~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Raven

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Raven was running into his house he grabbed his clothes and thew stuff all around the room. He made a mistake he unleashed a power he had been hiding for so long. All it took was one one mistake and everyone was now after him. So a bully pushed him he didn?t mean to make everything go everywhere in the school. After getting his things he ran to the back door hearing pounding on the door he tired to get out the back door, but it was locked he held out his hand and some keys came flying to him as he unlocked the door and ran out of the door.

Raven then ran into the woods he started to pant he was so scared of what was going to happen he heard someone following him he had to get away. He had to get free of them. Raven had no where to go or no where to turn to. Raven ran for a good 10 minuets before coming to a road and headlights were flashing to him. ?Crap.? he said as he heard yelling that he couldn?t make out Raven curled up into a ball. ?No!? He yelled as he heard guns being fired and Raven closed his eyes he didn?t know what happened next, but when he looked up everyone was laying on the ground

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mahou

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mahou kept himself cloaked with an invisibility spell, keeping his cloak hood up regardless whether he was being seen or not. He sensed there was a great surge of power coming from this area...Mahou looked around to see many people scurrying around this non-mag school, talking of a boy and an explosion of some kind. This was something worth investigating..Mahou thought as he followed the source of this powerful energy.

Mahou followed this energy to a cluster of woods about a few minutes away, a boy seeming to be running from other armed gentleman. They all seemed to be crowding around the boy, not understanding of what the boy had done. He himself was unsure but he must be holding in such a powerful energy it caused such a disturbance. There was a sudden burst of psychic power, causing his illusion spell to go up in a puff of smoke, sending even his cloak hood rippling but still cloaked over his head. He quickly rushed to the boy, chanting a few words to cloak both of their presences.

Raven looked up at the man who ran over to him. "Whhhhoooo are you? Please stay away from me......You'll get hurt." he said his voice shaking at the man wondering why he was able to get close to him with out getting blown away. "Please you have to get away from me before what happens to them happens to you!" Raven said

The guys stood up and started to yell about not seeing him and they all spread out to start searching for them.

"Why can't they see me I am right here." Raven said holding his head as he started to get really dizzy.

"You are cloaked child.." Marcus spoke from under his cloak, kneeling down at the others side. "You need rest...You exerted a great amount of power just now in a uncontrolled manner.." He spoke quietly, sticking out a hand to help the boy to his feet. "" He spoke, taking out some powder like substance into his hand. "Guide us with benevolance, take us to his residence" He chanted before throwing the power at the ground. They teleported to the others front door, touching the door knob and it unlocking the door.

"Thank you for helping me who ever you are." He whispered as he grabbed his hand this guy was trying to help him when others tried to kill him for being different. Soon Raven was pulled to his feel and looking at him. Seeing the man pull out a white powder he wondered what was going on Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath because he was really dizzy soon they were in a different place. "Wait what is going on?" Raven asked as he held his head he was feeling really bad now he had never used that much power ever in his life and now he was seeing that this person could do weird things as well.

"Get any things you might need to take with you..It does not matter the size. Take what you need.." Mahou spoke quietly as he whispered into the bag he was carrying. "Bag carry more space, to fit all the things from his place.." he chanted, using the spell on his bag to be able to indefinitely expand to carry as much as was needed. He would offer the boy an explanation later, surely more of them would come and they would search the house the boy lived first.

Raven looked around. "But this is my house." he whispered there was a few thing he had forgot and he was glad he was able to go back. Raven ran into his house he took the bag from the other man. "Thank you." He said walking into the house and put some of his stuffed animals that meant stuff to him and some clothes and stuff that he had from his biological parents. Raven was adopted and he started to wonder why he grabbed his laptop and charger for it he was a little shocked how much fit into the bag and it showed no sign of stopping. Raven did a double check and made sure he got everything. "Do I need to grab some food?" he asked looking at the stranger still wondering about him, but he was helping out and that was all that matter right now.

"If you feel the need to I suppose..I shall be feeding you" Mahou said as he was mumbling to himself and walking throughout the house, talking to himself. He was casting charms on the house so they could not be harmed while the other pack should one decide to come before they left. "When you are ready, take my hand.." He said, seeming satisfied with all of the charms he cast in the windows and doors.

Raven nodded and grabbed a few more things that was round the house that he left and sighed not sure what to do or if he needed anything else. Taking a deep breath he looked at the man who was being nice to him he didn't want to trust him, but he was helping him. Raven bit his lip as he touched the others hand. "Why are you helping me?" he asked as he was getting really dizzy still and felt like he was going to pass out. He had used too much magic and it was his first time using a big spell like what he did to blast the people who were shooting away from him.

"You have a gift boy.." Mahou said in a more softer tone, pulling the boy closer to his front. He seemed to really start focusing, the air swirling around him as it blew off his hood and showed his face. He seemed fixated on a space ahead of him, soon the room around them seemed to grow distant and far away. After a moment of feeling like they were floating on air, they appeared in front of what looked like a small cottage in the middle of a field of flowers. "My home.." He said as he opened the door with a flick of his hand, the inside looking a lot bigger than it seemed on the outside. It looked like a vast mansion inside as he stepped into the front room, removing his cloak with another flick of his wrist. He wore a long black shirt of some kind of smooth material, white ruffles gracing the collars front. His pants were made of a similar smooth looking textured black material

"A gift you me a curse." Raven whispered looking up at the man with his big blue eyes. Raven shut his eyes as the wind swirled around them both. "What's going on?" Raven asked still not fully understanding what was going on a strange man from no where helping him. Was he like him was was going on. As if by magic they were somewhere else. "Thank you for saving me." Raven said as he fell to his knees once in the house his green shirt was covered in dirt. "I don't understand what is going on." Raven asked looking at him. "Why are you helping me?" he asked looking around at the house that was small on the out side, but huge on the inside. Raven's hands went to his head everything was happening so fast

"You have a gift...a curse...you have an ability that must be controlled. Learn to be used....commanded to your will" Mahou took his white gloves off with his teeth, tossing them onto a small round wooden table wit various books and plants scattered about it. "Tea..?" He spoke again quietly, waving his hands and one cup came to the table followed by another. "Mint and chamomile.." Mahou spoke again as he sat at the table, gesturing to another empty chair.

