The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"You suck all the fun out of me." he said smiling and kissed his cheek and then pulled back. "Lets go to sleep." He said holding Snow close and closing his eyes

"Alright lets get some sleep." he said closing his eyes and started to fall asleep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“Killing someone or scaring them to death isn’t fun” Snow teased with a small smile, kissing him one more time. He closed his eyes, snuggled up to Storms chest as he fell asleep.

Aaron nodded, closing his eyes again as he pressed himself into the others warmth, soon falling asleep.

The next morning storm woke up and kissed snow. "Just so you know scaring someone to death is hilarious. It's what I called primal entertainment." He said smiling

The next morning Mason woke up and let out a deep sigh he really didn't want anybody else in this house but he had to put up with it they were good and they're bound to help someone out now and then.

“Note to self, never leave you alone with house guests” Snow rolled his eyes with a small smile. He kissed the others cheeks as he got out of bed to get ready to get the man.

“Someone woke up grumpy..want me to make you breakfast?” Aaron asked with a small yawn when he woke up

"You know you love it when I do me." Storm said as he got up and took a shower as he got ready for the man to come home with snow. Once out he kissed Snow. "You got to love me." he said

"That might make me a feel a little better." he said giving him a slight smile.

Snow smiled with a small grin, knowing what Storm said was true. "I do love you, you being you is why I love you" He chuckled, kissing his lips

"Okay then..What would you like?" Aaron asked with a small smile, kissing the corner of his lips. If it helped him feel better, he would make him anything

"and you know you love my chaotic nature. It brings a little spice in life speaking of which I heard of this new thing called the internet I heard a another familiar talking about it I think I'm going to check it out." storm said smiling and looked at Snow

"Anything will make me happy. As long as it's made by you." Mason said smiling as he walked into the kitchen

"Internet...I haven't gotten a good chance to view it in its current form since my last life when it was just starting to become a thing. I was also a cat so not like I could use a mouse anyway" Snow shrugged, understanding the basics of it.

"Oh hush you" Aaron smiled as he looked around his fridge. He was looking through it for breakfast and making a note of what they would need for a big dinner.

"So can you explain it to me when I go to look at it." he said walking into the other room and taking the laptop that Mason has before coming back into the room it was password protected, but after two tries he got it. "wow Master." he said as he looked at snow. "Alright so explain it to me."

Mason smiled and looked at him. "You know you love me and everything about me."

"Too easy of a password.." Snow shook his head, looking over the laptop. COmputers got a lot smaller but he understood how to use it. "Okay so to get to the internet, you have to click this thing" Snow said as he clicked on the browser icon.

"Nope, not a tiny bit" Aaron said teasingly so the other would know he was joking. He got some stuff out for breakfast and started to cook

"Alright." he said clicking on the browser icon and it was up in a second. "Wow that was fast. I saw my master use this so I know how to open and turn it on he took notes on it before." he said looking at Snow. "Alright what now can I go any where?" he asked looking at Snow

"Well then maybe I should not give you any kisses any more." he said joking as well

"Pretty much, you type what you want here and it can lead you to many sites for what you want" Snow spoke with a small nod as he typed Ancient Greece into the search engine as an example.

"Maybe I won't give you kisses...or sex" Aaron teased back with a smirk.

"Wow." Storm said as he watched ancient Greece be brought up. "wow that is cool I wonder what kind of trouble I can get into on here." he said smiling then looked at Snow. "You should go get your man soon." he said as he started to play with the internet.

"Maybe not Maybe I won't be good when you bring the old man." he said

"You are right, I will let him know I am leaving to go get him"Snow nodded as he left to go find Aaron.

"Mason..That is exactly why only Snow is going to get groceries while I stay with you" Aaron smirked, giving him a deep kiss.

"See ya later." he said smiling and kissed him. looking up stuff and trying to find trouble to get into.

"Damn well can't blame a Evil guy from trying." he said smiling then set down at the table. "You are something else you know that I never know what I am going to get with you being good all the time."

Snow smiled as he went to go get the man. He should be in the same spot hopefully so it would be easy to find him.

“Same could be said about you” Aaron smirked, giving him a deeper kiss before he started cooking breakfast.

Mason smiled and looked at Aaron. "Might want to put cookie on hold because snow just walked out the door." Mason said sighing. He didn't understand why snow was so gung-ho about this.

Storm was on the internet researching stuff and he found the world of memes. He found something that was apparently off-limits to humans call the area 51. Storm then researched how to make memes. After he found out he had the biggest smile on his face as he started to make memes about rading area 51 and releasing them on the Internet

“Already? Figured he would want breakfast first, hang on I got to go run after him. Watch breakfast, take off the sausage when you like how it’s cooked” Aaron said as he quickly went chasing after Snow to go looking for the man

He laughed and shook his head as he got up and finished cooking the food as storm was laughing in his room and then got up to go get some food.

"Food done yet? Oh yeah I am using your computer to cause trouble can I have a computer some time soon please." He asked

Mason smiled and nodded. "Give them hell." he said as he flipped a sausage and Storm caught it and ate it in mid air and started to walk off.

"Your password was weak." he said smiling as he went back to the computer.

Snow eventually found the man, explaining they wanted him over for dinner and a place to clean up. The man was surprised and declined at first but Snow insisted. Aaron and Snow both walked with him back to their house.

“Storm, Mason, this is Alex” Snow said with a smile, gesturing to him

Storm was not out of the room and looked at him and smiled, but it was an evil smile. "Hello my meal." he said trying to cause trouble then saw the way Snow looked at him. "Fine I'll be good." Storm said almost pouting.

Mason laughed when Storm said hello my meal. It was so great then he saw the way Snow looked at him and he almost fell into the floor laughing as he ate some of the food. "Go a head and tell the two next to you what you can and can't eat." Mason said as he walked over to a stack of books and started to read.

Snow shot Storm a death glare when he called Alex his meal. He coughed lightly while Alex stated he was not picky, just did not prefer mushrooms. Aaron gave Snow a list and Snow smiled with a nod, giving Storm one last look before going shopping.

"I'm gonna go with Snow." Storm said as he walked out of the house and went with Snow to the store.

"Oh yeah Aaron Storm said he wanted a computer with the internet on it." he said kissing Aaron's cheek and then took a deep breath. "I can't wait to see what is going to happen next." he said. "It Alex want's there is some left over food on the table." he said and took a deep breath.

Snow didn’t get very far before he saw Storm behind him. “What? Didn’t want to threaten the stray human more?” He smiled with a small chuckle, kissing the others lips.

“Oh boy..” Aaron said with a chuckle at hearing Storm wanted to use the Internet. “I don’t see why not..He of all people wouldn’t know much about the internet or have hands on experience with his few and far in between resurrections”

"Oh no I do I really do." he said smiling and then walked with him and kissed Snow back. "You know what you are the best ever you know that." he said smiling and walked with him.

"Yeah I can just think of all the trouble he could get into on the internet." he said smiling