to deliver it as Aki probably wanted to see him too. "Yes sir." He replied with another small nod before returning to what he was doing though his anxiety suddenly skyrocketed. Not really sure why either brother even acknowledged his existence and a little unnerved that they both seemed to finally acknowledge it on the same day.

Luke did the best he could pulling as much of his skill as he could to make sure he made them a good meal that would hopefully keep him here long enough to build a better role for himself. To climb through the ranks of the other boys, or at least high enough to not be considered dead weight and as one that needed to be resold or given away. When the meal was finished he took care in plating them reminding himself which one of the plates would go to which brother to ensure that neither got the other's meal and ended up disappointed in his skill. It was with said skill be balanced the tray in one hand, the plates and a couple of options to drink on the tray as he added two glasses to the tray with his other hand before heading up to the library. Not knowing what the brothers were up too he knocked before entering when he finally arrived at the library. It hadn't taken him too long to where he was worried they would be impatient, he had actually made decent time.

Setting the tray down he grabbed the dishes for each brother and delivered it to the appropriate one before he was returning to the tray and politely asking what they would like to drink. Luke could, when needed pull the strings in his favor and act as he was sure both brothers wanted him too. Once bother brothers had their food and their drinks he gave a slight bow, "Is there anything else I can do for you, Masters?" He asked wondering what else he could do for them right now.

The twins were enjoying each other company, before a knock was at the door. They turned to the door, before Luke came in with the food. "Good timing," Jack pointed out as he watched Luke with the food. "It all looks like good food.." Aki mentioned. They each picked up a drink, taking a sip before going down to eat some that was there.

They started to eat silently, as they didnt want say much. When the question was asked, it was Aki who spoke up though. "There is nothing truly. This food is rather good, i thought you were..useless.." Aki said bluntly before taking another mouthful of food. "I guess we need to look into it more," Aki mentioned after.

Jack was shocked by his brother with how blunt he was. He was almost done the food, finishing the drink since it was rather spicy. "Brother, you shouldnt say things to him. Luke come join me on the couch, you can sit with me.." Jack said patting the spot beside him. "Sit with us, we need to know more..."

A soft blush appeared on Luke's face when he heard Aki say that he thought he was useless after menting that the food was rather good. It wasn't like he hadn't known that was what they thought of him, that was why he knew he had to change his behavior, had to start behaving in the way he figured they wanted and if he could cook for them too and boost his standing with them even more he certainly would. It was what Aki said after he had taken another biteful of food that made Luke's heart stop for a moment. Saying they needed to look into it more meant he was already under consideration for selling or giving away. That was unexceptable! Luke knew he had potential, that he could be what they wanted him to be, he just needed another chance.

Since Aki had already said that there is nothing truly that the needed or wanted from him he was expecting to be told to leave them be, but after what he had also said it was Jack who spoke instead telling his brother he shouldn't say those things to him and then telling him to join him on the couch. There wasn't any hesitation in his movement as he moved to do as Jack had said taking his place beside the other brother. At least Jack seemed to be open to him and didn't think he was completely useless. He'd just have to do his best to make sure that he proved he was worth the second chance that Jack seemed to be willing to give him.

"What else do you want to know?" Luke asked curiously. Having thought that the brothers probably knew more about him than he knew about himself. Apparently that wasn't the case, not yet anyway. It hadn't occurred to Luke that when he had taken the seat beside Jack that he had unconsciously sat closer to the brother than he probably would have under any other circumstance. This unconscious action was probably a good thing though, if he was doing things to bring himself closer in contact with either brother then it was only a matter of time before he was proving that he was definitely worth something. "I'll tell you whatever you want to know." He added after some silence had passed between them.

"I want to know lots more. Like your past before you were bought and became a part of here..." Jack said, not minding that Luke had moved close to him. Wrapping his arm around the other, bringing him close to whisper. "I do want to know about your body too. I never got to see what your packing..." Jack said with a little grin on his face.

