**~~RED vs. BLUE~~**

evemaid

"If you say so." Kazuo couldn't really understand the other boy.If he knew that he would feel nervous when someone is staying on his left side,why did he put his things on the wrong side?Never mind,there had still time left for a nap.

Yoshida took off the jacket with which he was.Actually he just forgot to take it off with his entering,because he was surprised to see the new boy in the room.

His shirt was unbuttoned and his necktie was on way to fall on the ground.Yeah,no matter that Kazuo looked so smart and elegant,he actually was too lazy even to put his necktie right.

Remembering that he wasn't alone in the room,Kazuo fastly pinned on his shirt,throwing the jacket on a chair next to the bed.

Finally the other asked for the rules.Kazuo was ready to say all them,but then he stopped,chaging few of them.

"Don't wake me up if it isn't for something really important.Don't invite any friends here.When I tell you to not come in the room for few hours,it means that you shouldn't come here no matter what.And the last one,you'll clean the room instead of me." If these rules were good?Kazuo didn't think till now about anything like that,so he wasn't sure what he should say.But one thing was sure - he would need the room only for himself from time to time.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Bloodysadist

• Dogcatfish

• Saga

"Fair enough, I have but one simple request. Don't touch anything of mine unless you ask me, of coarse you are free to borrow my books. But anything else I really don't want anyone touching it."

Franz shrugged as he watched Kazou with mild interest, he didn't care if he had to clean the room. He preferred cleaning actually, it helped him release pent up stress and so on. Though the no friends allowed and not being in the room no matter what was a little strange as well. Franz didn't really care too much about that, he didn't really have any friends and he would most likely be in the library reading or something. He thought for a moment about something.

"Oh and one last thing that's really important, no super loud noises. Like any kinds of bangs or pops, I know it sounds strange but it's really important that you don't make those noise, please."

Kazuo grinned lightly. He wasn't the type of people that would touch something which wasn't his own thing.Well there had an exception if the other person was his boyufriend/girfriend then he would surely touch everything,just to be sure that the other isn't cheating.

It surely sounded strange that Kazuo didn't allow any other people in the room,but just he didn't like it.And he knew that once someone enter here,there would start rumors that the person is some of Yoshida's entertainment.

"Roger." Such a simple thing,to not make any loud souds.

"Excellent I think we will get along quite well together."

Franz smiled to himself as he picked a book from his collection and carefully began to read. He didn't want to bother Kazou any further, sure they just met. Yes this was his first time actually staying in another room with a person. He didn't want to seem to eager or annoying or chatty. A school like this word spreads fast, like an infection. Being blind was one thing being annoying and blind now that was a death sentence.

"If you have any questions feel free to talk to me. I'll let you get back to your nap, I'm terribly sorry for disrupting you."

((OOC: Sorry... I forgot the existence of net... I started writing a story, and I kind of got sucked into it... please forgive me! *bows deeply*))

Hayate closed his eyes for a brief moment, finding himself utterly amused, but a bit offended too. It made him a bit angry when he heard Ryo saying that he hated him, but he found it tempting too. It made him want to mess up with the boy a bit more. After a few seconds pause, he opened his eyes again, and tilted his head to the side, squinting his eyes in a smirking manner.

"Oh, with those muscles? Nah, I don't think so.." He said, lowering his tone, sounding a bit lazy. Just then, after he ended his sentence, a few students came to the rooftop, chatting happily, not noticing them yet. Hayate sighed, glancing at them, and then bringing his gaze to Ryo again. "I'll be waiting for your killing then." He said, waving his hand once, and then he turned around, and walked past the students who had intruded them, to the staircase, to the school corridors. As he rushed towards the student council room, a wide smile was on his lips. The students who saw him, gave him way. Hayate being so content made them freak out.

He looked at the other and bit his lips, he clenched his fists even more then before,

「Hah!? Running away? Pussy!」

He yelled to the other who walked away, he whipped his lips with his sleeve and narrowed his eyes, he noticed the kids were looking at him

「What!?」

He said on a loud tone to the kids, the kids did shocked a bit and said nothing further, they kept whispering to each others and he sighed deep,

(Its alright haha (: )

((OOC: Bwhahhahhaaa! I'm back in the yaoi world, finally!!! This time my conquerring won't fail!!! ... or then it will... Knowing my luck... -.-'' ~~ x''D Hey all! I'm back, after... few weeks? A month?? ^^ Dunno... :D I miss the hospital food, and the nurses who were assholes for letting me use the computer so `much´ (notice the sarcasm), that I decided to come online only after I'm back home...~ I missed you all!! ^^ And I hope that at least someone is still interested in the rp.. x''D *HUGGU!!!* And now... the first event!!!~ :3 ))

"Hey you there!!" Izumi heard someone shouting from behind him, a teacher... "Ah, crap!" Izumi hissed, gritting his teeth. He had gotten caught of trying to sneak out of the school. And he surely was going to be in trouble right away. He turned around, raising his eyebrows slightly at the teacher. "What? I wasn't going to sneak out or anything!" He said in a defensive tone. The teacher chuckled quietly, and didn't believe a word. "I wasn't going to say anything abuot that, Hayashi-san, but now that you mention it..." The teacher started, and Izumi's posture died. The teacher smirked, and waved his hand, giving a sign that it was wiped off already. "Haha. I'll just let it pass today. Actually... I have something more important to tell you, Hayashi-san." The teacher said, and Izumi didn't like the teacher's smirk at all...

After a good thirty minutes Izumi was in the student council room, feeling so out of the group atm. He was standing in front of the door, and his posture was so stiff that he looked painy. He was just nervous for being there. Suddenly, Izumi heard the door opening, and before he could avoid it, it had already hit his head. "Owww gosh..!" He hissed from between his teeth, rubbing the back of his head with his head. It truly hurt.

When Izumi turned around, he saw Hayate standing there, and his eyes widened. Of course he knew that his brother was part of the student council, but even though he was embarrassed to admit it, he had fully forgotten it. He gave Hayate a glare, and walked to the first empty bench that came into his way. He sat there, and avoided looking at Hayate. The whole room was tensioned, and it was really akward for everyone. Finally the teacher spoke: "So, I expect that everyone knows everything about today's event, right?" He asked, and after getting a positive answer, he continued: "So, team 1 goes to the field already, and finishes the event-place. Team 2 goes to the judge-compartment, and reads the papers trough once more. Team 3 goes to bring people from the classes to the field, and team 4 goes to the backstage, to be ready to prepare the competitors. Anything to ask? Great. Let's go!"

"Err... What am I doing here??" Izumi asked, eying the massive field suspiciously. There was a large section of the field, full of odd, unnecessary-looking decorations. `How is someone able to run there??´ He thought to himself. There was lots of waterbarriers, slimy-looking things, and something that seemed to make people fall. It looked like ice, but it was something else. It was so hot outside here, that it couldn't have been ice. After the track ended, there was a large wall, covering over half of the field. Izumi had heard from someone in the student council room, that there was a labyrinth, bigger than the school building, behind that wall.

"Well, we decided that you're one of the participants here, so we just decided to drag you along. Plus, sensei wanted to keep you out of the trouble." One of the student council members answered, and Izumi sighed. `Great.. So this was about my sneak out attempt after all...´ He thought, and then he realized. "Whaat?!! Part of the competition?! No way! I decline!!" He shouted, but his protesting was futile. The words of the student council and the teachers were absolute.

((OOC: I just expect you to write a short answers about going to the field with the student council members guiding you, to show that you're still in the rp~ ^^