The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“I know..” Aaron yawned as he sat up, rubbing his sleepy eyes. “Morning” He said with a soft smile.

Snow let out a small mewl when he woke up, looking up Storm with a small smile. “Morning..” He smiled, making biscuits on his chest.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Good morning. I don't know why we have to go to school since we know more than the teachers do, but I guess we do have to keep going if we want to stay in this house." he said smiling

"Morning my snowy angel." Storm said smiling

"You are right, it is provided by the school. Although now we can outlive them so try and take the house. But still should attend class. They dont know that" Aaron kissed his cheek.

Snow smiled, turning back to his human form and looking down at him with atiny smile.

"Yeah we should I am just happy that this is going to happen to both of us and that I can be with you forever." he said as he got up and looked on the calendar. "um..........sooooooooo Today is the day where they are going to have people use there magic against others and try to see who is better." he said

"I love you my little kitty." he said

"Hopefully what happened last battle won't happen again..Cause we won't be dying this time. I mean, I can heal regardless but that would be a big surprise to the entire school if that happened. But what are the odds there would be two cheaters? Then again they might try to prove something by using any method to beat us" Aaron mused.

"I love you my stormy dragon" Snow returned the gesture with a small smile.

"lets just try to stay alive no matter what." he said smiling and looked at him. "I don't know what is going on either I am a little scared of what is yet to come, but then again I am also like bring it on." he said smiling.

"Lets go take a shower and get ready today." he said

"Agreed" Aaron said with a nod and a smile. "Let's show those guys whose boss!" He said with a determined grin.

Snow nodded in agreement, stretching out his limbs with a yawn.

"Lets got take a shower." he said as he got up and got some clothes then went to the shower and smiled as he turned it on and got in it for a quick shower.

Storm smiled and got up and picked Snow up and took him to the bathroom and turned on the water smiling

Aaron hoped in with him, behaving himself as he focused on washing himself. If they were going to battle later, he couldnt risk taking the other in a quick love session.

Snow giggled when he was picked up, letting Storm take him into the shower.

Mason smiled as he washed off his body and hummed as he did so he was so happy with this out come he couldn't wait to have fun at the contest today.

Storm took his clothes off and got into the shower.

Aaron smiled at Masons happy humming, glad he was in a good mood. He continued to clean himself, wondering how the battle would go.

Snow soon followed, unable to help but run his hands over the others body.

Mason washed his hair and got in and out of the shower really quick smiling and looking at him then sighed and shook his head as he started to dry off. "I'm gonna take a longer shower later I just wanted to clean off the sweat from yesterday." he said

"No sex right now Snow, but when we get home we will do that for sure." he said dipping his head down and kissing Snow and then rubbed Snow's shoulders and then started to clean his hair and his body off.

“I know, and I’ll be looking forward to it” Snow purred, finding it hard to be sad when he had that to look forward to. Anytime with him though was a good time.

“Makes sense..” Aaron minded in agreement as he started drying himself off

Storm smiled and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "You know you are something else and I love you so much my snowy angel." he said smiling as he washed off his body and soon got out to dry off.

"huh thats weird......." Mason said and looked at Aaron as he took his glasses off and then put them back on. "I do everything with my glasses and I can't see with them on now." he said looking at him.

“Maybe because we are immortal now that you don’t need glasses? Like your new body is in its peak physical condition?” Aaron mused, figuring that made the most sense.

“I love you most my fiery dragon” Snow smiles as he got himself redressed

"Maybe its just weird." he said as he took off his glasses and shrugged as he started to get dressed and smiled as he did so he was so happy that he didn't need his glasses any more, but it felt weird and he didn't know what to do next.

"I am all fire and party." he said as he dried off and got dressed ready for the day

“You can just say you’re wearing contacts if anyone asks..That one girl from the party we went to will definitely have questions. A party game to find mates turned into ya becoming gods” He laughed.

Snow chuckled quietly at Storms eagerness for the day, soon dressed himseld

"Yeah I know there will be questions. I don't know who will ask and what they will ask, but there will be questions." he said as he got all of his stuff together and got ready to head out.

Storm kissed Snow and smiled and kissed him then sighed not sure what he needed to do. "Should we go our animal forms or not?" he asked

“Of course” Aaron nodded in agreement. If their immortality got revealed, there would be many questions. People probably still had questions from the last school battle of three powers.

“More of a preference at this point, people know we have human forms already” Snow shrugged, not seeing the point in hiding. He turned into his cat form and climbed up onto Storms shoulder

"Yeah so lets keep this between the four of us and we will be fine. They will find out some time, but not right now." he said looking at him then shaking his head.

"You just like riding around on me when I am in human form I know that." he said smiling

“Noooooo” Snow teased with a small tiny smile, licking his cheek with his tongue. “You know I like riding you...and riding on your shoulder” He snickered

“Of course..” Aaron agreed, not wanting to show them at all if they could avoid it

"You like riding in every way." he said smiling and smiled as he felt him lick him. "Alright lets go." he said as he walked too the front door.

He went to the front door and smiled. "You two ready today we get to kick some ass." he said smiling

"Wow where did you here that from I have never heard that and its kind of weird." he said laughing as he walked out of the house and started to the follow the others to school.

He smiled and walked to school and saw the note on the door and headed to the arena

'I think a conversation I overheard once when they didnt want to say hell" Snow laughed as he climbed down, turning into his human form as they approached the arena.

Aaron stayed right by Masons side as they entered.