"You are such a perv brother. Throwing yourself on any of them, just so you can get any action..." Aki commented, moving to open ledger up again. "Looks like my brother is too busy gawking over to ask you anything important. What can you do except for cooking? Are you able to perform favours if either of us want one?" Aki now asked, showing how business like he could be.

Jack rolled his eyes, "you can so mean to them. No wonder some beg to be gifted or sold," Jack said.

"If they can't handle it. Then they shouldnt be here, end of story.." aki argued with his brother.

"Oh?" Luke replied a little surprised to hear that Jack wanted to know about his past before he was bought and became part of this household. "There isn't really much to tell. I've only been in one household before yours, the first one I was bought by. Being sold to them in the first place was a way to help my parents in their old age. They really needed the lump sum that selling me would give them." It had been a mutual decision between him and his parents when he was sixteen. They really needed the income and it was the best way to provide what they needed, enough to ensure they wouldn't have to worry as they aged. It was mainly his idea, his parents had been skeptical and didn't want to do it but he had managed to convince them it was for the best. His first master had been patient in teaching him to cook and sew telling him that they would be important skills when he was to be sold to his permanent home. Even then Luke had thought it would be odd that the man would teach him things just to sell him again but he hadn't minded. When he had been sold again though he had to admit he was less willing to be in the limelight. "He taught me how to cook and sew, adamant that they'd be useful skills for my future masters. I was sold to him at sixteen and well... I was with him until I ended up here."

The arm wrapping around him made him look up at Jack once more, not remotely minding the touch but actually finding he didn't mind it. Being told that he wanted to know about his body too as he had not gotten to see what he was packing yet. This caused a light blush to appear on his face, "It's... normal?" He replied a little unsure how exactly Jack expected him to go about this. Luke didn't like to think that he was shy about his body, but he wasn't the most open about it either. For the brother's he'd have to learn to be more open with his body and all aspects of it.

When Aki spoke he had to admit that he liked that this brother wasn't so quick to throw himself at him, but he had to admit even this more business approach wasn't entirely welcome. Not that he was about to complain either since this was his chance to save himself for now. "I'm pretty good at sewing too." Luke said at first answering what else he was capable of doing besides cooking. When he was asked about being able to perform favours if either of them wanted he already knew the answer expected and because it was the wanted answer he didn't hesitate to give it. "Yes. I am capable of performing favours if wanted." Denying that would only seal his fate of being sold or sent away and so he was honest in saying he'd perform favours when wanted of him.

The brother's bickering about how Aki could be so mean to them made him inwardly smile, it was a bit surprising to see them acting in that manner but it was also kind of nice to see. It made him more aware of them just being normal people too, despite their status and his own. Luke could certainly get used to seeing more of the brothers.

The twins listened to what Luke had said, as Jack was rather interested in this little backstory about Luke. "I still remember when they brought you into the home, I was rather interested but brother told me to stay back for a bit before you got use to this life," Jack admitted as Aki just shrugged his own shoulders. "I rather not get you all excited over someone who may or may not last," Aki mentioned. Thinking about it, it was Jack who added, "Well I would like to see those sewing skills too..."

"What normal or not normal? I just want to see your body Luke and there is no problem in that," Jack answered with a nod of his head before he moved to give it a light peck on the cheek. "You better be okay with that. I would like to see it naked," Jack said with a lick of his lips as Aki rolled how his brother just lusted over him.

Aki nodded his head, going to write something down before making a comment about it. "You are? Well I am glad you can and it may be tested if you can or not," Aki said to him with a shrug of his own shoulders. Aki looked toward the door, before pointing toward it, "Just leave please. That is all for now," Aki said, still pointing for the door.

Jack moved to hug Luke, before letting go of him. When he left, Jack was able to get a smack in toward the other's butt. "Keep on going. Continue your work now.."

When Jack told him that he had been rather interested in him from the moment he had entered the house but had been told by Aki go stay back a bit so he could get used to it made him wonder how things might have turned out had Jack not kept a distance at first. Clearly keeping a distance hadn't exactly been the best idea, since they were now in this situation, at the same time though he realized that wasn't completely the fault of the brother's. He should have tried harder to close the gap, made himself more available, more known to the brothers. "I'll be happy to show them to you whenever you need it." Luke said in a way that made it clear he was eager to do as Jack needed him too. Especially if it was saving his ass, which he really needed to do.

