Favorite non couple character?

cat_greenmoon

Ok so I just watched the Okane ga Nai OVA's and I must say that I love Gion. He's too funny. This got me wondering. Who do all of you like (from whatever show) that's not part of the main couple(s)?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cat_greenmoon

• Yurusumaji

• DarkestHearts

• Ero Gaki

Haven't seen that yet, but it's on my 'To Eventually Watch' list....which is like 30 pages* long...^^;

*Note: This list does not actually exist and is only an estimate. But a pretty close one.

Just started Sukisho (Sukysho) and I have a new love for Matsuri. He's like Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club but prettier and more social.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

In Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi I would say Takafumi Yokozawa; but then again, he has his own side of the story with Takafumi Yokozawa No Baii :L

And what's this I hear about Kyoya? /Ears perk up. Lol.

• 4 months later...
In Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi I would say Takafumi Yokozawa; but then again, he has his own side of the story with Takafumi Yokozawa No Baii :L

And what's this I hear about Kyoya? /Ears perk up. Lol.

agree, yokozawa-san deserves some spotlight, I want to see his love affair too.

I like Fei Long from Viewfinder who isn't part of the main couple and I also like Akito from Gokujou no Koibito (it was an animix) :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Akito from Gokujou no Koibito. I love the manga, but I felt so sorry for him! Normally I hate love triangles, because I end up feeling sorry for the guy whose heart gets broken, and OMG I felt bad for Akito!

• 8 months later...