Looking for anything on this pairing

odinizzle

Hi! Hoping someone can help with this as I've tried so many options now and all roads have come to dead ends (Also I hope this is the right place for this,forum's huge so execuse me if I goofed haha)

I've recently got into this pairing; Sakata Gintokoi x Okita Sougo from Gintama. I found a great site that sells doujinshi but it's way too expensive (?50 for a single book is beyond me). I was wondering if anyone knows any site or anything at all that has doujinshi on this pairing online, or maybe anyone has anything they've already downloaded?

At this point, I really don't mind if it's RAW or in Japanese, I'll settle for anything haha. I've tried many scanlators such as Silver Soul, El-trio and many more but all are either inactive or have dead links

Hope someone gets back to me soon

Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odinizzle

• littlespiral

hmm.. that is one of the rarest pairing in Gintama fandom

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. the only ones i've read so far is by mangaka - manna/KAJI Hayato (Undercurrent & Slow Stroke). i think the scanlations of the dj can be found somewhere around the internet.

Are they really that rare? I had no idea...

Also, yeah I've read pretty much all the ones that are still available; Knock on the Door, Rain Man and the ones you mentioned and I loved all of them! So I've been hunting down any book I could find. I also think this was what got me into BL doujinshi in the first place, so I've been looking at other parodies and pairings

Has anyone bought this before? Or maybe downloaded or even scanned it?

16120244.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if the "Silver Souls" is the same as Silver Souls scanlations group; don't suppose if anyone knows anything about that as well....

I'll also leave the link to the page here:

lol yeah, i think the pairing is kind of rare, but now that i think about it, it's not as rare as gorilla x hijikata.

also, i think the "silver soul" on the cover above does refer to the silver soul scanlation group that mainly scanlate gintama doujinshis back in the days. not sure if they are still active tho..

Yeah sadly Silver Souls I believe has long been inactive. I'm not sure what else to do at this point but just start saving my money I guess. Wish I knew at least enough Japanese to handle sites that sell them

Also, I can't help but love how you said "Goriila" x Hijikata haha

• 2 weeks later...
Also, I can't help but love how you said "Goriila" x Hijikata haha

ahaha i actually forgot his actual name in the manga for a second there. and all i could remember was his well-known nickname :D