The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"We both talked about it and we thought about it long and hard. I don't want to live with out Aaron and he doesn't want to live with out me. I will kill anyone that hurts him or kills him, but that wont be enough for me I need him to keep me level." He said looking at there familiars. "And no one really wants to be our friends after what we have done so its fair enough. I know you two have been apart for long enough. As long as we have each other we will be fine." he said smiling as he ate some more of his food.

Storm looked shocked. "If you have thought it though I don't see why now I don't want to be pulled apart from my snow, but I also don't want to force anything on you two either."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Aaron blushed as the other talked about him being his level and doing anything for him. Sure, he was told this already but it made him feel special all the same. Mason brought out his softer side, showed him he could be loved and fall in love in return.

"Just...make sure you think it through first before you start even thinking about looking into it. That is...a process.." Snow spoke quietly, squeezing the others hand tightly. He wanted this so bad but he had to let his masters decide this for themselves..

"Do you already know how to do it?" He asked and he nodded. "We talked this over and over and thought about it long and hard before even asking you two about it neither one of us has family that cares for us. I mean I have a uncle who cares for me, but that is about it we don't have any friends at school any more we only have each other and you. What made us think about it even more is thinking about us dying and you being split apart hurts us." Mason said as he took Aaron's hand. "We don't want anyone else to know outside of this house tho." he said. "at least for now." he said

Storm looked shocked and then looked at Snow yes he wanted to yell for joy if it meant being with snow forever he really did he loved him and he didn't want to be taken apart from him any more.

Aaron nodded in silent agreement, holding the others hand tight. He knew any life would be no life without Mason by his side..

Snow had tears forming in his eyes, trying to contain their emotions. They...they were serious? Those were not the faces of people who joked lightly. "Storm..!" He yelled happily, pouncing on him and both of them falling back in the chair, thankfully the chair not breaking, as he gave Storm a deep kiss.

Mason smiled watching Snow jump on Storm. Mason ate some more of his food with a smile.

"Lets do it if you really mean it lets do it. We will help you with what ever we can, we both approve." he said as Snow jumped on to him Storm kissed him back and smiled. "Lets not celebrate yet. We don't know if it will work." he said smiling

"I am still happy to try or even think of it as a possibility...I can't help it~!" Snow smiled happily, getting off the other so he can fix the chair.

Aaron chuckled quietly with a smile as he ate. If they found out how to do this..and it worked..they would be together forever. They would be unstoppable!

Storm smiled and looked at Snow as he got off he got up and started to eat again. "Just don't die before then. I wouldn't want something to happen to you and not that you will listen to me, but taking over the world is one was to get yourself killed fast." he said looking at them.

"I don't have any plans on taking over the world. I mean if something happens to Aaron I will do it, but other than that I don't have plans of that." he said

"I don't thin anyone can get close to me if you're around. I will just heal you if anyone hurt anyone. I will protect everyone the best that I can!" Aaron said with a determined look in his eyes.

"That is great and I can't wait I think I might need you so much in my life and I will be happy you healing everyone I hurt unless I kill them and have my dragon eat them, but that will have to be be really being pissed off." he said kissing Aaron. "I thought I lost you today and I never want to feel that way again."

Storm smiled as he ate more food he was almost in tears from what he was feeling.

“I couldn’t bear it if you got hurt like that..I am the one who almost died how many times now? And I just got pissed at someone slapping you..” Aaron said as he remembered their time on the red string with his parents. If..someone actually hurt him..

Snow couldn’t stop smiling, trying to keep himself from crying. He might be..together forever with Storm?

Mason smiled and kissed Aaron's cheek. "Anyway we don't need anyone else as long as we have each other." Mason said smiling and looked at them then shook his head not sure what he needed to do at all. Mason soon finished all of his food.

Storm smiled at Snow. "Snow you are going to need to eat the food is really good." he said smiling

"Hmmm...? Oh right.." Snow said, still in his happy daze and not realizing he had not eaten yet. He smiled again and started to eat his food.

Aaron smiled shyly, happy to have found Mason and got him in his life. If he hadn't gotten drunk that one night..If he had not played the red string game...One moments decision changed the entire course of his life.

"We will do it are own thing we will try to help in what ever way we can to help them so we don't have to be pulled apart again that way and you don' know how much this means to the both of us thank you." He said eating the food more and more.

Mason was glad that this happened the way it did he was glad that everything was working out the way it was and it was great even down to the familiars that they got and it was great.

“Everything could not have gone more perfect..We got paired together and our familiars are also lovers. This could not be a more perfect..” Aaron smiled happily, kissing Masons cheek. He would heal for him and do whatever he could for him...

“It means so much..” Snow said with a wide smile on his face

Mason looked at both of them. "I am glad we can make you two happy I found out at the competition that I didn't want to loose any of you." Mason said with a soft smile."The moment when I thought Aaron had died I knew that Snow felt the same way as well and I knew that I would destroyed the world without him so its a safer place with him." Mason explained

Storm was trying to be a big strong dragon, but he was tearing up as he finished all of his food.

"Don't cry...You're going to make me cry again" Snow said quietly with tears in his eyes and hugged him. "They hurt Master and Storm..I just remember all the sadness and rage. Losing both my master and the love of my life...I would have ripped more people to shreds if I wasn't stopped by Master and Storm" Snow nodded in certainty, holding Storm close. He still felt bad about eating that one boy at least a little..

"I know Snow...You did what you had to. I am glad I can help Storm and myself.."

"Snow you did what you had to do and I will try not to cry. You know that familiars don't die that easy or at least I don't. I am not going to tell anyone how to kill me either because it might bite me in the end you know." he said whispering to Snow and finishing his food.

"i am glad you could help and heal I know I would of killed the whole school if I had to." he said sighing

"And I am here to make sure you don't do that" Aaron pat the others back with a small smile. "Just like you brought out my softer side.." Aaron smiled, kissing his cheek softly.

Snow smiled softly in returned, wiping his tears away again.

"Looks like we brought out the best in each other and I guess I am glad for that." he said smiling.

Storm pulled Snow into a kiss. "I love you with ever part of me." he said smiling

Snow smiled warmly, kissing Storm back. "Keep that up and thats all we will end up doing today. Not that I mind one bit" Snow said with a small chuckle, kissing him again.

"We really did.." Aaron said as he gave him a deep kiss. "I am glad you went to the party that day" Aaron said with a soft smile.

"Well if you want I don't mind I look being deep inside you with everything I have." he said kissing Snow and closed his eyes loving everything about this.

"Ii am glad I went to that party two tho I do think its weird that we changed who we were you know." he said smiling

"Can still be so poetic and yet just so damn sexy" Snow purred with a small smile on his face. He took Storm into a deeper kiss, hoping their Masters were successful...then they could be together forever.

"I don't think its really changing who we were but bringing out a side of ourselves we kept hidden away...? I mean, I will still happily punch out a bastard and I am still a lazy student.." Aaron said with a small chuckle.

Storm smiled and pulled Snow close it was so great that they were going to at least try to be together. Storm closed his eye and smiled.

"If you two don't like your names we can change them that way you won't have to be stuck with them forever." he told them then. "And I do guess I am still the study type as well." he said.

"No I am good with the name storm." he said smiling

"I like the name Snow too..It is the name you chose for me and I will keep it for all eternity if I have the chance" Snow smiled softly as he got pulled close to the other. He rested his head against the others chest and closed his eyes.

"See? Old habits right?" Aaron smiled, pecking the others cheek.

Storm smiled and looked at him. "You just liking me calling you my snowy angel." he said smiling as he nuzzled Snow

"Yeah I guess old habits die hard." he said smiling