~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Mahou was quietly sipping tea, holding the towel up with one hand around his waist while the other held his tea. His hair easily dried by the fireplace despite how long his hair was. It was so peaceful until-

"OH MY GOD! You should really put some clothes on Mahou!"

"Shit~!" Mason said, almost dropping his tea and going to catch it but ended up dropping his towel so he didn't spill hot tea all over himself. "I'M USED TO LIVING ALONE!" He was quick to say, face a bright red as he quickly picked up his dropped towel to cover his junk, quickly setting down the tea cup and quickly turning to go toward his room.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Raven looked at him as he almost dropped the tea, but instead dropped his towel. "Um....uh..." Raven turned around after seeing him he covered his face to cover how embarrassed he was. What he didn't understand was why he was feeling like this I mean after all they were two grown men. They walk around with no clothes all the time. "Oh my god, Oh my god." Raven said freaking out as he was trying to calm his self down after Mahou ran out of the room Raven didn't know what to do he ran grabbed his dad Cloak and ran outside freaking out. Raven ran into the garden to try to calm down he found some red flower and set down beside him little did he know those where his dads favorite flowers. Raven laid down trying to calm himself down he couldn't deal with this right now and he didn't know why he was feeling like this either.

Mahou was quick to run into his room, his face a bright red at how embarrassed he felt in that moment. Sure, he was used to being along so it should have been no big deal, maybe at the most surprised at the suddenness of it all. But such a small gesture as an accidental towel drop made his heart pound. Breath dammit..focus! You have to gain some self control here! Breathe...Just Breathe...

Mahou got himself dressed and managed to calm himself, going toward his garden. And of course Raven would be there, even sitting among Masters favorite flowers. He looked away from Raven as he tried to forget bout what happened and unable to look at him right now..or those lips on his. "Blaze Roses...Masters favorite..." He finally spoke up after he collected himself up enough to speak.

Raven looked at the roses for the longest time they made him feel happy on the inside and he had no idea why it was calming, but he really did feel calm with the flowers. It wasn't until he hear Mahou's voice that he jumped and blushed a bit. "Blaze Roses..........I felt drawn to them I think they are my favorite out of the whole garden as well. They make me feel calm inside, Almost like they calm my soul." Raven told him as he closed his eyes. "Sorry for yelling I just.....I don't know." Raven said

Mahou sighed as he knelt down beside the other, plucking a rose and holding it in his hand. "Exactly like Master said about them too...How the Blaze Roses always calm him down despite their name" He spoke softly as he held the rose tenderly and looked at it. "I have habits from being alone all these years..I am forgetting there are other people here now.." Mahou said, trying not to think of Raven having seen...him. "There..." He said quietly as he lightly moved some strands of hair and tucked the rose behind Ravens hair. "Perfect.." Mahou said quietly, not sure why a flower was making him look at Raven more.

Raven smiled and looked at him. "Well I am with you now so you aren't alone anymore." Raven whispered. "I know the feeling of being alone despite me being in a foster family. I too was alone they never wanted anything to do with me and my freaky powers." he whispered and watch Mahou as he put the rose in Raven's hair. "Thank you. I really do like the flowers my dad has good taste in everything. Even from the student he picked I am sure you learnt a lot from him I just wish I did as well." Raven said a little said and took a deep breath as he looked up at him. "I wish there was a way to temporary bring him back to life. I just want a few days with him."

Not alone anymore...I have someone here with me...I am not alone. It was still hard to believe..Mahou thought as he kissed the rose in the others hair, pulling away before his face would set itself on fire. "Bringing him back...even in that state...requires some powerful magic. It was a lot of magic just for that short time. It would take powerful magic to bring him back for days.." Mahou said quietly as he looked down into his eyes. He..He just had this urge to make him happy. He didn't want to see his sad face..

Raven took a deep breath and then looked at Mahou. "If we are as powerful as my dad says we are...I think we an do it...he said soon I won't need a spell to bring him to see me." Raven said looking back at Mahou. "If its true even if it's for a few days I just want to spend the time with my dad if at all possible....It might be selfish, but I want to feel what it feels like to be loved by a parent." Rave said looking at Mahou. "Even if its for a few days...We made his ghost solid which meant we were half way there in his research that is what it told me." he said shaking his head.

