Takumi-kun: Pleasant and Unpleasant feelings (Dai x Mao)

CamelliaMichaelis

Summary: They are lovers and they are together alone all night for the first time... But what if there are even some unpleasant feelings? And what about Mao's curious brother?

Author Note: Hi :)

I'm not sure, which category is for this ok, so I hope here it's fine :)

Beta reader: Maya-hayashi @ livejournal.com

Enjoy and comments please :)

-------------------------------------

It could be a nice evening with his boyfriend. If he hadn’t been so nervous.

Yes, it could be the nice evening. It will be the nice evening.

But Mao was nervous.

This evening – and night – Mao will be alone in his house. His parents need visit some people they know, and Aniki will be away for few days somewhere with his friends.

So… It’s a good occasion to invite his boyfriend, right?

Maybe there was no reason for nervousness, but… This will be for the first time when he will be alone with Dai-chan all night. Until now, there were just some evening dates with him and some kisses and… But this night promising something more… And Mao was just nervous. He was nearly scared, when he was absorbed his thoughts.

And now here is it, the bell ringing which telling him that Daisuke came.

Short hug and sweet kiss somewhere in front of doors, and Dai’s happy face, when he saw his beloved. Mao’s face shined with smile too, he couldn’t resist.

Dai-chan brought some chips and movie.

“Harry Potter?” Mao raised eyebrows, when he saw the title.

“I haven't seen it yet,” Dai shrugged, “But if you don’t want watch this, we can choose something else…”

“No, it’s ok,” Mao smiled and took the DVD from Dai’s hand, going into room with TV.

It was a really pleasant feeling, watching the movie with the beloved person.

Dai-chan looked little tired and he laid his head on Mao’s lap. Mao’s fingers gently played with his hair. In fact, Mao didn’t really watched the movie; he was concentrated on Dai-chan. His soft hair. Smooth skin on the face. Pleasant feelings.

Movie didn’t end yet, but no one paid attention for it already.

They were kissing and caressing each other. Gentle kisses, passionate kisses, loving kisses, touches full of desire.

“Dai-chan,” whimpered Mao.

“Hm?” Dai was little busy with kissing Mao’s neck.

“This is like in heaven.” Mao’s voice was little shaky.

Daisuke smiled. “Do you think so?”

Mao just nodded. Every second with beloved person is like heaven. Yes, their intimate paradise. Full of pleasure.

Suddenly, there was some unexpected sound, like keys opening the front door…

Both men froze in the middle of move. Someone is going home? But who? And why? They should be alone all night!

But there is really someone, who opened the front door and entered to the house…

Mao and Dai quickly rebounded from each other.

Mao speedily tried to turn up buttons of his shirt, but his fingers were shaking in shock. Daisuke quickly helped him.

And so they sat side by side, pretending they were still watching the movie, tried to calm down the fast breathing, trying to pretend everything is normal, everything is ok, pretend that there weren’t almost caught.

Few seconds after, Mao’s brother poked his face into doors.

“Good evening, Mao! Oh, Daisuke, you are here too. Good evening,” Mao’s brother grinned. “I’m sorry that I disturb you… In this interesting movie… I just forgot something here. I’ll immediately go back to my friends.” Aniki’s expression on his face was unreadable. Maybe amused, maybe… Who knows.

He disappeared from room and Dai with Mao could hear him moving in the house and, at the end, shutting of the front door.

“It looks like he checked you,” commented it Daisuke and frowned. “I’m never sure what he is thinking.”

Mao answered quietly with slightly trembling voice “I think he is not sure if is really something between us, and he is just curious about it.”

“It looks he doesn’t like me.”

“I don’t think so. Just don’t forget I’m his beloved little brother. You are just intruder, after all.“ Mao laid his head on Dai’s shoulder.

“So intruder you said?” asked Daisuke with playful smile.

But, because of his brother, Mao wasn’t in mood, his nervousness was back. He just didn’t answer.

Few minutes passed. Mao was leant on Dai-chan’s shoulder, Dai’s softly caressed his hair.

“Mao-chan. Is everything okay?” That question sounded weird, but Daisuke needed say something.

Mao shook his head. “Sorry, I’m just in shock. He could catch us. It’s… I can’t imagine what could have happened.”

Dai-chan understood that feeling, but… “I understand you. But nothing happened. So everything is ok now, right? Don’t let this break our evening, ok?”

Mao nodded, but his face was still little unsure.

Dai placed gently a kiss on boy’s lips. But Mao was still tense. And other man could feel it.

“Is there something else what is bothering you?” asked with a warm tone of voice.

“No… It’s ok.”

“Really?”

“Really.” Mao tried smile, but his eyes betrayed him. Dai-chan could see nervousness and maybe fear in them.

“Mao… Tell me, what’s going on?”

Younger man sighed and lowered his eyes. “I’m just… I’m just… Nervous,” he admitted.

Daisuke gently touched Mao’s chin and he forced him to look to his eyes. “Why?” he asked softly.

“Because… This evening… You… Me… I just…”

Dai quietly laughed. Mao surprised looked at him with surprise.

“Do you think I’m not nervous?” older man asked.

“Eh?”

Dai-chan smiled. “Every time when I’m not with you, I feel this nervousness. When I am thinking about our dates I’m nervous, because I’m afraid that something would happen, that something will go wrong, or that I’ll hurt you somehow… I’m afraid…”

Mao looked at him in disbelief. Dai smiled.

“But…” he continued, “every time I’m with you, all these feared thoughts are gone. When I'm with you, I don’t need to be afraid. Because I love you and I know you are right here beside me, by my side.”

“Dai-chan…”

Daisuke smiled and ruffled Mao’s hair.

Mao was little shocked. He had no idea that Dai-chan sees it this way. Ok, Mao was nervous for little other reasons, but… “Somehow… You reassure me.” Shy smile showed up on Mao’s face.

Dai conjured on his face warm smile. He gently kissed Mao’s lips. Not fast, he didn’t need hurry. They had all night. Mao slowly melted, under the weight of sweet pleasure.

“Dai-chan…” Mao whispered, “I love you.”

Daisuke smiled and in answer again connected their lips together again.

At the end, it will be nice evening. Evening and night spent with the beloved person. Every kiss, every touch, pleasant feelings.

They ended in Mao’s room, with locked door, just for acase.

Maybe all these frightening thoughts about everything were unnecessary. Maybe… Certainly. Because, at the end, there is just passion and pleasure. And burning love.

It’s pleasant the feeling.

• Like 9

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CamelliaMichaelis

• Karin

• dianawatty

• Selinia86

OH....MY....GOD!!!! :cuteonion41::cuteonion25:

Thank you for these pictures in my head that i have now!! :msn_red_fox 6:msn_red_fox 14

What a beautiful story!! foxy1

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Nah, just entering this thread and find a really awesome stories..

only just can say WOW and thank you for sharing this Dear ... :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks a lot my dear ^^

Your fiction really makes my day ^^.......................

:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (12):

• Like 1