**~~RED vs. BLUE~~** A new kind of School + Dormitory rp, anyone?~ ^^

evemaid

(SORRY! WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE!)

Hewwooh all!~ ^^

I'm thinking of starting a school-themed rp, where the students and teachers stay in the dormitories. Teachers are there because they have to `look after´ the students. ~ x''D Everyone in the school has got own speciality. Maybe in sports, singing, painting, or anything. You can also be a `genius´. It can even be such a minor thing like an incredibly good memory. Like the student can remember and repeat a 30-numbers long chain after hearing it just once. It doesn't have to be too great, but it can be if you want. No fantasy or anything that's not really possible in real life. Of course you can exaggerate and dramatize your ability, but nothing like `flying´ or `mindreading´. x''D

Plus, you can't act with someone else's character, and always consider what kind of situation the other one's are in. If someone is in bed with someone else, don't go skipping time. Ask before you want to skip to the next day, or maybe to the evening. ^^

So, there is the Red and the Blue -dormitory, and the students in those two dormitories are like `rivals´ inside the school.

The RED-side has got people who are `normal´. They aren't rich or famous or anything, but everyone has still got a speciality in some kind of area. You can choose the speciality yourself.

The BLUE-side consists of students from rich families, and the children of famous people. They can be famous writers or actors or something like that themselves too. If the student for example actor, he doesn't have to have any kind of other speciality if you don't want him to have one. They're kind of the `upper class´. Their dormitory is alot more elegant than the red-one, and there is anything the students want there to be. These guys too must have some kind of speciality, remember that. Being rich isn't a speciality~ x''D

These two dormitories don't get along too well, because the students from the Blue-dormitory look down on the Red-one, and the Red dormitory despises the Blue-one. It's like a traditional war between two families, but it's just between two different dormitories. If you want, you can also play pranks on the other dormitory, but remember that there is always consequences from your behavior~ x''D Also, if you don't want to hate the other dormitory, that's fine too~ ^^

Depending on the dormitory, the neck-tie colour is different. (Red or blue) :D And sometimes they have classes only with student from the own dormitory, some classes with people from both dormitories. There are also competitions arranged between those two dormitories by the director and the school staff. Something like sport-olympics, quizes, talent/ability-shows, etc.

There is a student council, where is no `president.´ There is just people from both dormitories, and you can quess there is nothing else but fighting included~ x''D

Plus, it's not seen fit if too people from different sides hang out together~ Sometimes there can be even a punish from the senpai's in your own dormitory~ ^^

Sounds really complicated right?~ x''D But if you're interested, then please say that you want to join. It's better when there is lots of people, but not something like 135207 role players~ x''D

I really hope that at least someone is interested~ :) You can join even when the rp is going on~ ^^

Of course there is thousands of possibilities in relationships~ BluexRed, StudentxTeacher, Two people from student council, anything. It's just more tempting when there is you know `forbidden relationships´. x''D

If you have got anything to ask, please ask me! I'd love to answer your questions! ^^

If you want to join, please report at least these things:

Dormitory: (Blue or Red?)

Name:

Grade: (example:) 1st, 2nd, or 3rd -grade.

Speciality: (example:) An incredibly good memory.

Position: Seme, Seke, Ume, Uke?

Of course you can explain something about your family, like if your mother is a famous singer or something. You can also describe your personality, which I would really think much of~

RED-DORMITORY:

Ryo Takawa, 1st grade, uke - (Hizaki)

Hirota Hajime, 3rd grade, seme - (Saga)

Naoyuki Kawaii, 1st grade, uke - (FuyuNoSemi_Fan)

Harukou Kazeniya, 1st grade, uke - (Shiho Sasaki)

Izumi Hayashi, 2nd grade, seke - (evemaid)

BLUE-DORMITORY:

Hikaru 2nd grade, ume- (shimbamba)

Hayate Mori, 3rd grade, seme - (Ridd)

Kou Shinichi, 2nd grade, seke - (xyuichan)

Kazuo Yoshida, 3rd grade, seke - (Bloodysadist)

Franz Schmitterling, 2nd grade, uke - (Dogcatfish)

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evemaid

• Saga

• Jin.

• shimbamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh can I join ;D ? o3o sounds fun lol

hewe some info.

Dormitory: Red, (His father was a rich artist, but died when he was 10, his mother took all the money and left him and so he has to care about his own life)

Name: Ryo Takawa

Grade: 1rd Grade (16 y.o)

Speciality: Nothing,

What kind: He's a badass...

Hair color: With the money he could earn he dyes his hair blond,

Oh!! Badass ukes are the best!! You're sooo right my dear~! x''D

Plus the grades~ 1st grade is 16 years. 2nd grade is 17 years, and 3rd grade is 18 years, so is it okay if I change your grade from 4th to 1st? ^^

I find it interesting. Just one question though, I play it only a seme, so is it possible in the group rpg's info per character to be listed "position",either uke,seke,or seme?

Great. I will join. XD

Dormitory: Blue

Name: HIKARU (輝): Japanese unisex name meaning "radiance."

Grade: 2nd,

Speciality: An incredibly good memory.

position: Ume

Is in student council, and have a big influence on people around him.

His father is famous architect. Mother famous actor. Hikari has everything so he likes to play pranks on teachers and student, doesn't love too much noise and seeks everyone's attention. looks down to other people. He earns a lot of money by being an idol. He has a lot of relationship, but he never been in love.