Raven hit the floor and then coughed as he got up again and walked over to the chair and set down. He looked around and got a little scared. "Please answer me!" Raven said as he looked around and started to freak out a little as stuff started to fly around the room and heavy object that should be moved were getting of the ground as well. "Crap!" Raven said as he grabbed himself in a hug. "Calm down calm down." he couldn't even accept the tea if he wanted to he was scared his powers growing every day and he couldn't control it any more.

"Like I have said..I am helping you so you can learn to control your powers. You have trouble with them no..? I am here to help.." Mahou said with a nod, standing up and going beside the other. He placed a gentle hand on the others shoulder, quietly saying "You are safe here..I am a mage, a magic user like yourself. It is all right..Material things can be replaced..Deep breaths.." He said as he put his other hand on the boys shoulder. "Focus within...It is like a river, your powers are a gently moving stream. A relaxing stream.." He spoke in a soft tone of voice in an effort to calm the boy.

"How can you help me?" Raven asked and sounded shocked. "A mage, so your a magic user? Is that what I am?" Raven asked looking at him. "I thought I was alone the only freak in the world." Raven listened to him and took a deep breath closing his eyes he started to focus seeing his power as a moving stream or in his case it looked like an ocean right now. Taking another deep breath he started to relax and the water's within him started to calm down. Raven still wasn't sure how he was doing this. "Thank you for helping me do this. I think this is the most calm I have been since I found out I had this power."

"You are not alone..You are a mage as well..and a rather powerful one" Mahou finally let the boy go when he seemed to stabilize his powers. "There are many in the world, while not vast, many.." Mahou said as he waved his hand and a teapot poured tea into both cups. "My plan is to help you harness the power within...take control of it" Mahou nodded before the teapot went back over the fire. "Your name...?" He finally asked the boy, looking over at him as he sipped his tea.

"So there are many mage there are other people like me so I am a powerful one. I never really thought of myself as powerful. Tho every day it does seem to get stronger." He said as he looked at him and watched him. Raven reached out and grabbed the cup of tea and smelled it before taking a sip of it. "The tea is good thank you." he whispered and shut his eyes taking a deep breath. "My name is Raven what is yours? Thank you once again for helping me I don't know what would happen if I didn't get help from you."

"And our task will be to control your power to a manageable level, to a point where you can control it. Control and use.." Mahou said with a simple nod as he took another sip of tea. "You are quite welcome..And likely your powers would have grown more unstable in that moment..' He said simply, the pot coming over and bringing him more. "Mahou.." He responded to the other asking for his name, sipping at his tea.

"Do you have any idea on how to do it? I don't know how I have never had any training I didn't even know my real parents maybe if I did this wouldn't of happened to me." Raven said as his blue eyes binked at the tea pot coming over and filling his cup. "Thank you." he said to the teapot and shook his head. "Mahou, that is a cool name. I feel like my powers are still unstable." he said

"You cannot expect to have a twig and build a boat.." Mahou mentioned at the others comment of his powers still being unstable. It will take time.." Mahou said with a simple nod, a bit amused he thanked the teapot. "You will have a lot to study and a lot to learn.." He spoke quietly, wondering where to begin. He was powerful but not very well versed in magic. He would need to start him off with the most basic of spells and work his way up to the more powerful magics.

"Wait what?" Raven said as he turned his head and took another deep breath as he was getting dizzy.Everything was happening so fast to him and he didn't know if he could keep up with everything he needed something, but didn't know what. A few hours ago he was going to school and now it was in a strangers house who looked like he could do what Raven could trying to help him. Everything was happening so fast and he was starting to think like it was a dream.

“I am going to help you harness and control your powers..So you can live without worry” Mahou said simply, finishing his tea. “Now, I have a spare room you can use and you can get some rest in there..You have had a long and confusing troubling day..” Mahou stood up with the bag from earlier, going to a door down the hallway beside an ornate door. “Your room..” He said as he swung the door open.

Raven finished the tea and then followed Mahou. "Why are you doing this for me? I am a stranger to you." he whispered as he followed the male to a room and looked into it. Raven was in awe at the size of the room it was so big and he really did love it. "Wow." he said not able to hold it in the bed look like a kind size bed with 4 posts and a canopy on it. looking around the room it looked as if it was the size of a small house. "Are you sure I can have this room?" he asked

“”Yes..as I am to you..” Mahou simply said as he showed the other his new room. “Yes..This will be your room” Mahou said as he set the bag down and started to take the others stuff out of it. “It has not been set up to accommodate anyone anytime recently so you will need to tell me if there will be other things you will need..” He said as he finally finished taking all the others stuff out and setting it on the floor. “Today, you rest..” He added as he stood up straight and put the bag around his shoulder. “My door is the ornate one next to yours..” He gestured to it in the doorway of his room.

Raven nodded and walked into the room and just looked around. "I think this might be more than I ever had." Raven said as he looked at him. "I think I might get ready for bed and go to bed I know its still early, but I am really tired." He whispered and shook his head not sure what he wanted to do either. "Um do you have internet here? I brought my laptop just in case, but I wasn't sure if I needed it." Raven said as he looked at the bag and sighed he needed to just sit back and relax for a bit. "Thank you for helping a stranger like me." he said not sure about the other's motives