“That’s not selfish at all..to want to be loved...” Mahou said quietly as he cupped the others cheek. “I’ll help you anyway I can...It will be weird to see Master and his son together..” Mahou sighed with a small but sincere smile. “That blast was pretty powerful..I don’t know what happened but I feel like we got more powerful somehow..” He spoke quietly as he mused, lightly touching the flower in the others hair.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Really so you don't think that its selfish?" he said as he felt the other cup his cheek. The hand felt so warm and it felt like he really did car about him. "Thank you Mahou. Thank you for finding me." Raven said as he closed his eye. "I think I need a little more training before we can make him come back for a few days. I know you miss your Master and I just want to get to know my dad." Raven said as he looked into the others eyes. Raven's eyes were filled with nothing but love he didn't know when, but the pull had started on him.

“Of course..We will work on it together” Mahou said, wanting to work his hardest and also help Raven so he can keep seeing that happy face of his. Mahou looked into those eyes and they just held this loving sparkle, finding it hard to look away. He looked at the others lips before finally letting go. “Let’s um...pick it up from where we left off. Get some more training in..” Mahou stood up, extending his hand to the other.

Raven nodded and took a deep breath before extending his hand and grabbing Mahou's this time when he touched it it felt different. Like he was loved no matter what was happening. "Thank you for everything you will never know how much you helping me means to me." Raven said as he was pulled up. "Alright so what now what do you want me to try?" he asked

“I’m just doing what I’m supposed to..Me helping shouldn’t be anything that special..” Mahou said with the faintest blush and a light cough. “Let’s just keep working on what we were doing until we aren’t worrying about you falling over..That’s a start” He nodded, going back out to the front. “Remember earlier..? But now we know what to expect so make sure you’re bracing yourself..” Mahou said, positioning the other again and having an arm around his waist in case he fell over again.

Raven got ready and into position he took a deep breath before going to the stance that Mahou showed him before. Relaxing his body he braced himself for a big kick back. Focusing his energy he blasted the tree making it fall over. Raven almost lost his balance this time but caught himself glad that Mahou was there to not let him fall over as well. "Is it suppose to be that strong?" he asked

Mahou was even more surprised that one of his first controlled blasts managed to take down a tree. “Normally not..” Mahou said with surprise, looking at the tree. “That was amazing!” Mahou said with a big smile on his face before he coughed and tried to get a grip on himself. “Let’s do that again..!” He said, letting go of the other and simply standing behind him this time. “I’ll catch you if you fall..You got this” Mahou whispered in the others ear.

Raven nodded and focused his power once again and sent a blast to hit another tree. This time it way less strong and it hit the tree cutting into it half way. "Huh that was weird." Raven didn't fallback or anything he just looked at him. "Soo is there any way you can explain that to me?" Raven asked not sure why when he was touching him he destroyed a tree but when it was on his own he didn't destroy the tree.

“Maybe because you are around my energy so it’s easier to control it?” Mahou said with a tilt of his head. “Or it’s that prophecy thing that since you are Close to me and you are still getting used to your powers?” Mahou tried tot hunk of an explanation. “Let’s try it again then..Me touching you this time” Mahou said quietly as he took the towel against him, holding the other against him and holding the hand that was not about to fire the spell. He didn’t know why it only made his heart race now.

Raven nodded and head his hand out again he was starting to get pretty tired from using this much power. "I don't know maybe everything you say is right?" he asked as he took a deep breath and let out a blast of magic power This time once again it took out the tree and almost tore it into twigs. "Mahou I am getting dizzy." he whispered

“That’s enoguh for today then..” Mahou said as he used another blast of power. “Comeon..You did great today so let’s relax rest of the day okay? I better make a heartier meal..” Mahou said as he let go of the other. “Can you walk back on your own..?” He asked, concerned about the others dizziness.

"I don't know if I can. I think I used too much energy today." Raven leaned into Mahou and shut his eyes he was really tired and didn't know what to do or how to react. "Can you carry me or use your powers and fly me in or something I don't know if I can make it." Raven said everything was now spinning to him.

