Two Sides Of The Same Coin { virtualoo & Sosuke0549 }

Sosuke0549

“You probably would have bitched me out if I smoked here..Trying to be nice I guess” Amai shrugged, not wanting to get kicked out his very first night here. If he knew his parents..He may need to stay here again. Or for awhile if they changed the clocks on him like that. “Pancakes sound nice..And it’s sunday so no school anyway” Amai shrugged again, not like he cared about attending classes, just doing whatever he needed to do to pass and Graduate. “Do not feeling like talking to my folks..God forbid they heard I went to a host club” Amai chuckled to himself, knowing he would never be allowed back home.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• virtualoo

Kazuto sighed softly, as he began to gather the ingredients he needed to make fresh pancakes. He retrieved a pan from one of his cabinets asking. " How many do you want.." After hearing Ami's response he went into his fridge , getting some eggs. "So...if your not gonna talk to your parents today...does that mean you plan on staying again?" He raised an eye brow, glancing back at the younger male. Not that he really cared, but...he wasn't really use to sharing his apartment. Much less his living room being occupied by a delquient teenager. Who clearly didn't like him.

"You...make fresh pancakes?" Amai's head perked up a bit when he noticed Kazuto getting fresh ingredients from the fridge. When was the last time he had anything home cooked? Usually it was frozen meals or whatever crap they served at the high school..the one part of the school day he actually tolerated long enough to attend from beginning to end. "3 please...And it is more of a I know I am not going to want to hear them go on and on about where were you and where have you been all night bull crap..Much less if I say who I ended up staying the night with" He chuckled to himself but watched the other intently as he was making the pancakes. "I mean, I can throw a few bucks your way for rent or clean and shit...Anything is better than having to beg to go home today...I do not want to go there.." he shook his head to himself.

Kazuto smirked hearing Ami's question. Of course he made fresh pancakes...how else were you suppose to eat them? The cold ones always tasted so plain and flat. Nothing beat fresh food and fresh ingredients. He listened as Ami contuied, talking about how he wasn't planning on going home and that he'd toss him some money or do choirs to help pay him back for his stay here. Kazuto shrugged, as he started making the pancake batter, mixing the eggs, sugar, and flower. "I don't want your money. I guess you can just help around the house. " He yawned again before glancing down at the batter in his bowl and smiling, seeing that it was done. He began to pour the sticky substance on the hot pan in front of him, making a sizzling sound as the air quickly started to smell like fluffy pancakes. "What did you want to drink? " He asked, being rather stand offish this morning.

Amai watched the other mixing the ingredients, looking at them intently. Guess the guy can cook...Amai thought as his stomach gurgled in response to smelling the pancakes. He always liked people who could cook..Finding himself hanging around his schools cooking club a lot to snag free samples. It did not suit a delinquent image to be a part of something girly like the cooking club...But he did like people that could cook. Amai took a sniff of the air, not minding waking up to this nice smell every morning. Amai tried to get his mind back on track and focused, his cheeks a bit pink from getting distracted. "Milk is fine.." He replied, eyes turning back to the pan.

It didn't take Kazuto long to make Ami his pancakes. He even was nice enough to pour him a glass of cold milk. He threw the freshly made pancakes on a plate and set them down in front of his guest. " I have work soon, are you gonna stay till I get off? Or do you have other plans, I just need to know so I can lock the door if your leaving to do...whatever it is you do." He turned, starting to make more pancakes, this time for himself.

" Oh...and after I'm done- you can do the dishes. "

Amai's eyes followed the pancakes as they were placed on a plate and then placed in front of him. They look...so good...Amai thought as he was focused on the pancakes in front of him and hardly noticed the milk also being poured for him along with it. Amai took a fork of pancakes, raising it toward his lips and putting it into his mouth. So...good~! Just as good as they looked! Amai could not help but shovel more of the pancakes into his mouth, in a state of pure joy at the delicious food as he smiled happily for a moment. Amai was brought out of this moment when the other asked if he had plans, saying "Nah, none right now or plan to. You're good" He said before he went back to his pancakes. And dishes were simple enough, even he could do that.