"True." He agreed when he was told Jack just wanted to see his body and that there was no problem in that. There certainly wasn't any problem in him wanting to see his body, as far as Luke was concerned it was kind of Jack and Aki's right to see it. "I certainly wouldn't complain." The response was instant, as though he didn't have to think about it. This was the attitude he was sure they wanted, no complaints, and no hesitation. If Jack wanted to see him naked he'd let him, it'd be the same if Aki wanted that from him, even if the latter didn't make him feel remotely as relaxed or liked as Jack did.

His attention was drawn from Jack who he had noticed lick his lips when he had said he would like to see him naked to Aki who told him he was glad he could and that it may be tested if he could or not. Luke didn't care how they tested him, he'd do his best to perform to their expectations, or as close to them as he could get. Though he honestly had to admit that he was just glad they had liked what he had made for them for lunch. The shrug that Aki had given though made it seem as though he still wasn't convinced that he was worth keeping, that was fine. If Luke could even win over just one of the brother's that'd be a start. But he made it his goal to gain Aki's approval, his attention and maybe even get him to relax a little feeling as though the brother focused on business way too much and needed to relax. "As you wish." He knew not to overstay his welcome, and this was a clear dismissal.

Before he could move even an inch Jack had given him a hug which he had effortlessly returned before he stood, feeling Jack's hand smack his butt before he had even stepped away. Luke gave him a small smile and nodded before he moved to gather the now empty dishes to take them back to the kitchen and clean them before going about his normal day. Entering the kitchen he made quick work of the dishes and had even gone so far as to dry them and put them away before he left the kitchen to go about his usual business. This time though the brother's weighed heavily on his mind, which was definitely different than what he was used to in this house. Trying to think of a game plan, a route to take that would improve his current standing and make it so he was in a sense irreplaceable.

As of right now he wasn't really doing anything that made him particularly worth keeping around, that had been made clear. What had also been made clear was he wasn't the only one able to cook, but maybe he could learn new recipes, foods the brothers really enjoyed and were maybe more complex. He could improve his sewing skills and use them when needed, go out of his way to do little things and when wanted or needed he'd offer himself. Even if he had originally wanted to steer clear from such things.

The twins watched him leave him like, seeing and watching him leave. Jack looked over at his brother with a hopeful look on his face as he started to speak. "So..brother. What do you think about Luke? He's great huh..." Jack said with a lick around lips.

Aki shrugged his shoulders, looking away from Jack

"Brother, don't get such high hopes. He may be able to perform all of these things, but I don't think he is still good enough to stay here..." Aki said, "I already have a list of who is going. Luke is on the list and that is final," Aki said seriously.

Jack growled out, as he stood up before walking near to his brother, showing some anger and annoyance. "I can't believe you brother. You won't even give him a good chance...." Jack said. "Please brother, just him a chance. What if he became our personal servant? We don't have one, and we don't need one," Jack said after.

Aki thought about it for a moment, as he let out a sigh. "Fine. We will keep him only for that brother," Aki stated with a roll of his eyes.

Later on though, the talk of removal and gifts of slave were on the talk of the servants. Some gossip was going around that some special guests may be coming by. Slaver traders and slave warehouse managers who manage the big auctions.

Someone found Luke, and another one, with them both being worry or nerves on the face. "Luke do you know whats going on around here? I heard special guests are coming around here..." one mentioned. "maybe the twins are giving some of us away..." another mentioned.

The talk was true, Aki had made his decision but he went along with his brother to say that Luke could say. "I want Luke here," Aki spoke, getting a servant to get him where Jack was ready to see how his brother gonna do this.

