~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

"Thank you I guess tho I still don't know if I am good or evil myself." he said looking at him. "I don't want to be bad, but it seems like I bring nothing but badness to everyone." he said

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“You are the best thing to happen to us..Don’t let anything tell you otherwise!” Mahou said as he kissed his lips gently. “Don’t let those negative thoughts fill your head..”

Raven smiled when Mahou kissed him and nodded. "I can't help, but think it sometimes you know." he whispered as started to eat again as he was now hungry again and wanted to finish his birthday.

“Dinner might be a bit cold now but I can heat it up?” Mahou asked, holding out a fireball. His was a bit like warm but it still tasted plenty fine. But people had their preferences

"Yeah it could be a little warmer I suppose." he said blushing and smiling a bit as he started to get a small headache. "Do you also think you can get me some pain killers I am having migraines again and I think it might be because of my power."

"Of course~!" Mahou said, taking his plate and setting it over a small fireball. "I'll be right back with some pain killers" Mahou nodded as he left the room. Corvo chuckled at how protective Mahou was being..

Raven smiled and blushed looking at Mahou and loved him and how he was there was one thing he wish in the last few days they found out that Raven's power was so much that it was giving him migraines and they needed to find out what was going on because of it.

Raven smiled as he took the pills and then started to eat his food smiling as he did so he even cut off a little piece of stake to give to Luna if she wanted it. which she ate and meowed happy about everything that was going on. Raven soon finished his food and smiled at the other.

"Let me wash some dishes" Mahou said, cleaning up the plates as he quietly whispered into the others ears. "Unless you want to use me as a birthday present in any other way, I will make sure things get cleaned properly in here first" He said with a quiet chuckle.

"Sorry..Had to get in one" Mahou smiled, wanting to lighten the mood and make the other feel better. And of course, what they did felt really good so that was just an added benefit.

"We do have protection around the house, but it can only extend so far. They can still come to the area of the house but not step inside. But who knows what kind of magic they could have that might break protection spells" Mahou said, concerned for Ravens well being. "You just focus on getting stronger and being your cute self" He said with a small smile.

"I have had over a decade of practice and I did most of it alone. Even more, I feel more powerful than I ever have...But this time, no one is doing this alone" Mahou said with a small and happy kiss.

Raven smiled and kissed him again and then smiled. "Alright well then I guess I will practice more with you tho I do want to make you a necklace now its so pretty." He said smiling

'Yes..It was a lot of precise magic. I started working on it as soon as I found out when your birthday was.." Mahou said with an embarrassed smile. "Magic and a few tosses scraps when I didnt like how something turned out"

"Now you have two cloaks..Funny I ended up making one similar to the one your master would have given you" Mahou said with a small smile on his face. "But I am glad you like your gift.." He said with a soft blush.

Raven smiled. "I don't care I would of loved it just as much. Tho I would have to find out what one I would want to wear." he said smiling and blushed. "You two are the best and I am glad that I was about to meet the both of you."

"You can always switch? One day wear the cloak your father made you and another day wear mine?" Mahou said with a small smile. "That way you don't have to pick and choose...although I think you look good in both" He said in a small whisper.

"Yeah I think I might." he said smiling and closed his eyes wishing this day would never end, but knew it had to. "I am so glad that I have this day you know." he said looked at both of them. "I can't tell you that enough." he said

“I am glad you were happy..Even with a small snag” Corvo said with a small chuckle. “You two go have fun rest or what not, I’ll clean up here” Corvo waved at them, Mahou taking his hand and leading Raven away from the table.

"I wish that the small snag didn't happy, but you made me happy after he left." he said smiling as he too Mahou's hand and started to follow him where ever he wanted to go