Kazuto raised an eyebrow at Ami seeing him clearly enjoy his cooking. He sighed softly hearing his response. He wasn't very keen on the idea of Ami staying with him, for many reasons, but the biggest one was his age. However...he wasn't going to kick him out. He didn't have a place to stay, which ment he didn't have any friends and Kazuto didn't really feel comfortable about lecturing him about his parents. If he did that he would just be a hypocrite, given the fact that he too doesn't get along with his parents. In many ways...Kazuto saw himself in Ami, and for some reason had a strange urge to help him.

Kazuto made himself a few pancakes before turning off the stove and placing this dirty dishes in the sink. He ate while standing, leaning against the counter and watching as Ami finished his plate. "Alright well...since your staying here, don't go into my room, please do not smoke in my house, and don't steal anything. If you do...I'll know. " He gestured over to the couch. "Feel free to steam movies and watch tv... I always keep the remote on the coffee table. I won't be back till late so...if you get hungry help yourself to my fridge. I'll stop and get food on my way home so...is anything particular you want? "

Amai hummed happily to himself before he noticed the other staring, stopping his humming as he was embarrassed to have been caught enjoying himself so much. He should not be enjoying some gay guys cooking this much..He was just hungry..that's it. He did finish his pancakes in a quick manner, cleaning his plate off quickly after that.

He could tell the rules of the house were coming, figuring there would be some from the others tone of voice and the way he started to speak. Not going into his room was one thing but hated one of his rules he mentioned had to be stealing. Has he stolen before..? Sure, but not from peoples houses, of course he would assume he was going to steal something to need to state an obvious rule. Whatever...just let it go..Amai said as the other pointed out his tv and streaming service. Amai was surprised at Kazuto asking him what he wanted for a moment, not sure how to respond. "Um...The ramen noodles with the pork pieces in them.." He said after a moment of thought, walking over to the sink.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kazuto couldn't help but chuckle at Ami's response. He sighed softly, shaking his head. "So Pork Ramen. " He ruffled up the kids hair playfully before exiting the kitchen. "I gotta go get ready. But before I forget. " He quickly walked grabbed a stickynotes from a kitchen drawer and wrote down two phone numbers. "In case something happens and you need to reach me. Here is my cell phone number and the club's number. " He stuck the note on the refrigerator. "Oh..and the dish soup is underneath the sink..." He added, before disappearing into his room. He turned on the shower and undress, he had to be at work soon.

He was pretty confident in the fact that Ami wasn't as bad as he tried to be. And even though he told him not to steal, Kazuto didn't think he was the type but still...he needed to be cautious. One could never be too cautious. After showering he threw on some dark jeans a dark purple v-neck. He went threw his morning retinue's like brushing his hair and teeth and washing his face, as well as applying deodorant and cologne. The last thing he grabbed was his jacket, keys, and cell phone before heading out. "Alright Ami. I'm leaving...try not to get into too much trouble~" He joked before leaving and locking the door behind him.

Amai felt his hair being ruffled, quickly fixing his hair when the other removed it. As much as the touch was funny, he didn't want his hair getting all messed up. He would need to figure out what he was going to do about clothes but he would probably soon figure that out when he had to talk to his parents. But that was something he did not want to worry about until it was absolutely necessary...Amai looked over and watched Kazuto leave the clubs and his own cellphone number on the fridge. Trying to get a good drink like he had there would be hard, and he had to someone thank that one woman that he remembered helped him when he was drunk. Another three legal years until he can get in there without problems...

Amai got the dish soap and went to work while the other was showering, a few plates and a pan were a few easy simple things to wash. He was done rather quick, finishing a few moments before Kazuto walked out of the shower. Amai turned to look at him as he walked by, getting a whiff of the others cologne. It..smelled really good...Amai thought as he tried to focus on what the other was saying again. "Oh please~!" Amai rolled his eyes when he commented about not getting into trouble and locking the door. Maybe he would call his parents tomorrow..Amai thought as he went toward the couch. Now..anything good on tv? He thought as he browsed through the shows and found a drama that was a cooking show with a romantic plot line. He ended up leaving that on, leaning back on the couch relax while he watched.

"Kazuto? Your here early. "

Kazuto rolled his eyes as he walked passed Eric and into the back. Eric was the top Host at the club, and nicked name the Prince. His approval rating was threw the roof and many of their guests liked him. He was charming, miscevious, handsome, considerate , and kind...but Kazuto couldn't stand the guy!!! He hated him with every fiber in his body!

