~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Raven smiled. "I am not sure if its a girl or not and I think it might be too young to tell so when we get a chance or it gets a little older we are going to have to check." Raven said smiling as he watched the kitten drink all of the milk on the plate, but left the chicken alone after sniffing it not wanting to eat it right away. Raven looked at Mahou and then at the kitten as it laid down and started to fall asleep.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mahou ended up eating the chicken the kitten did not want to eat from the bigger pile. “It is a cute kitten..we will have to name it when we know if it’s a boy or girl” Mahou said, gently kissing the top of the kittens head.He was glad the kitten was found and the small kitten was small and cute just like raven.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The Kitten made a cute meow when its head was kissed and yawned.

Raven smiled and looked at Mahou. "So you have a really cute soft side." Raven said looking from Mahou to the kitten. "Can we get stuff for the kitten or can you make stuff appear? Like bed, food, litter box." he asked looking at Mahou wondering what else he would need for a cat. "Oh yeah we will need cat toys as well." he said

Mahou blushed when he was told he had a cute soft side. His blush didn't go away as he began to talk about the kitten. "I can..It will just take a bit longer to conjure things in thin air" He nodded, closing his eyes as he seemed to concentrate heavily. It was hard since he kept looking at Raven in his thoughts, eventually managing to conjure up cat supplies, one by one appearing on the floor.

Raven smiled as they got all the supplies that they needed for the cat and he petted the kitten. "You are ours now and I won't let anyone hurt you no matter what." he said smiling and looked at him then blushed as he looked back at Mahou. "Did you want to sleep with me again tonight?" he asked

Mahou coughed as Raven looked at him with that cute blush gracing his cheeks. It was also the fact that Raven said what he said the way that he said it. He could not tell Raven this..It was perverted his thoughts, he knew what he meant and still thought that. "Stop looking cute and saying those kinds of things when you blush..It makes things much harder for me to control my emotions.." He whispered as he leaned into the other, placing a soft kiss on the others lips. The feeling of the others lips being on his right now made his heart race.

Raven didn't understand when Mahou told him to stop looking cute and saying stuff like that. "Like wh..." Raven didn't have a chance to finish as he was now getting kissed and his body got set a blaze his body now felt like putty and when Mahou pulled back he was a deep dark red. "Um....." was all Raven could say the kiss felt better than anything.

Mahous eyes widened as his own face turned a bright red at both what he had just done and how red the others face had gotten. That kiss felt amazing and his heart was pounding hard inside his chest. That...feels amazing! Mahou...couldn't help himself...His wall had gotten cracks in it and some of it was seeping out. He leaned forward and took the others lips in another kiss.

"Um....Sooo." Raven said not sure where to go from here and then he looked away then sighed as he glanced a look over to Mahou and then back to their new cat. "Anyway..." Raven said but after the anyway nothing would come out as he touched his lips still feeling Mahou's lips on his and it felt so good. Shaking his head he didn't know what to do next he still felt heat spreading in his body and he liked the feeling, but was also scared of it as well.

Raven pulled back, turning a bright red in embarrassment that he not only kisss him once..but twice...! He covered a hand with his mouth as the floor underneath him wa sparking like a fire was trying to start. He quickly stomped it out and looked awkwardly at the floor. “I...need to meditate more...” He said quietly, moving to go stand up and away from the table.

Raven bit his lip he rally liked when he saw a spark Raven wondered why when he lost control of himself a small fire would try to stop Raven didn't know what was going on as Mahou started to walk away Raven grabbed his arm. "Wait Mahou please don't go we can always meditate later." Raven said

Mahou thought he was home free before he felt Raven grab his arm, rooting him in place. “Raven..I really think you should let go..before I keep going..” Mahou said quietly, his face a bright red and his feet starting to spark again, his feet looking like they were on fire but not actually burning anything. All he could think about was Ravens soft lips..those soft warm lips pressed against him and wondered if his mouth was just as hot-like Raven had said that one time about his under his breath. F-focus..he needed to control himself..control this urge to take him in a deep kiss.