As Luke was going about his other duties he knew in the back of his mind that there was still a high chance that he wasn't safe from being sent away or sold. It had been made clear that he was already already on the list, and he hadn't seemed to win over any part of Aki who seemed to be more in charge of who stayed and who went then his brother Jack. Not that he had anything against Jack, he had shown interest in him, but he felt deep down it wouldn't be enough.

Cursing under his breath he tried to think of any other way he could protect himself, any way he could get off that list. He was deep in his thoughts when he heard a voice and glanced towards the other boy who had asked him if he knew what was going on around here, hearing that special guests may be coming. Opening his mouth to answer him another had appeared saying that maybe the twins are giving some of us away. It made him wonder how much he should say, at the same time, if he was going to be given away anyway then who cared?

"Yes, guests are coming." Luke finally replied as he finished up what he was doing and turned to face the other two better, "And there is a list of those that have been picked to go." At that he he his mind detatched itself for a moment. He had a better relationship with the other boys in the house than he had with the brothers, because he spent most of his time with them. That was also how he learned what kept you safe and what made you leave. Luke just hadn't realized how close he was to being sent away until it was too late. He was still talking to the other two when another appeared to tell him that Aki had requested him which only made him more anxious.

The other brother hadn't shown much interest in him, even after earlier it didn't seem like he had made a good impression on the brother, or really any impression on the brother. Nodding he said he'd go right away and after excusing himself from the two he had been speaking with he left to see what he could do for the brother. Like always he knocked before entering the room not wanting to just walk in even if he was expected, Luke wanted to show respect especially encase Aki or Jack had requested someone else as well and were still busy with them.

When he entered he looked towards Aki immediately, "What can do for you, Master?" He asked as he stood there since he hadn't been told why he was needed he didn't know what exactly the brother wanted from him. But he wanted to show that he was open and would do what was asked of him.

"Come on in, do hurry," Aki called from inside of the room where he was sitting at the desk. Jack wasn't around, he was busy doing other things outside of the office and library. Seeing Luke entered the room, he pointed toward the seat as he had his ledger open with paperwork all around on the desk. "Its what you can do for me. I think you are smart enough to know what's going on around here. You would have been on the list, but my brother saved you from that. He suggested something to keep you from getting sold or given away."

"You just have to be our personal servant for me and Aki. Dressing, bathing, feeding us and anything we want. If you can show how good are, we will keep as a valuable part of the staff. Now if you agree, I can promise you that you will be sold or given someone..tonight. No exceptions, no saves from my brother," Jack said to him.

"Now what is your answer, Luke? Stay here as our personal servant or saying goodbye to everyone here," Aki asked now with his arms crossing his arms across his chest. The door opened, and it was Jack who entered but he said nothing. Staying by the doors, he watched the two of them interact. He just hoped that Luke took the offer, it was better then other option right now.

"Since your here Jack, you can here the answer. Once this business is dealt with, I will be getting ready and tell our guests about the business at hand. I hope our guests are enjoying themselves?" Aki asked with Jack, nodding his head to it. "They are fine, but may start to get impatient," Jack answered.

When he was told to come in and hurry he did so, seeing that Aki was sitting behind his desk which was covered with papers and clearly seemed busy. Being pointed to a chair he moved over to sit in it, not really understanding what it was that Aki expected him to do just yet. When he had asked what he could for him his confusion only seem to grow as Aki told him that it was what he could for him, but he was continuing telling him that he knew he was smart enough to know what was going on around here and that he would have been on the list. A blush appeared on his face when he was told that full well knowing he was on it. But then he realized what was said and he looked at Aki a little confused, "Would have been?" He repeated as he was told Jack had saved him from the list and had suggested something that would keep him from being sold or given away.

This was... amazing! Luke had to admit he was extremely happy to hear he was going to get that second chance after all and he was sure he had perked up considerably when he was told this, hoping he'd be able to show Jack that he was someone worth saving while proving to Aki that he could be here as well. When he was told he would just have to be their personal servant he was about to ask what the entailed but his Master was continuing telling him that it included dressing, bathing and feeding them as well as anything else they wanted. That... seemed like an awful lot for one person to take on, since it wasn't just one brother he'd be serving in this manner, but he wasn't about to pass up the chance to prove himself useful.

