Tie, Untie, Entwine and Connect / 結んで解けて捩れて繋がる

aoii_tori

Tie, Untie, Entwine and Connect / 結んで解けて捩れて繋がる

RJ208979_img_main.jpg

Release Date: 10/08/2017

Circle: Carbohydrate

Summary (from DLsite): Keisuke and Shun were once friends of each other, now they are lovers.

And their relationship is going to become even tighter than ever before...

A voice drama of BL coupling clingy top x passive bottom.

CONTENT WARNING(S): friends-->lovers-->servant(pet)/master, jealousy/possessive/yandere, slight non-con, scatology/urinating.

CVs: Shuuya Asou / Daisuke Shindou

Total number of tracks: 16

NOTE: Track 14 contains expressions of scatology. Can be skipped.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

pw:happinessblue

P.S: please do tell if there's any problem(s) with the files and I'll fix it. This is also a self-bought CD, meaning I own it. So please do not re-upload this CD anywhere else, thank you for understanding.

!!PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS OUTSIDE OF YAOIOTAKU, IF I FIND ANY RE-UPLOADS, DL LINK(S) WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

I cannot download it... ._.)

I just checked the link and it works, can you tell me what's wrong with it?

Well...its complicated...when i click the link,i cant see where i can insert the psw somehow,this is always happen when i want to download blcd that have a psw...

Well...its complicated...when i click the link,i cant see where i can insert the psw somehow,this is always happen when i want to download blcd that have a psw...

oh, the DL link itself doesn't have any password so you should be able to download it just fine? I set the password on the RAR/ZIP file so you should enter the password after you have downloaded the file and when you're about to extract the files (a popout should appear telling you to input the password)

oh, the DL link itself doesn't have any password so you should be able to download it just fine? I set the password on the RAR/ZIP file so you should enter the password after you have downloaded the file and when you're about to extract the files (a popout should appear telling you to input the password)

yess i know i can download it..but when i about extract the file,it..failed to extract

(Sorryaboutmyenglish)

yess i know i can download it..but when i about extract the file,it..failed to extract

(Sorryaboutmyenglish)

never mind....i kinda now it...thanx

can u put ur files in mega pls i cant download from here

I can't edit the thread right now but here you go:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing the files! And also for telling us which track contains that particular kink, most def gonna skip that one, thank you love!