"What does all of this mean tho?" Raven said looking at him and wanted to know everything about him. "You can't keep running from this." Raven said looking at him looking like he was going to cry. "What's with the fire?" Raven asked looking at him and bit his lip. "I don't understand what is going on." Raven whispered

“Because when my emotions get out of hand, My powers get out of control” Mahou answered as he turned back around and looked into those tearing eyes. “‘My emotions scare me..When all I want to do is kiss you and think about how warm your mouth is, it scares me...!” He said a bit more emotional. “I want to kiss you and not want to stop until I can kiss every inch of you!” Mahou said as he leaned forward and was just an inch from his lips. “Can you see how that might be a problem..?” He tried not to pull the other boys head forward and kiss him right then and there.

"You don't have to hold in your emotions I can help you with them." Raven said and looked at him not sure what else to do. Raven blushed even more. "Really you want to do that....Is it bad that I feel like doing the same thing. I just don't know how to think about something like this." Raven whispered. "All of these feelings are new to me Mahou and i don't know how to deal with them." he said

“Do you think I know any better..?” Mahou said and looked into the others eyes. “And you are not making things easy for me talking and looking the way you are..” Mahou said quieter, kissing the corner of his eye befor kissing down his his lips and taking his lips into another kiss. He felt out of control, like a wild horse being given some slack on his reigns.

"Mahou I am scared of these feelings." Raven said as he kissed the corner of his eye. "I don't know what I am doing to make you go crazy I really don't." Raven said almost as if he was under a spell. When Mahou kissed Raven's lips he leaned into Mahou and kissed back for the first time melting into his arms.

“Me either..” Mahou whispered just before he took the others lips in a kiss. He felt like he could melt with the heat that was coursing through his body right now when the other kissed him back. He wrapped an arm around the others waist to hold him up while also holding him closer into the kiss.

Raven smiled as against the lips as he was pulled in closer. Raven wrapped his arms around Mahou wondering how this was going to work out He had never felt like this before in his life and it felt really good. Raven felt like he was loved in all the right ways. He felt like he was complete with Mahou like a part of him was searching for Mahou all his life.

Mahou has held the other close while still kissing him. He felt like a piece of him that had been missing was being filled, his empty glas was slowly being filled. It took a second for him to remember to breathe, Mahou pulling away from the others lips to take a breath. He looked down Infor he others eyes as he was trying to catch his breath.

Raven blushed and pulled away after they were done kissing and he took a deep breath. "wow." He whispered. Raven looked up into Mahou's eyes and smiled. "I never knew it would be anything like that." He said smiling and looked away from him feeling there was something inside that just felt right.

“Yeah...wow” Mahou said quietly, lightly stomping out some fire that had formed at his feet. “I can share your opinion..” Mahou said, thinking he would never get a kiss at least for a long time much less for it to feel this good. It got his heart pumping and he was happy.

Raven blushed and bit his lip. "Mahou I think I am addicted to kissing you now. I felt like my body was being sent up in flames when I was kissing you and I really liked it." Raven said and looked down not sure if he should of felt this good.

“I can agree and we share the same opinion..Except when I say flames..I mean it..” Mahou said to Raven, a small smile on his face. He just wished his face wasn’t turning a darker red at being told he was addicted to his kisses. “I must be too.I like them too much..One more before we relax and I have to start getting stuff for later for dinner..” Mahou said, blushing hard again at the others blushing face. He leaned in and gave him another deep kiss, running his lips over the others bottom lip asking to be let in.

Raven nodded when he said he was going to get dinner done and then when he kissed him again Raven melted into his arms and wanted to take everything he was willing to give him. When Mahou licked his bottom lip so he could be let on Raven opened his mouth so he could go into his mouth.