Luke was already about to answer when he was told that if he refused he would be sold or given away tonight, and that this time Jack would not be able to save him. Nodding in understanding his gaze had dropped to his lap as he was thinking all of this information over. But Aki had no patience for that and was asking him what his answer was a moment later. Opening his mouth to speak the door opened and his eyes darted to it to see that Jack had arrived in the room but was sticking by the door watching the two of them. Suddenly he felt a lot of pressure and came to realize what a big decision this was right now making him bite his lip as Aki spoke again.

"I'll be your personal servant." Luke said with a look that stated he was more than happy to accept this position even if he knew it was going to be a lot to take on all by himself. He didn't care! If it was another chance he would take it and do his best to prove that he was worth giving another opportunity. The other boys had nothing to do with why he wanted to stay here, he wanted to do so for himself, knowing that he had the best chance at the most comfortable life right here with the brothers. "I'll do my best to serve the both of you in any way you need." He added with a small nod and smile understanding that this was the last chance he was being given.

Aki nodded his head, moving to cross out the name of Luke in his book. "We will see how well this will work out," Aki said with a shrug of his own shoulders. A grin came across Aki's face, "You better hold up to that," Aki muttered before he saw his brother moved to give Luke a big hug. Jack hugged Luke for the time, before he stepped away from him with a smile on his face. "I am so glad you are going for this," Jack said.

Aki got up from the desk, taking his paperwork with him like his ledger. "Your duties start immediately. You get to dress us for the event, the clothing should be already in our room.." Aki said going on ahead. Jack started to walk, looking toward Luke, "The clothes are pretty cool, and will be great. We were these outfits at most of our events like this," Jack said walking with him to the shared bedroom of Jack and Aki.

Inside of the big bedroom, there was a big bed, a big walk in closet dresser with the clothes hanging up for two of them. Aki was already inside of the bedroom, as he was getting undressed himself now he was pretty naked except for his underwear. "Luke you can dress me first..." Aki ordered, as he sat there on the bed.

"Go ahead. Brother won't bite unless that's something your into," Jack joked around.

Luke wasn't surprised that Jack seemed so happy that he had accepted the offer and would become their personal servant. He refused to let it bother him that Aki didn't seem entirely convinced he would be good at this, he'd just have to prove to the other that he could do it and do it well. When he was told that he better hold up to that he had to fight back any sense of uncertainty that wanted to take over as well as the blush that almost reappeared on his face. 'I can do it... I know I can.' Luke thought to himself with a certainty about it all.

A bit surprised when he was told that his duties would start immediately he was sure that surprise showed as he was told that his first job would be to get them ready for the event and that the clothing for it should already be in their room. Watching Aki move towards the door he just blankly stared after him for a moment before he was up and following him with Jack walking by his side. Looking up at the other as he was being told about the clothes they would be wearing, a little interested in it himself since he had to admit he didn't really see much of the brothers before this. Mainly in passing, and even then it wasn't very frequently. 'So I'll get pretty familiar with these outfits.' He thought as he heard that the brothers wore these clothes at most of their events.

Entering the bedroom he was met by a sight he had not fully prepared himself for. Aki had already stripped down to his underwear and Luke would be lying to say that he wasn't good looking. In fact... he felt his mouth go dry at the sight taking in the body before him as he was told to dress him first nodding as he tried to get his mind to focus on the task at hand and not so much the body that was on display.

Jack's voice helped break him out of his sudden thoughts looking up at him when he was told that Aki wouldn't bite unless that was something he was into. This time a deep blush appeared as he mumbled something along the lines of not caring either way if Aki was a biter. The concept of dressing grown men was still a foreign one to him but he was determined to show he was capable of tending to their needs so he moved over to Aki and started to get him dressed. Starting with his pants and moving up his body as he was getting him dressed focused on the task though he'd be lying if he said he wasn't admiring the body before him at the same time.