“No problem...” Mahou spoke softly, picking him up in his arms. “I’ll wake you for dinner..” Mahou spoke softly as he made their way back to the cottage. He went to the others room, setting him down carefully on the bed. “You rest and take care of yourself okay..?” He asked quietly, pushing the others hair out of his face.

"Thank you Mahou." Raven said looking at him Raven was blushing the whole time as Mahou took him back to his room and laid him on his bed. "I promise I will take care. After all I did tell you that I was feeling dizzy instead of continuing on with the lesson didn't I." Raven said looking at him and then flushed some more when Mahou pushed his hair out of his face.

“Good..” Mahou said quietly as he finished pushing the hair out of the others face. “I’ll bring dinner in here so don’t get up..okay?” Mahou asked again quietly, looking down at him. That cute little flushed face...He thought as he leaned down and ended up kissing him on the lips. He realied what he did and quickly stood up with a blush. “I-I’m so sorry I..don’t know..Dinner..making dinner!” Mahou stumbled over himself and ended up walking into the tHe door frame before closing the door behind him.

virtualoo)Yesterday at 9:21 AM

“Take care of yourself okay...? I’ll have to make sure the meal is hearty” Mahou said, concerned at the others dizziness. He set him down carefully on his bed and looked down at him. “Be careful...” He spoke softly as he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. He realized what he did and backed up, turning a bright red. “I...um...dinner...make now..” He stumbled up and ended up running into the doorframe before leaving the room

DragonYesterday at 9:39 AM

When Mahou pulled back Raven's face was more than red. "Um......Um........Um......ok wake me up when you are ready for me to eat I just need to rest I think I am more dizzy now." He said looking at him. After that kiss it left him more light headed than before. Raven closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. It took a bit, but he did relax and went to sleep.

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 9:42 AM

Idiot..What are you doing?! Mahou thought as he was cooking dinner. You can’t just go kissing people like that...even if they are cute...Control! Control your emotions! He thought as the dinner was almost ready, setting out two bowls at the table. He went back to the others room, gently nudging the other. “Raven...wake up” He spoke quietly

Dragon Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Raven was sleeping soundly his emotions felt like they were at an all time high and he didn't know how to deal with it as he was sleeping. Raven groaned as he woke up when he was nudged. "Food ready I didn't sleep that long." he whispered he felt like he just went to sleep.

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:14 AM

“It didn’t take that long..” Mahou said as he knelt at the others bedside. “Did you want me to bring you the bowl if you’re still too dizzy?” He asked quietly.

Dragon Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Raven gave him a weak smile. "Yeah could you bring me food or carry me to the table. Either one works for me. I think I used to much of my power before and thats why I am dizzy." Raven said looking at him

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:16 AM

“Stay in bed..” Mahou said quietly, waving his hand and the bowl slowly coming to him and to lap. “You used a lot of power and did a lot for your first day controlling it..” He said quietly as he lifted the spoon and held it out to him

Dragon yesterday at 10:19 AM

Raven nodded as he watched the bowl come over to him and then smiled as Mahou took a spoon full of the food and brought it up to his mouth. Raven smiled as he took bite of the the soup tasted good and it felt like it was giving him some of his energy back

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:21 AM

“Good..? I usually only cook for myself so..” Mahou said quietly as he got another spoonful. He would have never seen himself taking care of someone like this..or having the urge to baby them like this.

Dragon Yesterday at 10:57 AM

"Yeah its really good and I feel like I have got my strength back or a little." he said looking at him as he ate more of the food. "So I have a question why do you want to take care of me?" he asked. He didn't mind, but he kind of liked it as well

virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:59 AM

“I ask myself that same question..” Mahou said as he kept on feeding the other. “Maybe because I can understand what I felt like to be alone..be in a place you had no idea where you were..and what kind of power you have...I don’t know..” He shrugged a little as he was about half way done with the bowl.