Kazuto walked into the changing room, setting down his bag, however he didn't need to change just yet since they weren't going to be open for another few hours. So he set left is bag in the back and made his way to the managers office grabbing her clip board. All the while ignoring the blond.

"oh- so your doing inventory. "

Kazuto didn't say a word. He just stared at the counter and began to write down all the alcohol they had in the bar, with a blank expression. Eric sighed heavily, leaning against the counter.

" Last night I saw you leave with that brunette at the bar. He was pretty drunk, and he didn't really act like our usual guests.."

"Get to the point. "

Eric sighed again.

"Always so blunt. Fine... Did you sleep with him?"

"Why do you care? Is young, drunk, and stupid your type?

"I don't care, but he looked awfully young...like a high schooler. "

Kazuto stopped for a second, glancing at Eric before returning to his inventory. Even if he was going to snitch on him, there was honestly nothing to hide or tell. He didn't do anything sexual with Ami, nor was he planning on it, and besides. Ami was straight. So annoying.

"Intresting theory...I doubt he'll be back."

Was all he said before leaving Eric to count the drinks in the back. It would be in everyone's best interest if no body found out that Ami was a minor.

Amai stared at his phone quietly as the show played on the tv in the background. He had to rip off the bandaid eventually..get this over with. He would need to talk to them eventually as much as he was dreading any kind of conversation with them. He wanted to at least get a change of clothes or something. But the question was..what would they even do when he got there?

Amai took a deep breath and dialed the number for his parents house. “You piece of shit..! Where the fuck have you been?” His mother screamed at him over the phone. “Nice to hear from you too..” He sighed as he started to talk again. “You locked the doors..I am staying at a..friends house. I wanted to get some clothes..” He said quietly and his mother started to scream again “If we so much as see your lazy good for nothing, you are getting beat. You are worthless to us heather..” The Father shouted from the background. “Good talk..” Amai said as he hung up the phone and sighed in frustration.

"You heading home Kazuto?"

"Yeah. I'll see you tomrrow. " He smiled as he grabbed his bag and headed out. He gave a quick wave to his other co-workers before exiting the club. He sighed softly, checking the time. As he began to leave he was quickly stopped by a boy with blond hair and pretty blue eyes. "U-um Kazuto.." He blinked, taking a moment to look the blond up and down before smiling softly. He remembered him now...he was young college kid who often hung around the club. He even requested him a few time. What was his name?

"Hey...um..--"

"K-Kiroto. "

"Right...your a regular. What's up?" Don't tell me he's gonna confess.

"I...I really like you! I've been going to the host club for a few weeks now and I...saw that you were different...All the other hosts say things...t-that they know there clients want to hear...but your not like that...your genuine...and you mean what you say...Your...really h-handsome and strong. I'm sure you have people confessing to you all the time but..I..I just....I had too--" He gently ruffled the kids hair- finishing his words for him.

"Tell me." He sighed softly, this was defiantly not the first time a client confessed to him, and he doubted it would be the last time. Kiroto was not really his type...he was rather shy and timid, and no doubt a virgin.

"Kiroto...I'm flattered...but I don't --"

"I know...you don't date clients...b-but I'm technically not- and I...I want you to g-give me a chance...S-so..Kazuto..will you please go on a date with me!" He bowed his head, begging. He was so innocent and old fashion, Kazuto couldn't help but smirk. He said nothing for a long moment before finally speaking. At the end of the day...what was the harm? "Where. "

The blond looked up at him with sparkles in his eyes. "W-would dinner and a movie be ok?"

"You tell me..." He joked. "Hand over your phone. " Kiroto did as he was told, and Kazuto gave him his phone number.

"T-thank you. C-can we...May be...have it tomorrow. "

"Sure...I have no life...see you tomrrow Kiroto. Text me the details. " He winked at him before turning to leave. Now...Pork Ramen

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kazuto finally returned back to his apartment. It was pretty late but he figured Ami would be up. He came inside and locked the door behind him before setting the food on the living room coffee table. He had found Ami just where he left him...on his couch. "Pork Ramen...it might be cold -so you'll have to heat it up. " He sighed- taking a seat next to him and grabbing the remote, changing the channel and not carrying what Ami was or was not watching. It was his house which ment it was his tv. His house. His tv. His rules.