Aki had a really great body, and he had to admit to himself that he was kind of looking forward to seeing Jack's now. He had never really been this close to the other man before and it was definitely a change. Luke knew that he could at least get used to being able to admire these bodies, especially since he was told that one of his duties consisted of bathing them. Another concept that seemed entirely unnecessary when thinking of grown men, but they were his Masters and if they wanted him to do these things he'd do them without hesitation if for no other reason than to save himself. Being a personal servant meant he'd be in the presence a lot, probably more times than not, and that made him sure he'd see and learn things that he could use to his advantage, make him more irreplaceable than the other boys. Who knows? Maybe he'd learn some new skills that could make him even more valuable to keep around.

When he finished getting Aki dressed he stepped to the side for his Master to see if it was to his liking or if he had any sort of comments that he may want him to improve on or what he had done well. All while waiting for Jack to get undressed so he could admire that body and so he could get him dressed as well. Knowing that Aki would be upfront with him about everything and wouldn't sugarcoat it just to make him feel better. The other boys didn't seem to like this from the brother, but Luke found comfort in it. Even if he appreciated how nice Jack was, he could also appreciate how straightforward and abrupt Aki is.

Aki let Luke dress him, as he watched how Luke dressed him. "You are doing good so far," Aki muttered under his breath. Sitting there for moment, before he got up from the bed once Luke was done with dressing him. Jack was now undressed, as he watched his brother inspect himself in the long mirror that was in the bedroom. Aki looked himself over, as he shrugged his shoulders before turning over to Luke. "You did a good job, Luke. Not that bad at all," Aki said with a little smile moving to go to the door.

Jack let Luke dress him, as he watched his brother getting ready to leave. "I am heading down to the party, to talk with our guests. Finish up with my brother, and make sure he looks good," Aki instructed Luke before leaving the bedroom then.

Once they were alone, Jack let out a sigh of relief. "I am glad my brother seems to like how you did that. He is rather picky to that kind of stuff, never lets anyone," Jack said with a shrug of his shoulders. "You are starting to impress my brother I think too.." Jack said after, letting Luke do what work that needed to be done. Looking around the room, he waited around before it came to be done.

Leaving the room after, inspecting himself too in the mirror before he left the bedroom. "Glad you took this choice Luke. Now you can enjoy the more fun life with us, since you are a personal servant. You are the second only personal servant, so one before you. It's a special role..." Jack said as he could hear all the voices from guests at the gathering.

The gathering was already in swing, as Aki was talking with a few people as he looked over to them before getting back to the conversation at hand. "Just stay by me," Jack instructed Luke.

Luke did his best to do well, trying to pay attention to the ques that Aki was sure to give off in the event that he was doing something wrong. Hearing he was doing good so far a pleased look appeared on his face, clearly glad to hear it as he continued to get Aki dressed. When he had finished and taken a step back he was watching the man as he got up and was looking himself over in the mirror shrugging his shoulders before turning to him. "Thank you." He calmly replied when he was told he had done a good job though he wanted nothing more than to show exactly how happy hearing that made him. Especially seeing Aki give him a small smile, it made him happy to hear and he wanted to continue to do good for both brothers.

He was turning his attention to Jack now who had also gotten undressed so he could dress him as his brother was leaving the room to head to the party and speak with their guests. When he was told to make sure that Jack looks good he gave Jack a curious look after Aki had left. "Don't you always look good?" He asked not really understanding how anyone could make the other man look bad. Still he shrugged it off and moved over to Jack to start getting him dressed hearing the sigh of relief from him as he was doing so.

"I'm glad I was able to do it to his liking." Luke admitted giving Jack a small smile. "I hope so." He sighed hearing that Jack thought he was starting to impress Aki. Luke so desperately hoped Jack was right, since it seemed that Aki was the one he had to win over the most. "He seemed unimpressed with keeping me around... so any way I can show him it was good choice will be beneficial." Falling quiet after that he was working on getting Jack dressed, no longer distracted by the conversation and able to focus solely on the job be was given to do.

