Forum Down Time

Key

Hello everyone!

As most of you have seen, the forum has been down for 2 days. I posted updates on FB, so this is for those that have not seem them, plus some extra news.

8 sectors of one of our hard disk burned, so we need to have that disk replaced. We had trouble managing to get the server to boot with the broken drive so that we could save all data. Now we are using a different kernel and a Netboot, not a HDD boot (for those who are into tech stuff).

I am currently saving all the data, database backups and FTP backups (sites files) and once we finish we'll schedule a disk replacement. During the replacement the site will be down. I will come with new information about the time when the disk replacement is scheduled once I finish copying all backups to ensure the data ain't lost in the process.

Thanks everyone for the patience, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to everyone who have sent us supporting messages! (:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• cruciatus

• Fake2

• SBS_midorin

Thank you for your amazing hard work. I wish i could help :3 but i can't.

Soim sending support, in spirit insted ^^

foxy2

Another sector of the disk died so we decided it's just safer to migrate to another server than fix the broken one at this point. We did make the move today. So if you happen to notice any bugs do let me know. Thanks everyone for your understanding and patience! (:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think the Thanks button isn't working. I tried liking your post and I got this message.

QwCNEIz.png

Tried on some other threads as well, same error.

Thank you so so much for your hard work!! All my support and love for you!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I tried and got the same error (I wrote this as a reply to cruciatus but it was posted as an edit?)

Thanks for reporting the issue! I have changed the PHP version and I was able to use the Thanks button on my end, please confirm that the issue is gone for you as well. (:

Thanks for reporting the issue! I have changed the PHP version and I was able to use the Thanks button on my end, please confirm that the issue is gone for you as well. (:

Yep, it's working! Thanks!

i just got login. before i got 503 error message. is it bc of this issue? (i'm lazy to google why haha thought ask u way better) & thanks for explaining this to us & ur hardwork key!

The server went down for a while. Make sure to clear your browser's cache, just in case some error got in, to have it removed (:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

welcome back... and thank you for comeback.. I think this site will down, but now is back.. I'm so happy... thank you thank you...

Fighting!!!