"Bet you were bored out of your mind. " He muttered, pulling out his phone and texting someone. "Watch anything good?"

Amai ended up watching a cooking channel when the drama he was watching finally ended. It was a romance filled episode involving the leading boy and girl. The girl was on the rebellious side, not caring about school or impressing anyone. The guy was the schools president who was the top of his class. The drama is based around their relationship, the president wanting to improve the girls studies and the girl wanting to show the guy how to have fun. The episode ended on a cliffhanger, the girl having finally confessed her feelings to the guy. Now..for the cooking program..Amai watched as they were making some kind of lemon bar.

Soon after, Amai heard the turn of the doorknob and Kazuto was finally home. "You...actually got it?" Amai said in a bit of a surprised tone. He figured the other would not remember or think the request was silly. "I am surprised...Thanks" Amai said as the other shut off the show he was watching, figuring now was the time to go eat the ramen. He heard the other ask what he was watching as he popped his food into the microwave. Amai was not in any kind of friendly terms, wouldn't even if he was, to say he was watching a romantic drama before the cooking show. "Some cooking some about lemon bars and shit..Nothing else was on" Amai shrugged as the microwave beeped. He took the food out carefully, happy to be getting the got meal.

"You...actually got it?" [/Quote]

"Why wouldn't I?" Be smirked. Watching as Ami got up to microwave his food. He listened as the younger male informed him on what he watched while he was away. He laughed faintly. " I can't image you actually watching a cooking show. " He glanced at his phone, texting someone quickly before hitting send and slipping the device in his pocket. Who was he texting so late at night? "You talk to your parents ? " He questioned, starting to flip threw the channels.

If Ami was going to be living her for a while he wanted to get some things for him...of course he didn't want this being a permanent thing, but he needed to know how long Ami was gonna be here and get him the basic things he needed. Like a change of clothes, a tooth brush...food! "Did you make up? Or are you still not welcome back. "

“I can watch cooling shows if I feel like it. Nothing else was on so why does it matter if I watched a cooking show?” Amai said with a shrug as he took his pork ramen out of the bowl. “And I usually don’t get what I asked for so I didn’t expect you want to get anything for me anyway” Amai shrugged as he happily got a big forkful of noodles and broth. “And I need to get some shit from home and any money I got on me. Our relationship is..strained” Amai said quietly, not wanting to get into details. He didn’t need his pity...He said with a sigh. He wondered who he was texting this late? Someone from work?

"I see.." Kazuto said softly. He glanced at the time before slowly standing. It was pretty late. "Alright then...How about we go Tommrow morning. You'll need help getting your stuff right? " He asked, making his way to his bed room yawning. " But if you don't want me to come I get it...just thought you might not want to face your overbearing parents alone. " He smirked, yawning again. "Oh wow...I'm tired. Haha...I'm heading off to bed...put your bowl in the sink when your done...Don't stay up too late...Night ." He gave him a quick wave before closing the door behind him.

Overbearing..You have no idea..Amai thought as he looked up at Kazuto while he yawned. Maybe if Kazuto came, he would not get his ass kicked as badly? If we went alone..who knows what they would do to him? 'I...would appreciate it" Amai said with small nod. The less he knew the better..Amai thought to himself as the other started to head to his bedroom. "Night" He simply responded before the other closed the door. Amai laid back on the couch, thinking tomorrow morning could be hell if his parents acted the way they did around him.

Kazuto was rather surprised that Ami agreed with him. Since he met the boy, they hadn't agreed on...anything! He sighed as he crawled into bed, hoping that tomrrow would go smoothly. Ami would hopefully he back home and everything with his parents would be settled and his first date with Kiroto would be nice but...rather boring. He wasn't really looking to get emotionally invested in anyone. In all honest he was hoping that the boy would loss interest in him.

{ Next Day }

Kazuto woke up early and made omelets, adding peppers, spinach and bacon. He even made some coffee, since it was usually the only thing that could wake him up in the Moring...that and sex. He tried not to make too much noise, not wanting to wake Ami up just yet.

