Harem Days by NAONO Bohra(eng)

sarah3161

harem_days_200x0.jpg

Original name: Harem Days

Manga ALT. names: ハーレムデイズ, Haaremudeisu, Hareta Yoru no Hikari, Itsuka no Himitsu, Light of the Clear Night Sky

Written by: Naono Bohra

Drawn by: Naono Bohra

Original run: 2008

Description: • Harem Days

Madoka Mitsuru (Enman to his coworkers) is a rough ex-yankee, so he's not really sure how he got a job at a prestigious company. He works in "the harem", the name of the gofer department because of all the attractive ladies, under Chief Suzunari, a cheery middle-aged man who doesn't understand the meaning of personal space!

• Hareta Yoru no Hikari (Light of the Clear Night Sky)

Medical intern Chikada Tomoharu is always being called a "nice guy", especially when he's being dumped. When his lover dumps him by email, text message, and he's roughed up by the yakuza outside his apartment building he's having the worst day ever. Building caretaker Fukiage Tatsuru scares the gang off, and he and Chikada become friends. But does Tatsuru only see him as a "nice guy" too?

• Itsuka no Himitsu

It's been ten years since Yuuya was home. That was the last time he faced Asato, the blind neighbor he's always had a crush on. He's spent the time trying to forget the one night he acted on those feelings. But he's been fired and evicted; with no place to go he returns to his childhood home and the man he's never forgotten.

• My Secret: Itsuka no Himitsu bonus

Manga-type: Oneshot Collection

Published by: Libre Shuppan

Group(s) Scanlating: Dangerous Pleasure, Liquid Passion, maleshoppe, emilytarot, jupiter143

Completely Scanlated: Yes

Completely Translated: Yes

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Smut, Yaoi

Categories: Age Gap, Heir, Doctor, Megane, Love at First Sight

Main Characters: Madoka Mitsuru, Chief Suzunari, Chikada Tomoharu, Fukiage Tatsuru, Yuuya, Asato

Adaptations available: N/A

Recommendations: Tsumaranai Otoko, Subarashii Shitsuren, Finger Stinger, Honey / Chocolate, Yarashii Hirusagari

Read Harem Days Online

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Download Harem Days Manga:

More manga series by

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 5

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• cherrydropx

• danette

• Nessie Zalez

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is it okay if I ask for another hostlink? I tried downloading from 4shared, aside it kept on opening a new tab showing the same page and the older tab went to an ad page, it also kept on telling me my flashplayer is outdated even after I've updated it thrice. Tried on both firefox and chrome. Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...