Lured by Olympus (18+)

virtualoo

Persephone wrapped his arms lightly around him, lightly kissing the others chest as he did not want to move from his spot to kiss anywhere else. He pulled himself closer and eventually closed his eyes, passing out. His dreams with the mystery figure were now filled with Hades clearly, happy dreams around every corner.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• ZX-MetalMonster

Hades watched the other man all the while he drifted off into sleep. He would have liked to kiss him in return but rather than move and disrupt their current arrangement be lightly moved a hand along Persephone's arm. Hades was asleep himself in no time but he remembered to cover them both, unsure if the cold would bother the smaller god.

Persephone ended up cuddling closer to Hades under the blanket, loving the others warmth. He didn't even want to move the next morning from his slumber, keeping his eyes closed. Just...for a little while longer...

Once asleep it would take some effort to wake Hades who'd become accustomed to sleeping through days in the absence of things to keep him entertained. It was warmer than he was used to with another body pressed against his own but this only made him more comfortable and unwilling to get up.

Persephone knew he would need to get up eventually, not sure he wanted to necessarily stay in bed all day. But with Hades so close...and so warm...it was nice. No, he had to get up..and it seemed Hades did not want to get up either. Perry's face turned a bright red as he leaned forward, placing a kiss on the others lips.

A kiss was worth waking up for and it took Hades no time to begin playing along, however he still kept his eyes closed and blindly sought out the younger man's body with his hands. He smiled against the smaller gods lips and finally looked at him as he pulled away and leaned back into the bed. "Hello love. Are you always gonna wake me up so nicely?"

Persephone turned a bright red when he was caught red handed kissing him awake. “Would you have rather I sat on you and just shook you around awake instead?” He coughed in embarrassment at being caught but also him calling him love. It made his heart flutter to be called something so cute coming from him.

Even right after waking up Hades was ready to tease the younger man and his smile easily grew into a playful smirk when he noticed his blush. "I wouldn't like you shaking me... but if you'd like to get on top of me you're always welcome."

“I..You’re horrible!” Persephone turned a brighter shade of red, playfully smacking him to show him he wasn’t trying to insult him. That god had a dirty mind that made him think of such Lewd things. And that playful smirk of him while he said it only made his heart hammer further in his chest.

-"And what does that say about you if you still love me?" Hades asked, still in a mood to joke even though his voice turned gentle from those words. He could spend days in bed with the younger god kissing and holding him or just talking, it didn't even matter to him that things could slip into chaos in his absence.

“You’ve managed to make it even worse..I didn’t think that was even possible!” Persephone his his blush behind his hands, collapsing back into the bed. “Don’t you have work or something or is your new job to make he as red and embarrassed as possible?” Perry teased as he turned his head to him.

Hades was amused but groaned at the mentioned of work, too comfortable to even consider getting up. "The gods made me keeper of the underworld for the rest of time but we should send a message asking if I can devote myself to making you flustered in stead, I like that job a lot more." He joked and turned towards the younger man, watching him lazily.

“Dammit Hades..” Persephone laughed to himself as he shook his head with a smirk. “I’ll kiss you like I did with lights off but lights are on if you actually go and do your job..” Persephone said quietly with a blush. He was sure he would regret it later but Hades did have work to do.

Hades regarded the younger man for a long moment, considering his offer with a faint smile still lingering on his lips. There was an error in Persephone's thinking, he wasn't sure he could focus on his work if they repeated what they'd done previously, however he wanted it and wouldn't ruin the opportunity. "Alright but it's up to you to entertain yourself while I'm gone."

“I think I can entertain myself plenty” Persephone nodded, trying to make his blush go away. He can’t believe he just offered to pretty much make out with him so he would go do his job! “I guess..See you when you’re done..?” Persephone said with a shy smile.

Hades go up from the bed with little enthusiasm and started to take off the cloths he'd slept in, discarding them all across the room as he approached the drawer. "Why are you in suck a hurry to get rid of me love?" He asked and glanced back at the younger god with a frown, pretending to be hurt.

“I’m not trying to send you away..Someone still needs to do their job” Perry pouted, smiling afterwards before he looked away. He did not want to see Hades naked..Perry thought but still snuck a quick peek while his back was turned. Wow..He thought and quickly looked away again. He had an impressive body for being a god over death.

Hades would sneak a glance back at the younger man every now and then as he put on a fresh change of clothes. He was curious to see if Persephone was watching him but didn't his interest to be apparent. "How do I know you're not planing to bring someone here... maybe you're not as shy with the dead as you are with me." Hades teased and climbed on the bed again to kiss the younger man again.

“Maybe you’re not looking when I am watching you” Persephone teased, climbing up on the others lap. “The dead always had their eyes on me that first day” Persephone said with a more playful smirk, kissing the others cheek and down his neck. “The dead looking at me like an exotic flower that they want to keep for themselves..Something they just want to pluck and admire, feeling its soft petals” He whispered in the others ear as he snakes a hand up his chest. “Time to water the flower!” Perry said happily, getting immediately off his lap and going to water the flower st his beside. “And you got a job to do..” Perry laughed, loving he could tease him in return. He went back to his own room and shot the door behind him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hades was caught off guard already when the younger man climbed onto his lap, the way Persephone kissed him afterwards and the things he whispered in his ear made the god of death tense. What the smaller man said about the dead fit his own intentions better and Hades watched his face, looking for some clue as to why he was behaving so unusually in his expression. He started to ask a question but before the words were out Persephone got up, leaving him confused and blushing more than he had in years.

He recovered from the interaction only enough to watch the other god water their flower and leave, still silent and what finally snapped him out of his frozen state was remembering what the younger man had promised him for when his work was done.

Perry was glad he could tease Hades in return after all the teasing he had done to him today. But now he had a promise to fulfill and he didn’t know how long the other would take to find out. Having to kiss him so passionately..And being able to see every expression on his face..It made his cheeks go rose red. He would enjoy it of course but it would be embarrassing. Hades would also be able to see him and they wouldn’t be shrouded in darkness..His heart pumped his thinking about it.

Hades hurried out of the palace to finish his work as soon as possible, though he was tempted to go after the younger god and pester him for kisses right away. The underworld was still out of order, little was left out of place but Hades was determined to correct it, allowing himself to invade the minds of his subject only enough to set them back on track. The work should had taken longer than it did but he was in a hurry to be back with Persephone. He visited his own room only out of habit and sought out the smaller god right after.

Persephone sat on his bed for most of the time, having taken a nap while he was waiting for Hades to come back. There must have been a lot of work as it took him awhile. He finally woke up when he heard the door opening, flattening out his hair. “Oh Hades, you’re back! How was work..?” Persephone asked with a big smile

Hades smiled as soon as the younger god was within sight and wasted no time before getting on the bed beside him. "Repetitive and boring." He complained and rested on his back with eyes closed for a long moment. "I couldn't wait to come back to you." Hades informed, looking up at Persephone with a smirk.

“I can imagine..” Persephone said with a small chuckle. “Must not be the most exciting work” He said with a nod of his head. He blushed when he remembered his promise, looking up at his face turning red