~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

This might have been a mistake..but it was a mistake that was well worth making. The inside of the others mouth was so warm..Mahou thought as he explored the others mouths with his tongue. Mahou has Raven in his arms again, holding him tightly to him.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Raven could feel the magic flowing between them when Mahou slipped his tongue into Raven's mouth who moaned deeply and just sank into his body more letting his tongue explore Mahou's tongue what tasted sweet. Raven had never felt like this before and he loved it, but there was one thing he couldn't help but thinking when they were doing this and he didn't know why the thought crossed his mind. I wish my dad was here Raven said as he deepened the kiss.

Mahou was still tasting and enjoying the sweetness of the others mouth that already felt magical enough in itself without all those other elements.

“Hey..” A familiar voice came from nearby, Corvo sitting in one of the chair at the table. “So are you enjoying yourself there?” He smirked, Mahou breaking away and letting go of Raven, his face a bright cherry red.

“Dinner..got..dinner...” His face stares thenindf even darker that master had seen him in the middle of..that..beautiful..He fumbled so much with his cloak and eventually gave up, looking back at Raven before he quickly went out to get some ingredients.

Raven moaned at the taste of Mahou as he really got into it when he hear a voice. Raven almost whimpered when Mahou pulled away and he heard someone talking. Raven coughed when he saw ha dad. "Um.....dad what are you doing here we didn't summon you." he said looking at his dad his face bright red and watched Mahou go to get his cloak and out the door.

“You did..You must have summoned me in some way when you are sucking the soul from Mahou over there” He said with a smirk and a tease. “Powerful magic to be able to do it without a circle or anything else..” He commentsd before growing another wide grin. “Sooooo, how did that happen? You both looked like you were pretty into it” Corvo teased Raven with his smile and words.

Rave looked at his dad and just blushed."It just happened ok. I don't know how it just happened. When he kissed me everything melted away." he said as he walked back over to the kitten they just found and petted it. "I really don't know what happened dad I am really confused right now." He said looking at him

?He Kissed you...? Now I am surprised? Corvo said with a nod, watching him go over to a tiny kitten. He stood up and went over to the table to look it over. ?A kitten...? When did you two get that..?.? He said with a smile.

"We brought in it about an hour ago I heard it outside and we brought it inside because she was starving and looked bad she still does, but at least she can get better now." Raven said trying to avoid his dad talking about the kiss that they just had. Tho Raven didn't know how far they would of went if he hadn't shown up. "So how long are you around this time dad?" Raven asked with a smile

“Now that’s the thing..That I am shocked about” Corvo said quietly as he looked down at his son. “I would assume it was during that intense kiss with Mahou but..” Corvo smiled softly before xo tinuing, “Your wishing me to be here..and both of your Magic’s..performed a resurrection”. “I am alive again...I am back” Corvo said with a soft smile on his face.

Raven looked at his dad shocked. "Wait we did that? um......" Raven trailed off and looked away. "I am sorry I didn't mean to, but I am glad you are back." Raven said wanting to run over and hug his dad crying, but didn't he just stood there his body not moving. "I guess I still don't know how to use my power yet even tho I am training hard." Raven said looking at the kitten.

Corvo chuckled as he stood up from his seat and walked over to Raven. “We will work on it..This was done by accident..Imagine if it was controlled” Corvo said with a warm smile, hugging Raven tightly to him. “I am glad I can be a father to you now son” He said softly, his hug tight.

“I..found food..” Mahou said quietly, seeming to be calm again after whatever time he had outside was over. He had an armful full of vegetables, placing them by the sink as to not drown the kitten in a vegetable pile.

Raven hugged back and listened to his dad. "I am glad I get to spend time with you now dad." Raven said and closed his eyes as some tears ran down his face. "I am glad I get to spend time with you now dad." Raven said looking at him and heard Mahou come into the house. "Do you need any help making dinner? You said you would try to teach me now to cook." Raven asked

“I um...sure, yes..” Mahou said as he had stomp out a light fire that wanted to form at his feet. He went to the sink, beckoning the other over. “We need to wash these first..” He said quietly, rolling up his sleeves and turning on the water. He picked up a potato and began to wash it by hand.