Dragon Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Rave didn't care that he was getting fed he ate more and more smiling at him as he did so. "Well Thank you for taking care of me and I know I say thank you a lot." he said smiling. "I am glad that you know about being alone and I am glad we now have each other." he whispered as he ate more of the soup

virtualoo)Yesterday at 11:54 AM

"Yeah...It's...nice to have someone around" Mahou said with a small smile, getting a grip on himself quickly. He was quick to help the other finish the bowl. 'Hopefully that is enough food, do you need more?" He asked the other

Dragon yesterday at 1:51 PM

"It is nice to have someone around and I am happy about that as well. I love the feeling of being cared for. I don't think I have ever felt something like this before." he said finishing the food. "No I am good, Tho I would love some water or tea with honey in it." he said smiling. "Either one shouds really good so thank you for taking care of me." Raven said

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 1:56 PM

“I can’t say I have either...” Mahou coughed, a faint blush on his face from being thanked so much. “I’ll..get you some tea and honey..” He said as he stood up and left the room. You are a grown man Mahou..Sel control...calm this racing heart and mind of yours..

Dragon Yesterday at 3:04 PM

Before he left Raven cupped his face and smiled. "Well now we can care for each other." Raven said as he watched him get up and waited for some Tea and honey it sounded really good and when Mahou left he blushed big time.

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 3:09 PM

“Y-Yes..” Mahou answered before he left, trying to take deep breaths. Damned heart..control..You are in control. You have your shit together..Mahou took a deep breath before carefully carrying the tea in his hands with a lemon wedge neatly on the side of the cup. “It’s hot..be careful..” He said quietly, still holding the cup

Dragon Yesterday at 3:59 PM

Raven smiled and looked a Mahou as he came back inside the house. "Thank you." Raven said as he set up in bed and took the tea and drank some of it. "Its really good thank you."Raven said wondering why he wasn't just using hos magic like he did before.

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 4:02 PM

“No problem..Hopefully it isn’t too sweet” Mahou said as he waved his hand and got a cup of tea for himself. Not as sweet as his lips..Mahou! Emotions, stop it! He was easily able to control the thoughts this time as he sipped his tea with lemon and sugar

Dragon Yesterday at 6:14 PM

Raven smiled at Mahou and nodded. "No it's just right." he said smiling and drank the tea smiling even more with each sip. "You know your mouth is hot." Raven whispered hoping he wouldn't hear it

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 6:15 PM

Mahou was mid sipping tea when he coughed a bit on his tea. He definitely misheard that..Mahou thought as he drank more of his tea. Now you are hearing things..right? “I’m glad you like it..” He nodded softly.

dragon yesterday at 6:18 PM

Raven looked around and blushed as he drank some of his tea. After he was down he looked at Mahou. "There is one other thing that I wish I had growing up and its weird ok two things. 1. I wish someone would read to me while I fall asleep and 2. Some one to hold me." he whispered not sure why he was telling Mahou this

virtualoo)Yesterday at 6:22 PM

Mahou coughed again, quietly setting down his tea cup. You are making a fool of yourself Mahou..He thought as he stood up and sat on the others bed. He pulled Raven into a tight hug, holding him to him. “ Here...” He said quietly as his face felt like it was on fire. So warm..He thought as he held the other close.

Dragon Yesterday at 6:26 PM

"Thank you Mahou. I don't know why I decided to tell you what I wanted more than anything in this world. It was just something I want to." he said looking at him and closed his eyes as he leaned into the hug it felt warm better than he thought it would.

(virtualoo)Yesterday at 6:29 PM

“Yeah...No problem..” Mahou said quietly as he held the other tightly. This..was nice...Mahou thought to himself as he closed his eyes and leaned back a little. So warm and soft..Maybe he should do this more often?

Dragon Yesterday at 6:35 PM

Raven cuddled into Mahou more and slowly went to sleep it was so nice to be in warmth. Raven felt safe like nothing could come between him and make him feel weak. Raven went to sleep as Mahou was holding him. He was safe and warm and loved this feeling even tho it was the first time he felt this he wanted to do this more.

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 6:37 PM

“Hey Raven I-....Raven..?” Mahou looked down and saw that he has fallen asleep. He sighed with a soft blush on his face, Raven looked too cute when he slept. He used magic to lift the blanket over both of them and tuck them in. This..was nice...Mahou thought as he found it easy to fall asleep with his arm wrapped around the smaller man.