When he was finished, he brought Ami's food to him, setting it on the coffee table, along with a cup of orange juice. "Ami...wake up, I made breakfast. You should eat, I wanna head over to your parents place in an hour. " Granted he had plans later on in the day, but he didn't want to tell Ami that. He already didn't like him for whatever the reason. He sometimes wondered if him being gay was part of the reason. He wouldn't be surprised...many people were still homophobic.

Amai was stirred awake in the morning by the sound of the others voice and the smell of delicious food. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a full breakfast in front of him. It...It looked so good~! Amai thought, not caring at least for now that he had to see his parents in an hour. He took a bite and it tasted even more delicious than what he had yesterday, starting to wolf down the food. So good...He thought as he kept eating. There was a feeling of happiness that he had in his chest that he could not describe.

Kazuto smirk a little seeing Ami eagerly eat his food. "Slow down..geez. " He chuckled, leaning against the wall. He hadn't made breakfast for anyone in awhile so it was nice to see that someone enjoyed his cooking. "How'd you sleep?... You nervous about heading back home? Don't worry, I'll be with you and maybe we can sort things out. " He shrugged.

He pulled out his phone, receiving a text, he smiled softly at it, rolling his eyes and texting a response back before slipping his phone into his pocket once more. This kid really is whipped...good Moring texts? Hahaha...I feel like I'm in high school.

"You almost done?"

Amai had a mouthful of food in his mouth when the other mentioned sorting things out. He did not want to tell him he was scared or terrified...it was kind of sad that he was used to it at this point. It was more being scared of showing his vulnerability to other people. Especially once they see Kazuto, they will hone in on him being gay in an instant and...get the wrong idea.

Amai swallowed his food before he began to speak. "Yeah...Good luck" He said with a small shrug before he ate a few more bites. When was the last time he had food that wasnt instant or nothing at all from someone? He was surprised he was still built like he was on what he had to eat. "I guess..let's just get it over with.." he said with a sigh.

• 2 weeks later...

Kazuto couldn't help but notice Ami's demeanor. He seemed very uneager to face his parents. How bad could they really be? Was he just over exaggerating or...maybe there was something that he just wasn't telling him. Whatever the case, Kazuto didn't want to dig too deep into it. Ami wasn't even his friend, and honestly he didn't know what to call him...He always seemed to have his guard up around him, and acted, slightly homophobic. He could only assume that Ami didn't particularly like the fact that he swung that way. Ugghh why do I care so much?

Whatever the case, Kazuto sighed softly ruffling up Ami's hair. "Try not to look so down...the day just started. " He said softly. He took his plate and made his way to the kitchen, gently setting it in the sink and giving it a quick rinse. He then headed for the door, slipping on his shoes. "How far away do you live? Can we walk there, or do I need to grab a taxi?"

“I...We can walk there..it’s not far from the...bar” Amani spoke quietly as he was dreading every moment. He knew he had to be quick when he was in there, hoping Kazuhiro wouldn’t see their..behavior. He knew his parents had to have found out he went to go drinking at a host club with how they were yelling at him on the phone. When he walked into his home..It would probably be the last time he would be able to set foot in his home. His parents were extremely homophobic..only accepting cookie cutter children and perfection. Not..who he was. He would be happy if he could get some of his more expensive things without getting whipped with his fathers belt.

The walk was quiet and it felt long, looking down at the ground the entire time. His chest hurt as he prayed his parents wouldn’t do anything..even though he knew he would. He was at least used to the abuse..so he wouldn’t cry like he used to. “Here...” He said quietly, stepping up to little white picket fenced home. “Sir...M’am...” He said quietly, walking right past angry looking parents to his room. Just be quick..be quick...He said quietly but his father quickly followed him into his room and shut the door. “You some queer now boy? I knew you were the devils spawn!” He said, taking off his belt and whipping him across his back. He winced, not addressing his father. “I knew it! You queer!” He said, along with the f word as he kept qhilping his back while he gathered his things, one getting him across the face.

Meanwhile, his mother was up in the front room with Kazuto, able to hear the whipping from here. “That poor child..I knew he would be a bad seed. Thank you for returning him home to us” She said with a sickly sweet smile.