~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"It was either that or be killed so I kind of had no choice, but I am glad I went along with you as well." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he closed his eyes as he started to clean his body

“I suppose you got me there..” Mahou chuckled quietly as they began to bathe. He used some scented shampoo in his hair, liking the scent for its earthiness. Sometimes he used fruit smelling ones but earthy was usually his go to

"I do have you there and I kind of win because its the truth." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head not sure what he needed to do next. "What are we going to do today?"

“I’m sure Master would appreciate the help, even if we can’t do much we can at least keep him company” Mahou said with a big smile. He was sure at minimum the company would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

"I am glad I met you..again I suppose technically. But I am happy to have gotten to know you as an adult" Mahou smiled warmly. "Let's get going, I am sure we will all need a big meal once we are done" He laughed as he went to go find Master.

"I can't wait to learn and have fun every since my meltdown. I can't wait and I am so looking forward to doing everything with you and my dad. It's the best gift anybody could ask for." He said

• 4 months later...

“I’m sure you will do just fine..It will be weird to train with Master again. It has been so long..Our last session a few days ago was fun. That is some advanced magic so it may seem a bit slow for you at first” He said with a small nod of his head

• 4 months later...

"I am glad you get to know your father.." He said with a soft smile moving to gently wipe away the others tears. "I can only begin to comprehend any of this but I am glad this happened"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Raven smiled and looked at him. "I love you Mahou and you are the best just so you know." He said kissing his cheek and then held him close "So we are pretty epic together aren't we." He said looking at him and sighed wondering what to do next