“You’re teaching him to cook...? And not even using magic to do it? Someone just wants to be next to Raven a bit longer?” Corvo teased, the comment earning him getting a tomato magically thrown at him.

Raven ran over to Mahou when he said that he would teach him smiling he washed off the food carefully. Raven then blushed at his dad's comment . "So... you know when we were kissing? Well we kind of brought my dad back from the dead so he is here to stay." Raven whispered to Mahou as he watched Mahou's magic throw a tomato at his dad.

Mahou was blushing a bright red, glad the sink was not facing Master directly so he could see how red his face was at the moment. “I know the kiss felt magical but I didn’t think t was that magical..” He whispered back, feeling even more embarrassed phrasing it like that. Corvo was just sitting at the table, grinning like a madman at how cute they were being

Raven sighed. "Well it was I didn't think anything about it either. Both of us together are dangerous I can see why my dad had to pull us apart growing up like this I don't know what would of become of us." He said looking at Mahou as he finished cleaning and looked at him. "What next?" he asked

Mahou nodded quietly, looking down at him. The urge to kiss him was even stronger now, wanting to sweep him off his feet and feel and taste more of the others mouth. “We..We have to slice them up..nice small pieces” He said, grabbing all the vegetables by hand and setting them on the table. The kitten meowed and hopped it into Corvos lap to rest. “Nice and easy..” Mahou said as he was focusing heavily on the knife and not on Raven as he tied to keep himself calm.

Raven watched Mahou before starting to cut the stuff himself and then started to slowly cut the veggies trying to make sure he was doing them right. He was trying to watch how mahou was cutting them and cut them the same way. For the most part it was working, but he did have some mess up here and there.

"It is all going to be cooked anyway so it doesn't matter if it gets messed up a little.." Mahou spoke softly, putting his hand on top of the others. "You are doing great.." he smiled sweetly down at the other as he took the cut up food and put it into the large pot above the fire with water. "You did a good job.." Mahou smiled, looking deep into the others eyes.

"Oh my god you two, the sexual tension in this room is awful. Just make out and fuck each other already!" Corvo said with a teasing smile as Mahou coughed and turned a very bright shade of red. "I am going to be attending to my garden I have not seen in years. I will be gone quite a loooong time, just in case you needed to knoooooow" Corvo teased more with a big grin on his face. He went into the backyard, closing the door behind him.

"I....am sorry about Master. He usually...is not like this.." Mahou said with a bright red face. His masters comments only put these terrible images in his head that he had to try and forget about quickly.

"Yeah I never met him so I don't know. I am also wondering why he is wanting us together so bad....we just met, but I would be happy to cuddle you again I liked that." Raven said cutting up more food feeling the need he needed to say sorry for his dad not Mahou.

“I can’t explain Master most of the time..” Mahou said with a shake of his head. “He likes to tease people and poke fun” He said with a small nod of his head. Mahou went a little red as the fire around the pot sparked a bit. “I would like that..Can I..kiss you again later..?” He asked quietly, the under under the pot only growing larger.

"I don't even know him that well and feel like I should tell you sorry for him. I do think I am the reason he is back tho...." He tailed of and looked at him. "Yeah I would like that I felt really happy when you were kissing me. I felt like for once someone did love me." he said blushing. "um....What next?" he asked

“Now you have all the time in the world to get to know Master as your father..” Mahou said with a small bosses as he grabbed a handful of spices to throw into the pot, closing the lid with magic since it was getting a little too hot. Mahou looked shyly at the ground, extending his hand to take the others hand. He was a bright red when he held the other in, holding him close for a moment. Mahou looked down at the other and kisssd him softly on his lips.

Raven took a deep breath when Mahou grabbed his hand. "Do you want to go cuddle now I feel like I don't want to be in this room when my dad comes back in. I don't know how much more red my face can get before I die." Raven said still embarrassed that he came back to life when they were making out hot and heavy.

“I don’t feel like setting anything on fire either..” Mahou said quietly, taking the others hand and leading him to his room this time. “We cuddled in yours last time..” He said quietly as he got comfortable on his bed. He blushed lightly as he pat the space beside him with his hand, waiting for the other to join him.