Lured by Olympus (18+)

virtualoo

Hades watched the younger god shift in his sleep and smile at what must have been a pleasant dream. A gentle smile crept onto his own lips at the sight and he walked across the large room, careful not to make a sound. He knew he would be in even more trouble with the other man if he got caught watching him while he slept, but Hades couldn't help himself and even wrestled with the need to reach out and caress the small man's cheek or move lose strands of hair away from his face. He took one of the chairs available in the room and placed it by the wall close to the bed so he could sit, his elbow on the back and head lightly resting on his arm.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• ZX-MetalMonster

Persephone smiled softly in his sleep, dreaming of being in his flower fields. Growing so many pretty flowers..They were all so beautiful and vibrant..He thought as he grew them all. There was one lonely flower among them all, a black flower off by itself among the other flowers. “Oh come on, get over here with all the other flowers” He smiled, plucking the flower and weaving it into a flower crown with a bunch of pink flowers.

Persephone smiled outside of his dream as he continued to dream about the flowers.

Sitting for minutes in the quiet room, calm and happy watching his guest sleep, Hades started to drift off himself, more because of how comfortable he was than how tired. It was never hard for him to fall asleep but he jolted himself awake, remembering how angry the other god actually was and knowing it was a bad idea to make himself the first thing he sees when he comes to. Frowning softly, he stood up, put the chair back where it had been to cover his tracks, and retired to his own room.

Perry woke up sometime later, rubbing his eyes and noticing a chair had been moved. When..did that happen? No one was there. He quietly got out of bed and peered to the door belonging to Hades. He didn’t see him or anyone else in the hall, quietly stepping down the hall and out to the large room, shutting the door behind him.

Now was his chance...!

Persephone made a mad dash out of the grand hall and to the courtyard, running as fast as his feet could carry him. He needed to get back to the river and get back home...! He pushed his feet to carry themselves as fast as his legs could carry him. He thought he was going the right way..or was t that way...? He ended up on some road he was not familiar with, not knowing where he was. “You are too beautiful and lovely and full of life to be down here..” A spirit smirked at him, approaching him and gently tilting his chin upward. “Nice body too..put that mouth to good use..” The spirit smirked at him and ran a hand down the others sids. Persephone stood there terrified, feeling like he wa frozen in place. Mother..Help..someone..Persephone kept thinking..

One wall of Hades' room was lined top to bottom with heavy tomes and now one rested open on his lap, positioned awkwardly while he tried to simultaneously rest and write. His memory was perfect, unlike that of any mortal, but he documented everything, fearing that one day he might start to forget. He also considered that another god might take his place in the future and he couldn't decide if that possibility was something to look forward to or dread.

After everything he'd heard from the newcomers earlier that day was written down, as well as his own account of the forest and meadow, or as much as he had been able to see with his eyes stinging, he put the tome away and went to the other man again. It was expected of the young god to try to escape but Hades was still disappointed and frowned to himself while he collected his sword, he had a feeling the weapon would come in handy.

He hurried out of the palace but had no intention of surveying the streets one by one on the lookout for the other man, the city was far too big for that to be effective. Situated by the gate, he stood still with his eyes closed, all of the underworld was his, the dead and their bodies too, so he crept into other minds and started to look for the sound of the young man's voice and the sight of his pink hair. His blood boiled when from the corner of a dead man's eye he saw the other god, frightened with hands on his body and he tore into the offenders mind with such ferocity that the resulting pain must have been unbearable even though the man fought him.

Persephone grew more fearful as a hand snarled under his shirt, trying to get his body to move...to do anything at all. The spirit smirked as he played with the others chest, continuing to tease and play with him. “So pretty...” The spirit smirked as he squeezed the others ass. Persephone wanted to cry, feeling violated and helpless. The spirit suddenly seemed to..stop...? It gripped his body tightly as if in immense pain, finally letting go after a moment of loud groaning in pain. Why did the spirit stop..? Persephone thought, trying to back away from the spirit before he came for him again, not wanting to think of the reason he stopped and just get away.

Hades grimaced at the dead man's mind opposing him but didn't give him a single moment of peace until he released his grip on the other god. He didn't have far to go to reclaim his prisoner but he couldn't focus on inflicting pain while he walked, so he hurried to the two of them.

