Band love.

Jin.

Okay, I just wanted to have a new Storyline xD, maybe about guys who are attending a band, and they fall in love :'D

I just need 5 persons,

For a vocalist, lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist, bass and drum.

Lead guitarist is already in use for mine upcoming character :'D

I don't have an upcoming "story" what it is about cause I let us self decide. ^^,

DA RURUS!

- Write some info, can include some drawing/photo. Maybe his past too.

- You can have an evil or violent person in the band, as long you won't kill someone xD.

- And GOD PLEASE, I don't want to have an über Mary Sue Drama Queen O_o so please no, be a strong guy in this storyline.

AND ITS A GxDDxMN ROCK BAND...

Vocal: Takuya (Yaoilover)

L. Guitar: ___ (Hizaki)

R Guitar: ___

Bass: ____ (Akiravedel)

Drummer: Eiki (Yojichan)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• yojichan

This is interesting.

I have already written an original story about a band too. I posted it here on YO.

Can I take the role of the drummer?

I love drummers. :)

My drummer's name is Eiki.

He's only 5'10". He learned to play the drums as a means of living.

He has been a sessionist for other bands. He used to do hard drugs and liquor. His only vice now is sweets whether it be candy, pastry, sweet drinks. He LOVES sweets

@ yaoilovergangurl

Alrite, as long you won't play a drama queen please? :3... Send some information about the drummer, and oh. Don't react everytime on every post like: 'He's still waiting for a reply of the other'

cause that is very annoying, we all know that you're waiting for a reply. Okay?

@ Akiravedel

Well, I am still waiting so if we don't get you can play another role too lol. But can you post some information bout the drummer.

@ Yojichan

Nice, a drummer ;D sounds a nice character. But is he a seme or uke LOL, maybe age could be amazing too.

• Like 1

I promise not to play as a drama queen again okey. Here are my Characther:

anime_boy_3.jpg

Name:Tatsuya Takuya

Info: He have a dream to join a band for long time now, He loves music very much and he hope he can join band as a drummer. His Father whas a big vocalist in a band long time agao, But his father died in a car addicent and after that Have Tatsuya have a dream to join a band, exactly as his Father did before he died. He is now living whit his mother.

oh, sorry forgot to put the age.

okay, yeah Eiki is 35 years old. He's not into the whole seme or uke thing. It really depends on his mood and his opinion of the person he fancies at the time. He used to be married to a graveure model. He's been in different bands since he was 16.

@Hizaki and lead vox ~ thank you for liking the character. :D

@ Yaoilover

Umm, save the picture and reupload it here ?

Click on insert image and then select file... (:

__

@ Yoji

Mmmm *__* Sounds nice...

nope. sorry i don't have a picture really.

is it required?

Eiki is kinda multi-faceted so there are several images in my head of real people. he's a character i created inspired by actual individuals.

he was not inspired by any fictional character.

i hope that's okay.

@Hizaki: ah i see..well, you can pretty much imagine him as you like. i can give you more physical descriptions if you want or we can reserve that in the RP. i am curious as to how you will interact with my character. i find that more intriguing. :)

okay since we're all still waiting on Akiravedel..

I decided to stick to Eiki since you all prefer to call him that.

i have to drop the original character i had in mind and switch. :)