Hello!
I'm looking for some smutty rps, preferably with a bit of plot to help keep things going, but with a good amount of smut. I'm a literate writer and typically like at least one good paragraph for each post, though I'm not super picky about length. As long as there is something to go off of, I don't care about the length of posts. I'm in it for the content, not the quantity, aha.

I exclusively play the uke/bottom role. Tried playing semes/tops before and just do not enjoy doing it at all. I can, however, play all different types of uke characters, from the stereotypical innocent cute type, all the way to the badass feisty type, and anything in between. I have no preference for which I like to play more, so any type is fine with me as long as MC bottoms.

A few of my kinks/interests include, but are not limited to:

Master x Slave/Pet
Non-con/dub-con
Pseudo-rape
Bondage/BDSM
Collars/Leashes
Punishment/Discipline/Reinforcement
Roughness - Choking/Biting/Scratching/Hair Pulling etc...
Hybrid Characters/Kemonomimis/Nekos
Kidnapping
Humiliation
Blackmail
Abuse
Possessive/Jealous Semes
Very Dominant Semes
Omegaverse
Heat/Rut
Cuntboys (Ukes only)
Anthro characters
Shapeshifters
Knotting
Big seme, small uke
Fantasy Characters - Incubi/Demons/Werewolves/Vampires etc...
Rivalry/Enemies
Superheroes/Super Villains
Stalking/Obsession
Royalty/Kindom
Pirates
School Settings
Incest
Tentacles
Excessive Cum
Very Large Cocks
Inflation/Bulging

I also have a kink list here if you'd like to check it out: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'm open to a lot of kinks, so if you're wanting anything please mention it! I want to hear what you'd enjoy!

My only limits include:

Scat
Vore
Extreme mutilation/genital mutilation
Vomit/spit
M-preg
Foot play (I'm fine with YC doing stuff with MCs feet, but I will not do anything involving things like MCs mouth going anywhere near YCs feet)

Hit me up if you're interested in brainstorming some ideas with me, or have any ideas you'd like to share, I'd love to hear it~!

Ideas/Plots:

Sadistic Killer [YC] X Victim [MC]
Spoiler:  

Cop (YC) X Delinquent (MC)
Spoiler:  

Rich man (YC) X Vandalizer (MC)
Spoiler:  

Stranger in need X Generous stranger
Spoiler:  

Blackmailer/Stalker (YC) X Victim (MC)
Spoiler:  

Alpha (YC) X Omega (MC)