His sword was drawn before either the younger god or his attacked laid eyed on him and he placed himself and the blade between them. He dug into the dead man's head again and watched with a dark expression as his knees buckled and gave out, making him kneel on the pavement.

-"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you didn't know he is mine, but you're going to pay for ever laying a finger on him." The deceased man's arms placed themselves on the ancient stones as he sunk lower, entire body now contorting whichever way Hades pleased. The death god briefly flourished his sword and struck the man's arms but failed to sewer the hands. From the smirk that crept onto his lips it was obvious Hades intentionally botched the cut, he knew a clean slice would have spared the criminal some pain and he didn't intend to give him that mercy. With one more flash of his blade, the man's arms were taken apart and he released him, then sheathed his weapon and looked over to the person who he'd come to some.

Persephone could barely process the words coming out of Hades mouth, quickly stepping away when he saw a drawn blade come towards the spirit that touched him. Hades...? He..came to save me...? Persephone thought as he watched Hades seeming to torture and her the spirit who touched him. He seemed to be hammering home the point of not hurting him. The spirit fled and he was left alone with Hades. He fixed the shirt the other spirit messed up, running to Hades side and burying his face into his side. He didn’t want to show his crying face in front of him, feeling vulnerable and scared. “Thank you..” He mumbled into the others shirt, waiting to calm himself down and not cry before he backed away.

When all of his anger had bled out and the dead man ran, Hades worried he'd been too brutal in front of the other god. However Persephone ran to him and his heart soared, he was thankful to finally be accepted by him and wrapped and arm around him gently. Hades wanted to comfort the younger god, caress his back, run fingers through his hair, but his hand's were covered in blood and he didn't want to get him dirty too.

-"I said you'd be safe... I'm sorry I didn't come sooner." Hades whispered and allowed his arm to fall to the side when the younger man stepped away. "Lets go back." He offered, now more protective of his guest and wary of the dead who surrounded them.

Persephone looked up at Hades as he said he would be safe here and he apologized for not coming sooner. He was still unsure of the others motivations for kidnapping him and bringing him down here..But it seemed he would at least treat him right. It seemed escpae was unlikely through this method, either having to come up with a better one or wait it out until someone came for him. “Yes..Lets go back..” He said quietly, staying glued to the others side as he tried not to stare at the blood for too long.

Hades gave an approving nod and seeing how the younger man preferred to stay pressed against him, he lightly wrapped an arm around him again. Walking so close to one another they advanced slowly towards the palace but Hades enjoyed himself, warmed by the smaller man. He was reluctant to let go again once they arrived in front of their respective rooms but had to wash the blood off himself and his clothes, as well as clean the sword he'd unthinkingly placed back in its sheath soaked in blood.

-"I have to get that bastard's blood off me." Hades let the other man know and looked down at him with a frown, thinking about the spirit and what he'd intended to do. His features set into a more playful expression soon however and he continued."You can join me if you're bored, I'm not shy."

“In your room..? I guess” Persephone shrugged as he might as well see what the others room looked like. “I will have to assume your room is rather large for being a king of the underworld” Persephone said as he finally got a good look at Hades. He never really got a chance since he was either being kidnapped or running away from him. He was dressed rather elegantly and sophisticated..without the blood covering him. It added to his spooky factor that he already carried about him. Persephone waited for the other to open the door and stepped inside.

-"It's not much bigger than the one I gave you." Hades pointed out with a shrug, unimpressed with him own palace, thinking how cold and hollow it was. Even the skillfully made decorations he was fond of were predominantly gray, built from stone.

His room was spacious, it's walls busier than the chamber itself, with tomes covering the left hand side and a massive window taking up the wall opposite the door. An ancient temple, the oldest building in the underworld, was the the skeleton of the palace but it was improved upon through the ages and the large window was an addition from the middle ages. The glass was foggy and individual panels were small, carried by a unseemly metal frame.

-"Didn't you live in a big place on the surface? You're a god too." Hades asked as he sat down on the edge of his large bed and took off his coat only to find that the shirt underneath was splattered with blood. He frowned bitterly at the red speckles at his wrist but ultimately sighed and took the shirt off too.

“I did..but this feels like a different kind of big. It feels big yet..so closed in?” Persephone said as he looked foggy and desolate, looking more like it an Ancient Rome of a palace rather than something open and free. “I know it’s weird but it feels different. In my palace, it is open and whiter in color, feeling like it’s shining and full of life. Not that your palace does not look good and suit your own needs” Persephone added, not wanting to insult his captor or a god in general. “You can’t just take your shirt off..!” Persephone covered his eyes and looked away.