When he finished he stood up once more, watching Jack as he was inspecting himself in the mirror as well telling him that he was glad he had taken the choice and that now he could enjoy the more fun life with them since he was a personal servant. Hearing that there were two of them and that there was another before him made him curious, but he didn't speak just yet listening as he was told it was a special role. "It certainly seems to be." He agreed with a nod though he still didn't understand why Jack thought that he was qualified for this role, especially if only one other boy had the role previously. This other person probably had Aki's favor as well, and here he was just barely managing to stay in the house and fighting to prove he had been worth keeping.

Arriving to the gathering he saw that Aki was speaking with a few people, sparing them a glance before he continued with the conversation that had been going on before their arrival. Looking up at Jack as he was told to stay by him he nodded, "Yes Master." Came Luke's immediate reply as he stuck close to the older man. Such gatherings were new to him, and even though he knew the reason for the gathering it still seemed to be quite extravagant. Curiosity struck Luke though, how many of the boys were on the list to be sold. He wanted to ask, but wasn't even sure how much he was supposed to know or if he was even allowed to ask anything. Instead he tried his best to keep that burning curiosity locked away and to keep it off his face as he remained close to Jack like he had been instructed glad that at least one of the brothers wanted him around.

"Good, glad your here by my side," Jack said to him. He walked around the event, as he looked toward Luke who was beside his side. After some time, Jack had pulled him to the side with a drink in his hand. "So Luke, how are you enjoying yourself? It must be nice that you don't have to work the event," Jack asked him with a smile.

Aki had the guests around him, as he was holding out that ledger now. Looking around, before Aki spoke out. "It has come to the time where I will be taking you all with me to see who is on the list for evening," Aki called out. "Come with me," Aki said, as the guests started to follow Aki out of the room and Jack was there with Luke. Jack looked to Luke, moving to go touch Luke on the shoulder before letting out a sigh. "You may be curious on who is going and how many are leaving. There is about five on the list," Jack started to say. "Aki takes care of that business venture. I let him do it," Jack said after to him.

"Let's head to the kitchen and make sure the meal will be ready when they come back," Jack instructed as he went for the kitchen where the chefs were making the meal. Jack was trying the foods that were getting made, as Jack offered Luke to try some of the spoon. "Luke how does this taste? Taste good for our guests?" Jack asked letting Luke eat of the spoon.

Aki was starting to come back from the events, as the guests started to file back and headed toward the big dining area where the guests were started to sit down at the table. Aki left the table, as he moved to check in on the meal too. "Looks like dinner should be ready soon..." Aki commented before heading back to the dining room. Jack shrugged his shoulders, "You won't be eating with us. You will be getting some of this food though, I will make sure you get a plate of it..if you want any."

Luke remained silent after that just following Jack around and remaining by his side like he had been instructed. Some time had passed before he noticed that he had the other's attention once more, looking up at him as he was asked how he was enjoying himself, saying that it must be nice that he didn't have to work the event. "It is a nice change." He agreed with a small nod as he looked over the event once more. Though the event didn't seem all that special to him and like there was really anything to enjoy since he was pretty much just following Jack around it was still better than working the event.

His gaze moved towards Aki when he heard him speak, saying that it was time for him to take them all with him to see who was on the list this evening. It made him all the more curious who they were as the guests followed Aki from the room and Jack must have noticed as he felt the hand on his shoulder drawing his attention back to him. "I am." He agreed with a nod when the brother commented on him being curious about who is going and how many there were. Being told that there were five on the list he nodded thinking about that for a moment. The twins had quite a few boys in their possession, so a measly five leaving didn't seem like all that much, but it would be enough for them to notice who was missing. Jack told him that Aki took care of that business, and he let him do so. "So you don't normally make a decision in who stays or goes?" Luke asked as his gaze returned to Jack's curious about this. He wanted to better understand the twin's dynamics and who was in charge of what.

"Certainly." Turning to follow Jack as he was lead to the kitchen to see how the chefs were doing in getting the meal ready for the event. Accompanying Jack as he was tasting the foods that would be served to their guests he was a little surprised when the man turned to him offering a taste of what was on the spoon. Luke had to admit he was hungry and so quite willing to taste it, finding that it really was delicious. "It does taste really good." He commented when he was asked how it tasted, nodding and agreeing that it was good for the guests.

Aki made an appearance at that point, his eyes moving back to the other brother who clearly came to check on how the meal was coming along as well. Aki didn't stay long though, seemingly just checking to see how much longer it would be before the meal was served. Being told that he would not be eating with them he nodded, not having expected to in the first place. He was after all not remotely close to the ranking of the twins or any of their guests and thus did not expect to eat with them. "That would be great. Thank you, Master." He replied happy that there was even a choice in the matter, since he truly didn't expect to be given the opportunity to eat the same food even if at a different time than they were eating.

"Is there anything I should do for you two while you're eating with your guests?" Luke questioned wanting to make sure that he was doing something when he was expected to do so. He wasn't exactly sure how long the guests remained after dinner, or what really happened after the meal since even when you worked the party you normally served dinner and that was the end of it besides cleaning up after.

When Jack was asked earlier, he had nodded his head. "I don't really. He asked for my opinion but he has final say.." Jack was more of the sub when it came between the twins.

"I will make sure the chef makes you a plate," Jack said looking to one of the chefs who had nodded to that. Jack thought for the time, with his hands going into his pockets. "First,you are gonna eat that plate of the food that the chef is making for you. Just start to clean up and maybe relax for a bit. I have no idea, you can see I am not one for control..over people," Jack started to show as Aki was more dominant twin out of the two of them. Jack moved to give Luke a kiss on the cheek, before going into the dining area to start to eat with his brother and rest of the guests that stayed.

People were getting served, as one of the chefs came over to bring over the plate of food to over to Luke. "You are a lucky male to be admired by Jack. Now you gotta figure how to get Aki's good side too," the chef said before getting back to the work.

Everyone ate their meals in the dining room, as they all chatted and ate the food that they were served. It wasn't long before they were all finished and everyone left the dining room to say their goodbyes. It wasn't without cheques getting written or hand shakes between the twins and their guests as each guest left with a boy who they had chosen. Jack was right, there was 5 of them leaving.

When everyone was gone, Jack let out a sigh of relief as he started to unbutton his shirt a bit. "Glad that is done. I wonder what Luke is doing..." Jack commented.

It was interesting to Luke to hear that Jack was always asked for his opinion on those who would go or stay but that it was ultimately Aki who had the final decision. Interesting because he knew that Jack was currently the reason he wasn't on the list anymore. Making him wonder how many other people Jack had saved from being sold or given away, it was a curious thing to think about and maybe one of these days he'd feel more secure about his position and ask him.

Glancing towards the chef when he had been told to make him a plate he watched the man nod as he set off to do so before his attention was caught by Jack again who was telling him to eat the food first, then clean up a little and maybe relax before he was admitting that he had no idea. "I can... but that isn't necessarily a bad thing." Luke replied offering Jack a small smile. It was clear that Aki was the one who gave most of the orders and seemed to be more in charge when it came to the twins and what the boys were doing. That said he didn't feel like it made Jack any less important or their boss, it just meant that he had a different way of going about it that didn't necessarily show how in control or in charge he was at the time. The kiss to his cheek caught him by surprise but a smile appeared all the same, getting used to how Jack behaved.

Taking the plate he was given he listened as he was told that he was lucky to be admired by Jack, and that now he had to figure out how to get on Aki's good side too. "Any idea how to do that?" He asked the other man as he was taking a bite of the food still finding it amazing. "Does he have a favorite treat or something?" He questioned thinking maybe he could make Aki his favorite treat or snack. Then his mind started roving over today and how everything was going.

"Maybe... maybe I could draw him a bath? To help him destress from the day. I am sure organizing these events and picking the boys to see can be a bit stressful." This was something said more to himself than it was to the chef though he was still slightly aware of the other since he would still like to figure out what Aki liked to snack on. Preparing a good soothing bath with some snacks to help him relax and give him some time to think of no one or anything but himself would probably do the man some good.