Ciel-Phantomhive-ciel-phantomhive-16840084-1024-768.jpg

Kuroshitsuji___Ciel_bocchan_by_Miyukiko.jpg My character Is like Ciel, but without a eyelish bundage. XD Noble and cute. XD

Sis, I'm in too~

Plus, I agree with saga. I would be much better to tell your position so that the person could think about the pairing before hand already, or atleast think of a good `target´?~ So edit your post a bit, 'kay ?

Name: Hayate Mori

Grade: 3rd grade, a sempai.

Personality: A sadist who likes to tease his `target´. He's someone who you could call a delinquet, because he doesn't care about the school rules at all even if he's part of the student council. If he's bored, he might just go and visit the Red dormitory. ((I quess you said that it's forbidden? *smirks*)) Even though he teases the uke, he still doesn't want someone who's shy and all that. The uke needs to have attitude! ~

Position: Seme

Speciality: He's an amazingly fast runner. He's always 3 to 5 seconds earlier in the finish line than the others.

Picture:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He's got a dragon tattoo on his back, and piercings on his both ears. 3 on the left, 5 on the right. He's from a rich family, and his father is a famous actor, why he's well known in the school. Plus him being a model, you can say that he's good looking too. ;)

I love it :D though, I don't understand the whole thing. :D ahaha! Can I join? ^_^

Name: Shinichi, Ryo

Grade: 2nd Grade (17 years old.)

Speciality: can write 200 words in just 3-5 minutes. (something like that XD)

Background: He comes from a rich family who owns a successful book store and trading center(for books). He's the next heir to his father's company but doesn't want to. He's a rebellious child and want to go against his father's will. He's smart but a little lazy. He hates the opposite dormitory but doesn't show it. He always gives fake smiles to people he doesn't like.

Hair color: dark brown? hazel? ahaha!

anime_boy_lil.jpg

--------------------------------

I DOUBLE POSTED. WOULD SOMEONE KINDLY PLEASE DELETE THIS ONE? THANKS :) oh, and SORRY. T_T

I love it :D though, I don't understand the whole thing. :D ahaha! Can I join? ^_^

Dormitory: Red

Name: Shinichi, Kou

Grade: 2nd Grade (17 years old.)

Speciality: can write 200 words in just 3-5 minutes. (something like that XD)

Background: He comes from a rich family who owns a successful book store and trading center(for books). He's the next heir to his father's company but doesn't want to. He's a rebellious child and want to go against his father's will. He's smart but a little lazy. He hates the opposite dormitory but doesn't show it. He always gives fake smiles to people he doesn't like.

Hair color: dark brown? hazel? ahaha!

Position: Seke (depends. I don't know yet. I'll change it later.)

anime_boy_lil.jpg

Sure! You're all more than welcome! ^^ I think we have a pretty good amount of people already, though I don't mind if a few more come in too! You can say your opinion about this too~ If you don't want anymore people, then we can close the recruitment, but I think it's fun with many people~ Just tell! ^^

Saga, Ridd-bro, of course. I'll correct it right away!

Sorry all, but could you please be so kind and add your position to your description too? ^^ It'll be a lot more easier that way? ^^

Well,I will list it just in case. Used to do it in group rpgs.

Dormitory: Red;

Name: Hajime Hirota;

Grade: 3rd;

Position: Seme;

Likes: To have control over the one he likes,part of his personality to manipulate and lead. To read in the library,often sleeps on the school's roof;

Random information: Although suited for the elite,his father a famous actor and his mother a politician, Hajime keeps it in a secret. Has left his hometown,away from his parents who look for him for more than four years, Hirota decides to walk a path he alone chose - away from the elite;

Speciality: Basically good at everything,especially at being sharp in mind. His only flaw - lack of will.

My_serious_face_by_gothic_icecream.jpg

Dormitory: Blue.

Name: Yoshida Kazuo.

Grade: 3rd.

Speciallity: Genius XD

History: His father has one of the biggest campanies in Japan and his mother is famous actress.Because of it,Kazuo is used with being alone at homw from very young.Now he is already 3rd grade his father want him to go in the company,but

Kazuo refuse because he is working as a model.His parents don't know about it,because he is hiding it very well.He even have another name "Ren" when,because if someoe understand that he is the son of Yoshida Noaki (his father) Kazuo will have many problems.

Personlity: Yoshida is very selfish and stubborn.Also he is very smart and because of it he calls himeself a real genius.He is really cold when he don't like someone,but also he can be a real "Romeo" when he want to find his "prey".

Position: Seke.

958335.jpg

Oh btw, I can't find a nice picture for my character so I'm just subscribing him since I am too lazy to draw it myself,

He's blond (bleached hair), long hair (not too long. around the ear to shoulder. think about a jrocker XD)

He has earpiercings and wears his school costume sloppy. since he's way too lazy to wear it too "posh"

1 Eye color is brown and the other dark blue~

Can I yoin to XD? Then this will be my first roleplay :o

Dormitory:Red

Name: Kawaii Naoyuki (uke)

Grade: 1st year

Occupation: He sometimes acts in little unkown commurcials. Because of his small body build he doesn't get big roles

Speciality:He has a photographic memory (if he looks at someting -textbooks- he remembers clearly it's content)

Appearence: He has brown hear and has a small build. He's very sensetive.

i will join..

i'm in red... i'm a violinist.. :D

name: Kazeniya Harukou..

nick name: Kaze

grade: new freshmen...

type: stupid and innocent uke..

personality: stupid, slow, pure, quite... he come from a famous violinist parent.. so he was forced to become violinist..

speciality: good at violin, caring guy...

image:

3449312644_e20a170bcf.jpg