Dragon Yesterday at 6:49 PM

Raven woke up the next day in the warmth of someone else it was then he realized what happened and he blushed as he looked up at Mahou and smiled he was so happy and he felt so warm all night now it was great

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 6:50 PM

Mahou was still asleep, breathing lightly and looking at peace unlike he usually did. He groaned as he woke up feeling unusually warm, looking down and seeing Raven in his arms. He replayed what happened in his head and turned a bright red. “‘Morning..” He said quietly still with a blush, letting go of the other as he went to get out of bed.

Dragon Yesterday at 7:12 PM

"Morning Mahou." Raven said smiling as he woke up. "Sorry did I wake you up when I was moving?" he asked. Raven cuddled into him more not really wanting him to leave and then whimpered when he got up. "I liked that I slept better then I ever had and I feel like new like I have so much energy do day." he said

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 7:14 PM

“N-No..!” Mahou said as he tried to resist this urge to get right back in bed with him when he whimpered. Relax..Don’t let that warm body and lips...Focus! “It wasn’t you..” He said with a small nod, lifting up the two teacups still in the room with magic. “I’ll go make you breakfast” He said after checking nothing spilled on the floor.

Dragon Yesterday at 7:40 PM

"Alright I am glad I didn't wake you back up." he said as he sighed and got out of bed and changed clothes not sure what he should do next he missed the warmth of Mahou's body. Raven didn't know what it was about that boy that drove him crazy

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 7:41 PM

“Just come out when you’re ready” Mahou said as he started his magic to try and make an omelette. Come on..flip..it needs to be perfect..He thought as he was trying to carefully flip it with a spatula in his hand while magic held up the pan

Dragon Yesterday at 9:11 PM

Soon Raven came out in a change of clothes and walked over to him and smiled. "Thank you again for holding me last night it felt nice." Raven said wanting to do it again. "So I have noticed something since I have came here I change clothes less often." he said looking at him

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 9:15 PM

“Hmm...?” He wondered as he was able to flip the omelette without a problem. “That I could never explain..” Mahou shrugged as he set the omelette down carefully on the others plate. "No peppers..." He nodded as he got his own bowl of stew to eat.

Dragon Yesterday at 9:24 PM

"Alright. Thank you." he said smiling and looked at him as he started to eat the food. "Um." he said smiling then looked at him weird. "Why did I get an omelette and you are eating stew?" he asked looking at him not sure why he was eating something different

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 9:25 PM

"No particular reason.." Mahou said as he ate his stew. He mumbled something about wanting to make him something special as he shoved a bunch of stew into his mouth. He could care less what he ate...but he felt the need to make something nice for him

Dragon Yesterday at 9:43 PM

Raven smiled and ate some more of it then looked at him. "Here share with me I want to share with you." he said looking at him and then looked away blushing. "So are we going to train today or not?" he asked

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 9:47 PM

Mahou coughed, taking a small bite of the others omelet with his fork and eating it. Too cute...He thought as the others question was quick to distract him. "If you are up for it, Maybe light on the training and do some more meditating so you don't do two days of overexerting yourself.." He said with a small nod, eating some of his stew before taking a bite of the others food again.

Dragon

Raven nodded. "Alright I don't mind I didn't think I would use that much power when we were with each other it was weird when I did that." he said smiling and looked at him. "Its really good you are a good cook you should show me how to cook." he said

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 9:53 PM

"It was weird..." Mahou said, getting flashbacks to the first blast when they...Focus...you are getting even worse. "I suppose some meditation and light training today then..and I will teach you how to cook with your hands at least" Mahou nodded, looking over at Raven.

Dragon

"Yeah, okay so we're going to do meditation and light training today. do you want me to read some of my father's books on magic it might help I'm not exactly sure at this point, but any information helps right?" Raven said his eyes lit up as Mahou told him he teach him how to cook. "I can't wait. When I learn how to cook I'm going to make you something special."

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:35 PM

"I um...Sure!" Mahou said with a small smile, thinking he would love to have something made by Raven just for him. He took a deep breath as he managed to calm himself yet again. "And yes, maybe some reading as well, if not to learn more about your father. I am sure he took notes on his magic as well" He nodded, going back to his stew.

~~~~~~~~~~

Raven smiled. "Thank you Mahou you don't know what all you are doing for me means to me." he said looking at him in the eyes and blushing. "I just don't know where I would be without you." Raven said and then looked away as he pulled his food back and finished it. "When do you want to start?"