Hades could picture the kind of place the younger man would live in, going off what the god of spring shared about his home. He knew his imagination must had come up with an image nothing like the actual location but he was fond of it regardless and considered the other lucky to have lived somewhere so pleasant.

-"No, I agree with you... It's just hard to make the underworld look bright and lively." Hades pointed out with a soft laugh but then gave the other man a confused look, unsure why he turned away. "Why? What's the matter?" He asked innocently and stood up but had no intention of putting on fresh clothes until he could wash off the blood that had dried on his hands.

“You’re just casually taking off your shirt” Persephone said, removing his hand and taking a quick peek befor looking down at the ground. “Even though i am in the room, you couldn’t have done that in the bathroom..?” He coughed with a shy blush, trying not to stare at the others body.

Hades couldn't help being amused by how flustered the young man was and laughed a few times while Persephone complained about his behavior. "I told you I'm not shy when I invited you inside." He said in his defense and finally disappeared into the bathroom to wash his hands clean, however he was soon back and intentionally took his time while looking through a closet for a fresh shirt. "It's not like I'm naked..."

“I guess...When you are only around your mother most of the time it’s not exactly a common occurrence to be seeing people walking around with half their clothes on..Even if they did, I don’t even know you” Persephone said as he finally looked up. He wasn’t sure what to expect when he was meeting the god of death, certainly not his figure and half naked looking through a closet. “If I am going to be..here while..I am going to need clothes..” Persephone was reminded about clothing as he watched Hades looking through his closet.

-"Now it's just the two of us, you don't have to be so shy. You'll likely see me with even less clothes on." Hades finally took out the shirt he'd picked out minutes ago and started to put it on having decided he'd teased the other man enough for one day. "I'll find you something to wear but I can't promise it hasn't been on someone else before.In the meanwhile you can take whatever you want from me... it will be big on you but it's better than nothing." He made another detour to the bathroom and this time returned with a wet cloths which he set down in order to free his hands and unbuckle his belt. His sword was the last thing left to clean and he'd kept it at his hip the entire time.

“I would rather not have the image of naked men in my mind right now” Persephone said with an awkward chuckle. Persephone went toward Hades closet and looking through the closet while the other was in the bathroom. Clothes were clothes..He can’t wear the same clothes and be smelling disgusting. Persephone grabbed a suit jacket and white button down for rom the clowrt, taking his shirt off to change into it.

Hades regretted not having clothes ready for the younger man but he hadn't planed to bring someone back and stopping by Persephone's house so he could pack a suitcase had been out of the question. Seeing the outfit the smaller god picked out made him think it was for the better though and part of him was happy to see any of his clothes on the man he admired.

-"I can wash your things along with mine." Hades offered while he revealed the blade of his sword and started to run the cloth down it's length, his eyes focused on his work, not wanting to openly stare at the other man while he changed.

Persephone hoped that the other could get him better pants as he was not going to wear pants too big for him. He put on the others white button shirt and black tuxedo jacket. Since the man was taller and a bit more muscular, it looked far too big on him but not to an extreme amount. “Thank you..” He said with a small nod, placing his old clothes beside Hades as he cleaned his bloody blade.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It would take longer to clean the weapon and return it to it's rightful place, however Hades paused his work to spare the younger man a glance. He smiled softly at the polite 'thank you' but also the sight of the smaller god in oversized clothes, though he couldn't say he looked bad.

-"You've got some bad luck, first you run into me, then into that bastard." Hades chuckled, eyes on the sword again. "I don't think you'll run into the streets like that again but pick up a weapon on your way out if you do."

“Me run into you? Try again. The ghost, yes I ran into them” Perry nodded as he saw Hades sword was finally put away. He would need to bring some kind of weapon if he dared to escape again. “Regardless..Thank you for the help. He said with a very small warm smile shot in his direction .

Though the younger man's smile was subtle, Hades took it as a victory and nodded lightly a bright grin on his own face. With the sword put away and nothing else to busy himself with he leaned back on the bed and settled on his elbows, eyes still on the other god.

-"I was on the surface for just a few minutes. What do you usually do to entertain yourself?"