Uke Looking for Semes/Tops

DJIce

Hello!

I'm looking for some smutty rps, preferably with a bit of plot to help keep things going, but with a good amount of smut. I'm a literate writer and typically like at least one good paragraph for each post, though I'm not super picky about length. As long as there is something to go off of, I don't care about the length of posts. I'm in it for the content, not the quantity, aha.

I exclusively play the uke/bottom role. Tried playing semes/tops before and just do not enjoy doing it at all. I can, however, play all different types of uke characters, from the stereotypical innocent cute type, all the way to the badass feisty type, and anything in between. I have no preference for which I like to play more, so any type is fine with me as long as MC bottoms.

A few of my kinks/interests include, but are not limited to:

Master x Slave/Pet

Non-con/dub-con

Pseudo-rape

Bondage/BDSM

Collars/Leashes

Punishment/Discipline/Reinforcement

Roughness - Choking/Biting/Scratching/Hair Pulling etc...

Hybrid Characters/Kemonomimis/Nekos

Kidnapping

Humiliation

Blackmail

Abuse

Possessive/Jealous Semes

Very Dominant Semes

Omegaverse

Heat/Rut

Cuntboys (Ukes only)

Anthro characters

Shapeshifters

Knotting

Big seme, small uke

Fantasy Characters - Incubi/Demons/Werewolves/Vampires etc...

Rivalry/Enemies

Superheroes/Super Villains

Stalking/Obsession

Royalty/Kindom

Pirates

School Settings

Incest

Tentacles

Excessive Cum

Very Large Cocks

Inflation/Bulging

I also have a kink list here if you'd like to check it out:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm open to a lot of kinks, so if you're wanting anything please mention it! I want to hear what you'd enjoy!

My only limits include:

Scat

Vore

Extreme mutilation/genital mutilation

Vomit/spit

M-preg

Foot play (I'm fine with YC doing stuff with MCs feet, but I will not do anything involving things like MCs mouth going anywhere near YCs feet)

Hit me up if you're interested in brainstorming some ideas with me, or have any ideas you'd like to share, I'd love to hear it~!

Ideas/Plots:

Sadistic Killer [YC] X Victim [MC]

YC Is a sadistic serial killer who has been terrorizing the city for a while now. He's never even thought twice about sparing any of his victim's lives; that is until he meets MC. YC decides to kidnap MC, wanting to make him his next murder victim, however YC eventually makes the decision to keep MC alive after taking a liking to him. He plans to keep MC as a personal slave/pet to satisfy his twisted desires.

Cop (YC) X Delinquent (MC)

MC and his friends decide to break into a mini mart to steal some items in the middle of the night. An alarm alerts the police station and YC is sent out to investigate. As YC arrives, the group decides to make a run for it. The others manage to escape, but YC catches MC and decides to punish him for what he's done.

Rich man (YC) X Vandalizer (MC)

MC is dared by his friends to sneak into YC's mansion while he's away and break as many things as possible. Unfortunately for MC, YC arrives back home when MC is in the middle of vandalizing YC's house. MC tries to make a run for it, but is caught by YC. YC decides not to bring the police into the case and instead wants MC to repay all the damage he's caused, but since MC doesn't have the money to pay for it all, YC keeps MC to repay him in other ways.

Stranger in need X Generous stranger

C1 is in debt and is constantly harassed by loan sharks. One day the people he owes money to get sick of waiting for their money and beat him horribly, leaving him out in the cold to die. C2 comes across him and decides to take him back to his place, tending to his injuries and nursing him back to health. He has no idea who this man is or how he ended up the way he did. How will C1 react to this selfless act? What happens when the loan sharks find out C1 is still alive?

Blackmailer/Stalker (YC) X Victim (MC)

MC has just moved in next door to YC. The very moment that YC lays eyes on MC, he becomes obsessed. YC begins to stalk MC everyday, eventually making a plan to get MC to be his. YC finds MC's account on a social media site and friends MC, making friends with him. They become very close, though MC has no idea that his new friend is actually his crazy next door neighbor. Eventually, YC gets MC to send him a lewd picture, which YC then uses as blackmail against MC, telling him that if he doesn't do whatever he was told, he'd send the picture to everyone that MC knows and post the picture online. Thus, MC ends up becoming YC's slave.

Alpha (YC) X Omega (MC)

YC and MC are wolf hybrids who are in the same pack; YC being the packs alpha and MC being the lowest ranking in the pack. It's come around the time of the year when the alpha is suppose to be picking a mate, however he has not found any interest in any of the females. Instead, YC is interested in MC. Despite everyone's arguments for the alpha to not pick the omega as his mate, YC chooses MC anyway. However, MC isn't very willing to become YC's mate, but realizes he has no choice.

Prince (YC) X Prince (MC)

YC and MC are both princes from two separate kingdoms who have been at war for years. Finally, after many years of fighting, the two kingdoms have decided to join together and end the war, combining both kingdoms into one. In order to do this, they've decided that the two princes from each kingdom are to be betrothed. YC is totally in on the idea, having taking a liking towards MC, however, MC is completely against it and isn't willing to marry YC. The two are forced to marry anyway.

Step brother (YC) X Step brother (MC)

After YC's mother died, he has been going through quite a rough time, getting into trouble more often and acting out. MC grew up without a father and was pretty much used to it. However, once YC's dad and MC's mom get together, MC is excited. Not only because he gets a father, but a brother as well. Unlike MC, YC decides that he wants nothing to do with them and finds MC annoying, but MC is rather desperate to get his new brother to like him. Eventually, YC decides to use this to his advantage, giving MC a choice to either become his personal sex slave or just leave him alone. MC accepts, willingly doing everything his step brother wants in a desperate attempt to gain YC's affection.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJIce

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic